Articles on this Page
- 01/06/17--05:37: _Starz shares first ...
- 01/06/17--05:38: _Normani From Fifth ...
- 01/06/17--07:04: _Nashville 5x03 Prom...
- 01/06/17--07:58: _Fifth (Fourth) Harm...
- 01/06/17--07:58: _Tinashe - 'Company'...
- 01/06/17--08:28: _Ben Affleck "enjoys...
- 01/06/17--08:29: _Grey's Anatomy 13x1...
- 01/06/17--08:29: _Maybelline just hir...
- 01/06/17--08:31: _Bebe Rexha - "I Got...
- 01/06/17--09:00: _'Captain America: S...
- 01/06/17--09:01: _Tilikum, the SeaWor...
- 01/06/17--09:21: _Fate/Stay Night: He...
- 01/06/17--09:30: _The Hollywood Repor...
- 01/06/17--09:30: _Black Sails creator...
- 01/06/17--09:30: _ONTD Roundup
- 01/06/17--10:01: _Leah Remini's fight...
- 01/06/17--10:11: _Promo For NBC's Pow...
- 01/06/17--11:09: _Ralph Fiennes, Hugh...
- 01/06/17--11:17: _Ed Sheeran performs...
- 01/06/17--11:19: _The Hollywood Repor...
- 01/06/17--05:37: Starz shares first teaser for The White Princess
- 01/06/17--05:38: Normani From Fifth Harmony Covers Solange
- Normani did a mash-up of Don't Touch My Hair and Cranes In The Sky by Solange
- She gave an exclusive to USA Today and said she was inspired by Solange's latest album "A Seat At The Table"
- 01/06/17--07:04: Nashville 5x03 Promo "Let's Put It Back Together Again"
- 01/06/17--07:58: Fifth (Fourth) Harmony Re-Ups with Epic for 3rd album
- 01/06/17--07:58: Tinashe - 'Company' Music Video
- 01/06/17--08:28: Ben Affleck "enjoys" lunch date with blonde mystery woman
- 01/06/17--08:29: Grey's Anatomy 13x10 Promo
- 01/06/17--08:29: Maybelline just hired a man to model its new mascara
- 01/06/17--08:31: Bebe Rexha - "I Got You" MV
- 01/06/17--09:21: Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel preview + more
- 01/06/17--09:30: The Hollywood Reporter Predicts The Golden Globes. Movie edition
“What we ended up deciding was to treat Treasure Island as a story that was written based on historical events that take place in the show. [I]t’s clear that [the two narratives] are married in a bunch of ways - but we di
dn’t feel the need to treat it as though it was the next page for the end of Season 4.”
Woodes Rogers: “[M]ost of the Navy left him alone, but there is one group of holdouts that doesn’t like that they were defeated by pirates. Now they’re AWOL and out for revenge.”
The voice in the S4 trailer is none other than Chris Larkins, Toby Stephens’ brother. They also tried to give Maggie Smith, his mother, a cameo, but it didn’t work out. His wife, Anna-Louise Plowman, plays Eleanor’s maid in S3.
Levine: “There are some loose ends we left in Season 1. We always had some sense that the story wasn’t going to be finished until it wound its way back through them. Season 4 does.”
The Guthrie clan: “In Season 1 there is a great deal made of Eleanor’s grandfather being a mobbed up sort of warlord in Boston. We felt like we had to see that.”
On death: “We are categorically opposed to deaths for shock value. They need to create more story than they close.”
- On the show’s ending: “In its content, it’s very personal. A very singular circle, in a lot of ways. It boils down to very simple ways.”
- 01/06/17--09:30: ONTD Roundup
- The CW developing Charmed prequel
- Comedian Dan Nainan isn't actually a 35-year-old millennial
- Kylie Jenner's calendar got her birthday wrong
- Fifth Harmony share first photo as a foursome
- Prince Jackson gets some tattoos, fucks one up
- Maybelline appoints its first male spokesperson
- Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Got High At Disneyland
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 01/06/17--10:01: Leah Remini's fight against Scientology on 20/20 tonight
- 01/06/17--10:11: Promo For NBC's Powerless
- 01/06/17--11:17: Ed Sheeran performs one of new songs on Radio 1 + Taylor reacts
Starring Jodie Comer as the titular royal. It’s a sequel to BBC’s 2013 series The White Queen
SOURCE / 1
Epic Records and Syco have exercised their option on the pop act, Billboard has confirmed, moving full-steam ahead with a third Fifth Harmony album to be released in 2017.
Are you excited for Karla free album, ONTD?
They ate sushi and went to a bookstore
he looks thrilled
You Can Look (But You'd Better Not Touch)" - Bailey, Arizona and Jo go to a maximum security women’s prison to treat a violent, 16-year-old pregnant girl and her unborn baby, on the midseason premiere of “Grey’s Anatomy,” Thursday, January 19th on ABC.
Headline says it all. Man chosen is Manny Gutierrez. CoverGirl also chose a male spokesperson earlier this year.
ontd, do u like that jobs that typically go ta women are now starting ta go to men? will this challenge the implicit sexism surroundin expectations o women wrt makeup?
"During a standoff between racist pundit Ariella Conner and the new Falcon, Joaquin Torres, the comic introduces a stereotypical parody of young activists: a Z-list supervillain team of college students demanding a 'safe space' on campus."
- Seaworld says the cause of death is yet to be determined, but he had been suffering from a bacterial lung infection for a while
- He was believed to be 36 years old
This is so sad, but at least he won't suffer any longer. Fuck Seaworld.
Emiya Shirou is a young magus who attends Homurahara Academy in Fuyuki City. One day after cleaning the Archery Dojo in his school, he catches a glimpse of a fight between superhuman beings, and he gets involved in the Holy Grail War, a ritual where magi called Masters fight each other with their Servants to win the Holy Grail. Shirou joins the battle to stop an evildoer from winning the Grail and to save innocent people, but everything goes wrong when a mysterious "Shadow" begins to indiscriminately kill people in Fuyuki...
Fate/EXTRA Last Encore TV anime PV2 pic.twitter.com/qsubHCHvQc— マンメンミ！～ (@pKjd) December 31, 2016
Waking up in a strange virtual world with no recollection of the past, Hakuno finds himself forced to fight for survival in a war he does not understand for a prize beyond value; the opportunity to have one's wish granted. With only an enigmatic "Servant" by his side, Hakuno Kishinami will have to face both friends and foes in battles to the death in order to not only gain possession of a mysterious object known as the "Holy Grail," but also to find the answer to the most important question of all: "Who am I?"
(directed by director of Madoka Magica)
Set in a parallel world to Fate/Stay Night, the Greater Grail mysteriously disappears one day and is later reset. Two factions, each with seven servants, will fight for control of the grail. The Black Faction whose members are part of Yggdmillennia, protecting the Grail, and the Red Faction whose members were sent by the Mage's Association, trying to take the Grail back. For an event of this scale, the Grail itself summons its own Servant, the holy Ruler, to oversee the conflict.
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Best Picture - Drama
SHOULD WIN: Manchester by the Sea
WILL WIN: Moonlight
Best Picture - Musical or Comedy
SHOULD WIN: La La Land
WILL WIN: La La Land
SHOULD WIN: Damien Chazelle, La La Land
WILL WIN: Damien Chazelle, La La Land
Best Actor - Drama
SHOULD WIN: Casey Affleck, Manchester by the Sea
WILL WIN: Casey Affleck, Manchester by the Sea
Best Actress - Drama
SHOULD WIN: Isabelle Huppert, Elle
WILL WIN: Amy Adams, Arrival
Best Actor - Musical or Comedy
SHOULD WIN: Ryan Gosling, La La Land
WILL WIN: Ryan Gosling, La La Land
Best Actress - Musical or Comedy
SHOULD WIN: Emma Stone, La La Land
WILL WIN: Emma Stone, La La Land
Best Supporting Actor
SHOULD WIN: Mahershala Ali, Moonlight
WILL WIN: Dev Patel, Lion
Best Supporting Actress
SHOULD WIN: Naomie Harris, Moonlight
WILL WIN: Viola Davis, Fences
Best Original Score
SHOULD WIN: Justin Hurwitz, La La Land
WILL WIN: Justin Hurwitz, La La Land
Best Original Song
SHOULD WIN: “City of Stars,” La La Land
WILL WIN: "City of Stars," La La Land
Best Foreign Language Film
SHOULD WIN: Toni Erdmann
WILL WIN: Elle
In an interview with Inverse, creators and executive producers Jonathan Steinberg, Dan Shotz and Robert Levine talk the upcoming season, big deaths and the cyclical nature of the narrative.
Let’s hope they return to this very important mystery:
ontd, do you also dream of the simple ways of farming the land where no man has ever been troubled by the sea?
For Thursday, January 5, 2017:
- In a new segment to be aired on "20/20" tonight, ABC News' Dan Harris sits down with actress Leah Remini who describes her fight against the Church
- The segment will also include the first time Scientology reacts on-camera to the A&E series "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath", with church attorney Monique Yingling claiming that the allegations made on the show are false and that they have incited death threats against David Miscavige
- Leah declares that she will not quit her fight to expose the abuse within Scientology. She is hopeful that the church's tax-exempt status will be revoked by the IRS and says she is in talks for a second season
This show is bananas and the latest episode was heartbreaking. Also, can we please talk about the Suppressive Dog bc I died
Looks like the show was re-tooled, since they're now working at Wayne Enterprises manufacturing safety equipment for non-heroes instead of an insurance firm.
Excl: Ralph Fiennes & Hugh Laurie join Will Ferrell & John C. Reilly in HOLMES AND WATSON https://t.co/YYQolL723E— Borys Kit (@Borys_Kit) January 6, 2017
The Oscar-nominated Fiennes and the Emmy-winning Laurie have joined Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly in Holmes and Watson, Sony’s comedic take on literature’s great detective, Sherlock Holmes.
Character details are being kept locked up
Performing one of his TWO new songs.
After hiatus, forgot how to use a loop station and lyrics to songs, had to relearn them.
Went to a party where the Game of Thrones cast was and invited them back to his house to listen to new songs.
Can't really talk about the cut on his face for some reason. (???)
"Shape of You" was originially meant to be written for Rihanna but then Ed kept it for himself.
The album is all over the place, musically.
Built a recording studio on the Queen Mary 2.
Best Series - Drama
SHOULD WIN: Game of Thrones
WILL WIN: The Crown
Best Series - Comedy
SHOULD WIN: Atlanta
WILL WIN: Atlanta
Best TV Miniseries or Movie
SHOULD WIN: The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story
WILL WIN: The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story
Best Actor - Drama
SHOULD WIN: Matthew Rhys, The Americans
WILL WIN: Billy Bob Thornton, Goliath
Best Actress - Drama
SHOULD WIN: Evan Rachel Wood, Westworld
WILL WIN: Winona Ryder, Stranger Things
Best Actor - Comedy
SHOULD WIN: Donald Glover, Atlanta
WILL WIN: Donald Glover, Atlanta
Best Actress - Comedy
SHOULD WIN: Gina Rodriguez, Jane the Virgin
WILL WIN: Sarah Jessica Parker, Divorce
Best Supporting Actor
SHOULD WIN: Sterling K. Brown, The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story
WILL WIN: John Lithgow, The Crown
Best Supporting Actress
SHOULD WIN: Thandie Newton, Westworld
WILL WIN: Thandie Newton, Westworld