Articles on this Page
- 12/18/16--21:54: _Kamila Karla Kabell...
- 12/19/16--13:45: _Kpop Post- EXO,EXID...
- 12/19/16--14:10: _Celebrities React t...
- 12/19/16--14:29: _Tinashe round up! V...
- 12/19/16--14:35: _25 TV Couples Who B...
- 12/19/16--15:08: _New teaser for 'Twi...
- 12/19/16--15:09: _"The Royals" 3x04 p...
- 12/19/16--15:10: _Oscars 2017: Want t...
- 12/19/16--15:48: _'The Young Pope' wi...
- 12/19/16--16:01: _Ariel Winter visits...
- 12/19/16--16:07: _New trailer for Pat...
- 12/19/16--16:07: _73 Questions With N...
- 12/19/16--16:09: _"Truth and Lies: Th...
- 12/19/16--17:31: _Tom Arnold says he ...
- 12/19/16--17:40: _RHoOC: Heather Dubr...
- 12/19/16--18:06: _New Riverdale promo
- 12/19/16--18:12: _Young Love ~Bella T...
- 12/19/16--18:48: _Karla skipped 5H th...
- 12/19/16--18:56: _Rolling Stone lists...
- 12/19/16--19:02: _Walter Mercado come...
- 12/18/16--21:54: Kamila Karla Kabello leaves Fifth Harmony
- 12/19/16--13:45: Kpop Post- EXO,EXID& Loona new MVs
- 12/19/16--14:35: 25 TV Couples Who Became Real Couples
- 12/19/16--15:08: New teaser for 'Twin Peaks' revival with David Lynch
- 12/19/16--15:09: "The Royals" 3x04 promo
- 12/19/16--16:01: Ariel Winter visits Santa's House in a sexy angel costume
- 12/19/16--16:07: New trailer for Patriots Day
- 12/19/16--16:07: 73 Questions With Neil Patrick Harris | Vogue
- 12/19/16--16:09: "Truth and Lies: The Menendez Brothers" Trailer
- 12/19/16--17:31: Tom Arnold says he has a tape of Donald Trump using slurs.
- 12/19/16--18:06: New Riverdale promo
- Karla officially let the girls know that she would be leaving mid November, but she didn't tell them when
- The label execs and the band tried to coordinate meetings to talk about the future of the group. Karla didn't even show up to an intervention from LA Reid about how the 5 need to continue as a group
- Karla ditched all of the meetings, so a therapist was brought on to work with all of the members
- Karla didn't show up to the therapy sessions either
- Dinah's messy aunt had a livestream today. In the past she has said that Taylor Swift is a snake who planted it into Camila's head to go solo. Now she's saying that Camren is real, Lauren was devasted that Karla left, and that Lauren will leave next.
- She also that that Camila and Lauren will have a duet ... in their bed
- 12/19/16--18:56: Rolling Stone lists their top 20 pop albums of 2016
- 12/19/16--19:02: Walter Mercado comes out of the grave for a Doritos commercial
VIA HER REPRESENTATIVES! cold as hell!
EXO's new winter video "For Life" (zzz...)
EXID's mv for Chinese single "Cream" (which is included in their Korean album "Street")
Loona's member Haseul with "Let me In"
Are you tired of boring winter ballads?
EXID's is one of my favorites from their cd, and that Loona song i actually really enjoy.
Our thoughts go out to all the families of the victims at the Christmas Market in Berlin. We were at that market last night. So so sad— OneRepublic (@OneRepublic) December 19, 2016
My thoughts go out to all the victims in berlin. What a tragedy. In shock. Where is the love?— David Garrett (@david_garrett) December 19, 2016
So sad to hear what happened at the Christmas market in Berlin today, I left that spot just this morning. Thoughts are with the families x— James Arthur (@JamesArthur23) December 19, 2016
While @POTUS is busy pardoning criminals, he ignores Berlin ramming attack and Turkish gunman assassinating officials... good work Obama 🙄— Jenna Jameson (@jennajameson) December 19, 2016
Berlin Update:— BuzzFeed News (@BuzzFeedNews) December 19, 2016
-One suspect has been arrested
-Passenger in truck died at the scene
-Police say the rest of the city is now safe
Vietnamese singer Bảo Thy is being accused of plagiarizing Tinashe's 'Superlove' music video.
In the 'Lollipop' music video below we can see several similarities comparing it with 'Superlove':
The case was brought to Hannah Lux Davis (directed the Superlove video) and Tinashe's attention via Twitter and they commented on it:
@2onTinashe even down to the cherry earrings that's craaaaazy lmao 😂 so shameless— TINASHE (@Tinashe) 17 de dezembro de 2016
@2onTinashe GIRL BYE— TINASHE (@Tinashe) 18 de dezembro de 2016
WOWWWWWWWWWWW https://t.co/ChD0cjzcOV— HANNAH LUX DAVIS (@HANNAHLUXDAVIS) 17 de dezembro de 2016
Tinashe performing at 106 KMEL House of Soul:
All Hands On Deck:
Eunjin from k-pop girlgroup DIA dancing to 'All Hands On Deck':
source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ONTD, is imitation the highest form of flattery?
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas
Tv-Show: Once Upon a Time
Relationship: The couple got engaged in 2013 and later married each other on April 12, 2014. The couple have two children together, Oliver who was born in 2014 and Hugo who was born in 2016.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer
Tv-Show: True Blood
Relationship: On 5 August 2009, Paquin announced her engagement to her True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer, whom she had been dating since filming the series pilot in 2007. They married on 21 August 2010 at a private residence in Malibu, California. Paquin and Moyer have a son, Charlie, and a daughter, Poppy, who are twins born in September 2012.
Ben McKenzie and Morena Baccarin
Relationship: Baccarin married American film producer and director Austin Chick in November 2011. Chick filed for divorce in July 2015, citing irreconcilable differences. On March 18, 2016 Baccarin and Chick's divorce became official.
In September 2015, Baccarin said in a legal declaration involving her divorce that she planned to marry her Gotham co-star, Ben McKenzie, adding that she was pregnant with their child. The couple have a daughter, Frances who was born on March 2, 2016. Baccarin got engaged to McKenzie in November 2016
Maggie Q and Dylan McDermott
Relationship: Met each other on set and got engaged in 2015.
Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush
Tv-Show: One Tree Hill
Relationship: The couple got engaged in may 2004 and got married on April 16, 2005. They announced their separation in September 2005, after five months of marriage. In February 2006, Bush filed papers for an annulment, citing fraud. Bush's petition was denied, and she and Murray were instead granted a divorce in December 2006.
Who's your favorite tv-couple??
Happy they didn't drag this out for too long. Kinda wish he was keeping the beard though!
Synopsis: A woman gets caught up in a game of cat and mouse as she tracks down the unknown man who raped her.
Possible nominations: Best Actress - Isabelle Huppert
Synopsis: Shows First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy dealing with the grief of her husband President John F. Kennedy's assassination.
Possible nominations: Best Actress - Natalie Portman and Best Picture
Synopsis: A bunny cop and a criminal fox work together to solve a conspiracy.
Possible nominations: Best Animated Feature
Synopsis: About Richard and Mildred Loving taking their case to the Supreme Court.
Possible Nominations: Best Picture, Best Actor - Joel Edgerton, Best Actress - Ruth Negga, Best Adapted Screenplay - Jeff Nichols
Synopsis: A woman reads a violent manuscript written by her ex-husband.
Possible Nominations: Tom Ford will give you all the perfume you want for a nomination.
Manchester by the Sea:
Synopsis: People with Boston accents mourn.
Possible Nominations: Best Picture, Best Actor - Casey Affleck, Best Supporting Actor - Lucas Hedges, Best Supporting Actress - white Michelle Williams, Best Director - Kenneth Lonergan
Possible Nominations: Best Picture, Best Actress - Amy Adams, Best Director - Denis Villeneuve, Best Adapted Screenplay - Eric Heisserer
Synopsis: A father struggles with race relations while trying to help his family and deal with the events in his life.
Possible Nominations: Best Picture, Best Actor - Denzel Washington, Future Best Supporting Actress WINNER - Viola Davis, Best Director - Denzel Washington, Best Adapted Screenplay - August Wilson
Synopsis: Saroo sets out to find his family.
Possible Nominations: Best Picture, Best Supporting Actor - Dev Patel, Best Supporting Actress - Nicole Kidman, Best Adapted Screenplay - Luke Davies
Synopsis: Shows Chiron's struggle to find himself, told across three defining chapters in his life.
Possible Nominations: Best Picture, Best Supporting Actor - Mahershala Ali, Best Supporting Actress - Naomie Harris, Best Director - Barry Jenkins, Best Adapted Screenplay - Barry Jenkins and Tarell Alvin McCraney
There are WAY more screenplays at the sources, but this post was getting long as hell so I cut some stuff out.
SCREENPLAYS: Focus Features FYC, Amazon Studios FYC, Sony Classics FYC, Universal FYC, Paramount FYC, Fox Searchlight FYC, The Weinstein Company FYC, A24 FYC, Disney FYC
TRAILERS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Paolo Sorrentino's 'The Young Pope' featuring Jude Law, Diane Keaton and James Cromwell among others, has already premiered on Sky Atlantic and Canal+. Now HBO will bring it to you on the 15th of January next year. Jude stars as Lenny Bernardo, an orphan from Brooklyn who becomes the Pope thanks to cardinals who expect him to be photogenic and pliable. However Pius XIII is obsessed about restoring the Church to its former glories and is extreme and conservative in his world-view (quite unlike the present Pope). He is also machiavellian and a lot of the show is about deceit, intrigue and manipulation. According to critics (here, here, here and here) it doesn't come off as just grim-dark- it's visually stunning, macabre, irreverent, thriller-like and even funny. Diane Keaton plays his chief-advisor and maternal figure.
All the early reviews praise Jude Law's acting. Here is a campy trailer for the series:
I can't wait. Never expected it to look so good. Are you interested in Vatican politics, ONTD?
''Neil Patrick Harris takes us inside his home and shows off his personal movie theater, the actual booth from "How I Met Your Mother" and performs a hit song from the "Hamilton" soundtrack.''
TRAILER @ SOURCE
- Says people in Hollywood have been circulating a tape of Trump using the N word, making fun of his son Barron, and other offensive shit.
- Was recorded for Apprentice, but producers obviously cut it out of the show.
- Won't release it
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's agent called him and asked him to release it (?)
- Doesn't think the recordings would hurt Trump, thinks his supporters would love it.
- The Real Housewives of Orange County couple Heather and Terry Dubrow went to The Ritz Prime Seafood restaurant in Newport Beach, CA last week. Even though their server was "nice", they felt the actual service was too slow for their standards and Terry left a note on the table complaining about it.
- Heather "couldn't stop laughing" and uploaded a now-deleted picture of the note to Instagram.
- After fans called her out for not having the guts to keep the picture up, but she claimed she didn't want to hurt the business since the name was visible on the receipt.
source, photo source
It looks worse and worse with each promo. I can't wait.
Bella Thorne, of Shake it Up and tacky redcarpet fame, has raised a few questions about her romantic life. She and her "Gotcha! I'm not gay!" boyfriend Tyler Posey seemed to be in OTT bliss. But on December 17th, Thorne tweeted a vague proclamation about a loved one:
I love you but I need another year alone— bella thorne (@bellathorne) December 17, 2016
That year flew by quick! Two days later, pics of Thorne and Charlie Puth surfaced, who were reported to be walking hand in hand on the Miami beach. Check out a pic of the young couple leaning in for a kiss:
To go from the over-affectionate twitter exchanges with Posey to stealing kisses on the beach with Puth is a bit of a shock. But Thorne has recently announced she doesn't give a fuck what people think of her so...
Source 1, Source 2, Source 3
Do you have a disposable soulmate, ONTD?
Camila Cabello Bailed On Fifth Harmony Long Ago https://t.co/xdgwmVDjZ5— TMZ (@TMZ) December 19, 2016
The stalker fans that always meet the girls and call themselves Camila's "mamba gang" are also saying that the 5H parents have been texting fans for a while saying that the group will go on hiatus in January. Their families are even more messy than the girls and we all know how much drama they have themselves already. WTF is wrong with Dinah's aunt feeding those Larry-esque tinhats???
#19 - JoJo, "Mad Love"
#12 - Bruno Mars, "24k Magic"
#6 - Carly Rae Jepsen, "Emotion: Side B"
#5 - Britney Spears, "Glory"
#1 - The 1975 - "I Like It When You Sleep, for You are So Beautiful yet so Unaware of It"
Complete list at the SOURCE
Yeah, yeah. Congrats to everyone. Only posting because RS put the DNCE album, "DNCE" at #13 on this list!