Articles on this Page
- 12/17/16--12:00: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/17/16--12:01: _Nine Inch Nails new...
- 12/17/16--12:01: _Blood Orange - Bett...
- 12/17/16--12:32: _Sophie Turner on Ga...
- 12/17/16--13:34: _Keira Knightley to ...
- 12/17/16--13:41: _MICHAEL SHEEN PLANS...
- 12/17/16--13:42: _SKAM Wraps Up One O...
- 12/17/16--13:43: _Celebs on continued...
- 12/17/16--15:26: _oscar isaac is (tec...
- 12/17/16--15:28: _Steve Burns on why ...
- 12/17/16--17:51: _Blac Chyna's Instag...
- 12/17/16--18:58: _Top 10 Scariest You...
- 12/17/16--19:37: _Hollywood's 50 Favo...
- 12/17/16--20:47: _The non-batman Affl...
- 12/17/16--23:14: _First picture of Mi...
- 12/18/16--01:21: _Flip or Flop Tarek ...
- 12/18/16--08:57: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 12/18/16--10:44: _SNL spoofs "Love Ac...
- 12/18/16--10:45: _Felicity Jones to H...
- 12/18/16--10:46: _2016: The Year Cele...
- 12/17/16--12:00: Twelve Days of ONTD: Day 9
- 12/17/16--12:01: Nine Inch Nails new EP Dec 23rd: "Not The Actual Events"
- 12/17/16--12:32: Sophie Turner on Game of Thrones season 7 and Sansa's fate
- 12/17/16--13:34: Keira Knightley to Return to 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
- 12/17/16--13:43: Celebs on continued crisis in Aleppo.
- 12/17/16--15:26: oscar isaac is (technically) a podcaster now
- 12/17/16--15:28: Steve Burns on why he left 'Blue's Clues'
- 12/17/16--17:51: Blac Chyna's Instagram gets hacked; She left Rob?
- 12/17/16--18:58: Top 10 Scariest YouTube Videos
- 12/17/16--19:37: Hollywood's 50 Favorite Female Characters
- 12/17/16--20:47: The non-batman Affleck is on SNL tonight.
- 12/17/16--23:14: First picture of Mick Jagger's new son
- 12/18/16--08:57: Weekend Box Office: Rogue One captures the #1 spot
- 12/18/16--10:45: Felicity Jones to Host First SNL of 2017
- 12/18/16--10:46: 2016: The Year Celebrity Love Died
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (2004-2016)
- Hiddleswift (2016-2016), Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift (2015-2016)
- Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama (2010-2016)
- Rihanna and Drake (2016-2016)
- Justin Bieber and like five chicks (20??-2016)
More @ source
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting winners from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
-"It's an unfriendly, fairly impenetrable record that we needed to make, it's an EP because that ended up being the proper length to tell that story."
-Per NIN website, sound will be unrecognizable from his recent soundtrack work with Atticus Ross
-Also per NIN website Ross is now an official member of the band
-Available December 23rd
-Will be digitally released along with an unnamed physical component.
-"The intention of this record is for it to exist in the physical world, just like you. Choosing this package gets you the digital files and we will ship the proper physical component to your house for you to deal with."ok
-Also: re-releasing The Fragile on vinyl
A new song called "Cut To The Feeling" that Carly wrote for the movie Ballerina has leaked. In case you didn't know, she lends her voice to a character in the animated movie. The snippet can be heard here: link
Unconfirmed, but the person who watched the movie also said she sang two other songs, with one of them being a ballad.
-sansa deserves power because she did so much for Jon and the North, so when she saves the day and doesn’t get any recognition for it, it was like she had that first taste of power and then was immediately stripped of it.
-Jon Snow is a sexist and thats why he didn't listen to Sansa's input in Season 6.
-hints that Sansa might be getting a taste for killing, and having a power trip from killing.
-says Sansa holds a power over Littlefinger and whether she uses that power or not will be shown in Season 7.
do you agree with sophie that jon is a sexist and that sansa deserved to be queen in season 6 ontd?
-She shot scenes for a cameo during the end credits of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales," due in theaters this May.
-Sources say Orlando Bloom will appear opposite the actress in her scenes.
-A return to the franchise is very likely
Michael Sheen is so disturbed by the rise of far-right populism he is quitting acting to become an activist, and says he does not know if his relationship with Sarah Silverman will survive.
Michael Sheen quits acting to fight rise of fascism https://t.co/b3lmqTyeJm
— The Independent (@Independent) December 17, 2016
In which Even is in the lows of his bipolar disorder, Isak asks Sonja for advice and he and Even decide to take it one day at a time.
New clip with English Subtitles! (Part 2/4)— best evak posts (@evaktumblrposts) 10 December 2016
New clip with English Subtitles! (Part 1/4)— best evak posts (@evaktumblrposts) 10 December 2016
New clip with English Subtitles! (Part 3/4)— best evak posts (@evaktumblrposts) 10 December 2016
New clip with English Subtitles! (Part 4/4)— best evak posts (@evaktumblrposts) 10 December 2016
* * *
In which Isak agrees to host the Kosegruppa Christmas party at his place and patches things up with Emma.
New clip with English subtitles! (Part 1/2) pic.twitter.com/xyZTZAchuM— best evak posts (@evaktumblrposts) 12 December 2016
New clip with English subtitles! (Part 2/2) pic.twitter.com/ohmyU7z3jl— best evak posts (@evaktumblrposts) 12 December 2016
* * *
In which Even has a good day, bonds with Linn and Julie Andem flips everything around by having Even admit he's liked Isak since the first day of school (that's 40+ days before the first episode took place) and joined Kosegruppa just for him.
New clip with English subtitles! (Part 1/2) pic.twitter.com/D00DSlJP3N— best evak posts (@evaktumblrposts) 14 December 2016
New clip with English subtitles! (Part 2/2) pic.twitter.com/JzZHIUrcfp— best evak posts (@evaktumblrposts) 14 December 2016
* * *
In which the 4th wall is broken, fetishization of m/m couples gets subtly called out and straight boys look way too excited when Isak says which one of them he'd fuck first. [bless this show]
* * *
Isak posted the cutest selfie with the most meaningful caption prior to Friday's clip:
isakyaki: No filter
* * *
Isak texting Sonja was one of my favorite updates this week:
* * *
THE FINAL CLIP
In which Julie Andem gives us everything we asked for (the girls, the boys, Magnus/Vilde, Isak finally having a talk with Eva)... except for a hint about season 4.
* * *
Merry Christmas from Kosegruppa 2017♡ (here for Mahdi/Eskild tbqh)
* * *
Tarjei Sandvik Moe (Isak) posted this on his fb page:
So, now the season in the series where I’m in is over. Strange. Thank you for all the crazy support and response from friends and people from all other countries. Thank you Julie (Andem) for being the world’s coolest boss and friend. Also thanks to everyone in the crew and cast, sick people! Peace out. Here is some photos with the boys from the set.
* * *
And the final obligatory Kevin McHale reaction:
watching the final Skam clip now....bye forever.— Kevin McHale (@druidDUDE) 17 December 2016
Thoughts, ONTD? How do you feel about that ending? How amazing was this season? Are you as distraught as I am that we'll never see Isak's POV again? Who do you think will be the lead in season 4?
sources: facebook, instagram #1, #2
twitter #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10
youtube #1, #2
sophiabush: I've really been struggling with how to discuss what's happening in #Syria on this platform. It feels so strange to celebrate the blessings I have in my life, and share my gratitude and love for people, and then consider posting images of dying children which feel so violent and voyeuristic that I worry they risk being a form of torture porn... We should not have to exploit the blood of human beings, their extraordinary pain and suffering, to make people care.
Human beings are being systematically murdered by their government. It's merciless. It's cruel. No matter your politics. Those are facts. If you are not angry you are not paying attention.
I spent time at the White House last night, and discussed this crisis with thought leaders I respect. With families from Syria, who've been in the US for over 30 years but still weep for the destruction of their homeland and their family memories. I thought about the refugee families I sat with in Jordan years ago, who told me their stories of fleeing the conflict to protect their children, and what life was like in a refugee camp. How startling. How traumatic. How bleak. I will never forget them.
We cannot turn our backs on people. We may feel helpless watching the news, but our voices have power. Our capabilities to make noise, to organize, and to give are very real. I'd like to ask people to take some of what they'd be spending on another sweater or another pair of earrings this holiday, and consider paying it forward.
• Donate to Doctors Without Boarders, who are the on the frontline and have lost members of theirs trying to save civilians, who and are delivering babies as bombs fall.
• Donate to the International Rescue Committee, who will aid refugees.
• Donate to the White Helmuts, a Syrian non-partisan aid group.
• Call your Senators and demand to know what they are doing to help.
• Call the National Security Council @ 202-456-1111 and let them know you want to see them act.
#Aleppo, my heart breaks for you. You're in my prayers.
THIS-If DJT is going to tweet insults at journalists & remain silent on what matters, then we have to make the noise https://t.co/n2EXVw4N2U— Sophia Bush (@SophiaBush) December 15, 2016
angelcandices: Why is this happening and no one can do anything about it...! I feel ashamed seeing these devastating pictures while we are all preparing for Christmas. Something needs to be done to stop this, And not just on social media in REAL life...because these are real lives of real children and families living in fear and desperation. #allepo ➡️We can try to help by donating to the Doctors who are there trying to save little lives. Doctors Without Borders. Link in my bio. @doctorswithoutborders
If you are feeling helpless, and want to help Aleppo heres a list of organizations you can donate to. https://t.co/22fcUSDCVk— Chloe Bennet (@ChloeBennet4) December 15, 2016
We are all connected. Your suffering is mine. Help to care for those in Aleppo & at the same time grow love in you❤— Jessica Chastain (@jes_chastain) December 15, 2016
More than 2700 children evacuated from e Aleppo. Hundreds remain trapped. " We are extremely concerned about their fate."- @UNICEF Dir.— mia farrow (@MiaFarrow) December 16, 2016
annehathaway: #Aleppo @doctorswithoutborders @savethechildren
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Mods I know there was already a post about Aleppo a few days ago but more celebs are speaking about it and people are still dying.
- The podcast is called 'Homecoming' and it's produced by gimlet media.
- It's a six episode show with five posted so far.
- Costars are Oscar Issac, Catherine Keener, David Schwimmer, David Cross and Amy Sedaris (lol none of these people have tags except oscar)
- It's basically a mystery that unfolds via snippets of phone conversations and conversations at a coffee shop.
- From listening to the first ep I think it's something to do with a government program on soldiers and Oscar is a soldier? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can go to itunes or listen here
"People think I left the show to pursue a music career. That didn't happen at all. I left the show because it was just simply time to go. I was pretty much playing a boyish, older-brotherish kind of character on the show. I was getting older; I was losing my hair; a lot of the original gangsters on the show, like the people who created it, were all moving on to other careers. It just felt like time. I just had a gut feeling like it was time to go. I certainly wasn't leaving 'Blue's Clues' to pursue a large music career because that never even happened. That was just a wonderful dream come true, [a] hobby thing that happened after 'Blue's Clues.'
"It felt like a dream to wake up and be like, 'Wait, people watched that all over the world?' For me, it's a very different experience than it is for everyone else, but to know that people who watched 'Blue's Clues' now have children that watch 'Blue's Clues' is a real brain-burner, that's for sure. But it's all just really cool. Maybe I'm Grover to somebody. That's awesome. That's just completely awesome."
10. Mass of daddy long legs in a tree
8. I Feel Fantastic
6. Don't Hug me I'm Scared
4. Body of a Pig
2. Dining Room or There is Nothing
The Hollywood Reporter did an industry poll in which the editors asked Hollywood professionals — actors, writers, directors and others — to take an online survey of their favorite fictional female characters. More than 1,800 participated — twice as many women as men — but the results proved there isn't such a great divide between the sexes after all, at least when it comes to what types of females we enjoy watching on screens.
5. Dana Scully, 'The X-Files
4. Miranda Priestley, 'The Devil Wears Prada'
3. Buffy Summers, 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'
Buffy balanced the horrors of adolescence with the horrors of the Hellmouth, which made her extremely relatable," says Gellar."We are all haunted by demons, but with Buffy, it was literal. Demons literally haunted her."
2. Princess Leia, 'Star Wars' Series
Both male and female survey takers placed Leia in the top 10 — No. 2 for women, No. 6 for men."I was something women and men could agree on," Carrie Fisher writes in her just-published memoir, The Princess Diarist. "They didn't like me in the same way, but they liked me with the same intensity, and we were all fine with the other sex liking me, too. Isn't that weird?"
1. Hermione Granger, 'Harry Potter' Series
"Her empathy, her sense of integrity, her decency and resolute belief in fighting for justice and fairness — even when her earnestness made her an easy target for ridicule — they're all unwavering. Hermione made it OK for girls to be the smartest in the room. To be a leader, the one with the plan," says Emma Watson. "She's not just a role for me, she's a symbol. I am deeply proud to have played her."
By comfortable majorities, both genders picked Hermione as their No. 1.
see the full list at SOURCE
Do you think Hollywood actors, writers and directors have good taste ONTD?
- Chance the Rapper is the musical guest.
- Beings at 10:30c/11:30est.
Ripped a pic right from the source bc I couldn't find a good promo post on their twitter.
So proud of my beautiful baby brother Deveraux Octavian Basil Jagger 💖👼🏻🎉
- A picture of Deveraux Octavian Basil Jagger was posted on Mick's daughter Elizabeth Instagram with the above caption
- Mick became a father (for the 8th time) again at 72 with partner Melanie Hamrick (29)
- Flip or Flop's Tarek and Christina reportedly split in May after an altercation that led to cops being called on Tarek, though news didn't break until this month.
- Tarek (35) waited until September and dated the family's nanny (23) for about two months before they split as well. Tarek made sure to fire the nanny before they started dating because of morals or some BS.
- Christina's seeing a contractor her age who's been on the show and apparently witnessed the blowup when Tarek freaked out months ago. No word why he was there at the time of the incident.
- HGTV still thinks production is going to continue on this mess show since the stars are still not "ready to announce anything in terms of another relationship".
ONTD, spill your messiest rebounds!
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
What did you watch this weekend, ONTD?
New episode on Jan. 14th
Rogue One's Felicity Jones will host and country singer Sturgill Simpson will be the musical guest.