Articles on this Page
- 10/17/16--11:29: _First Clip from "Mo...
- 10/17/16--11:41: _Vivienne Westwood: ...
- 10/17/16--11:41: _'Sky High 2' in the...
- 10/17/16--12:37: _Leslie Odom Jr & Ni...
- 10/17/16--12:40: _the cast of "The Af...
- 10/17/16--12:59: _Howard Stern feels ...
- 10/17/16--13:17: _Ruth Negga for Vogu...
- 10/17/16--13:20: _Three Contestants S...
- 10/17/16--13:40: _Justice League wrap...
- 10/17/16--13:59: _Rita Hates Underwir...
- 10/17/16--14:09: _13 Iconic Horror Mo...
- 10/17/16--14:13: _Nev Schulman's fian...
- 10/17/16--15:17: _Actor who plays Wil...
- 10/17/16--16:06: _Gerald’s Game to St...
- 10/17/16--16:11: _Lady Gaga reveals A...
- 10/17/16--16:16: _Tom Ford says he is...
- 10/18/16--08:08: _73 Questions With E...
- 10/18/16--08:10: _James Franco sued f...
- 10/18/16--08:18: _Little Mix intervie...
- 10/18/16--08:20: _Lin Manuel Miranda ...
- 10/17/16--11:29: First Clip from "Moana" released
- 10/17/16--11:41: 'Sky High 2' in the Works, Quite Possibly Actually Happening
- The original director is torn between this or Shrek 5 (Seriously?)
- Hasn't been officially announced by Disney but it's moving forward with a script
- 10/17/16--12:37: Leslie Odom Jr & Nicolette Robinson are Expecting
- 10/17/16--12:40: the cast of "The Affair" talks about season 3
- 10/17/16--12:59: Howard Stern feels sorry for Donald Trump
- The popular radio host would very much like to be excluded from this narrative
- Says he's upset that tapes from his show play such a central role in the election
- Apologized to Trump after CNN ran a headline about Stern confirming that Trump was for the Iraq war
- Says that people are now coming through tapes of the Howard Stern show and that it's fair to use them as they are public records, but if it were up to him he'd never provide them
- He turned down hundreds of interview request and doesn't replay any of the Trump tapes
- Thinks that Donald Trump is one the best guests he's ever had because of his "stream of consciousness" and him not being PC
- Thinks people should cut Trump some slack as his comments were made in the context of the Howard Stern show
- Also thinks he shouldn't be held accountable for everything he's ever said ("I have no idea what I say")
- Says he's trying to be humorous and so was Trump
- Stern is a Hillary supporter but considers Trump a friend. When Trump began to run for president, Stern called him and asked him what he was doing ("don't you know they're going to open up everything?")
- 10/17/16--13:17: Ruth Negga for Vogue Magazine
- 10/17/16--13:20: Three Contestants Spin $1 on the Price is Right!
- 10/17/16--13:40: Justice League wraps & Jason Momoa drinks a lot of beer.
- 10/17/16--13:59: Rita Hates Underwire Bras and Ballet Flats.
- 10/17/16--14:09: 13 Iconic Horror Movies Inspired by Real-Life Events
- 10/17/16--16:06: Gerald’s Game to Star Carla Gugino and Bruce Greenwood
- 10/17/16--16:11: Lady Gaga reveals A-YO cover
- 10/17/16--16:16: Tom Ford says he is "an equal opportunity objectifier"
- 10/18/16--08:08: 73 Questions With Emma Stone
omg I love her already <3.
Designer Vivienne Westwood says, "to me, Hillary [Clinton]'s evil" https://t.co/lxpiNmxUNY— W magazine (@wmag) October 14, 2016
-Vivienne Westwood says that Hillary Clinton is evil and a warmonger.
-She also said that although she doesn't like Hillary, she is not pro-Trump.
-Vivienne has stated that she would vote for the Green Party's candidate.
tweet | article
Added new information.
the rest at the source
All the kids that are home from school sick today are SHOOK because The Price is Right made history when 3 contestants spun $1 at the big wheel.
What are your fave Price is Right games, ONTD? Drew Carey doll thanks you for your time.
Text: Justice League has now wrapped production after a few days shooting in Iceland, where they seemed to shoot scenes mainly for Aquaman's backstory (in comes Amber Heard's Queen Mera). It was reported that Gal Gadot and Willem Dafoe were also present for the shoot in Iceland, however no signs of Ezra Miller or Ray Fisher.
Ben Affleck and Jason Momoa were on hand for the last day of shooting and celebrated with (a lot) of beer.
Love these fuckers. Rowe and synder. Mahalo for making a home away from home ALOHA j
Love u guys Mahalo for all your hardwork
Mad crazy love for Gal Ezra Ray Henry and Ben It's been an honor JL wrap. ✊🏽😜ALOHA j
With ANTM coming soon, the expected release of her next studio album, and her much anticipated role in 50 Shades Darker, 2017 is sure to be the year of Rita! Rita talked to Paper Magazine about it all.
"I'm an example of what you can achieve because it's worked."
She has a "3 Bs strategy" she'll be teaching the ANTM contestants: Brand, Business, and Boss.
“Being Albanian [like Mother Teresa] and having the support from my country was really special. I kept thinking, how did I even get here with a veil on my head?"
"But there is one item she says she'll never wear, no matter how well she could probably pull them off: ballet flats. "They're disgraceful," she says. "I just find them so unflattering. It looks like you dipped your foot halfway in goo and then pulled it out. Where's the support? Where's the structure? Where's the sexiness of it? At least a sneaker is sexy.""
Open Water (2003)
About: When two divers find themselves stranded in the ocean, getting rescued becomes the least of their worries when a frenzy of hungry sharks close in on them.
What's real: The film is loosely based on the true story of Tom and Eileen Lonergan, who were mistakenly stranded in the Coral Sea on January 25, 1998. The Lonergans were scuba diving with a group at St. Crispin's reef in Australia's Great Barrier Reef. The boat that had transported the group to the dive site departed before the Lonergans returned from the water. None of the vessel's crew or passengers noticed that the two had not come back aboard.
It was not until two days later, on January 27, 1998, that the pair was discovered to be missing after a bag containing their belongings was found on board the dive boat. A massive air and sea search took place over the following three days. Although some of their diving gear was found washed up later on a beach miles away from where they were lost, indicating that they drowned, their bodies were never found. Fishermen found a diver's slate (a device used for communicating underwater) and wrote down what it reportedly read: "[Mo]nday Jan 26; 1998 08am. To anyone [who] can help us: We have been abandoned on A[gin]court Reef by MV Outer Edge 25 Jan 98 3pm. Please help us [come] to rescue us before we die. Help!!!
The Exorcist (1973)
About: When a teenage girl is possessed by a mysterious entity, her mother seeks the help of two priests to save her daughter.
What's real: The Exorcist is based on the book ''The Exorcist'' by William Peter Blatty. This novel was inspired by the 1949 exorcism performed on an anonymous young boy known as "Roland Doe" or "Robbie Mannheim" by the Jesuit priest Fr. William S. Bowdern. Doe's family became convinced the boy's aggressive behavior was attributable to demonic possession, and called upon the services of several Catholic priests, including Bowdern, to perform the rite of exorcism. It was one of three exorcisms to have been sanctioned by the Catholic Church in the United States at that time.
The Shining (1980)
About: A family heads to an isolated hotel for the winter where an evil and spiritual presence influences the father into violence, while his psychic son sees horrific forebodings from the past and of the future.
What's real: This film is based on Stephen King's 1977 novel The Shining who's was inspired by Stephen King's personal experiences, including both his visit to The Stanley Hotel in 1974 and his recovery from alcoholism.
On October 30, 1974, King and his wife Tabitha checked into The Stanley Hotel in nearby Estes Park, Colorado. They were the only two guests in the hotel that night. "When we arrived, they were just getting ready to close for the season, and we found ourselves the only guests in the place — with all those long, empty corridors". They checked into room 217 which was said to be haunted. This is where room 217 comes from in the book.
King and his wife had dinner that evening in the grand dining room, totally alone. They were offered one choice for dinner, the only meal still available. Taped orchestral music played in the room and theirs was the only table set for dining. "Except for our table all the chairs were up on the tables. So the music is echoing down the hall, and, I mean, it was like God had put me there to hear that and see those things. And by the time I went to bed that night, I had the whole book in my mind"
After dinner, his wife decided to turn in, but King took a walk around the empty hotel. He ended up in the bar and was served drinks by a bartender named Grady.
"That night I dreamed of my three-year-old son running through the corridors, looking back over his shoulder, eyes wide, screaming. He was being chased by a fire-hose. I woke up with a tremendous jerk, sweating all over, within an inch of falling out of bed. I got up, lit a cigarette, sat in a chair looking out the window at the Rockies, and by the time the cigarette was done, I had the bones of the book firmly set in my mind."
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
About: Several people are hunted by a cruel serial killer who kills his victims in their dreams. While the survivors are trying to find the reason for being chosen, the murderer won't lose any chance to kill them as soon as they fall asleep.
What's real: The basis of the film was inspired by several newspaper articles printed in the LA Times in the 1970s on a group of Southeast Asian refugees, who, after fleeing to the United States from the results of war and genocide in Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam, were suffering disturbing nightmares, after which they refused to sleep. Some of the men died in their sleep soon after. Medical authorities called the phenomenon Asian Death Syndrome.
The film's villain, Freddy Krueger, draws heavily from Craven's early life. One night, a young Craven saw an elderly man walking on the sidepath outside the window of his home. The man stopped to glance at a startled Craven and walked off. This served as the inspiration for Krueger.
About: A couple begins to experience terrifying supernatural occurrences involving a vintage doll shortly after their home is invaded by satanic cultists.
What's real: Annabelle is a Raggedy Ann doll alleged by demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren to be haunted.
According to claims originating from Ed and Lorraine Warren, a student nurse was given the Raggedy Ann doll in 1970, but after the doll behaved strangely, a psychic medium told the student the doll was inhabited by the spirit of a dead girl named “Annabelle Higgins". Supposedly, the student nurse and her roommate first tried to accept and nurture the spirit-possessed doll, but eventually became frightened by the doll's malicious behavior and contacted the Warrens, who removed the doll to their museum after pronouncing it "demonically possessed".
I found the perfect 🎃 pic.twitter.com/nl8ZdCQoUg— Nev Schulman (@NevSchulman) October 17, 2016
got bored waiting for the baby to arrive... pic.twitter.com/CmUFEnMwca— Nev Schulman (@NevSchulman) October 12, 2016
Apparently some Stranger Things fans have been debating about Will's sexuality (and Barb's too). Yesterday Noah Schnapp addressed the theory on an instagram post.
noahschnapp So I thought it would be time to jump into the conversation. I've been reading stuff for a while. I think everyone here is missing the point. An author called Gary Schmidt came to speak at our school this week and he said that good stories aren't supposed to leave you with answers because then you never question yourself and you forget about it. A good book, or a good show leaves a lot of unanswered questions but makes you think. Which is what you are all doing. For me, Will being gay or not is besides the point. Stranger Things is a show about a bunch of kids who are outsiders and find each other because they have been bullied in some way or are different. Does being sensitive, or a loner, or a teenager who likes photography, or a girl with red hair and big glasses, make you gay? I'm only 12 but I do know we all relate to being different. And that's why I think the Duffers wrote the show the way they did. So you can ask all these questions. I hope the real answer never comes out! #dufferbrothers ❤️❤️
After his message on instagram many praised actor for his articulate message while others mentioned that knowing a character’s sexuality can be an important representation.
Carla Gugino and Jesse Greenwood have been cast in the leads for Netflix's adaptation of Stephen King's "Gerald's Game".
The synopsis reads as follows:
Gerald’s Game follows Gerald and Jessie Burlingame, who have gone to their summer home on a warm weekday in October for a romantic interlude. After being handcuffed to her bedposts, Jessie tires of her husband’s games, until things take an unexpectedly tragic turn. Still handcuffed, she is trapped and alone. Painful memories from her childhood bedevil her. Her only company is a hungry stray dog and the voices that populate her mind. As night comes, she is unsure whether it is her imagination or if she has another companion: someone watching her from the corner of her dark bedroom.
Gaga has not officially announced A-Yo as the second single but there are rumors that it will be. #Justice4DancinInCircles
What's your favorite song off Joanne, ONTD?
Designer and director Tom Ford speaks about (the lack of) male objectification in the world of fashion and film and how he is approaching the topic.
ONTD what are your fave male objectification scenes?
Photographer is suing James Franco for headbutting him at a Lana Del Rey concert.
The photographer says he was photographing Lana Del Rey at Hollywood Forever Cemetery in 2014 when Franco charged at him and headbutted him in the stomach, completely unprovoked.
He’s suing for medical expenses. According to the documents, Franco was “smiling, rather demonically” and headbutted the photographer to the ground with a “blank expression of joy on his face.”
The girls discuss their breakups:
- Jade said she stopped removing all her body hair for ages when she broke up with her ex
- Perrie appears to contradict her previous account of what happened during the break up, saying she "got an awful phone call" from Zatan at the airport breaking up with her and she just starting screaming and crying uncontrollably in the airport :(
(though this contradicts the story their team put out previously; in the band's book she wrote that he broke up with her via text message. And reported that she got the text message July 20 while Little Mix were celebrating their number 1 single "Black Magic" in the UK).
- Leigh Anne talks about her first love
- Jesy said as a teenager she became very possessive and started following her ex around to see who he was with.
Plus the girls look super cute playing a super sweet game.
These clever Taylor style tactics, I might have to stan; I hope they bury him!
If you want to support ambitious career savvy women then
Buy Shout out To My Ex on itunes +
Stream it on Spotify
This sounds like Dad Rap to me??