Articles on this Page
- 06/20/16--20:10: _m.i.a. drops out as...
- 06/21/16--15:52: _The Girl With All T...
- 06/21/16--15:56: _Demi Lovato: Fuck t...
- 06/21/16--16:00: _Wentworth - 4x08 Pr...
- 06/21/16--16:29: _A Street Cat Named ...
- 06/21/16--16:34: _Bryan Cranston join...
- 06/21/16--17:00: _Selma Blair Apologi...
- 06/21/16--17:19: _Undrafted Trailer #1
- 06/21/16--17:20: _ONTD Original: The ...
- 06/21/16--18:20: _The Internet Believ...
- 06/21/16--18:21: _Samira Wiley talks ...
- 06/21/16--18:22: _Abraham Attah in "S...
- 06/21/16--18:22: _Archer renewed by F...
- 06/21/16--18:22: _Pretty Little Liars...
- 06/21/16--18:40: _Troye Sivan Stans F...
- 06/21/16--18:54: _Game of Thrones' 5 ...
- 06/21/16--19:00: _Jojo admits that Ab...
- 06/21/16--19:11: _twenty one pilots: ...
- 06/21/16--19:20: _Another emoji set: ...
- 06/21/16--19:29: _Animal Kingdom 1x04...
- 06/20/16--20:10: m.i.a. drops out as headliner for festival nobody wanted her at
- for some reason or another, afropunk (a festival
supposedlydedicated to celebrating the talents of alternative black artists) decided to make m.i.a. their headlining act for their london festival this september
- backlash was swift and quick against m.i.a. with the conversation centering around m.i.a.'s blatant anti-black comments (including, but not limited to, her thoughts on how the blacklivesmatter movement is boring: "Is Beyoncé or Kendrick Lamar going to say Muslim Lives Matter? Or Syrian Lives Matter? Or this kid in Pakistan matters? That’s a more interesting question." as well as on her controversy with the 2012 superbowl halftime show where she flipped the middle finger on live television:"Like, is my finger offensive? Or is an underage black girl with her legs wide open more offensive to the family audience?")
- 06/21/16--15:52: The Girl With All The Gifts Trailer
- 06/21/16--16:00: Wentworth - 4x08 Promo "Plan Bea"
- 06/21/16--16:29: A Street Cat Named Bob trailer
- 06/21/16--16:34: Bryan Cranston joins "Power Rangers" as Zordon
- 06/21/16--17:00: Selma Blair Apologizes for In-Flight Outburst
- 06/21/16--17:19: Undrafted Trailer #1
- 06/21/16--17:20: ONTD Original: The History of Demi Lovato's Twitter Breaks
- 06/21/16--18:20: The Internet Believes Gucci Mane Has Been Cloned
- 06/21/16--18:21: Samira Wiley talks #BlackLivesMatter and OITNB's Season 4 Finale
- 06/21/16--18:22: Abraham Attah in "Spiderman: Homecoming"
- "Beasts of No Nation" star Abraham Attah just confirmed for Marvel's Spiderman movie
- Role is unknown as of yet
- Will also star in “The Modern Ocean” with Anne Hathaway, Keanu Reeves, and Daniel Radcliffe
- 06/21/16--18:22: Archer renewed by FX through season 10
- 06/21/16--18:22: Pretty Little Liars 7x02 Preview
- 06/21/16--19:00: Jojo admits that Abby Lee makes her cry a lot
- 06/21/16--19:11: twenty one pilots: Heathens (from Suicide Squad: The Album)
- 06/21/16--19:20: Another emoji set: design icon edition
- 06/21/16--19:29: Animal Kingdom 1x04 "Dead To Me"
in response to this, m.i.a. decided to take to twitter to voice her own thoughts on the matter:
Accusing me of racism is no better then being accused of terrorism - yet the number of people killed by Americans stamped wars continue ..— M.I.A (@MIAuniverse) June 19, 2016
If pulling the show saves the cause and lives then that's what I'll do.— M.I.A (@MIAuniverse) June 19, 2016
Sorry I'm not doin Afropunk. I've been told to stay in my lane. Ha there is no lane for 65mil refugees who's lanes are blown up! #nolanes— M.I.A (@MIAuniverse) June 20, 2016
she also retweeted this bullshit:
@MIAuniverse Well said MIA...had enough of fundamentalist separatists on any side. There is no black or white culture— Byron Biroli (@ByronBiroli) June 19, 2016
according to pitchfork, m.i.a. is still set to headline the show and afropunk hasn't released any formal comments either about whether she's still performing.
src 1 | src 2
she actually posted a few other bullshit tweets yesterday that i guess she got shook over and deleted but i hope they galang her ass off the stage if she does show up
The new trailer for The Girl With All The Gifts, directed by Colm McCarthy and starring Sennia Nanua, Gemma Arterton, Glenn Close and Paddy Considine
The near future; humanity has been all but destroyed by a mutated fungal disease that eradicates free will and turns its victims into flesh-eating “hungries”. Only a small group of children seem immune to its effects.
At an army base in rural England, this group of unique children are being studied, subjected to cruel experiments by biologist Dr. Caldwell. Despite having been infected with the zombie pathogen that has decimated the world, these children retain normal thoughts and emotions. And while still being subject to the craving for human flesh that marks the disease these second- generation “hungries” are able to think and feel making them a vital resource in the search for a cure.
The children attend school lessons daily, guarded by the ever watchful Sergeant Parks. But one little girl, Melanie, stands out from the rest. Melanie is special. She excels in the classroom, is inquisitive, imaginative and loves her favourite teacher Miss Justineau.
When the base falls, Melanie escapes along with Miss Justineau, Sergeant Parks and Dr. Caldwell. Against the backdrop of a blighted Britain, Melanie must discover what she is and ultimately decide both her own future and that of the human race.
Never read the book, but heard some great things about it! I'm a bit tired of the zombie genre...but this looks quite interesting to me.
Fuck this.. I'm back bitches. And I'm coming back more honest than ever— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) June 21, 2016
Well that break lasted like 24 hours. Where is her team??? Lock her out!
Again sorry for the quality again but thanks to the gem whoever uploads these promos in the first place.
Sources: 1 and 2
Teaser information for next week's episode 4x08...
The Maxine and Boomer scenes had my crying. I'm scared what Joan will do next, don't listen to her Kaz, and 12 years? Damn. Vera had to mess with the votes. Poor Bea not wanting to win the vote for 'Top Dog' after all. Now on the other hand Bea and Allie. <3 Scared for Allie's fate though, she better not get hurt next week. Who do you think will be in danger...? Danielle (Bea) said next week's episode was her favouriter to film.
What an episode! One of my faves this season so far. Next weeks is going to be amazing. I'm scared tho. :/
ONTD, has a cat ever cured your drug addiction?
follow up to this post
“I made a big mistake yesterday. After a lovely trip with my son and his Dad, I mixed alcohol with medication, and that caused me to black out and led me to say and do things that I deeply regret. My son was with his Dad asleep with his headphones on, so there is that saving grace. I take this very seriously, and I apologize to all of the passengers and crew that I disturbed and am thankful to all of the people who helped me in the aftermath. I am a flawed human being who makes mistakes and am filled with shame over this incident. I am truly very sorry.”
omg, this is my first post ever. i'm kinda nervous.
Twitterbreak. Peace.— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) September 9, 2010
After not showing up to a cancelled meet & greet to say hey to fans who had arrived anyway, like her tour members the Jonas Brothers, Demi posted photos partying withher buddyTravis Clark. After posting pictures a fan tweeted this:
For people wondering about Demi: She didn't have her meet and greet because, "I don't feel like meeting fans." So disappointing.— Jaylyn Rodriguez (@woahjaylyn) September 9, 2010
Naturally, fans were livid and the singer received a bunch of backlash on twitter. In what I assume was some kind of coked out temper tantrum, Demi threw her brand new iPhone 4 across the room and decided to take a twitter break. It lasted 15 minutes.
Jan 21, 2012
Twitter break. It's for the best actually. Who allows me to have this thing anyways?!!! I just get myself in trouble! Haha. Anyway... BYE!— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) January 22, 2012
Demi took another break from twitter in the beginning of 2012. Many fans suspected this was a coverup for a rehab stint. Her team attempted to cover it up by doing a Twitter Q&A but it backfired horribly.
January 3, 2013
Blehh. I really love my fans but I hate gossip sites... Gonna take a breather from twitter.. I love y'all! ❤— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) January 4, 2013
Demi took another break a year later after she read stories on gossip sites about herself. She went on a Twitter rant just before claiming "only surround yourself with people who you CAN communicate with." Many suspected it might be a break up between her and Wilmer.
June 20, 2016
Damn I gotta quit sayin shit. Bye Twitter 🖕🏻👍🏼😂— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) June 20, 2016
In her latest twitter break, Demi decided to quit after pitting Mariah Carey and Ariana Grande against one another. She commented an instagram post in favor of Ariana. Naturally, fans went after Demi on twitter, resulting in another break from her. It didn't last long. One day later, Demi came back and claiming she'd be more honest than ever.
Fuck this.. I'm back bitches. And I'm coming back more honest than ever— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) June 21, 2016
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
this shit so crazy pic.twitter.com/tsUbtb8kaB— HoneyNextDoor (@_therealhoney) June 21, 2016
People have been circulating a fake Boosie Breakfast club interview claiming that there is something wrong with Gucci. Many on the internet have come to the conclusion that Gucci has been cloned. Concerns from fans stem from Gucci's new speech pattern (heard in the clip below), his absence of tattoos and new healthy lifestyle.
Gucci Mane got out of Jail and became a changed man pic.twitter.com/uPZN64ymVK— Gee (@Lilgeeeeee) June 20, 2016
NEW SKINNY NICE GUCCI IS A FRAUD ROBOT CLONE!! THE REAL TRAP GOD STILL LOCKED UP. DONT LET EM FOOL YOU.— Cam (@kamgilburt) June 20, 2016
Gucci really got off the lean and is a completely different person to the point people think he's a clone of himself. That's how bad lean is— Sloth the Indolent (@JStac825) June 21, 2016
Y'all act like Gucci mane was abducted by aliens in jail & we looking at a clone he grew tf up lol shut up you should do the same.— FOUND DEAD IN CALI (@astrog1rll) June 21, 2016
The conspiracy got out of hand so Gucci responded.
To all those saying Gucci is a clone…he neither "supports or denies those accusations" 😂😂😂😭 pic.twitter.com/hOvhi4HYcx— AuxCordLord (@RealDJBJ) June 21, 2016
ONTD, what conspiracy theories do you believe in?
WARNING: MAJOR SEASON 4 SPOILERS
- Says she knew about her character’s death for over a year now and despite being surprised about it at first, she understands why it had to be her and was honored to be able to tell this story through Poussey.
- Talks about the Black Lives Matter parallel and Jenji (the showrunner) picking Poussey especially because she’s a fan favorite and it would have the biggest impact.
- The rest of the cast only found out one week before shooting the episode when they got the script, which was written by Samira’s girlfriend, Lauren Morelli.
- Thinks Poussey would forgive Bayley, it’s not all black and white and it would’ve been too easy if Jenji had picked one of the awful guards for that scene.
- Didn’t discuss "Bury Your Gays" trope with Jenji Kohan, but thought a lot about it and thinks they chose Poussey with a conscious mind, it’s not just to get rid of a black lesbian character, there’s a lot of black lesbians on the show. The story they’re trying to tell is something other than that - it’s about marginalized people, black people, Black Lives Matter — people dying. And hopes people can see the difference and doesn’t do themselves a disservice and miss that message.
- Wants people to remember her smile, laugh, optimism, humor her soft parts and how she was a lover and not a fighter.
- Her character in You’re the Worst is completely different from Poussey
Troye Sivan seems to be a huge fan of 5H new single "All In My Head (Flex)." Australia only current relevant musical act did a Spotify playlist called "sleepytimeee<33" that only includes the smash summer single eleven times.
Troye became a fan of the song the very first time he heard it while the girls were filming an exclusive performance for XFinity at the BBMAs stage.
@5hNewsBrasil hey I was wondering if you could tell me when All In My Head (Flex) ft Fetty Wap comes out? I heard it yesterday &wanna buy it— Troye Sivan (@troyesivan) May 21, 2016
And like the rest of the 5H fandom inluding the OP, he's wondering when the music videois coming out so we can jam to it all Summer long.
Director X (the director behind Rihanna's "Work", Drake's "Hotline Bling" & Fifth Harmony's "Work from Home") was on set of the shooting of the music video. He most likely directed it.
LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE:
glad to see that Troye can recognize & appreciate a BOP when he hears one. and you ontd, which song(s) will be your summer jam(s)?
sources: troyesivanupdates x troyetwitter x sivantwitter x allinmyhead
The five leads are (to no surprise):
1. Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister)
2. Kit Harington (Jon Snow)
3. Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister)
4. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen)
5. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister)
The five of them will already make $500,000 per episode for season 7 (no number of eps announced yet), after contract negotiations in October 2014. The 8th season is presumed to be the last, and a shortened one.
Of course, if their characters die before the finale, they won't be cashing in for any episodes post-death they're not featured in. This isn't really a spoiler for Sunday's finale since the season 7 pay raise was announced months ago for the five of them.
Popstar and Dance Moms castmate Jojo Siwa recently sat down for an interview with J14 and admitted that dance coach Abby Lee makes her cry a lot.
"She’s tough, but I love her. She makes me cry a lot, but you kind of just have to grab some tissues and go back in."
Aww, poor Jojo! But it sounds like she has quite the mature attitude about it for being just 13 years old.
In other Jojo news, she was just ranked as one of the top 5 girls on music video app musical.ly alongside her Dance Moms castmate Mack-Z!
- Design icon Iris Apfel (watch her doc on Netflix) is launching her own set of emojis in September.
- Very probably the first 94 year old getting their own emoji set
- The keyboard comes in conjunction her upcoming mod-inspired clothing and accessories line, designed in partnership with Macy’s I.N.C.
Tweet source& "Article" source
Why don't you have your own emoji set yet, ONTD?