Articles on this Page
- 06/11/16--12:05: _ Patty Hearst Limit...
- 06/11/16--12:48: _Nick Jonas expected...
- 06/11/16--12:59: _DL Hughley on AM Joy
- 06/11/16--13:55: _An 'Ugly Betty' Reu...
- 06/11/16--14:08: _Zayn pulls out of C...
- 06/11/16--14:12: _Celebs Respond to T...
- 06/11/16--15:13: _ Karlie Kloss looks...
- 06/11/16--15:14: _Future Tony Award&t...
- 06/11/16--15:20: _Outlander (Starz) 2...
- 06/11/16--15:40: _P. Diddy watches ol...
- 06/11/16--15:51: _Ingrid Nilsen's Com...
- 06/11/16--16:00: _Orlando Bloom Leavi...
- 06/11/16--16:20: _Selena Gomez cancel...
- 06/11/16--17:05: _"Thor: Ragnarok" Wi...
- 06/11/16--17:47: _BFlow Rocks Pink Ja...
- 06/11/16--19:07: _Iggy Azalea announc...
- 06/12/16--08:29: _Drag Race Contestan...
- 06/12/16--09:33: _Nicole Beharie is p...
- 06/12/16--09:36: _Top 10 Hottest Male...
- 06/12/16--09:40: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 06/11/16--12:05: Patty Hearst Limited Series in the Works at CBS
- 06/11/16--12:48: Nick Jonas expected to FLOP with less than 50K in pure album sales
- 06/11/16--12:59: DL Hughley on AM Joy
- 06/11/16--13:55: An 'Ugly Betty' Reunion is Happening Today at the ATX Festival!
- 06/11/16--14:08: Zayn pulls out of Capital Summertime Ball
- 06/11/16--14:12: Celebs Respond to Tragic Passing of Christina Grimmie
- 06/11/16--15:14: Future Tony Award™ winner Daveed Diggs tests his rap skills
- 06/11/16--15:20: Outlander (Starz) 2x11 Promo - Vengeance is Mine
- 06/11/16--15:51: Ingrid Nilsen's Coming Out: One Year Later
- Once she came out she could be more intimate in her relationships (including friendships)
- Coming out allowed her to learn a lot about herself, allowed her to have a deeper understanding of who she is
- Says you have to acknowledge the good of an experience but also the bad, ugly, and scary sides
- Still holds resentment to people who treated her shitty during important moments during her coming out process
- It's really difficult to have people challenge her identity and call her a liar, say she's doing it for attention, or meet new people who don't believe she's gay because she doesn't "look" or "act" gay according to their expectations of what gay people are like
- If she had to take one thing away from her coming out process it would be that it's so important to be open, and not to get caught up in who you should be or what you should do
- If you identify one way you don't have to stick to that later if you figure out it's no longer true, says right now she identifies as "gay" and sometimes uses the word "lesbian" but doesn't want to close herself to possibilities later and who knows if she'll identify as "queer" later on. Said it's really scary to talk about how she identifies because she know so many people will judge her for it.
- Gets asked a lot about how her family reacted to her coming out and says she choses to only speak to one family member anymore. Says both sides need to be ready to have patience and come together to form a new kind of relationship and she's not at that point yet.
- Talks about people who challenge her identity because they don't think gay girls can be feminine
- Talks about how straight men who hit on her "spiral" when they find out she isn't straight and how scary it is
- Men objectify lesbians (and not just femmes) and think their sexuality is for male enjoyment
- Mentions her conditional white passing privilege and how being a WoC intersects with being gay, but says that will have to be a whole other video
- 06/11/16--16:00: Orlando Bloom Leaving The Gym
- Fans who already arrived at the American Airlines Arena in Miami were told that the meet and greets were cancelled
- Selena usually does 3 meet and greets- paid VIP meet and greets, 40 fans in the nosebleed sections chosen by her crew cause they can't afford VIP, and she meets fans waiting at the barricade outside the venues
- Selena was very close to Christina and is grieving over her death. Her parents Brianand Mandy Teefey were Christina's longtime manager and Christina was practically family/their 2nd daughter (Brian set up the gofundme for her family and stated that). Christina and Selena had lived together, Christina had sang back up for Selena on tour, and Christina had opened for Selena on tour.
- 06/11/16--17:05: "Thor: Ragnarok" Will Feature "Very Different Thor and LokI"
- From Wizard World Philadelphia
- Hemsworth calls director Taika Watiti "an incredible comedic talent"
- Says Thor and Loki will be different and the film will go "on another world that we haven’t experienced before"
- Ragnarok might potentially include "Planet Hulk" storyline
- 06/11/16--19:07: Iggy Azalea announced as new judge on The X-Factor (Australia)
- 06/12/16--09:33: Nicole Beharie is precious
- 06/12/16--09:36: Top 10 Hottest Male Horror Movie Characters
- about her kidnapping and the following trial
Nick Jonas' latest album "Last Year Was Complicated" is expected to flop next week, selling between 42K and 47K albums. He's expected to push between 52K and 57K units with streams included. Drake is expected to be number one for the 7th week in a row next week due to streams, with the Hamilton soundtrack possibly landing at number one with the most pure album sales. None of the new debuts next week are expected to sell over 50K.
Joy Reid presses DL on his views of several hot topics.
Discusses how White people love for MLK and Muhammad Ali only after they are no longer a threat.
Admits he's a bit of a chauvinist.
Gets real about the struggles women face.
A nightmare/fantasy come true. An Ugly Betty vs. Superstore tug-o-war...with my limbs. #SuperBetty @atxfestival #lastnight
Getting glam w genius @kateland7 & my babe @markindelicato @atxfestival #uglybettyreunion
Sadly, Becki Newton (Amanda) fell ill recently and could not attend.
To all my sweet Ugly Betty cast mates, and Silvio, and all the fans.... I'm so sad to report I won't be able to make the #uglybettyreunion tomorrow. A few days ago I was diagnosed with pneumonia, and even though I hoped and prayed for a miraculous recovery, my dr has advised me to stay put in bed. It would be irresponsible of me to get on a plane tomorrow even though my heart is in a million pieces. Ugly Betty was a life changing experience for me, and I will celebrate it for the rest of my life. Unfortunately this dumb sickness just had horrible timing. Speaking of horrible timing, I'd like to leave you with one of my favorite memories. Amanda singing "Milkshake" at the church. It's Mandy, bitch!
Every memory I have from this incredible time has Michael in it. I found a true friend and inspiration in him. https://t.co/n3G75br1mE— Becki Newton (@ItsBeckiNewton) June 11, 2016
I love you so much. Get better soon. I am so pissed off at pneumonia right now. https://t.co/kgzxHldXhT— Michael Urie (@michaelurie) June 11, 2016
I hate pneumonia the way Marc hated wearing any less than 3 shirts at once https://t.co/TR1AhDcbrw— Becki Newton (@ItsBeckiNewton) June 11, 2016
Xoxo to my favorite cast of all time https://t.co/EEy0ef5gPD— Becki Newton (@ItsBeckiNewton) June 11, 2016
Source 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
Share your favorite memories of this groundbreaking and award-winning show in the comments!
He just posted this on IG and Twitter, where he was due to perform in an hour or so.
As a bonus, here's Dan Wootton being extra bitter and vile:
So I was right. Zayn Malik pulls out of his first solo gig due to “illness”. That lad needs to get his s*** together and save his career.— Dan Wootton (@danwootton) June 11, 2016
Will Zayn Malik actually make it on stage at the Summertime Ball tonight at Wembley? I'm hearing possibly not at this point...— Dan Wootton (@danwootton) June 11, 2016
src: 1 | 2
Anxiety can be horrible, hope he gets better tbh. Since people are talking about it, have you suffered from anxiety ONTD ?
Adam Levine was Christina’s coach on season 6 of The Voice
Behati and I are absolutely devastated and heartbroken by Christina Grimmie’s death. Our hearts go out to her family pic.twitter.com/y4OMkm0uXu— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) June 11, 2016
I'm stunned and disgusted and heartbroken that we lost that sweet little girl... Keeping @TheRealGrimmie family in my heart and mind.— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) June 11, 2016
So sad about @TheRealGrimmie. I'm still in shock. She was special. Had IT. Talented. Kind. Funny. Loving. Courageous. We hurt w her family.— Carson Daly (@CarsonDaly) June 11, 2016
Our artists & families is my territory on #theVoice. I take great pride. Knowing them. Hosting them. Supporting them. It's not TV. It's real— Carson Daly (@CarsonDaly) June 11, 2016
There are no words. We lost a beautiful soul with an amazing voice. Our hearts go out to the friends, fans and family of @TheRealGrimmie.— The Voice (@NBCTheVoice) June 11, 2016
This is a tragic loss. My heart goes out to @therealgrimmie's family, friends and all the people that she touched.— Pharrell Williams (@Pharrell) June 11, 2016
so saddened by the loss of a fellow artist @TheRealGrimmie. thinking of her family today.— J O E J O N A S (@joejonas) June 11, 2016
Wow....sending all my love to her family and friends, rest up angel #ChristinaGrimmie— Zendaya (@Zendaya) June 11, 2016
My heart breaks for Christina Grimmie and her family. I have no words ❤️ My comfort rests in knowing she's with Jesus.— Candace Cameron Bure (@candacecbure) June 11, 2016
My heart is absolutely broken. I miss you Christina pic.twitter.com/KWGwZZlj4t— Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) June 11, 2016
#RIPChristina😰😢 my thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones..— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) June 11, 2016
i have no words. rip christina💖— Tori Kelly (@ToriKelly) June 11, 2016
see you again, love. isaiah 25:8 https://t.co/z6d4joaMPQ
Very shocked/sad/a little angry hearing the news about Christina Grimmie. What a voice. Seems like her heart was even more beautiful.— hayley from Paramore (@yelyahwilliams) June 11, 2016
i can't believe the news about @therealgrimmie. im devastated this could ever happen to anyone. sending love & prayers to her family 💔— christina perri (@christinaperri) June 11, 2016
Twitter Sources: 123456789101112131415
Feel free to fill this post with videos of her performances/covers.
O Daily Mail publicou hoje (11/06) um artigo que mostra Karlie discutindo com o namorado, Joshua Kushner em NYhttps://t.co/8yXrd6Ctes— Karlie Kloss Brasil (@KarlieKlossBR) 11. Juni 2016
some intern at esquire mistakenly decribed this as freestyling. it's literally him rapping other artists' songs and one of his own
so excited to see my non-problematic fave win a Tony tomorrow
i'm still pretty bored with this battle stuff but that one death made me sad
Justin Combs (22) received the bachelors degree in sociology from UCLA with both his parents (mother is Misa Hylton) in attendance
Yeaaaaa!!! He did it! @princejdc
GOD IS THE GREATEST!!!! He DID IT! Thru the grace of GOD! @princejdc did it
Proud parents!!! @misahylton congrats to our son @princejdc for GRADUATING College UCLA TODAY!!!!
Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life! Really proud of this kid right here @princejdc I love you son. Congrats! This is where the fun begins! I will have always have your back!! #FamilyFIRST
I too was the first to graduate from college on my dad side
An update to her famous coming out video posted last year
A summary for those who can't watch:
SOURCE: Tweet/Rest o the images
Would you love yourself enough to not hit it, ONTD? TYFYA!
Video at Source
Praying to the Norse gods this movie fucking delivers
The Killers were back at it again and performed this past week at the Governors Ball and frontman Brandon Flowers shut it down in Pink in New York City. BFlow and his love for daring colors and sequin jackets truly knows no bounds and we love him for it. The boys also performed a cover of Interpol's "Obstacle 1" along with deep cuts and familiar hits. Check out the concert below. The setlist and one more photo from that night with the boys (minus useless member Mark Stoermer who is currently on hiatus from touring with the band to focus on other endeavorers) behind the cut.
The Way It Was
Smile Like You Mean It (Human- Piano Reprise)
Bling (Confession of a King)
Shot at the Night
Somebody Told Me
Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll
Obstacle 1 (Interpol Cover)
For Reasons Unknown
A Dustland Fairytale (’I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You’ Outro)
Read My Mind
All These Things That I’ve Done
This Is Your Life (Encore Starts)
Jenny Was A Friend of Mine
When You Were Young
The boys after their big night rocking out New York City and their "Victims" ⚡️ pic.twitter.com/IdBBEJuFkD— Brandon ⚡️ Flowers (@BFlowdaily) June 5, 2016
ONTD, do you look good in pink and sequin jackets?
Sources:1 | 2 | 3
- Iggy will replace Dannii Minougue on the judging panel.
- Iggy has only visited Australia a few times since relocating to the US.
- “It will definitely be the longest I’ve been to Australia in probably 10 years...It has been a long time," she said.
- Brad Lyons of Channel 7: "Nobody knows what it takes to break through in today's industry better than her. With such international success at only 26, our contestants have the chance to be mentored by the best in the business.”
- X-Factor expected to air after the Olympics, may also coincide with new album Digital Distortion.
Source One, Two
ONTD Do you think Iggy has what it takes to make a great talent show judge?
Kenya Michaels and Roxxy Andrews were among the performers at Pulse nightclub last night in Orlando. They're both being reported as safe following the mass shooting that occurred.
Source | 2
9. Nick Jones, House of Wax (Chad Michael Murray)
6. Eddie Baker, House on Haunted Hill (Taye Diggs)
4. Seth Gecko, From Dawn to Dusk (George Clooney)
2. Louis de Pointe du Lac, Interview with The Vampire (Brad Pitt)
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
What did you watch this weekend?