Articles on this Page
- 05/12/16--19:28: _The Accountant teas...
- 05/12/16--19:29: _Jodie Foster slams ...
- 05/12/16--19:34: _Tom Lenk + Eliza Du...
- 05/12/16--19:41: _Paris Hew? Kylie Ma...
- 05/12/16--20:13: _Orphan Black 4x06 P...
- 05/12/16--20:27: _Hayden Panettiere C...
- 05/12/16--21:20: _Scandal Season 5 Fi...
- 05/12/16--21:23: _Tony Award™ n...
- 05/12/16--21:35: _Pop Prince Olly Mur...
- 05/12/16--21:44: _NBA Playoffs Round 2
- 05/12/16--21:48: _BTS is Killing the ...
- 05/13/16--15:15: _The cast of Clivil ...
- 05/13/16--15:15: _Demi Lovato and Bra...
- 05/13/16--15:16: _Mario working on a ...
- 05/13/16--15:17: _Ariana Drops Throwb...
- 05/13/16--15:34: _Blind Item: First Cry
- 05/13/16--15:52: _Hideo Kojima's game...
- 05/13/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 05/13/16--19:39: _MTV wants in on som...
- 05/13/16--19:40: _Avril Lavigne Fumin...
- 05/12/16--19:28: The Accountant teaser trailer starring Ben Affleck
- 05/12/16--19:29: Jodie Foster slams male filmmakers for using rape as plot device
- 05/12/16--19:41: Paris Hew? Kylie Making Her Vegas DJ Debut This Month!
- 05/12/16--20:13: Orphan Black 4x06 Promo "The Scandal of Altruism"
- 05/12/16--21:20: Scandal Season 5 Finale Discussion
- Fitz finds out about the abortion and supports Liv's choice.
- Jake is forced to be Mellie's VP by Rowan 2.0 aka Liv. This was a part of Rowan’s plan. Too bad Jake doesn’t know.
- Cyrus breaks up with Tom and gets back together with Michael and becomes Vargas’s VP.
- 05/12/16--21:23: Tony Award™ nominee Daveed Diggs doing some more things
- 05/12/16--21:44: NBA Playoffs Round 2
- 05/12/16--21:48: BTS is Killing the Kpop Game this Week
- 05/13/16--15:16: Mario working on a US debut for BESTie's Uji!
- 05/13/16--15:34: Blind Item: First Cry
- 05/13/16--15:52: Hideo Kojima's game studio debuts new logo
- 05/13/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
The Accountant, starring Ben Affleck, Anna Kendrick, J.K. Simmons, Jon Bernthal, Jeffrey Tambor, John Lithgow and directed by Gavin O’Connor.
Christian Wolff (Affleck) is a math savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, he works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations. With the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), starting to close in, Christian takes on a legitimate client: a state-of-the-art robotics company where an accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars. But as Christian uncooks the books and gets closer to the truth, it is the body count that starts to rise.
Jodie Foster: "It was ridiculous, it was every single movie I saw. If you really got to what was the overriding motivation that that woman that you found out at the end, it was always rape because for some reason men saw that as this incredibly dramatic thing. 'Well that’s easy! I can just pluck that one out of the sky and apply it to her.' ”
#LenkLewkForLess presents #thehuntsmanwinterswar in the garage realness starring @elizadushku as #emilyblunt and @tommylenk as #charlizetheron. #FaithandAndrew #AndrewMadeMeDoIt
Eliza is wearing an original #LenkLewk. Thrift store corset 3 sizes too big cinched with a binder clip: $6. Bunch of silver plastic spoons from @target on the corset: $5. Skirt (Mylar safety blanket from my probably useless Earthquake kit): $Free. Panty hose with crotch cutout as shirt/sleeves: $6. MaxiPad tiara: $3.59 for one pack. Jewelry and shoulderWERK provided by Eliza.
Tom's LURK &LEWK: gold Mylar safety blanket with paper foil collar: $4 from @amazon. Panty hose with crotch cut out top, bodice?, sparkle ruffle shorts, yoga pants: $Free from my costume box. Paper and #Reece's peanut butter cup crown: $3.54. Jewelry provided by Eliza.
Total cost: I can't do this much math in my head.
-Will be DJ'ing Las Vegas' Foxtail nightclub on May 29
-Kylie has a budding music career now with two songs out + this upcoming DJ Debut!
Source - 1, 2
I missed like half the ep so idk what happen but the finale seems so stupid??
Paraphrased from @Instinct. @Olly.
Damelo todo papí
The Oklahoma City Thunders win 113-99 against the San Antonio Spurs and advanced to the Western Conference Finals. Kevin Durant led his team with 37pts and 9reb.
Despite the Spurs run at the end, kind of a disappointing ending to such a great series. When OKC is on, they are scary as hell. If this was Tim Duncan last game, at least he was able to play a good game tonight.
BTS, aka the Bangtan Boys, aka the super popular, talented, and mildly problematic seven-member k-pop band, made the U.S. Billboard chart for the second time this week. Their new album, "The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever" (lol) was ranked 107th on the Billboard 200 album chart released on Tuesday. It's their second album to make the charts and Young Forever's reportedly sold 16,000 copies in Korea prior to the worldwide release.
Twitter even gifted BTS with a hashtag/emoji due to their success on the charts. They've been the #1 Worldwide topic on the site for a while today, with about 1.8 million tweets being sent. I think the emoji's a shirt, can someone confirm this?
If you still don't know who they are, Dope is a good start.
preparing for worldwide domination
Some cliff notes, because you are all lazy as fuck:
-Frank is a racist ass and implied italians and "black people" (he literally used air quotes) are on the same level regarding inequality
-Chelsea doesn't believe in equal payment for men and women and thinks woman should just shut up instead of talking about inequality all the time (chris was having none of it btw)
-chadwick was amazing as always
Country star Brad Paisley and Demi Lovato just released a sultry new single about make-up sex off of Paisley's forthcoming album.
The pair previously performed "Stone Cold" together at the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
Would you like a country Demi album, ONTD?
- R&B singer Mario has gotten in contact with K-Pop and now stans tf out of Uji.
- Now he's trying to figure out how to break her in America. "We're going to make that happen."
"I'm excited to work wit some talent from across the pound!"
Here's Uji with performing by herself a rendition of an old Korean song:
And here's Uji with her group, BESTie. In the music video for 6 times k-grammy winner "Love Options":
source 1, 2, 3, 4
Ariana premiered a new BOP on Beats1 as part of her new-song-everyday-till-DW-release thing thing she's doing. Listen to full version here, tho it'll probably get taken down lmfao. Blame Republic Records, not OP!
Source 1 | 2
It’s hard to say if this very famous girl has been unlucky in love or if she is just really bad at picking a good man.
Her marriage to an actor was a disaster from the beginning. Her last relationship with a singer was a whirlwind of him cheating on her and her taking him back. Her current relationship with an actor is practically a repeat of the second.
The worst part of this? The very first person she called to cry about her current disaster? The Second Guy!
She was yelling and throwing sh*t. Then she called [Second Guy]. She said that he’s been wanting to get back together.
I'm like, not even saying anything
After parting ways with Konami in 2015, legendary game maker Hideo Kojima moves forward with Productions and a new logo. The logo as is said to have a "body" which has yet to be revealed. "But this logo has a secret. It has a full body, a really cool full body. We're planning on putting out a figure version of it." Fans are speculating wildly.
Hideo's company has partnered with Sony to bring a still unknown game to PS4 and PC. "When it is announced, you might think, 'That's not outstanding,' but you'll understand when you see it and play it. The genre is action"
friday night game post? what are y'all playing?
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
You have heard the news. Thanks for 3 incredible seasons. Couldn't have done it without you guys. #FakingIt enjoyed every single second.— Gregg Sulkin (@greggsulkin) May 13, 2016
A sad day for sure, but a special thank you to all of our incredible fans. It was a wonderful ride, that I'm so proud to have been on...— Senta Moses Mikan (@SentaMosesMikan) May 13, 2016
Hearing the show touched someone's life was the most amazing thing. Wish we could keep going but thankful for what we got to do. #FakingIt— Faking It Writers (@FakingItWriters) May 13, 2016
Playing Amy has been the most incredible journey. Thank you, thank you all the fans for your support and love.— Rita Volk (@therealritavolk) May 13, 2016
You guys are amazing. Thanks for letting me play Lauren. I'm gonna go drown myself in donuts. https://t.co/zFbzkjXj19— Bailey De Young (@baileymdeyoung) May 13, 2016
To the fans, cast, crew, writers, & entire faking it fam. THANK YOU. You are amazing & I have a special place in my heart for you all.— Bailey De Young (@baileymdeyoung) May 13, 2016
Art has the ability to change the world. And in some way, we did. Never the same. Never forget. #fakingitforever— Michael Willett (@misterwillett) May 13, 2016
faking it changed my life. i am forever grateful.— elliot fletcher (@elliotfgf) May 13, 2016
Let's have a party this Tuesday and get everyone to watch the final episode of Faking It!! #fakingitforever— Katie Stevens (@thekatiestevens) May 13, 2016
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
1. i hope the series finale ends with liam booker's untimely death
2. now please cancel teen wolf
So the story is this: a Public Policy Polling survey found that respondents rated Donald Trump less favorably than Nickelback, the DMV, hipsters and root canals, but by a small margin. And Avril is tired of everybody being mean with Nickelback:
Enough is enough!!! You can't live a positive life with a negative mind. #SpreadMoreLoveThanHate— Avril Lavigne (@AvrilLavigne) May 12, 2016
17 #1 HIT SINGLES!!!! What an epic accomplishment!!!! @Nickelback is adored by millions worldwide !!! I've seen their sold out shows!!!— Avril Lavigne (@AvrilLavigne) May 12, 2016
Do you have bad taste in music, ONTD?