Articles on this Page
- 05/06/16--21:00: _Felicity Who?? Gree...
- 05/07/16--13:53: _Amy Schumer reveals...
- 05/07/16--13:54: _shoe designer rihan...
- 05/07/16--13:55: _Victoria dishes out...
- 05/07/16--13:56: _Sarah Jessica Parke...
- 05/07/16--14:09: _Future Tony Award&t...
- 05/07/16--14:29: _GET YOUR COINS TOGE...
- 05/07/16--14:30: _Nikolaj Coster-Wald...
- 05/07/16--14:32: _SNL's Leslie Jones ...
- 05/07/16--14:47: _Local Celebs Are Ma...
- 05/07/16--15:23: _Lana leaves Rihanna...
- 05/07/16--15:40: _New Assassin's Cree...
- 05/07/16--16:37: _Liam says he's not ...
- 05/07/16--16:51: _Rachel Roy's email ...
- 05/07/16--17:45: _Hip hop producer Af...
- 05/07/16--17:46: _Surprise! By Bravo ...
- 05/07/16--17:46: _ Pink Remembers Fir...
- 05/07/16--17:46: _Egypt official blam...
- 05/07/16--17:46: _Brie Larson and Ali...
- 05/07/16--21:56: _Center Stage: On Po...
- 05/07/16--13:53: Amy Schumer reveals her bookcover
- 05/07/16--13:54: shoe designer rihanna's all denim shoe line with manolo blahnik
- 05/07/16--13:55: Victoria dishes out on Spice Girls
- 05/07/16--13:56: Sarah Jessica Parker Defends Madonna's Met Gala Look
- 05/07/16--14:09: Future Tony Award™ winner Daveed Diggs doing things
- 05/07/16--14:30: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau won’t let his kids watch ‘Game of Thrones’
- 05/07/16--15:23: Lana leaves Rihanna concert with her new man
- 05/07/16--15:40: New Assassin's Creed film stills
- 05/07/16--16:37: Liam says he's not ready to be a dad
- 05/07/16--16:51: Rachel Roy's email allegedly hacked
- 05/07/16--17:46: Surprise! By Bravo revealed
- 05/07/16--17:46: Egypt official blames 'Tom and Jerry' for spreading violence
- 05/07/16--17:46: Brie Larson and Alicia Keys are on SNL tonight
- 05/07/16--21:56: Center Stage: On Pointe trailer!!! And a ballet post.
Together again for the first time, the Emerald Archer meets Black Canary. Questioning everything Green Arrow believes in, Dinah Lance throws the hero’s world upside down, forcing him to question what he cares about more: his morals or his money?
“Amy Schumer is not an entertainer who can actually write, She’s a writer. Who also happens to entertain.” said her publisher Jennifer Bergstrom.
Her book will include “personal and observational stories … that range from the raunchy to the romantic, the heartfelt to the harrowing."
Will you read it ontd ? Also book post ? What was the last book you've read ?
- rihanna collaborated with famed shoe designer manolo blahnik for the spring 2016 shoe collection
- collection is called denim desserts
- it features six limited edition styles that were all designed personally by blahnik and rihanna
- each unique shoe is artfully fashioned with denim, sequins and/or artisan embroidery
She says she used to lipsync during their concerts (i mean... ok) "They used to turn [the mic] off and just let the others sing, I got the last laugh — and now my mic is well and truly on, finally."
She also says she didn't enjoy bandom as much as we thought she did: (hi zatan) "When all the other girls were being fun and spontaneous and jumping on tables, I was always the one checking the table wasn't going to collapse. I was always the sensible one, luckily because I used to wear heels, I just used to jig about a bit and I got away with it but it never came easily. I was always much more reserved than the other girls."
Oh: "I was always the one that loved fashion — and it was quite a result for me because the girls always used to get their clothes for free because they were crap and so there was a lot of budget for me to have my little Gucci dress."
Sarah Jessica Parker on Madonna's Met Gala Look: "Just Because I Don't Have The Courage To Wear Something Like That Doesn't Mean That She Shouldn't"
-Sarah says her outfit was inspired by "Hamilton"
-They ask her about Madonna and she says she was not here for bringing other women down so she said just because she wouldn't wear that doesn't mean Madonna shouldn't.
Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, Wear shirts and boots 'cause it's OKAY to be a boy; but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading...'cuz YOU think that being a girl is degrading. But secretly you'd love to know what it's like wouldn't you???
What it feels like for a girl...
Full Interview w/Charlie Rose
sources one and two
ontd, have you ever hastily put together a weak post about your fave just to gush about them in the comments?
Persona 5 will be
stealing Final Fantasy XV's thunder released in Japan on September 15 (available only on PlayStation 3 and 4).
When they still haven't announced the NA release date, but you remember that you don't live in Europe.
- Says that he doesn't allow his kids to watch Game of Thrones because he doesn't want them to see him making out with a woman who isn't his wife (Lena Headey) and pretend to be someone else.
- His wife doesn't watch Game of Thrones either. Says Game of Thrones is just work and has never been something he and his family sit down and watch.
- Says that he watches Orange is the New Black with his daughter and watching "girls make out like crazy" is "too much" for him but accepts that his daughter probably knows more about the world than he wants her to know.
- For the 500th time on the Jaime/Cersei scene in season 4:
“We never thought of it as a rape scene,” he says. “You have two people in this extreme pain and need, and it just happened. It was very brutal, violent, aggressive — all those things — but the way we saw it, they both needed it.”
- Leslie Jones and Colin Jost did standup together at the Moontower Comedy Fest in Austin, Texas and were interviewed about it.
- In the second interview Jost and opening act, Jon Rudnitsky, discussed the women of SNL.
- "I’m out there with them on Update and they genuinely make me laugh and put me at ease,” Jost said. “I feel lucky to be with them.”
- "It’s insane. To be working with them is wild. The only thing I’m jealous of is the girl power videos they do. I got girl power too, you know." Rudnitsky said.
-Everyone's favorite Klan was recently filming in Cuba for Season 13 (!) of 'Keeping Up With the Kartrashians' and they had a lot of complaints of the island nation
-“They love the culture, but they don’t like the technology,” says a source. “They’ve had an issue every two seconds about not having internet. They complained they couldn’t get on Snapchat. They’re frustrated and they can’t wait to leave.”
-They have had issues with people signing release forms as nobody knows or cares who they are. “They are like, ‘Who are you, why are you filming?’ ”
-People were also mad that Khloe decided to share this photo under a Fidel Castro quote. Castro’s regime created a culture of oppression that left an appalling record on human rights, and led to hundreds of thousands of Cuban people fleeing the country.
Lana is photographed with another guy after her (gross) ex Francesco.
There's no saying if it's her new beau or not, (i'd say so) so y'know.
There's also rumours that she's working on her new album and it'll drop by fall but like. (it won't, take it from a lana stan)
Do you have a type ONTD ?
Fassbender as Aguilar
Callum tied down and is about to be executed
Trailer is coming soon!!!
Are you ready for shirtless and savage Fassy? ;D
Liam Hemsworth says he isn't ready to have children yet https://t.co/Rk7FlAvJLO— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) May 7, 2016
Liam says "I’m sure one day I’ll go down that road and it will feel right.
For now, I feel very young and feel like I have a lot of things to do without kids weighing in on the situation so I will leave that to later on in life."
He also adds that he's very happy and life's going really good.
Miley and Liam having kids scare me idk why
Rachel Roy fears ‘damaging revelations’ to be revealed following ‘email hack'https://t.co/2UkO8moA72— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) May 6, 2016
Rachel has reportedly been confiding to her close friends that some of her emails have been stolen and she's scared that the content of her emails will put her in between the Jay-Z & Beyonce drama again (even though she inserted herself in the first place but ok sis 🌚).
* The bodyguard, Shamsideen Shariyf Ali Bey, radio host Star in an interview posted on YouTube that Bambaataa was surrounded by people who protected his secret.
* There’s always a boy in his house,” Bey told Star. “He travels with late teens, those are the ones he takes overseas with him ... since the 70s, it’s been hundreds.”
* In the midst of allegations that he molested children, Afrika Bambaataa has reportedly been removed as a leader of the Universal Zulu Nation. The organization made the announcement that it is "under new leadership" on its website on May 6.
*The organization, which intitially defended Bambaataa, has bactracked and issued a statement saying they were undergoing a change of leadership. The statement does not name Bambaataa or his crimes.
*The organization has been accused of covering up Bambaataa's crimes, and there is a rumor that the Zulu Nation tried to bribe one of Bambaataa's more vocal victims, Ronald Savage, with $50,000 for his silence.
Absolutely disgusting. I haven't seen anything posted on this, so I thought I would.
If you have no idea who Afrika Bambaataa is he produced this legendary early hip hop song
Sources: One, Two, & Three
-For those that have been paying attention Bravo brought us a surprise on this boring Saturday!
-They are airing brand new episodes of their main shows RIGHT NOW. That means Southern Charm, RHOBH, RHONY, RHOD, MLD:NY
Fresh off her Daytime Emmy win for Ellen’s new theme song, Pink sat down with “Extra’s” Renee Bargh to reflect on the loss of music icon Prince, her new music, and life with 4-year-old daughter Willow and husband Carey Hart.
The head of Egypt’s State Information Service (SIS) Salah Abdel Sadeq, told an audience at Cairo University that “Tom and Jerry cartoons and video games are one of the reasons for the spread of violence and radicalism in the Arab world."
“Even when violence is portrayed in a funny and comical way, this will still entrench values of aggression by depicting it as normal in the minds of young children,” Sadeq explained.
Submitted this way early to be a viewing post. My bad!
It's gonna have Peter Gallagher, COOPER (Ethan Stiefel) and CHARLIE!!!! (Sascha Radetsky). Did you know irl Cooper and Charlie are best friends? I'm pretty sure they were best men at each other's weddings (this was Cooper's), and their wives are best friends (Gillian Murphy and the divine queen Stella Abrera) too.
Ballet stars Robert Fairchild and Tiler Peck are learning to how to dance offstage: https://t.co/UB8l0KCXx8— ELLE Magazine (US) (@ELLEmagazine) May 5, 2016
- Had to adjust with being apart from each other for the first time since they were teenagers when he did American in Paris
- And then when his run ended (but he's going back to do the West End run sometime late this year), they had to adjust to seeing each other all the time again.
- Now appreciate more than ever dancing together.
- My faves!!!!
Ballet post!!!! Are you an NYCB or a ABT stan? I prefer the NYCB more but I love Stella, she should've been promoted to Principal yeaaars ago and now she is, but she's like 39 which means
she only has a short time and needs more plum roles (all of which keep going to Hee Seo smh).