Articles on this Page
- 12/25/15--16:05: _Here's How Hayden C...
- 12/25/15--16:43: _Celebs celebrating ...
- 12/25/15--16:43: _Titles Leaving Netf...
- 12/25/15--17:49: _Sasha Pieterse (19)...
- 12/25/15--18:30: _Reviews for 'Downto...
- 12/25/15--18:30: _‘Lights Out’ Gets M...
- 12/25/15--18:45: _Chelsea Manning Twe...
- 12/25/15--18:46: _5SOS Expose Bieber ...
- 12/25/15--19:52: _Legends of Tomorrow...
- 12/25/15--20:12: _One Mix performing ...
- 12/25/15--20:59: _kylier jenner posts...
- 12/26/15--08:18: _Box Office: 'Star W...
- 12/26/15--10:13: _The Fosters & Recov...
- 12/26/15--10:38: _.@JaredLeto 's Evol...
- 12/26/15--10:45: _5SOS Full Rolling S...
- 12/26/15--11:10: _Stocking Stuffer: @...
- 12/26/15--11:39: _RS ranks 10 best ho...
- 12/26/15--13:34: _Christopher Nolan’s...
- 12/26/15--14:09: _Amber Rose and WIz ...
- 12/26/15--14:33: _'And Then There Wer...
- 12/25/15--16:43: Celebs celebrating Christmas
- 12/25/15--16:43: Titles Leaving Netflix in January 2016
- 12/25/15--17:49: Sasha Pieterse (19) got engaged to a 27-year-old man
- 12/25/15--18:30: Reviews for 'Downton Abbey' Christmas series finale
- 12/25/15--18:30: ‘Lights Out’ Gets Massive Summer Release
- 12/25/15--18:45: Chelsea Manning Tweets About Caitlyn Jenner, Calls Her 'The Grinch'
- 12/25/15--18:46: 5SOS Expose Bieber & Nickelback In New RS Interview
- 12/25/15--19:52: Legends of Tomorrow Roundup!
- Favourite christmas song: White Christmas by Bing Crosby
- Favourite number 1: Angels by Robbie Williams
- Favourite band: The Eagles (Niall was not pleased)
- Favourite christmas song: Apparently they didn't ask him
- Favourite number 1: Sex On Fire by Kings Of Leon
- Favourite band: The Eagles (they played Adele, though)
- Favourite christmas song: All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- Favourite number 1: Bonkers by Dizzee Rascal
- Favourite band: Green Day (they played Basket Case)
- Favourite christmas song: Fairytale Of New York by The Pogues
- Favourite number 1: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
- Favourite band: Fleetwood Mac/Rolling Stones/The Beatles (they played Songbird)
- The girls had 15 minutes each, and they played 3 songs.
- There were also songs that played in between their segments, which I guess were picked by the four of them.
- Perrie called Jesy her “beautiful girl” before she introduced her. #PesyIsReal #ImKidding
- Spice Up Your Life by Spice Girls
- Runnin' (Lose It All) by Naughty Boy ft. Beyoncé & Arrow Benjamin
- WTF (Where They From) by Missy Elliott ft. Pharrell Williams
- Never Forget You by Zara Larsson ft. MNEK
- Freak Of The Week by Krept & Konan ft. Jeremih
- Yours by Ella Henderson
- Love Me Like You (Christmas Mix) by Little Mix
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens
- Black Magic by Little Mix
- 12/25/15--20:59: kylier jenner posts ring on twitter, stirs engagement rumors
- 12/26/15--10:13: The Fosters & Recovery Road promos.
- 12/26/15--10:38: .@JaredLeto 's Evolution of Looks
- "Seventy-five percent of our lives is proving we're a real band," says Irwin. "We're getting good at it now. We don't want to just be, like, for girls."
- "When you put four young dudes on a tour bus, playing theaters, then arenas, you're going to have sex with a lot of girls, I guess," says Hemmings. "We had a good time." Multiple girls in one night? "I feel like I shouldn't say," he says with a smirk. "You could say the possibility of that is high." Multiple girls at the same time? "The possibility is high," he says again. He cracks a devilish grin. "The possibilities are endless."
- But there's one question that bothers them the most: "Are you a boy band?" They were called one just last night, at an industry party, when Hemmings was introduced to a new group. "They said, 'We're in a boy band, too,'" he says. "I was like, 'I'm walking away now.'"
- Plus, the video [Calum Hood's snapchat nude leak] earned the band a lot of publicity. "Now, I'm just working on the sex tape," Hood says. "I'll call Pamela up, like, 'Hey, it's been a while. We really need to hype this band up!'"
- 12/26/15--11:39: RS ranks 10 best horror movies of 2015
- 12/26/15--13:34: Christopher Nolan’s Next Movie Is A World War 2 Film
- 12/26/15--14:09: Amber Rose and WIz Khalifa celebrate Christmas as a family
- 12/26/15--14:33: 'And Then There Were None' Episode 2 preview
He was originally going to appear as a force ghost but it is unknown who was going to see him. Concept artist Iain McCaig explains "When you light a candle, you also cast a shadow.’ That inspired me to propose, for the first time, that Anakin’s ghost could come back […] If we see Anakin Skywalker, because he does flow back and forth between Darth Vader and Anakin, let’s see him as a character with a dark and light side. The reason Luke is this whole new entity is because he was the first to acknowledge his own dark side — that it was not separate from him."
SOURCE+ PIC SOURCE
Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Wishing you all a very happy, healthy holiday season! XO pic.twitter.com/2zumO94Acy— Matt Bomer (@MattBomer) December 24, 2015
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good sight..! pic.twitter.com/3rg41HCrcb— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) December 25, 2015
When in Rome...from my family to yours, wishing you the happiest of holidays! Joy & peace. Love Always.😘❤️ pic.twitter.com/gAxo3vHpCG— Ming-Na Wen (@MingNa) December 26, 2015
Happy Holidays to all pic.twitter.com/GanUoD6nHJ— AUSTIN NICHOLS (@AustinNichols) December 25, 2015
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Almost Famous (2000)
American Psycho (2000)
American Psycho 2 (2002)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Coach Carter (2005)
Conan the Barbarian (2011)
Corpse Bride (2005)
Coyote Ugly (2000)
Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior: Season 1
Final 24 (2007)
Four Brothers (2005)
Frontline: United States of Secrets (2014)
Grandma’s Boy (2006)
Harriet the Spy (1996)
Jackass: The Movie (2002)
Jerry Maguire (1996)
Justice League (2003)
Justice League Unlimited (2005)
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001)
Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
Locked Up in America (2014)
Max Steel (2014)
Million Dollar Baby (2004)
Mission: Impossible (1996)
Mission: Impossible II (2000)
Paranormal Home Inspectors (2011)
Pinky Dinky Doo (2008)
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Play with Me Sesame (2002)
Rambo III (1988)
Rambo: First Blood (1982)
Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)
Risky Business (1983)
Rocky II (1979)
Rocky III (1982)
Rocky IV (1985)
Rocky V (1990)
Rosemary’s Baby (1968)
Salvage Hunters (2011)
Scooby-Doo!: Mystery Incorporated (2012)
Sesame Street: Animals and Nature: Season 1
Sesame Street: Classics: Vol. 1-2
Sesame Street: Cookie and Friends: Season 1
Sesame Street: Creativity and Imagination: Season 1
Sesame Street: Elmo and Friends: Season 1
Sesame Street: Everyday Moments: Season 1
Sesame Street: Music and Dance: Season 1
Sesame Street: Numbers and Letters: Season 1
The Bourne Identity (2002)
The Bourne Supremacy (2004)
The Graduate (1967)
The Hours (2002)
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret (2012)
The Italian Job (2003)
The Longest Yard (2005)
The Machinist (2004)
The Patriot (2000)
The Rescuers (1977)
The Sum of All Fears (2002)
The Virgin Suicides (1999)
There Will Be Blood (2007)
Trading Places (1983)
Young Justice (2010)
Years of Living Dangerously (2014)
Live Fire (2011)
The Lying Game (2013)
Skeleton, Inc (2011)
Crime Secrets Of… (Season 1)
Dead Famous DNA (2014)
Fighting on the Frontline (2011)
Frisky Business (2014)
America Unearthed (2013)
America: The Story of Us (2010)
America’s Book of Secrets (2014)
American Pickers: Collection (2014)
American Restoration: Collection (2014)
Ancient Aliens: Collection (2014)
Bad Ink (2013)
Beyond Scared Straight! (2013)
Bible Secrets Revealed (2013)
Counting Cars: Collection (2015)
Dance Moms: Collection (2013)
Duck Dynasty: Collection (2015)
Gangland: Collection (2010)
Gangsters: America’s Most Evil (2013)
God, Guns & Automobiles (2013)
Hoarders: Collection (2012)
How the States Got Their Shapes (2012)
Intervention: Collection (2012)
Mankind: The Story of All of Us (2012)
Modern Marvels: Collection (2012)
Mountain Men (2013)
Pawn Stars: Collection (2014)
Preachers’ Daughters (2014)
Stan Lee’s Superhumans (2011)
Storage Wars: Collection (2013)
Storage Wars: Texas (2011)
Swamp People: Collection (2014)
The Bible Rules (2014)
The First 48: Collection (2012)
The Kennedys (2011)
The Killer Speaks (2014)
The Men Who Built America (2012)
The Ultimate Guide to the Presidents (2012)
The Universe: Collection (2012)
Top Shot: Collection (2013)
Vietnam in HD (2011)
WWII in HD (2009)
An Idiot Abroad (TV Series)
Unsealed: Conspiracy Files (2012)
P. Diddy Presents the Bad Boys of Comedy (2005)
Doctor Stranger (2014)
Fated to Love You (2014)
The bolded titles are the ones picked by the authors but there are a lot of great films leaving this January.
Netflix post! What you watched recently?
They've been dating for at least three years - she was 16; he was 24-25.
ONTD, does your life imitate art?
Final 'Downton Abbey' Christmas special is everything we hoped it would be https://t.co/syoQ0wBjru— Garrick (@gazzasa) December 25, 2015
The series finale of 'Downton Abbey' aired tonight in the UK, and here are the less spoiler-filled reviews about it.
The remake of the original short film (watch above) has been doing well in test screenings and as a result Warner Bros. and New Line will be giving it a major release in the summer of 2016. There are apparently talks of this being a potential franchise. James Wan is producing and David F. Sandberg is reprising his role as the director.
The story centers on a supernatural entity attacking a family, with one of the members required to step up to protect them from a threat that can be seen only when the lights go out.
Chelsea Manning, an imprisoned trans woman famous for disclosing classified military documents to WikiLeaks, tweeted her thoughts about Caitlyn Jenner and they weren't too pleasant. Referring to Caitlyn as 'The Grinch who stole (& sold out) the trans movement', it's quite obvious Chelsea isn't too pleased with the reality star who recently made controversial statements in an interview with TIME. Chelsea is still imprisoned in Fort Leavenworth, KS so this tweet was phoned in and dictated to her intermediaries, whom then tweeted this on her behalf.
Source:Chelsea Manning's Twitter Post
Your fave band did an interview with Rolling Stone which is out soon, but here's some bits from the interview from which screenshots have been floating around. In the interview they were candid about everything including their time off camera with certain celebs you all know and adore.
- They crashed Bieber's AMA afterparty...says it was wild though Biebes didn't even speak to them, and Bieber had his own album on repeat for 2 to 3 hours straight.
- Michael admitted he suffers issues with self esteem, lonliness, and depression. Saw a mental health specialist during their break, was taking too many sleeping pills at one time.
- "75% of our lives is proving that we're a real band". They want to have a wide audience, not just teen girls.
- Hung out with Chad from Nickelback and he ate nuggets and googles hot chicks dancing and things in his spare time.
- Luke met his famewhore gf at a party and was impressed she said her fave band was The Maine, they went back 2 his house and rest is history. She went to beauty school and doesn't do anything but insta and party cause of a trust fund.
-Ali Liebert playing love interest for Sara named Lindsay Carlisle
-"soft-spoken, intelligent lady who is the ideal picture of 1950s womanhood"
-dark secret: she's a lesbian
-sara's out of place emotionally - on quest for bloodshed when she finds love with her
ok but what about nyssa? :(
DC Legends+DCL TV+twitter
One Direction and Little Mix performed their biggest singles of 2015, Drag Me Down and Black Magic, on Alan Carr Chatty Man's Christmas Special.
They also took over BBC Radio 1 this morning, one hour each, to play their favorite songs. I didn't listen to One Direction's hour because it was way too early, but UAs tweeted about things that happened. I only listened to Little Mix's hour, so I can tell you what happened.
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4 + my words
Merry Christmas, ONTD! I hope Santa brought you everything you wanted and you had a great day!
Merry Christmas ❤️ pic.twitter.com/6LaAKl19V1— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) December 26, 2015
- posted it as a merry christmas with a big ass rock. it's on the wrong hand but with this family you never know
- hasn't elaborated (at least on twitter) further, but reports say she posted it after kissing t*ga @ kris' bash
ontd, will you tune in to her inevitable wedding to this pedophile?
Friday / weekend predictions / total
1). Star Wars: The Force Awakens: $45M-48M / 3-day cume: $144M–$156M / $535M-$547M
2). Daddy’s Home: $14.5M-$15.1M / 3-day cume: $39M-$43M
3). Joy: $6.9M-$7.3M/ 3-day cume: $21.4-$22.4M
4). Sisters: $4.6M-$5.2M / 3-day cume: $15.1M-$16.1M / $38.4M-$39.4M
the 5sos rolling stone interview is awful. degrading women/using them as objects is not ok & they made it seem like they were proud of it— anna (@buteracandles) December 26, 2015
After some half-assed damage control from one of the band members about the contents of the interview, and the full release of the interview of the Rolling Stone website, fans have taken to twitter to voice their disappointment about how the band members talk about their sex lives, their fans, and the future.
My rant on the 5sos Rolling Stone interview.— :) (@directioner9__) December 26, 2015
Sorry ✌️ pic.twitter.com/GDuUu2z00J
some choice excerpts:
source: Rolling Stone, Gossip Cop, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet.
ONTD fav Zac Efron must have been a little naughty this year. The irl Disney Prince took to Twiter to share some of the XMAS goodies Santa left under his tree, including some penis shaped pasta picked out by his own mother!
You know your mom's on point when she puts this in your stocking 😂 pic.twitter.com/oyeNbrqblF— Zac Efron (@ZacEfron) December 26, 2015
Mr. Efron also went tree shopping earlier in the week.
My Christmas tree shopping cherry has officially been popped 🎀 pic.twitter.com/CVFgprSJoP— Sami Miró (@SamiMiro) December 23, 2015
Paraphrased from @TLRD. @ZacEfron, 1. @EHS_Wildcats.
ONTD: What did Santa bring you this year?
#10 'The Final Girls'
As an intergenerational summer camp slaughterfest, this meta-slasher flick has remarkably little interest in homage (faithfully recreating the atmosphere of films like The Burning isn't a focus), and even less in using its movie-within-a-movie as a comment on tropes and cliché. Instead, director Todd Strauss-Schulson's stylish film (written by M.A. Fortin & Near Dark actor Joshua John Miller) is a delightful party that sneakily reveals an emotional punch, as a daughter is reconnected with her late actress mother via the latter's most famous role. Who ever thought a hyperactive horror-comedy would make us tear up to Kim Carnes?
After the death of his mother, ambitionless loner Evan (Lou Taylor Pucci) heads to Europe to do some soul searching, and seems to find it in the loins of a mysterious woman named Louise (Nadia Hilker). But Spring ain't no romcom, and Evan soon discovers his dream girl is harboring a monstrous secret. This dark fable wisely eschews the tired clichés of the indie horror scene and manages to deftly straddle both the horror and romance genres — not to mention a heaping helping of junk science — without ever collapsing into melodrama. Plus: lurid Lovecraftian weirdness abounds!
#3 'What We Do in the Shadows'
Found-footage horror is anything but effortless, though it's in serious danger of hitting the diminishing-returns critical-mass point. Enter Taika Waititi and Flight of the Conchords' Jemaine Clement, who've concocted a faux documentary on a den of bloodsuckers living the student life in New Zealand and ended up making the funniest horror-comedy of the year. The co-directors/stars play ingrained vampire lore, werewolf rivalries and arterial spray against beta-male culture gags, all with a heaping helpful of gore and laughs. That's not to mention a showstopping funhouse sequence in the center, and our finest cinematic nod to another fangs-favorite, The Lost Boys.
#2 'Goodnight Mommy'
Austrian directors Veronika Franz and Severin Fiala's unnerving movie has the hallmarks of a Gothic thriller, but it's set in a chilly, modernist world. Two twin boys play around their remote, sleek, modern house while their mother, her face wrapped in bandages, recovers from some unnamed procedure. The relationship between the three of them alternates between cruel, needy, and downright confrontational – with only the slightest hints of (awkward) tenderness. Who are these people? Is mother who she says she is? Are the boys? What about all those blurry pictures on the walls? You might guess the ending before the big reveal, but this is an unusually disturbing movie – a film not so much of big gotcha jump-scares as of gnawing psychological tension
#1 'It Follows'
Can an incredibly scary slasher flick also serve as a post-modern treatise on the very nature of the film image? David Robert Mitchell's indie-frightfest phenomenon is predicated on the fact that a zombie-like state can be passed on by sexual contact from one person to the next, like a chain letter or a haunted J-horror videotape. (You may insert your think piece on social-issues symbolism here.) And the killer can often be anybody lurking somewhere in the background; once possessed, they start walking towards you, often in a straight line from the depths of the frame. It's like the very medium is revolting against us: Wes Craven meets Luigi Pirandello. But perhaps what makes Mitchell's film so effective isn't just its novel scares but its surprisingly well-drawn characters. For once, we actually don't want to see anybody die on screen, and by tempering our own bloodlust, the film ups the ante on our terror. This is a movie we'll be talking about for years to come.
#9-#5 at the SOURCE
its worth checking out the source imo they have some good picks!
what was your fave horror movie this year ONTD? ty
- centered on the evacuation of allied troops in Dunkirk, France
fave Nolan movie?
amberrose: Lol he asked Santa for a Skeleton 😂😂😂
amberrose Now he's feeding him a piece of paper to make Mr Skeleton better. Sebastian is obsessed with human anatomy. He likes learning about organs, bones and blood. I think I have a very special boy on my hands 😍😍😍
who did you spend the holidays with ontd? complain/gush about it here!
Doctor Armstrong has his bag searched
source: BBC YT
I enjoyed the first episode though it was a bit slow, can't wait for the next one tho.
Episode 2 airs tomorrow (27th Dec) at 9pm on BBC1