Articles on this Page
- 09/26/15--21:54: _Tyga annoyed with K...
- 09/26/15--22:13: _janice dickinson's ...
- 09/26/15--22:15: _New Lizzie Velasque...
- 09/26/15--23:31: _Rihanna Slays At Ro...
- 09/26/15--23:45: _Jojo "When Love Hur...
- 09/27/15--00:19: _Event company takes...
- 09/27/15--14:27: _Medical Examiner Sa...
- 09/27/15--14:28: _Superior Chris, Sup...
- 09/27/15--14:30: _LJ Movie Night: A N...
- 09/27/15--15:19: _RPDR Social Media P...
- 09/27/15--15:19: _Shakira sings Imagi...
- 09/27/15--15:19: _So is God a Packers...
- 09/27/15--15:19: _Celine Dion Is Numb...
- 09/27/15--16:33: _Frances Bean Cobain...
- 09/27/15--16:33: _chris martin + aria...
- 09/27/15--16:33: _Anne Hathaway at Th...
- 09/27/15--16:53: _Years & Years - Eye...
- 09/27/15--17:31: _Queen of Rock Produ...
- 09/27/15--17:58: _U.S. Men's Volleyba...
- 09/27/15--18:04: _OUAT - 5.02 - The P...
- 09/26/15--21:54: Tyga annoyed with Kylie over her showing out on social media
- 09/26/15--22:13: janice dickinson's lawyers file motion to depose bill cosby
- 09/26/15--22:15: New Lizzie Velasquez Documentary Premieres!
- Lizzie Velasquez was labeled the “world’s ugliest woman” by youtubers when she was just 17.
- She has a rare syndrome that prevents her from gaining weight.
- Since then, she has become an accomplished author, motivational speaker, anti-bullying activist and YouTuber herself.
- Lizzie is depicting her journey on the big screen with the documentary “A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velasquez Story.”
- The documentary premiered in theaters yesterday, Sept. 25.
- 09/26/15--23:31: Rihanna Slays At Rock In Rio (Earns Temporary Forgiveness From OP)
- 09/26/15--23:45: Jojo "When Love Hurts" video previews!!!
- 09/27/15--00:19: Event company takes a dump on kpop concert goers
- organisers oversold concert
- promises stuff
- makes people wait outside in the rain for 2 hours
- lets them in, tells there they cant deliver promises
- messiness happens
- not the first time this company has done this
- Company still owes refunds for a cancelled concert that was stated to happen a YEAR ago
- The concert started at 7
- There was only 2 employees handing out wristbands and checking people in for a crowd of over 400+
- 7:10 the line stopped moving and people gathered into a huddle, waiting for answers from a TGM staff member
- a TGM employee did not appear, instead a venue staff member came out to talk to the confused crowd
- The staff member stated that the concert was 'oversold' and also told them they had to wait for the concert to end so they could do the 'hi-touch' (where the fans get to interact with the group and touch them....like a hi5 not as in grope them) and take photos
- After waiting 2 hours in the rain, they were finally brought into the venue, only to be told that what they were promised won't be delivered.
- TGM staff appeared on stage to talk to the crowd, saying that the group had already left (the group was unaware of the complications
- These people were handed dodgy slips of paper with the apology, they were told to write their names and addresses to receive a full refund.
- 09/27/15--14:27: Medical Examiner Says They Know How Bobbi Kristina Died
- 09/27/15--14:30: LJ Movie Night: A Nightmare on Elm Street
- 09/27/15--15:19: RPDR Social Media Picture Post
- 09/27/15--15:19: So is God a Packers Fan?
- 09/27/15--15:19: Celine Dion Is Number 1 On Billboard's Current Boxscore
- 09/27/15--16:33: Frances Bean Cobain marries boyfriend; Courtney not invited
- 09/27/15--16:33: Anne Hathaway at The intern premiere + leaving her hotel in London
- 09/27/15--16:53: Years & Years - Eyes Shut
- 09/27/15--17:31: Queen of Rock Produces Prince!
- 09/27/15--17:58: U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Win the World Cup
- The U.S. Men's Volleyball Team win the World Cup for the first time in 30 years.
- By winning, they get their ticket to the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
- Matthew Anderson becomes the 2nd U.S. man to win the World Cup MVP award. The other winner, Karch Kiraly, is the current coach for the U.S. Women's National Team.
- The U.S. men only lost 1 match the entire competition; it was to Poland.
- Poland lost to Italy in their final match of the World Cup. Their loss means they won't go to Rio unless they win the European Championship.
- Italy got 2nd place and their ticket to Rio.
- 09/27/15--18:04: OUAT - 5.02 - The Price - Promo
- she is officially suing cosby for defamation, and her lawyers have now filed for cosby to be deposed.
- lawyers are asking for a stay of discovery to be lifted. they are asking so that they can prove malice on cosby's order to refute an anti-SLAAP motion to dismiss the case filed by Cosby’s team. dickinson is using this as basis to say that he defamed her by calling her a liar
- from an attorney on her team: “I am informed and believe that when forced to answer questions under oath about his predatory behavior, Mr. Cosby has admitted to drugging women for the purpose of having sex with them. Yet he has often branded his victims as liars, through his attorneys.”
SOURCE, FULL SOURCE TEXT
hoping cosby is deposed and lives long enough for the deposition to happen.
More at the source.
Thank you for today, ONTD. Until next weekend!
Puma model and sock designer extraordinaire reminded us all why she is a star, powering through the humidity and not even looking like she wanted to take a vacation! #RihannaNoRockRio is still the number one trend in the world on twitter. When will your faves?
Intro- Only If For A Night (this is great)/Rockstar 101
Only Girl (In The World)
Phresh Out The Runway
What’s My Name
Talk That Talk
Live Your Life
Run This Town
All Of The Lights
Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)
Take A Bow
Cold Case Love
Where Have You Been
We Found Love
Pour It Up
Bitch Better Have My Money
A Few Performances:
Only Girl (In the World)
Phresh out the Runway
What's My Name?
Talk That Talk
Cold Case Love
Where Have You Been
Bitch Better Have My Money
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Let me go buy some socks and support this Queen!
SLAY ME QUEEN OF VOCALS. IT LOOKS GOOD, THE SECOND ONE SLAYS!!!!
Concert goers were left standing in the rain for hours waiting for answers as they were told the concert was oversold.
GUUUH hellicoptajuuce, theres too many words!!!
TGM Events has been responsible for several overseas concerts in the west for various Kpop groups/singers, they have a long track record of being messy with online fan interactions and organisations. This post is about their Atlanta stop for BTS' tour.
Several accounts have stated that the entire event was a mess, lines were not seperated so those that had checked in lined up with those that have not.
The company is incredibly unorganised, this is not the only stop for this tour that has received criticsim. A fan uncovered a tweet from a TGM staff 2 months before the event, knowingly telling fans that there are no more tickets to be sold as they have oversold the stop.
In the San Fran stop, people that purchased the generals admission ticket were allowed to sit in the empty VIP seats as it was considered 'free seating'. security was not able to get VIP members to the proper seats. Furthermore, other accounts state people that did not pay for 'hi-touch' and autographs were allowed to do those, pushing those that purchased for the expense back into the line,
The Houston stop ran out of posters for the group to sign, resulting in the group having to sign sheets of paper instead.
Here are the fan accounts:
#HighlightinATL MY FRIEND AND OTHERS ARE BEING DENIED ENTRANCE TO THE CONCERT AND DO NOT GET TO WATCH IT DUE TO VENUE CAPACITY— ♕ kristeen ♕ (@EMPERORJIMIN) September 26, 2015
GO IN SIS! dem PR answers tho
dead @ them not even talking to the crowd after like 3 minutes
Fan accounts of the event: 1 2 34
ONTD, have you ever had a messy as fuck concert experience?
A Saturday release from the Fulton County Medical Examiner said they've determined the cause and manner of death of Bobbi Kristina Brown but are keeping the information quiet due to a judge's order sealing the autopsy findings. A legal guy said this doesn't mean much regarding a chemical case or even concrete information since Bobbi Kristina was comatose for a long time.
yes, you thirsty bitches, it's the shirtless cave scene. getchya life
Violet and Miss Fame
Sharon Needles (and Bianca del Rio)
Raven and JujuBee
Phi phi O'Hara
Bianca Del Rio
Mrs Kasha Davis
This Friday, UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and on-and-off pop star Shakira performed 'Imagine' at the United Nations General Assembly, after Pope Francis' speech.
She dedicated the song to Aylan and Galip Kurdi and introduced the song by saying“our children have the right to equal opportunities, to thrive, to be happy and healthy and safe. Now is the time to not just imagine, but do.”
Shakira, a well-known early childhood education advocate, took advantage of her New York visit to participate in a Fisher Price event. Shakira partnered with Fisher Price last year to design child toys, which proceedings go to Shakira's Barefoot Foundation.
Shakira announced that she will be launching an app to help parents and educators by offering over 2,000 pieces of advice. Fisher Price also debuted the Moms' Hopes & Wishes Study, a study that measured parental attitudes and approaches to early childhood development of 3,500 new and soon-to-be moms.
And finally, Shakira brought his youngest son, Sasha Pique, to travel with her. The family could be seen walking down the streets of NYC and going to the park for a play date. Unlike his older brother Milan, he seems to take more after his father, some guy named Gerard Pique.
Sources: 1, 2, 3
No, but the Patriots made a deal with Satan
Celine Dion returns to #1 on the Billboard Boxscore Chart!— Celine Dion News (@CelineDionNews) September 23, 2015
$6,813,327 Gross Sales / 41,606 Attend
41,606 people attended Celine Dion's show "Celine" at The Colosseum At Caesars Palace out of the 42,212 capacity.
Celine is currently ahead of Taylor Swift who's on her 1989 world tour.
I was going to post T Swift's numbers but we can't post from billboard :/
Frances Bean Cobain, 23, marries lont-time boyfriend Isaiah Silva, 30, in a secret ceremony after a four year engagement.
The pair married in front of 15 guests which did not include Cobain's mother Courtney Love. Love posted a picture on Instagram of her and a male model. The caption?
Congrats to them...Dream wedding dress/venue post?
Chris Martin introducing "Just a little bit of your heart" and calling Harry "the handsomest man in the world" pic.twitter.com/SjCn2ePffc— 1D Swiss Update (@1D_Swiss_Team) September 26, 2015
"emi__:Baby look what you've done to me 💫 Nice to see you Harry Styles! 🙊" pic.twitter.com/msJ3PD8xgR— 1D Swiss Update (@1D_Swiss_Team) September 27, 2015
"annefaureHi: Harry lovely to meet you" pic.twitter.com/2aCwv1pSSV— 1D Swiss Update (@1D_Swiss_Team) September 27, 2015
Mods I assumed the video itself linked to the source...my bad?
Anyway I hope they release Ties or Gold next, I like this song but I prefer to jam.
Also anyone who says that Olly is terrible live can take a step back, he was amazing in person and I'm not just saying that because he was 4 feet in front of me and I was basically convulsing. I met them before their show and they were the nicest, sweetest people ever...I have pics but am terrified to post them on ONTD.
(there are some fun vids on this IG too if u are interested, from the Toronto show. They were incredible.)
KAREN O HAD HER BABY, AND IT'S A BOY.
Congrats to Karen O and her husband Barnaby Clay!
Final match of the World Cup. U.S. vs. Argentina:
For those of you not volleyball savy, the libero is a strictly back court player.
They only play defense and hardly every get a kill.
Source: YT 1, 2, & 3. Me and my television.
Brought to you by the World Cup MVP, Matt Anderson.