Articles on this Page
- 09/11/15--08:21: _Elizabeth Olsen is ...
- 09/11/15--08:22: _Elle Fanning covers...
- 09/11/15--08:51: _The original Kylie ...
- 09/11/15--09:08: _Stephen Colbert int...
- 09/11/15--09:16: _Actress Golshifteh ...
- 09/11/15--09:20: _Fighting Evil By Mo...
- 09/11/15--09:34: _Celebrities Attend ...
- 09/11/15--09:38: _Celebrities remembe...
- 09/11/15--09:59: _Jeepers Creepers 3 ...
- 09/11/15--10:17: _Michael Moore's WHE...
- 09/11/15--10:17: _ONTD Roundup
- 09/11/15--19:05: _The Real Housewives...
- 09/11/15--19:05: _kimye at the givenc...
- 09/11/15--19:07: _Al Roker Gets Slime...
- 09/11/15--19:42: _yi-fen chou's name ...
- 09/11/15--19:42: _7 Times Hermione Gr...
- 09/11/15--19:43: _Kendrick Performs M...
- 09/11/15--20:38: _Stephen Colbert's L...
- 09/11/15--20:38: _Spanish Publisher T...
- 09/11/15--20:39: _Selenita Looking Fl...
- 09/11/15--08:22: Elle Fanning covers The Edit
- Became an actress because of her sister: "It was like, if Dakota can do it, I can do it."
- Chooses her own projects since Super 8.
- About her upcoming movie, About Ray: "I was really nervous not to screw up, because this is for transgender kids out there. We had trans kids at my school. They come back after the summer and you have to use different pronouns."
- She and Dakota never talk about their work: "I never look at her scripts. She’s doing a movie right now in Berlin; I don’t even know what it’s about."
- "I used to steal Dakota’s clothes, but one time the paparazzi got me. She called me from New York: 'What are you doing in my clothes?'" Says Dakota never stole her clother back because they were "too weird" for her.
- Why she won't be on social media: "This generation is so into [social media], they’re always on the phone, some celebrities have all of these photos and witty captions. But what if I didn’t have that and [my account] was a complete fail that no one followed?"
- Jeff Bridges taught her how to draw: “When you’re little, you just draw a triangle dress and stick legs, but Jeff said, ‘No, legs should look fatter.’ Thank you, Jeff!”
- “There are times when I work all day, come back to the hotel, and do schoolwork until 4am.”
- Patricia Clarkson, her co-star on Phoebe in Wonderland, had a lasting effect on her:“When Patty was in makeup she said, ‘My character wouldn’t have it that way.’ And I was like, ‘Oh, I have a say in how my character is!’ That was the first movie where I realized what acting was.”
- 09/11/15--08:51: The original Kylie releases 'Kylie + Garibay' EP
- 09/11/15--09:08: Stephen Colbert interviews Joe Biden on Late Night
- 09/11/15--09:20: Fighting Evil By Moonlight! The Sailor Moon Dub Turns 20
- 09/11/15--09:38: Celebrities remember 9/11 #NeverForget
- 09/11/15--10:17: Michael Moore's WHERE TO INVADE NEXT Trailer
- 09/11/15--10:17: ONTD Roundup
- Grace Jones Comes for All Your Faves in New Autobiography
- Liam Payne Teases Attitude Magazine Cover
- Kerry Washington Loves Pilates
- Ariana Grande Hates the Word "Ointment"
- Jessica Chasten Encourages People to Reach out for World Suicide Prevention Day
- Zack Snyder Says Batman and Superman Are Not Like ‘Flavor of the Week Ant-Man’
- Serena Williams Asked Why She's Not Smiling During Press Conference
- You Have Been Mispronouncing He-Who-Shall-Not-Named's Name
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 09/11/15--19:05: The Real Housewives of Melbourne welcomes new housewife for Season 3
- 09/11/15--19:05: kimye at the givenchy show tonight @ nyfw
- 09/11/15--19:07: Al Roker Gets Slimed on Ghostbusters Set
- 09/11/15--19:42: yi-fen chou's name was taken and the family wants it back
- 09/11/15--19:42: 7 Times Hermione Granger Took Ron Weasley's Lines in the HP Movies
- 09/11/15--20:38: Stephen Colbert's Late Show has 17 male writers, 2 female, all white
- 09/11/15--20:38: Spanish Publisher Thinks TWoW in 2016
- 09/11/15--20:39: Selenita Looking Flawless*** In New York Today For NYFW
She recently talked to a French Film Magazine in this video I can't embed:
-Elizabeth Olsen says that she filmed for only 5 weeks on the set
-Praises Daniel Brühl who she confirms is going to be the main villain of the film
-Does a light shade towards Age of Ultron"It's a movie about people, as opposed to robots this time, So it's darker and it's allowed to be darker because it gets more in the mindset of humans rather than machines."
Actress Elle Fanning is photographed by Billy Kidd for NET-A-PORTER's The Edit magazine. She talks about her upcoming transgender role, growing up acting, and her relationship with her older sister, Dakota.
(this one makes me feel like the FBI is coming smh)
She seems adorable. Dakota is a better actress imo tho. TYFYA!
01 Black and White (ft. Shaggy)
02 If I Can't Have You (ft. Sam Sparro)
03 Your Body (ft. Giorgio Moroder)
Black and White on YT
Buy it on iTunes! What is your favourite Kylie song and why is it Speakerphone?
So Moonies: heat up some Sailor Moon Spaghetti-O's, put My Only Love on repeat, and let's celebrate twenty years of fighting evil and winning love in the name of the moon.
ONTD Moonies - Did you grow up with the DiC dub? What were your favorite episodes?
Fashion designer, Marc Jacobs, threw a launch party last night (Sep 10) for the late photographer Chris Von Wangenheim's book, 'Gloss: The Work Of Chris Von Wangenheim.'
In attendance was Gabrielle Union, Laverne Cox, Coco Rocha, and others
Von Wangenheim was a sought out fashion photographer who captured Supermodels and celebrities of the disco era. He was killed in an auto accident at the age of 39.
His work has been rarely seen since his death. 'Gloss' is the first book on the photographer's work.
SOURCE: Getty Images | For more information on the book: thechrisvonwangenheimbook.com
Meghan Trainor, Ellen Degeneres, Eva Longoria, Alicia Keys, and Naomi Campbell are just a few of the celebrities tweeting 9/11 remembrances today.
Every time I come to New York, I remember how powerful the spirit of this city is. Especially today. NYC, I love you. #NeverForget— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) September 11, 2015
Thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and families affected by what happened 14 years ago #NeverForget💪🏽— Jake Miller (@jakemiller) September 11, 2015
All jokes aside. There's not a day that goes by where I dont think of u. Ur my hero. Cant wait to see u again someday pic.twitter.com/uzgmCH45be— Pete Davidson (@petedavidson) September 11, 2015
#343 🇺🇸🚒— Pete Davidson (@petedavidson) September 11, 2015
I was in math class worried about failing a test when the towers fell...soon I realized how little my problems were. #NeverForget #911— Brett Eldredge (@bretteldredge) September 11, 2015
#NeverForget, I Pray God has helped, & is still helping the people that were personally affected by 9/11.— Cameron Dallas (@camerondallas) September 11, 2015
Do you remember what you were doing on 9/11?
BD on twitter
I can't help but like the first one but I will NOT be giving money to this piece of shit.
The film covers the subject of "infinite war" and its use to support the American military–industrial complex.
For Thursday, September 10, 2015:
- New housewife is Susie Mclean, women's association president and ex-wife of football club president
- “Susie exudes elegance and embodies the traditional values and good manners of her rural upbringing"
- Brings total housewives on show to 8
- Shooting for Season 3 already underway
Slaytifleur is still there thank god. The world's most liveable city continues to deliver.
It's unclear if the interview was for the Today Show or for his own Wake Up with Al show though if it is for the latter then who knows when we'll see it since The Weather Channel has just cancelled his show for cost reasons.
And in regards to the film, Feig had a twitter Q&A where he said the trailer should be coming at the end of the year.
who would you let "slime" you?
Family Protests White Poet’s Use of Chinese Pen Name http://t.co/OZFzKdVQ1w— New York Times Arts (@nytimesarts) September 10, 2015
- follow up to this post
- yi-fen chou is a real woman, who went to the same school as the white dude poet. her name was used by him, and her family is angry
- her family has come out on her behalf to demand that the author immediately stop using it as it was a name specially given to her
- she is currently living under an unidentified married name
-Hermione magically knowing what a Mudblood is in COS
-Hermione cutting Ron off mid-sentence at Grimmauld Place in OOTP
-That complete mess of a final scene in HBP
ONTD, why do think poor Roonil Wazlib was so mistreated by the filmmakers?
Kendrick wasn’t always known for his performances, but sometime in the past two years, he decided to unleash his artpop. From, arguably, one of the best Grammy performances of all time with Imagine Dragons at the 2013 Grammy Awards to now. Here are his best performances.
2013 Grammy Awards – M.A.A.D City / Radioactive
This performance is everything that is good about a mashup put in one. It is arguably one of the best Grammy performances of all time.
Performing i on SNL
His appearance baffled some, but he revealed that he was paying homage to the 20th anniversary release of Method Man’s debut album Tical.
Performing an untitled song on Colbert
Kendrick was the last musical guest on the Colbert Report, so he decided to make a song specifically for the event. The song was made either the day before or a couple of days before the appearance and there is no master recording of it.
Performing These Walls on Ellen
Performing Alright at the BET Awards (sorry for the autoplay, I can't figure out how to turn it off)
His performance of ‘Alright’ on vandalized cop cars and in front of the William Pope.L Flag (An art piece that William Pope.L says signifies that “The American flag is not a toy. It’s not tame. It’s bright, loud, bristling and alive.”) drew a lot of controversy by Faux News, leading Geraldo Rivera to say that Kendrick “has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism” to which Kendrick eloquently responded to in this short interview with TMZ saying that hip-hop is not the problem and that he is about hope.
Kendrick’s live performances have stepped a level that no one expected. He is definitely one of the best performers of our times, using his voice and his platform to bring discussions of depression, black power, and racism to the forefront.
source 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 +7
- Stephen Colbert's new writing staff has 17 men and 2 women. All of them are white.
- Stephen recently wrote an article stating that he wonders if the world would be a better place if women were in charge(but not of his show tho) and he would do the best he could to make his Late Show "celebrate" female voices
- In the past, when asked about the make up of his staff he has responded jokingly, "Lot of Leos. A couple Tauruses. But we make it work. Obviously those people shouldn’t be left alone.”
- Basically it's fine to talk about how much you ~love women but that don't mean shit if you don't do anything
-Spanish publisher for A Song of Ice and Fire series was on the radio and implied that the next book, The Winds of Winter, will be out next year
-“It’s planned for next year,” said Alejo Cuervo about the American edition though he also assured the audience that the Spanish edition would shortly follow since they "have promised us that they will give us the manuscript before the release date in English."
-He answered a question about the release with a belief that the book will come out in 2016 unless a meteorite hits
GRRM the earth.
do you think GRRM's cryogenicly preserved head will ever finish the series?
Selenita was at NYFW for the Ralph Lauren show (black outfit), as well as at a Chinese restaurant (white outfit). She looked flawless. Take a look.
which is your fave outift ontd? & i wish i could lose weight as quickly as she seems to gaahhhh