Articles on this Page
- 07/31/15--20:30: _Is Emily Blunt our ...
- 07/31/15--21:22: _You can't write thi...
- 07/31/15--21:31: _Idiot Radio Hosts I...
- 07/31/15--23:02: _Drunk Heidi Montag ...
- 08/01/15--00:58: _Carly Rae Jepsen de...
- 08/01/15--00:58: _Steve Grand Wants E...
- 08/01/15--06:03: _Secrets & Lies (ABC...
- 08/01/15--06:03: _Humans renewed for ...
- 08/01/15--06:03: _The Unbelievable I ...
- 08/01/15--06:04: _Ashlee Simpson and ...
- 08/01/15--06:04: _Charlize Theron has...
- 08/01/15--16:47: _There's a new video...
- 08/01/15--16:54: _David Fincher’s ‘Ut...
- 08/01/15--16:54: _"The Man From U.N.C...
- 08/01/15--17:30: _ONTD's newest boyfr...
- 08/01/15--17:38: _Wet Hot American Su...
- 08/01/15--18:55: _In collabs no one a...
- 08/01/15--18:56: _Dr. Dre IS actually...
- 08/01/15--19:41: _Trailer for 'Dropsy...
- 08/01/15--20:35: _Jesy From Little Mi...
- 07/31/15--20:30: Is Emily Blunt our Carol Danvers?
- Heroic Hollywood’s El Mayimbe was a guest co-host on Meet The Movie Press and was dropping some scoops.
- It was revealed by the other co-host from Schmoes Know that indeed Emily Blunt has been cast as Captain Marvel, stating they’ve heard it’s a “done-deal”, while in the same breath stating it was only “speculation”.
- 07/31/15--21:31: Idiot Radio Hosts Interview Fantastic Four Cast
- 08/01/15--00:58: Carly Rae Jepsen debuts new song, WARM BLOOD!
- 08/01/15--06:03: Secrets & Lies (ABC) - casting news
- 08/01/15--06:03: Humans renewed for a second season
- 08/01/15--06:03: The Unbelievable I Am Cait
- 08/01/15--06:04: Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross's daughter has a name!
- 08/01/15--06:04: Charlize Theron has adopted another child
- Charlize adopted the newborn (a African-American girl) from the United States and her name is August
- Charlize worked with the adoption agency for 6 months and got custody of August in July
- 08/01/15--16:47: There's a new video game which rewards you for trolling
- 08/01/15--16:54: David Fincher’s ‘Utopia’ and ‘Video Synchronicity’ in Trouble at HBO
- 08/01/15--16:54: "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." Clips and Interviews
- 08/01/15--17:38: Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp - Another sneak peek.
- 08/01/15--18:55: In collabs no one asked for news...
- 08/01/15--18:56: Dr. Dre IS actually releasing an album this month.
- 08/01/15--19:41: Trailer for 'Dropsy' game
- 08/01/15--20:35: Jesy From Little Mix Talks Wedding Plans & Proposal...
ONTD, who do you want to play Captain Marvel? I still think that the fact that Emily keeps getting blonder and blonder is a sign, tbh.
I promise baseball is not scripted but mannnn you could not have written a better ending to tonight's game. The NL-East second place Mets played the first place Nationals in the most important series of the season to date. It was also the first game for Wilmer Flores after his almost-trade on Wednesday that left him in tears during the middle of a game.
In the first inning, Flores performs a beautiful diving catch that earns him a standing ovation from the crowd.
In his next at bat he drives in the first run of the game for the Mets with an RBI single and the crowd loses their shit. It felt like a playoff game.
The Nationals tie and the game is 1-1 as we go to extra-innings. Bryce Harper is ejected in the 11th inning for arguing a (bad) call. On to the bottom of the 12th. Wilmer Flores is the first batter up and on the third pitch hits this bomb to give the Mets the 2-1 win over the Nats.
Every time Flores came to plate in tonight's game (5 times in total I believe), he received a standing ovation from the home crowd. This week has been an absolute emotional roller coaster for the young Flores but it must feel great to know the entire city is on his side.
That game was FANTASTICCCCC. The fans were amazing! Wilmer is amazing! Gary's call gives me goosebumbs! I love being a Mets fan wooooooo!
The two hosts of an Atlanta rock station, Jason Bailey and Southside Steve, interviewed Jamie Bell, Kate Mara, and Michael B Jordan for the new Fantastic Four film.
Right off the bat, they pick at the Storm siblings. Mara gives him a simple, "Sue Storm was adopted" but the host just can't let it go and keeps trying to repackage his question. Jordan gave a longer answer about different family dynamics.
Then the the interview takes more of a nose dive when a "compliment" about Mara's hair becomes a constant lament about her having to cut it.
The awkward interview comes to an abrupt end after the publicist FINALLY intervenes after this gem.
The station made the YouTube version of the video private after some backlash, but the hosts don't give a shit about their behavior.
Video is at the first source which I know is tumblr but is the only video source available
~*UPDATE*~ Heidi was found in the toilet vomiting after her drunken rampage:
- Heidi Montag stage bombed comedian Deena Jacob's comedy stand up show causing her to walk off the stage. Deena can be heard saying "this is so embarassing" & "I think you guys need to go!" in the video
- Heidi was clearly wasted that night as she posted videos of herself acting a damn fool on Snapchat (@PrattHeidi) carrying and drinking the alcoholic beverage in a paper bag.
- Heidi and Spencer was seen walking around L.A with a film crew possibly filming their new reality show pilot, not sure if this drunken rampage was part of it. Whether this was staged or not for the "show", you decide.
you're missing out if you don't follow her on snapchat (prattheidi), her snapchat stories are so sad. she lives such a sad life, I almost feel bad for her
Underrated Queen of Pop Carly Rae Jepsen has just released a new song from her highly anticipated new album,E•MO•TION. The song is called "Warm Blood" and is a collobration between Ms.Jepsen and Rostam Batmanglij from Vampire Weekend. The song has so far received mostly favorable reviews. One website has gone as far as saying it's indisputable, unfuckwithable pop genius.
Leading up to the album's release on August 21st, she will be releasing a new song every Friday: "Making the Most of the Night" on August 7th and "Your Type" on August 14th.
Pre-order E•MO•TION today!
Not Carly delivering this underground smash
Source: link, linklink
- If you don't know who Steve Grand is, he's an openly gay musician.
- Basically Steve posed for some risqué photoshoots back when he was an underwear model and recently posted a pic of himself wearing a tiny speedo on his Instagram.
- Now he's pissed at Queerty for circulating those pics and went off on them on Twitter because he'd rather everyone focused on his ''career'' instead of his bulge.
This is his rant to Queerty:
I know I’ll get accused of whining and being a hypocrite. And I know I’m suppose to shut up and never stick up for myself. And I know I “brought in on myself” and I should have just known when I was a 19 year old student putting myself through college that I shouldn’t have posed in those kinds of photos (because none of you have ever made questionable choices when you were 19, right?) But I’m just a guy as flawed as all the rest of you. I’m not rich and famous. I just want to make music, play it for my fans, and yeah, sometimes have fun on a boat in a Speedo and share some of those moments with my fans who have been so supportive.
Okay, Internet. Do what you do to people who dare to speak up for themselves. Fire away.''
''Okay, Steve, we hear you loud and clear. We are huge fans, and Queerty readers love you. We dig your half naked pics, but you look (and sound) pretty great in clothing too.''
Sis, be glad anyone's paying any attention to you at all tbh
- Brewster will play Eric's (Michael Ealy) wife, Kate Warner, an accomplished attorney who runs the compliance department for the Warner family-owned private equity firm.
- Barnett will play Patrick Warner, the youngest child of private equity magnate John Warner (Terry O'Quinn).
‘Humans’ Renewed For Second Season By AMC & Channel 4 http://t.co/IvML8oAbvc— Deadline Hollywood (@Deadline) July 31, 2015
-Channel 4 and AMC have ordered another 8 episode season of Humans
-The first ep brought in the highest ratings for a Channel 4 original drama in 20 years
-The first ep similarly was also one of the top five drama launches in the US among adults 25-54
ontd, do you predict colin morgan will get a shave and a shower in the second season?
- it's a review of the premiere episode of I Am Cait
- in the episode Kanye says “This is one of the strongest things that have happened in our existence as human beings that are so controlled by perception.” “You couldn't have been up against more,” he says to Jenner. “Your daughter’s a supermodel, you’re a celebrity… but it was still like, ‘F*** everybody, this is who I am.’”
- the author wonders why Caitlyn's family members were introduced to the female-presenting Jenner after Diane Sawyer, Buzz Bissinger, and the rest of the world were (Kylie said she picked out hair extensions for Jenner based on Googling images of her)
- I Am Cait has different feel than Keeping Up With the Kardashians, but in it's editing mimics typical reality TV by trying to force dramatic narratives onto day-to-day life
I wanted Staten Island Nagaina but I guess this is ok too
Charlize Theron -- I've Adopted Another Baby! http://t.co/TSpHhYoppW— TMZ (@TMZ) August 1, 2015
Good thing she got rid of Sean Penn when she did. Congrats!
-Net High, the latest game from Marvelous, is coming to the PS Vita later this year.
-Your goal in the game is to expose the secrets of a group of socialites by trolling social media.
-You have to post inflammatory stuff on social media in order to get gossip from the replies you receive.
-The better you are at trolling for gossip, the better able you are to blackmail and woo the socialites.
- ‘Video Synchronicity’ is a ’80s music video drama
- 'Utopia' is a sci-fi mystery show, originally from the UK
- Production on Video Synchronicity was abruptly halted in June and crew members were sent home;
- Apparently, Video Synchronicity doesn't have Fincher's full attention as he is also working on Utopia, they wanna go back and rewrite some of it;
- And Utopia has budget issues; (lbr, probably every Fincher project does)
- [Banned Source] reports the cast (which allegedly includes Rooney Mara) has been released from their contracts;
- Fincher won’t go lower than $100 million for the series, while HBO won’t go above $95 million; (what's $5 million to these people?)
- Fincher planned on directing every episode of Utopia's 1st season (omg)
Here for my beautiful Miguel <3.
Lame excuse of a post to discuss!!! i fucking loved Chris Meloni and Paul Rudd so much. And obviously:
Justin Bieber Crashes Mariah Carey/French Montana Sesh http://t.co/a4M4pRkLRK— TMZ (@TMZ) July 31, 2015
-Bieber showed up as Mariah and French Montana were working on a song
-She played the song for Justin because he was such a huge fan
-Justin was so inspired that he added his own vocals and will now appear in the song.
-Kylie was there too.
mariahcarey#comingsoon @frenchmontana @ehudmusic @joeyarbagey @justinbieber
mariahcareyWe love @frenchmontana #pondestudio #surprise 🎤🎤🎤🎶🎶🎶🎶 @ehudmusic
Source // Source
I can't imagine this combo sounding pleasant at all.
-No longer called Detox, it is instead called Compton: A Soundtrack
-Was revealed on his Beats1 show and will be available on August 7th on iTunes and Apple Music
-Is inspired by the N.W.A biopic and will feature Ice Cube, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Snoop Dogg to name a few
-Didn't release Detox because he didn't think it was any good.
-Is his "grand finale"
-Available for pre-order on itunes here
2. “Talk About It” (Feat. King Mez & Justus)
3. “Genocide” (Feat. Kendrick Lamar, Marsha Ambrosius & Candice Pillay)
4. “It’s All on Me” (Feat. Justus & BJ the Chicago Kid)
5. “All in a Day’s Work” (Feat. Anderson Paak & Marsha Ambrosius)
6. “Darkside/Gone” (Feat. King Mez, Marsha Ambrosius & Kendrick Lamar)
7. “Loose Cannons” (Feat. Xzibit & COLD 187um)
8. “Issues” (Feat. Ice Cube & Anderson Paak)
9. “Deep Water” (Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Justus)
10. Jon Connor, “One Shot One Kill” (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
11. The Game, “Just Another Day” (Feat. Asia Bryant)
12. “For the Love of Money” (Feat. Jill Scott & Jon Connor)
13. “Satisfiction” (Feat. Snoop Dogg, Marsha Ambrosius & King Mez)
14. “Animals” (Feat. Anderson Paak)
15. “Medicine Man” (Feat. Eminem, Candice Pillay & Anderson Paak)
16. “Talking to My Diary”
Jake Roche from Rixton proposed to Jesy Nelson recently, after less than a year of dating.
Jesy talked to MTV about the proposal and wedding plans saying "I had my back turned to [Ed Sheeran] and the girls were like, 'Jess, Jess' and then I turned around and he sang mine and Jake's song, 'Tenerife Sea'. And as soon as he sang that, I just balled."
As for wedding plans she said: "I want to start planning soon, but I don’t know if I’ll have time…”
"We've spoken about [marriage] but I never thought that it was going to happen, not today! It sounds so strange but it felt like the feeling of when we won The X Factor.”
do you think they'll last 4eva, ONTD?