- RSS Channel Showcase 5653244
- RSS Channel Showcase 5958751
- RSS Channel Showcase 2051435
- RSS Channel Showcase 4552381
Articles on this Page
- 02/23/18--13:35: _Ricky Martin wants ...
- 02/23/18--13:36: _Star Of 'The Walkin...
- 02/23/18--13:36: _FYI: Adam Rippon Wo...
- 02/23/18--13:36: _Michael B. Jordan d...
- 02/23/18--13:36: _Top Chef: Colorado ...
- 02/23/18--15:16: _New film Annihiliat...
- 02/23/18--15:17: _Emily Ratajklowski ...
- 02/23/18--15:17: _Jared Leto Aspires ...
- 02/23/18--15:20: _10 (5) new books re...
- 02/23/18--15:30: _Jailed NFL Player R...
- 02/23/18--15:30: _Kim, Kourtney and R...
- 02/23/18--15:31: _The Expanse S3 firs...
- 02/23/18--16:21: _DC Films Will Repor...
- 02/23/18--16:22: _Kevin Federline Wan...
- 02/23/18--16:22: _New trailer for “Be...
- 02/23/18--16:22: _Bananis and Avocadi...
- 02/23/18--16:23: _Avatar: The Last Ai...
- 02/23/18--11:00: _DeWanda Wise poses ...
- 02/23/18--11:00: _What is Cristiano R...
- 02/23/18--11:01: _Zac Efron shares sn...
- 02/23/18--12:45: _ONTD Original: Bart...
- 02/23/18--12:49: _Cavalli's Milan Fas...
- 02/23/18--12:49: _Trailer For Claire ...
- 02/23/18--12:49: _ Jennifer Lawrence ...
- 02/23/18--13:35: _Roxanne Roxanne | O...
- 02/23/18--13:35: Ricky Martin wants you to accept open relationships
- 02/23/18--13:36: FYI: Adam Rippon Would "Totally" Take Mike Pence's Call Now
- 02/23/18--13:36: Top Chef: Colorado -- Episode 12
- 02/23/18--15:16: New film Annihiliation is out in theatres today and critic reviews
- 02/23/18--15:17: Emily Ratajklowski spontaneously got married
- 02/23/18--15:17: Jared Leto Aspires to be Yakuza in Netflix's The Outsider
- 02/23/18--15:31: The Expanse S3 first teaser and air date
- 02/23/18--16:22: Kevin Federline Wants His Child Support Increased
- 02/23/18--16:22: New trailer for “Best F(r)iends”
- 02/23/18--16:23: Avatar: The Last Airbender Is (finally) Being Released On Blu-ray!!
- 02/23/18--11:00: DeWanda Wise poses for Creators of Color
- 02/23/18--11:00: What is Cristiano Ronaldo’s net worth?
- 02/23/18--12:45: ONTD Original: Bart Simpson's Best Moments
- 02/23/18--12:49: Cavalli's Milan Fashion Week show
- 02/23/18--12:49: Jennifer Lawrence Is A Middle School Dropout
- 02/23/18--13:35: Roxanne Roxanne | Official Trailer | Netflix
Ricky Martin wants to normalise open relationships https://t.co/1yIMFNQNRY— Metro (@MetroUK) February 23, 2018
Ricky Martin wants to normalise open relationships
He said that he wants people to accept open relationships as normal and healthy.
He told Vulture: ‘It’s good for the world; it’s good for me as a gay man with kids."
“I want to normalise relationships like this."
Watch Andrew Lincoln sing his love for Chandler Riggs in his personal rendition of Camila Cabello’s “Havana.”
“I feel that Mike Pence doesn’t stand for anything that I was taught when I grew up, and I think that it’s important if you’re given the platform to speak up for those who don’t have a voice," Rippon told the TODAY show on Friday. “I didn’t take the [original] phone call [with VP Mike Pence] because I needed to focus on the competition."
ontd, what would you tell mike pence if you could have a phone call with him?
Michael B. Jordan claps back after a hater criticizes him for living with his parents: https://t.co/rPT8oj2oPi— Us Weekly (@usweekly) February 23, 2018
Michael B. Jordan said in a new interview that he lives with his parents and is a huge fan of anime. of course someone
Michael B Jordan Is A 5’9” Adult Man That Loves Anime & Lives With His Parents....Y’all Told Me All Of Those Things Were Unacceptable Though— Chris (@chrisfrom_216) February 22, 2018
and the father of my future children responded:
First of All I’m 6ft and they live with ME, put some respeck on my name. LOL...aaaand goku & naruto are real ones 🙌🏾 lol https://t.co/QspyHD2zwH— Michael B. Jordan (@michaelb4jordan) February 23, 2018
Jordan took the criticism litely but opened the conversation about no shame living at home with your parents.
Quickfire challenge: The chefs had to prepare Rocky Mountain oysters (a.k.a. bull testicles) two ways.
Elimination challenge: The chefs have a nice reunion with their loved ones who have cooked up all their specialty dishes. So, the challenge was to basically take their loved one's dish and take it to their level.
Sources 1, and myself
After initial reviews saying the film was too "complicated" and a whitewashing scandal, film critic reviews are officially out now and they are mostly positive. The film stars Natalie Portman, Gina Rodriguez, Tessa Thompson, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Oscar Isaac and is a film adaption of a book that mostly holds true to the source material (minus the third act). The film is currently sitting at 88% for Critic Reviews.
Is it any good?
In this recent wave of sci-fi films, it's one of the best.- Rogerebert.com
Annihilation feels wholly unexpected and raw. It is a disturbing film for reasons that are almost metaphysical. - Vox
Garland's creeping pace lulls you on an almost molecular level; he's made something akin to an end-of-the-world film, but one in which the changes afoot might not be wholly bad, title be damned. - Time Out
Certain ideas and images stay with you, and that’s to the credit of Garland, the performers, cinematographer Rob Hardy (filming took place at Pinewood Studios near London) and a host of designers. You may find yourself thinking about “Annihilation” a few days after you see it, simply because the idea of a reordered world of new life forms is so powerful. - Chicago Tribue
Ambitious and messy, "Annhilation" will likely leave you with more questions than answers. Mine is: "When can I see it again?" - New York Post
I was able to watch for free and it really is a divisive film. I loved it but I can see how the general public might not appreciate it because the trailer sales it as one film while the film is something else entirely. What will you be watching this weekend?
"Sooo, I have a surprise, I got married today." 😱 https://t.co/KcNpvcq1IQ— Harper's Bazaar (@harpersbazaarus) February 23, 2018
She got married to her boyfriend of a few weeks, actor and producer Sebastian Bear-McClard. Emily shared photos from NYC's City Hall on her IG.
How long do you think you should wait before getting married ONDT ?
– Jared Leto stars in Netflix's The Outsider, centered around an American soldier made prisoner of war in post-WWII Japan who enters employment in the dark world of the Yakuza, working for them to repay his freedom.
– Dir. by Danish director Martin Zandvliet, story idea by John Linson and screenplay by Andrew Baldwin.
– The film also stars Japanese actors Tadanobu Asano and Kippei Shîna, Into The Wild's Emilie Hirsch, and features other Japanese women like Yurino in roles like Street Prostitute.
– Director Aaron Stewart-Ahn said he read the Blacklist-approved script a couple years ago back when Warner Bros. had been trying to make it for years. On page 2, the Japanese characters stare at the prisoner of war's (Leto's) dick, trying to see if it's bigger than theirs "as they've heard." Whether this scene was cut or not when switched to Netflix is currently unknown.
– Netflix already came under fire for their Death Note film in 2017, dir. by Andrew Wingard, written by Charley Parlapanides, Vlas Parlapanides, and Jeremy Slater.
– Netflix also recently bought The Cloverfield Paradox from Paramount Studios for more than $50 million.
– It premieres on March 9th.
So I'm sent Blacklist approved script. About a white dude in Yakuza post WW2. Page 2: Japanese characters stare at white dudes bigger dick.— Aaron Stewart-Ahn (@somebadideas) April 15, 2016
Jared Leto is signed to a white dude in the Yakuza movie WB has been trying to make for years. I've read the script...— Aaron Stewart-Ahn (@somebadideas) October 10, 2016
...page 2 describes the hero as a POW of Japanese in WW2 and they're trying to see if his dick is bigger 'as they've heard'.— Aaron Stewart-Ahn (@somebadideas) October 10, 2016
the draft of the Yakuza script I read was the biggest Orientalist piece of shit. Dick size scene on page 2.— Aaron Stewart-Ahn (@somebadideas) December 14, 2016
Script development is so hard and I think movies are good for taboo subject matter but if you’re a white dude & you write a white Yakuza movie and mention Caucasian dick size on page 2, it’s fair for me to say I believe you have a small dick.— Aaron Stewart-Ahn (@somebadideas) February 22, 2018
at least netflix can bounce back with the jared leto yakuza movie, that’s sure to be good— Emma Stefansky (@stefabsky) February 23, 2018
ONTD, do you like to project your own insecurities onto your straight white man avatar two pages into your script other human beings are going to read?
10 new books recommended by critics and editors at The New York Times https://t.co/ZC5xvFInXu— New York Times Books (@nytimesbooks) February 23, 2018
HOW TO STOP TIME
Tom Hazard has a dangerous secret. He may look like an ordinary 41-year-old, but owing to a rare condition, he's been alive for centuries. Tom has lived history--performing with Shakespeare, exploring the high seas with Captain Cook, and sharing cocktails with Fitzgerald. Now, he just wants an ordinary life.
So Tom moves back his to London, his old home, to become a high school history teacher--the perfect job for someone who has witnessed the city's history first hand. Better yet, a captivating French teacher at his school seems fascinated by him. But the Albatross Society, the secretive group which protects people like Tom, has one rule: Never fall in love. As painful memories of his past and the erratic behavior of the Society's watchful leader threaten to derail his new life and romance, the one thing he can't have just happens to be the one thing that might save him. Tom will have to decide once and for all whether to remain stuck in the past, or finally begin living in the present.
THE UKRAINIAN NIGHT
A vivid and intimate account of the Ukrainian Revolution, the rare moment when the political became the existential
What is worth dying for? While the world watched the uprising on the Maidan as an episode in geopolitics, those in Ukraine during the extraordinary winter of 2013–14 lived the revolution as an existential transformation: the blurring of night and day, the loss of a sense of time, the sudden disappearance of fear, the imperative to make choices.
In this lyrical and intimate book, Marci Shore evokes the human face of the Ukrainian Revolution. Grounded in the true stories of activists and soldiers, parents and children, Shore’s book blends a narrative of suspenseful choices with a historian’s reflections on what revolution is and what it means. She gently sets her portraits of individual revolutionaries against the past as they understand it—and the future as they hope to make it. In so doing, she provides a lesson about human solidarity in a world, our world, where the boundary between reality and fiction is ever more effaced.
THE TRIUMPH OF CHRISTIANITY: How a Forbidden Religion Swept the World
Christianity didn’t have to become the dominant religion in the West. It easily could have remained a sect of Judaism fated to have the historical importance of the Sadducees or the Essenes. In The Triumph of Christianity, Bart Ehrman, a master explainer of Christian history, texts, and traditions, shows how a religion whose first believers were twenty or so illiterate day laborers in a remote part of the empire became the official religion of Rome, converting some thirty million people in just four centuries. The Triumph of Christianity combines deep knowledge and meticulous research in an eye-opening, immensely readable narrative that upends the way we think about the single most important cultural transformation our world has ever seen—one that revolutionized art, music, literature, philosophy, ethics, economics, and law.
DIRECTORATE S: The C.I.A. and America’s Secret Wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan
Prior to 9/11, the United States had been carrying out small-scale covert operations in Afghanistan, ostensibly in cooperation, although often in direct opposition, with I.S.I., the Pakistani intelligence agency. While the US was trying to quell extremists, a highly secretive and compartmentalized wing of I.S.I., known as "Directorate S," was covertly training, arming, and seeking to legitimize the Taliban, in order to enlarge Pakistan's sphere of influence. After 9/11, when fifty-nine countries, led by the U. S., deployed troops or provided aid to Afghanistan in an effort to flush out the Taliban and Al Qaeda, the U.S. was set on an invisible slow-motion collision course with Pakistan.
Today we know that the war in Afghanistan would falter badly because of military hubris at the highest levels of the Pentagon, the drain on resources and provocation in the Muslim world caused by the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, and corruption. But more than anything, as Coll makes painfully clear, the war in Afghanistan was doomed because of the failure of the United States to apprehend the motivations and intentions of I.S.I.'s "Directorate S". This was a swirling and shadowy struggle of historic proportions, which endured over a decade and across both the Bush and Obama administrations, involving multiple secret intelligence agencies, a litany of incongruous strategies and tactics, and dozens of players, including some of the most prominent military and political figures. A sprawling American tragedy, the war was an open clash of arms but also a covert melee of ideas, secrets, and subterranean violence.
The Costa Award-winning author of The Pike makes her literary fiction debut with an extraordinary historical novel in the spirit of Wolf Hall and Atonement—a great English country house novel, spanning three centuries, that explores surprisingly timely themes of immigration and exclusion.
It is the seventeenth century and a wall is being raised around Wychwood, transforming the great house and its park into a private realm of ornamental lakes, grandiose gardens, and majestic avenues designed by Mr. Norris, a visionary landscaper. In this enclosed world everyone has something to hide after decades of civil war. Dissenters shelter in the woods, lovers rendezvous in secret enclaves, and outsiders—migrants fleeing the plague—find no mercy.
Three centuries later, far away in Berlin, another wall is raised, while at Wychwood, an erotic entanglement over one sticky, languorous weekend in 1961 is overshadowed by news of historic change. Young Nell, whose father manages the estate, grows up amid dramatic upheavals as the great house is invaded: a pop festival by the lake, a television crew in the dining room, a Great Storm brewing. In 1989, as the Cold War peters out, a threat from a different kind of conflict reaches Wychwood’s walls.
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Jailed NFL Player Rae Carruth Wants Custody of Son – Despite Leaving Him Disabled in Plot to Kill Mom https://t.co/fV9egxqrvQ— People (@people) February 23, 2018
Carruth was convicted in 2001 of ordering a hit on the mother of their son, with whom she was seven months pregnant. Cherica Adams died. The son, Chancellor Adams, was impaired; he has cerebral palsy which is connected to his traumatic birth.
Now he wants custody.
Carruth is scheduled to be released from prison this October.
Kim, Kourtney and Rob Kardashian shared touching tributes on what would have been their father's 74th birthday. https://t.co/D7okO0fk88— E! News (@enews) February 23, 2018
The Kardashian children remembered their late father Robert Kardashian by sharing touching tributes on what would have been his 74th birthday.
Khloe Kardashian didn't publicly share a tribute
Go at the source to see their throwback photos/videos.
— Den of Geek News! (@DenofGeekUS) February 23, 2018
– Joss Whedon's exit of the Batgirl film was announced yesterday, due to not being able to "find" a story for it.
– Whedon said further on his exit,“BATGIRL is such an exciting project, and Warners/DC such collaborative and supportive partners, that it took me months to realize I really didn’t have a story.”
– Fans and outlets are currently considering women who could replace him.
– Among the names are Lexi Alexander (Arrow, Supergirl, Punisher: War Zone), Dee Rees (Pariah, Mudbound), Niki Caro (North Country, A Heavenly Vintage, The Zookeeper's Wife, Disney's upcoming Mulan), Michelle MacLaren (Breaking Bad, The X-Files), Mimi Lender (The Leftovers), Amma Asante (Belle, A United Kingdom), Angela Robinson (The L Word, True Blood, How to Get Away with Murder), Reed Morano (Halt and Catch Fire, Billions, The Handmaid's Tale), Gina Prince-BytheWood (Beyond the Lights, Sony's Spider-verse Black Cat/Silver Sable movie, Freeform's Cloak and Dagger), Karyn Kusama (Aeon Flux, Jennifer's Body, The Invitation, The Man in the High Castle) Ava Duvernay (Selma, A Wrinkle In Time), and more.
– Of course, not all the weight should have to be on the mantle of a female director. DC is quietly cleaning house, hiring Walter Hamada for president of DC Comics Films in January and Chantal Nong for VP of Production just a few days ago.
– According to reports, DC will hire a female filmmaker for the film (should the project continue... will Batgirl hang onto the shakeup?)
– On DC's future plate:Aquaman is due to release this year, Shazam is currenly in production, and casting for Wonder Woman 2 is underway and will film next.
"I didn't have a story." - Joss Whedon on why he dropped out of DC's Batgirl movie. https://t.co/qxMHWXPItN— Twitter Moments (@TwitterMoments) February 22, 2018
Wanna know what makes me MAD ABOUT THIS? HE WAS GIVEN THE MOVIE IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING STORY.— Alicia Lutes (@alicialutes) February 22, 2018
ANY WOMAN UP FOR THE JOB WOULD'VE HAD TO HAVE HAD LIKE 18 STORIES PREPARED FOR THEM TO "APPROVE."
Hey Warner Bros, now would be a great time to hire a talented female director for #Batgirl. Here's a list to help you get started. I'll wait:— Ashley Carter (@AshleyLCarter1) February 22, 2018
- Niki Caro
- Dee Rees
- Michelle MacLaren
- Kathryn Bigelow
- Lexi Alexander
- Mimi Leder
- Amma Asante https://t.co/O0mO1fl6Fo
I'm a little concerned by everyone debating who should direct BATGIRL when there isn't a script yet.— Jessica Ellis (@baddestmamajama) February 23, 2018
ONTD, who would you like to write and direct Batgirl? Which Batgirl would it be, and who would you cast? What story, tone, supporting characters and more would you go for? Rational solution for the DCEU or just straight up reboot?
Also, if you'd like any writers for the comic character to be involved. Your terms. Go crazy.
- Britney has earned more than $137 million dollars in 4 years from her Las Vegas show
- Kevin is currently receiving $20 thousand dollars every month for their sons, [Sean] Preston (12) and Jayden (11)
- Kevin's lawyer sent Britney's team a letter explaining why he needs more money
- A source
named Kevin said, "Kevin has always been supportive of Britney’s recovery and has always recognized what a great mother she has been"
- Kevin believes Britney's success in Las Vegas has come from having her boys with her
- The child support increase is to "recognize the sacrifices he has made because he has gone above and beyond what most people would do in this situation."
- Britney will not be involved in the legal discussions because of her conservatorship. Her father Jamie and her lawyers are handling it on her behalf
ONTD, did you know Kevin Federline has a tag?Or that Kevin has 6 children?
When a drifter (Greg Sestero) is taken in by a peculiar mortician (Tommy Wiseau), the two hatch an underground enterprise off the back of the mortician's old habits. But greed, hatred, and jealousy soon come in turn, and their efforts unravel, causing the drifter to run off with the spoils and leaving the mortician adrift. An expedition across the South West introduces wild and crazy characters through a series of twisted and dark foibles as both men learn a valuable lesson about friendship and loyalty.
"Indie girl singing" was brought into light by former Vine user Chrish after a vine of his that went viral a few years back. Let's look at artists who are guilty of this reoccurring style of singing that attempts to be sultry and emotive when really, it's kind of grating.
Needed Me rip-off'Now or Never' singer has gotten pretty far with this popularized style of singing, but with her own jaw-quivering flare to it. A live a capella performance of Blink-182 in the middle of a mall has made quite the rounds displaying this technique.
2. Corinne Bailey Rae
Corinne Bailey Rae of 'Like a Star' and 'Put Your Records On' success is the oldest artist on this list. NGL this song is a chill bop and was also popularized being sampled in Taio Cruz's 'She's Like A Star'.
3. Billie Eilish
This newer singer has been getting buzz and idk ha that well, but honestly I don't think I need to any further.
4. Melanie Martinez
*Props to Jeri Slaughter for making the whole production with the stage, I hope she had fun with that. Oh she's not even looking at me, that's okay haha...*
5. Ellie Goulding
Ellie Goulding of sleeper smash 'Lights' shares us her talents that may be equipped to introduce us to possible plantain-like fruits and avocados that could be stocked in her pantry, store-bought from Tesco™. Oy, welcome to my kitchen luv!
Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
#AvatarTheLast Airbender - The Complete Series is finally coming to Blu-ray, and we have an exclusive first look at what you'll get.— IGN (@IGN) February 23, 2018
More details here!: https://t.co/D8VNkogkVBpic.twitter.com/gRaKTyjVUZ
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Series Blu-ray will first be released exclusively to Best Buy on May 1st.
- On June 5th it will be released to all major retailers.
Sources : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Cristiano Ronaldo’s net worth revealed https://t.co/TafSIt4wLE— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) 23 lutego 2018
- Cristiano Ronaldo is 33 years old,
- he earns about £40.7 million ($57 million),
- Ronaldo’s net worth is valued at approximately £285.8 million ($400 million).
Parsons is playing Larry Simpson, the lead prosecutor in the 1979 Miami trial that convicted Bundy.
The film will tell Bundy’s story from the perspective of his longtime girlfriend, Elizabeth (played by Lily Collins)
Happy Birthday Bart Simpson!
This century's Dennis the Menace turns, well stays, 10 years old today.
Hi, I'm toxic_illusion, you may remember from such posts as "ONTD Roundup" or being always the first to comment on animal posts, or according to others, always threating to ban you. Join me as we take a small stroll along
29 11 seasons of The Simpsons and find out what are some of the best Bart Simpson moments.
10.) Young Bart
In episodes like I Married Marge (S3E12) and Lisa's First Word (S4E10) we get a glimpse into young Bart and his start as being a young trouble maker.
9.) I Didn't Do It
In Bart Gets Famous (S5E12) Bart runs away from a field trip to the Box Museum and sneakrs into Channel 6 Studios where he ends up becoming Krusty's personal assistant. Because Sideshow Mel gets sick, Bart is forced to do one of his lines. He then proceeds to destroy the set and says "I didn't do it." Bart becomes popular, and well, then gets old pretty quick.
8.) Do the Bartman
Do the Bartman was a single from the album The Simpsons Sing the Blues in 1990. A rumor spread that Michael Jackson was suppsosed to write a song for Bart for this album, but it was one of Jackson's friends (Bryan Loren) who wrote it.
7.) Lisa's Birthday Song
In Stark Raving Dad (S3E1) Homer Simpon ends up in a mental instituation where he meets Leon Kompowsky who thinks/pretends to be Michael Jackson. Lisa's birthday is overshadowed by this event and Bart overhears her saying that she's disowning him as a brother. Bart enlists the help of Leon and they both write this amazing song for Lisa. I'd tell you about how Michael Jackson's involvement but I'd rather not.
6.) Is Bart Familar With the Works of Pablo Neruda?
According to the episode Bart Sell His Soul (S7E4)... yes.
5.) Bart Needing Dating Advice
In Bart the Lover (S3E16) Bart responds to Mrs. Krabappel's personal ad and realizes he's way in over his head. He enlists the help of his family to try to let Edna down easy.
Welcome to Dumpsville, Population: You is definately the best way to break up with someone.
4,) Bart Saves Us From Paying China
What did happen to you China? In Bart to the Future (S11E17) we take a look into Bart's future and how Lisa is president and needs to pick up Donald Trump's mess all while trying to keep freelaoding Bart busy.
3.) Bart Does Ballet
In Homer Vs. Patty and Selma (S6E17) Bart skips school on the day that they pick PE classes. Because he's the last to show up, the only thing left is ballet. He's reluctant at first but embraces his talent until the bullies find out and beat him up.
2.) Bart's Prank Calls to Moe
The running gag of pranking Moe is one of Bart's best moment. Personal favorite: Amanda Hugginkiss.
1.) Bart Earns His Mom's Love Back
In Marge Be Not Proud (S7E11) Bart get caught shoplifing Bonestorm. Publicly embarassing Marge, she realizes that he's not a little guy and more and may be mothering him too much. Bart earns her trust back by taking a non silly photo with a reciept of payment attached.
What's your favorite Bart moment?
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, mine and my boo's brain for thinking of these.
Bella Hadid walked but Gigi didn't.
Bella Hadid walking for Roberto Cavalli at MFW 2018 pic.twitter.com/8xVBrehNOS— DAILY CELEBZ (@beautifulcelebz) 23 lutego 2018
i’m attracted to this outfit by Cavalli😍😍 pic.twitter.com/QSONRpheyP— 🌻 (@Ana_4theweeknd) 23 lutego 2018
Isabelle, Parisian artist, divorced mother, is looking for love, true love at last.
Opening in theaters and VOD April 27th.
Jennifer Lawrence 27, revealed to “60 Minutes”:
“I dropped out of middle school. I don’t technically have a GED or a diploma. I am self-educated.”
“I wanted to forge my own path. I found what I wanted to do and I didn’t want anything getting in the way of it.Even friends, for many years, were not as important to me as my career.”
Life is a battle.
In the early 1980s, the most feared battle MC in Queens, New York, was a fierce teenage girl with the weight of the world on her shoulders. At the age of 14, Lolita "Roxanne Shante" Gooden was well on her way to becoming a Hip-Hop legend as she hustled to provide for her family while defending herself from the dangers of the streets.
Get ready for ROXANNE ROXANNE, a new Netflix Original Film from the producers of "Fruitvale Station" and "Dope", written/directed by Michael Larnell and starring Mahershala Ali, Nia Long and introducing Chanté Adams. Streaming only on Netflix March 23rd.