- RSS Channel Showcase 7163527
- RSS Channel Showcase 4524337
- RSS Channel Showcase 2219803
- RSS Channel Showcase 9132774
Articles on this Page
- 01/15/18--16:47: _Demi Lovato wants t...
- 01/15/18--17:21: _Camila already sell...
- 01/15/18--17:22: _The Bachelor: A Wre...
- 01/15/18--17:22: _Bravo Tv Roundup
- 01/15/18--17:24: _Eliza Dushku's abus...
- 01/15/18--17:29: _Blake Lively goes b...
- 01/15/18--17:57: _Justin Timberlake t...
- 01/15/18--18:00: _Kylie's "Dancing" C...
- 01/15/18--18:16: _Margaret Atwood: "A...
- 01/15/18--18:24: _CBB Day 16: The fal...
- 01/15/18--18:51: _Riverdale Roundup: ...
- 01/15/18--19:36: _ONTD Original: Wher...
- 01/15/18--19:44: _New Order toots the...
- 01/15/18--19:44: _Miley went from pop...
- 01/15/18--19:45: _HLN host Ashleigh B...
- 01/15/18--19:45: _Céline Dion Announc...
- 01/15/18--20:35: _January Jones Datin...
- 01/15/18--20:54: _An Interview with B...
- 01/15/18--20:54: _The Gifted Season 2...
- 01/15/18--21:33: _Timothée Chalamet r...
- 01/15/18--23:20: _Schitt's Creek 4x02...
- 01/16/18--02:04: _Kpop Post: Sunmi,Ch...
- 01/16/18--02:05: _Jonas Brothers Reac...
- 01/16/18--02:06: _Leah Remini: Scient...
- 01/16/18--02:06: _Film Critics Arguin...
- 01/15/18--16:47: Demi Lovato wants to fuck Rihanna
- 01/15/18--17:21: Camila already selling her debut album for $3.50 (free shipping!)
- 01/15/18--17:22: The Bachelor: A Wrestling Date
- 01/15/18--17:22: Bravo Tv Roundup
- 01/15/18--17:29: Blake Lively goes brunette for The Rhythm Section
- 01/15/18--18:00: Kylie's "Dancing" Comes This Friday!
- 01/15/18--18:16: Margaret Atwood: "Am I a bad feminist?"
- 01/15/18--18:24: CBB Day 16: The fall and rise of Ashuwine
- 01/15/18--19:44: New Order toots their own horn; promotes Blue Monday on Blue Monday
- 01/15/18--19:44: Miley went from poppin' Molly to getting married
- "I'm sorry that you had a bad date. ... But let's take a moment to reflect on what you claim was the 'worst night of your life.' What exactly was your beef? That you had a bad date with Aziz Ansari? Is that what victimized you to the point of seeking a public conviction and career-ending sentence against him? Is that truly what you thought he deserved for your night out?"
- "You have chiseled away at a movement that I, along with all of my sisters in the workplace, have been dreaming of for decades. A movement that has finally changed an over-sexed professional environment that I, too, have struggled through at times over the last 30 years.
- "The only sentence that a guy like that deserves is a bad case of blue balls."
- Céline announced an Asian - Pacific tour! She's visiting some places for the first such as Singapore, Jakarta, Taipei, Manila and Bangkok!
- She will also be visiting Tokyo and Macao again after 10 years
- (0:00 - 2:58) Céline starts off by answering why she canceled her Manila concert in 2014, and she says that René was sick and she was scared he was going to die. She states it always hard to cancel a show and letting people down
- She's asked how music helps her recover from personal crisis (3:10 - 8:51). Céline responds by saying music is therapeutic for her. She says it's "kind of like stretching" and a way to de-stress.. She starts rambling as she does, and says that she's lucky to do what she loves and get paid for it because "not everyone loves what they do" and that she prefers her career now to versus when she started since she didn't have to prove herself
- Céline's then asked if she's the best mom (8:53 - 11:49 ) and she says she is, but "I'm the best for my children, no books should say how to raise a child, she does the best for her children, and I do the best for my children". She also says that she tells them though to be careful because if something happens, since she's known, it's going to be worse.
- (12:15 - 21:10 ) Céline is then asked who her inspirations are and her secret to the industry since it's changing all the time.
- Her inspirations : when she was younger were her family, The Doobie Brothers, The Beatles, Supertramp, Mahogany Rush, Frank Sinatra, and Whitney Houston. Her favorites now are Labyrinth, Sia, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga and Annie Lennox (she notes the Diva album specifically)
- About the industry and Vegas: She says that the industry has changed, and that albums aren't sold the way they used to be. She feels fortunate to be able to perform still "because I do an album and then what?" and starts talking about how Vegas is a great place for traveling and food and entertainment.
- She then starts saying people thought her show was going to be a bad idea but everyone came to visit like Oprah, and Michael Jackson. and She said Michael was interested in doing a show and that it's sad what happened to him
- What does she still wish for? (21:22 - 22:00 ) . Céline starts singing Diamonds by Rihanna and says she would like to be an actress and do drama, but she would never do a movie about her own life
- (22:25 - 24:15 ) She's askedif she remembers the duet with Charice (now Jake Zyrus) . She says her jaw is still dislocated, and she remembers her dedicating a song (Because You Loved Me) to her mother
- "and if I may now switch, I'm pretty sure he remembers dedicating the song to his mother, and a big talent, I wish him the very, very best. I hope that, acceptance is hard, we have to, we can't start by judging because is there a final answer really? If you feel this way, we can talk about it, but this is how you feel, and this is how I feel, but this is how Charice felt and we have to respect that. And I wish him the best, and I am very proud I have given him the moment, you know he sang with his heart and people were crying and his mother as extremely proud."
- (24:57 - 25:37 ) She tells everyone thank you for traveling all the way to Vegas to talk to her and she cannot wait to visit
- Adele attended Céline's show the other day! (pls duet!!)
- Jake then responded to Céline's comments about him
- 01/15/18--20:35: January Jones Dating "Bachelor" Star Nick Viall
- 01/15/18--20:54: An Interview with Brandon Flowers
- 01/15/18--20:54: The Gifted Season 2 Teaser
- 01/15/18--21:33: Timothée Chalamet released statement on working with Woody Allen
- 01/15/18--23:20: Schitt's Creek 4x02 Promo
- 01/16/18--02:04: Kpop Post: Sunmi,ChungHa,LADIES CODE...
- 01/16/18--02:05: Jonas Brothers Reactivate Instagram Account: Reunion??
- 01/16/18--02:06: Leah Remini: Scientology is Behind Paul Haggis Rape Claims
Ellen helped the very single Demi Lovato find a potential love match in a round of "Who'd You Rather?" She chose between Niall Horan, Jesse Williams, Kristen Stewart, Harry Styles, Rita Ora, Nick Jonas, Bruno Mars and Rihanna. She chose Rihanna in the end.
If you could fuck one celeb, who'd you fuck? Provide gifs of said celeb.
less expensive than a bigmac
She and her team probably thought a #1 would be easy since no other relevant artist is releasing music this week.
🚨🚨🚨RETWEET THIS 🚨🚨🚨GUYS!!!! BUY CAMILA’S ALBUM FOR LITERALLY 3.50 AND FREE SHIPPING!!! It counts for a sale for Billboard 200. BUY TONS AT THIS LINK!!!! This is how we could get a #1!!! https://t.co/tFn6RGOcEI… pic.twitter.com/Kx5onQtznL— Camila Updater (@CCUpdater) January 15, 2018
at least she knows her worth
Arie and the kids do some wrestling in this group date, may god have mercy on anyone who has to go head to head with Bibiana. Also, the Bekah saga continues...probably.
-Bobby Zarin, husband of Jill Zarin passed away at the age of 71 following a lengthy fight with cancer over the weekend.
-Aviva Drescher, Bethenny Frankel, Sonja Morgan, Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Ramona Singer, and Danielle Staub were all in attendance at the funeral.
-Bethenny revealed that Bobby was the one who suggested that she be cast in RHONY when they were finding women for the show.
During yesterdays episode of RHOA, Kim Zolzciak alleged that Kandi had tried to sleep with her which ended up with both ladies taking to twitter:
I’m sick of these bitches lying on me. @KimZolciak I have NEVER wanted you or your box. And stop swearing on your kids while you’re telling lies. Lying ass bitch. Somebody’s really reaching for a permanent peach here... This is my house. You’re just a visitor!— Kandi Burruss (@Kandi) January 15, 2018
If anybody is lying it’s you @Kandi You and your husband are full on swingers fucking all kinds of girls and can NEVER admit it. And bitch if it weren’t for me there would be no house. Remember I built this house!” 💋— Kim ZolciakBiermann (@Kimzolciak) January 15, 2018
Soggy Flicker, despite quitting the show can not stop tweeting about classic Marge, and how Bravo may be against her.
Collecting names and addresses to sue or arrest people for talking about her and a show? She follows my loves to intimidate them. Go home before I reveal what’s really going on. @Andy#FakeNarrative#PaidTrollhttps://t.co/Fr1wUzhsMq— Siggy Flicker (@siggyflicker) January 13, 2018
Who's excited about tonight's LAST episode!! I know I am!!!! Can't wait to walk into a party only to be ambushed once again! So much FUN!! #NOT#RHONJ#SEASONFINALE#BYEBYE#LOVEYOU#SOOOHAPPY#LOVEMYLIFE#KnowYourWorthpic.twitter.com/VnCYIei9Yc— Siggy Flicker (@siggyflicker) January 10, 2018
May my cousin Nicole Campanella Rest In Peace & May we all PRAY that someone finds a cure for CANCER IN 2018! https://t.co/tVxZ5GtoiH— Siggy Flicker (@siggyflicker) January 10, 2018
I reported this pic to production when M posted it. They didn’t think it was such a big deal. Of course not! #RHONJ - You picked the wrong girl! Glorify the crooks & set a false narrative on the good ones who walk a straight line! #bullshitpic.twitter.com/gBbU2suaxZ— Siggy Flicker (@siggyflicker) January 7, 2018
-RHOCh original Leanne Brown has decided to quit the show after 6 seasons.
Eliza Dushku’s Alleged Assailant Subject of Two More Allegations of Sexual Misconduct https://t.co/K3Z3SVYRAq— Variety (@Variety) January 15, 2018
- two more women have come forward with accusations; one was 16 at the time and coerced into having sex at his hotel after inviting her to his hotel's pool, and the other woman was forced to give oral in a car.
- the 16 year old was the friend of stunt woman Laura Albert's younger sister. Kramer allegedly exposed himself in the pool to the two young girls and Laura's sister left after this. Laura worked with him on the set of 1997 movie 'Virus'. the woman wishes to remain anonymous.
- the second woman was also a stunt woman that knew him in the late 70s/early 80s.
-the vile asshole has excuses for every incident, naturally.
-his comments regarding the 16 year old: "According to Kramer, the girl came up to his room on her own, where they only “fooled around,” and he did not find out her age until several days later. “I was sick to my stomach,” he said. “I made inquiries and found out that it was legal, consensual age.”"
-Kramer has called the second allegation a 'fabrication' stating: "“With all these allegations, it’s making me look like a monster,” he said. “I’m not trying to hide anything. It’s all fabricated, almost too well.”"
who was that in the last post stating that it sounded like joel got his stories mixed up bc he mixed up his victims?? sounds about right.
The wig is for the movie The Rhythm Section which she is currently shooting. Blake plays a woman out for revenge after her entire family is killed in a plane crash.
The Handmaid's Tale director Reed Morano is shooting the film which comes out in 2019.
Hair post! What is your current hair colour ONTD and do you have any plans to change it soon?
• American Express is hosting a listening party for Timberlake's new album three days before his Super Bowl performance at the Paisely Park estate.
• Tickets are already sold out and Timberlake will be there, but no cell phones will be allowed.
• In 2006 Prince shaded Timberlake by declaring that, "For whoever is claiming that sexy is back, sexy never left."
• Timberlake responded on Nelly Furtado and Timbaland's "Give It To Me": "Now if sexy never left, then why is everybody on my shit? Don't hate on me just because you didn't come up with it."
ontd would you pay $80 to go listen to Timberlake's moderately anticipated album?
Dancing is the first single promoting Kylie Minogue's new album Golden.
those who've heard it say it starts out countryish but turns into dance Kylie we know and love. ONTD, are you ready for Ann to smash?
-Margaret Atwood, author of The Handmaid's Tale, wrote a piece in The Globe and Mail after being accused of being a "bad feminist"
-acknowledges that women are human beings and capable of doing bad things
-also says that women are not children incapable of agency
-says that in order for there to be civil and human rights for women, there have to be civil and human rights period
-signed a letter last year to hold a university accountable for its treatment of a teacher who was accused of sexual misconduct. The university went to the media before there was an inquiry, made the teacher sign something saying he could not speak about it before they even told him the allegations. The teacher was ultimately cleared of any wrongdoing but he was fired anyway.
-says that she withholds judgment until she sees the facts but that her critics don't do the same
-says that these "good feminists" are feeding into the old narrative that women are incapable of fairness or good judgment
-says that "guilty before trial" can be used for a new kind of oppression. understandable vigilante justice can morph into a lynch mob
-"In times of extremes, extremists win. Their ideology becomes a religion, anyone who doesn't puppet their views is seen as an apostate, a heretic or a traitor, and moderates in the middle are annihilated."
-asks why accountability and transparency are being framed as antithetical to women's rights
-Ashley & Ginuwine continue to not talk due to his inappropriate behavior the previous night which leads to Ashley getting upset.
-Several of the housemates pray to the biggest Bro, the big G.
-Rachel is upset that Ann is not pulling her weight.
-Amanda washes Wayne
-The men and women are each tasked with watching a group of children and keeping them in one place as long as possible. The kids will vote for their favorite male/female who will inturn win immunity.
-Big Brother calls out Wayne for his conversation about Rachel due to him breaching the no-discussing nominations rule.
-Malika takes it upon herself to help Ashley fix her relationship with Ginuwine. Ashuwine reunite in the toilet and have a secret conversation. Both leave happy.
-Andrew attempts to get Ann to give her permission to Ashley to wax his ass. Ann gets pissed off, Andrew attempts to apologize. Ann goes on to complain to Big Brother about it.
-The children liked Ashley the best and she wins immunity.
-Andrew puts a target on his back with Amanda and Ann turning on him. Ann goes on to complain about other housemates such as Ashley for her shirt dress/skirts.
The CW put out weird ads on social media apps to highlight random couples. There's one for Barchie (Betty/Archie), Vughead (Veronica/Jughead), and Beronica (Betty/Veronica). If called out, they will probably hide behind some half ass excuse of these being friendship couples (yet there's no Jarchie?). Or maybe we can once again hear how the show isn't fanfiction.
Camila was on Kelly and Ryan in a pre-recorded segment this morning. There's a clip for this week's episode 3 minutes in. Otherwise they just talk about how Camila's moved around 16 times as a child, and that she has the agent that she currently does because she interned there during her time at NYU and asked if they'd sign her at the end of her internship.
From the store that sells knockoff versions of Veronica's dresses, Jughead's beanies, and body pillows with Jughead or Archie plastered on them, Hot Topic has Riverdale themed Valentine's Day cards
We're asking you now, right now, if you'll be our Valentine. 🖤 Free Riverdale Valentine's Day cards & music download with any $30 Riverdale purchase! (In stores only / while supplies last.) pic.twitter.com/qD3tfqEyKi— Hot Topic (@HotTopic) January 15, 2018
Netflix UK & Ireland released this promo telling their fans to calm the hell down and stop tweeting at them since the fandom has been getting antsy during this hiatus
If you want to torture yourself, Cole is on Jimmy Fallon tonight with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin
Let's look at part 2 of our list of commercial stars.
Dirty mouth? Vanessa Branch, no not Anna Camp or Michelle Branch, is an English actress and model. She is best known for appearing in the Orbit gum commercials. Branch uses the gum to illustrate that good clean feeling (no matter what). Aside from her ads, she also appeared as a hooker in Pirates of the Caribbean, slapping Johnny Depp. Honestly, she's our hero. Oh and she's also done kung fu action movies in China and speaks Mandarin Chinese and French too. When you talk about an incredibly underrated actress, this girl is the picture you see under the definition.
Matthew Alan and Catherine Combs
One of the more legendary pairings, these two actors portrayed siblings in a commercial for Folgers Coffee. Thing is...they may be a little bit too into each other. "You're my present this year" indeed. Just what was Folgers thinking with this commercial? (supposedly its a callback to an ad from the 1980's)
Fun fact, Matthew Alan stated in an interview he didn't meet the other actors until the first day of shooting, which could explain the awkwardness. He's appeared in stuff like This Is Us, 13 Reasons Why, and Criminal Minds. Also, hes married to Lara Croft herself, Camilla Luddington! (also Jo from Grey's Anatomy)
His facial expression in the commercial is just.....lmao.
Grind my coffee beans, oniichan mmmmm
Hallie Eisenberg has appeared in various films and tv shows, like Paulie, Bicentennial Man, and the Miracle Worker. But her biggest claim to fame is as the adorable little girl in Pepsi's series of commercials in the 1990's. Singing along, she's appeared alongside various celebrities in their "Joy of Pepsi" campaign. If you haven't guessed by now, she's also sister to Jesse Eisenberg, however she's the normal one in the family (thank god). She's still around, having quit acting to go to college in 2010.
The Pine-Sol lady! That's the power of Pine-Sol baby! Diane Amos is the loveable spokeswoman for Pine-Sol brand of disinfectants. She's been with the company since 1993, and shows no signs of stopping. Amos started out as a struggling actress and comedian, raising two kids by herself. Pine-Sol literally saved her life, because once she started doing the commercials, she became world famous. Amos recently made headlines in the 2010's with a viral ad campaign where she literally burst through wallpaper and scared the shit out of unsuspecting people with "THAT'S THE POWER OF PINE-SOL!" and yes, it's every bit enjoyable as you think.
Source 1, Source 2, Source 3, Source 4
The third Monday of every January has long been crowned the saddest day of the year, but while the science behind the unflattering title has been scoffed at by experts, some say the day has unintended value.
"Blue Monday" was coined in 2005 by Cliff Arnall, a former lecturer at Cardiff University, for a now-defunct U.K-based travel agency as a tactic to sell winter vacations.
But while a 2017 publication by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health says "there is no scientific basis for why the third Monday in January has been deemed Blue Monday," at least one expert says it might nevertheless have its benefits. "Anything that can help us to open the dialogue and conversation about mental health can be a positive thing," CAMH clinical psychologist Dr. Katy Kamkar said.
Tweet / Source
ONTD, I hope this day wasn't too bad for you!
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth got secretly married. They tied the knot in Liam's native Australia when she went to visit him in Byron Bay, New South Wales for New Year's Eve. A source said: "It's where they realised that they couldn't live without each other and decided to really give their relationship another go.
"It was a no-brainer that it'd be the place they tied the knot."
Sweet niblets Hannah Montana is married.
Tonight on @CrimeJusticeHLN, HLN's @TVAshleigh delivers an open letter to @azizansari's accuser: You have chiseled away at a movement that I, along with all my sisters in the workplace, have been dreaming of for decades... https://t.co/JZcWSArBps— HLN Public Relations (@HLNPR) January 16, 2018
Who do you want to see in concert in 2018 ontd??
i tried to keep it not so text heavy as possible but she talks a lot sorry :(
SOURCES : @celinedion / press conference /@adele / @jakezyrus
-Been dating for about two months
-Got together when Jones admitted on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" that she's a Bachelor superfan. Nick then reached out to her to lip-sync battle him. She declined but they ended up getting drinks together instead.
• Is more scared/nervous to perform on stage today compared to when The Killers first debuted.
• Is proud of the first single off the new album, "The Man."
• Says Donald Trump is "not a great face" for the country.
• "Mr. Brightside" wasn't completed in being written when the demo was recorded. Explains that's why the first verse and second verse are the same.
ONTD, are you seeing The Killers in concert this year?
Thoughts on the Season Finale/Season 1?
- He'll be donating his salary from the film to RAINN, Time's Up, and the LGBTQ Center of New York.
We can stan Timothée again pic.twitter.com/uJN93HxnTl— Ira Madison III (@ira) January 16, 2018
- Cannot speak about Woody or the movie because of contractual obligations.
- The film, A Rainy Day In New York, is set for 2018 release where he plays Selena Gomez's love interest.
New episode tomorrow, Tuesday January 16th on CBC.
Thoughts on the premiere anyone?
ChungHa- Rollercoaster teaser
LADIES' CODE- Energetic (Wanna one cover)
The Unit- All Day (winners of the original song challenge)
The Unit - Question (2nd place of original song challenge)
The Jonas Brothers have reactivated their Instagram account for the first time since their breakup in 2013. Are they planning a possible reunion?
See here >>>> https://www.instagram.com/jonasbrothers/
ONTD, What's your favorite JB song??
source: my screenshot, instagram
In an open letter published on (fellow Scientology defector) Mike Rinder's blog, Leah Remini has suggested that the Church of Scientology is behind the sexual harassment and rape allegations that have been made against screenwriter/director Paul Haggis by four women.
Haggis left Scientology in 2009 after being a member for 35 years, and has been an outspoken critic of the organization.
The letter is signed by both Remini and Rinder and reads in part:
"In this time of heightened awareness of sexual predators, it is easy to remain quiet when an injustice is being perpetrated for fear of being tarred as politically incorrect. But more important to us than being politically correct is standing up for what we believe is right...
It is not a crime to be attracted to women (or men). It’s not a crime to flirt. Or to have sexual relations with someone. It might not be acceptable to your significant other (if you have one), but it certainly isn’t criminal nor worthy of newspaper headlines.
Only a scientologist can understand the pressure one feels to offer up even the slightest thing that the scientology organization might consider a transgression of THEIR mores. This information is used against anyone who departs scientology and dares speak their mind.
With the name of everyone one might have thought of, flirted with or taken on a date, it takes little imagination to conjure a string of accusers being contacted and suddenly appearing out of the woodwork...
We expect the next “revelations” about Paul Haggis in this campaign to destroy him to be based on information culled from his scientology files in the form of more “anonymous” accusers, hiding behind a lawyer who will never have to disclose who is paying their bill.
Those who accuse without going to law enforcement, those who seek hush money to keep their stories secret, those who make accusations to the media anonymously – they are suspect. And when the target of these tactics is someone who is a prominent critic of scientology, it is very suspect...
Because claims of anonymous accusers who have NOT gone to law enforcement are not credible."
ETA: The Church of Scientology issued a reply, which reads in part:
“Leah Remini, Paul Haggis and Mike Rinder have predictably thrown up a reprehensible smokescreen to turn horrific sexual assault and rape allegations made against Haggis by four women into a bigoted attack about their former religion…To be clear, the Church has never met the women in this case nor their attorneys and knows nothing about the accusations against Haggis other than what has appeared in press reports and public court documents. “
It all started with this article by Sasha Stone and Ryan Adams of the site Awards Daily wherein they talk about the backlash to the film Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
-Says that as a white woman, she's learned to listen so she trusts the high placement from the Black Film Critics Circle and the African American Film Critics as some sort of proof that the film doesn't sloppily handle race issues because "Why would they not know racism when they see it"
-Thinks that the current backlash to Three Billboards is unwarranted and only coming from coattail activists: "I’ve been around the block enough to spot when some people pretend to give a crap about police brutality while a lot of them only want to bring down a movie that they see as a threat to another film that they want to win"
-Also thinks that all the naysayers have overlooked that Sam Rockwell's character is a closeted gay man
Which prompted a response from Daily Beast writer Ira Madison
Stop saying that, Ira. You're either confused or else willfully trying to misrepresent what we wrote.— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 13, 2018
Nowhere does the piece even imply that AAFCA speaks for all black critics or all black people. Good lord, what a simpleminded, aggressively chip-your-shoulder thing to suggest. https://t.co/n1JppTAnaf
I know how to read. pic.twitter.com/cmgcjIRFsQ— Ira Madison III (@ira) January 13, 2018
I do apologize for not noticing two people had written it. Be blessed.— Ira Madison III (@ira) January 13, 2018
Tell me what I wrote that is racist. Show me the fuckin words.— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 13, 2018
You're mad some people find merit in a movie you hate. So everybody who disagrees with you has gotta neccesarily be a racist?
Youre right: Not every black critic likes Three Billboards.
Are those who do racists? https://t.co/FQi7oiH5J3
You've lost you mind over a movie opinion that diverges from yours. What a strange spectacle.— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 13, 2018
Now you're shitting on Detroit too? Is everyone who likes and admires Detroit a "racist" now too?
You're so brave, screeching "RACIST!" at anyone who disagrees w/ you about a movie. https://t.co/FQi7oiH5J3
Again, I won't stand back and let you spout a bunch of bullshit that we never wrote and then you feign concern about the fiction that YOU invented.— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 13, 2018
Sasha said *some people* don't care about Dee & Jordan. That's a fact and you know it. You twist that into NOBODY cares. Stop it. https://t.co/n1JppTAnaf
While Stone did not press the issue (though she did later thank Adams for being a "true blue friend"), Ryan Adams would just. not. let. it. go
I’m not apologizing for anything, I never called you racist I called the piece racist and misguided. Have a good day.— Ira Madison III (@ira) January 13, 2018
This is exhausting and so are you— Ira Madison III (@ira) January 13, 2018
You're a smart guy, Ira. Are you so smart and so smug in your smartness that you think two grown-ass adults like me and Sasha are so much stupider that you that we don't understand how awards are voted upon? You honestly think we think all critics are of one mind about anything? https://t.co/HC97Ilmu50— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 13, 2018
Right? You probably should've stayed the fuck away from me. Save us both all this aggravation.— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 13, 2018
You wanna waltz around like your Alexander Woollcott, jabbing your finger at things you disdain and calling people racists if a phrase rubs you wrong. Nah dawg. Not with me you don't. https://t.co/nmG9q2mcqZ
Because he's tired of the mess he stirred up @ira has granted me special dispensation to be one of the whites who is allowed to write (allegedly) racist stuff but be absolved from being labeled an actual racist. Not a lot of people have this honor. Really just me and Tarantino. https://t.co/mJp23qFbhK— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 13, 2018
Thank you for this. It was no fun for me. It was a minefield. So many things I want to say, and no matter how careful I am to say it, there will be ways to turn it back on me and make me look like the evildoer. Privilege is great, sure, no doubt. Until it's mocked as leprosy.— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 13, 2018
And it seems like he doesn't even know who Ira is
Nah, he's a bid deal ... he runs a famous liberal podcast apparently— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 13, 2018
Although I never heard of him till last night
I just don't want him to think he can go on his podcast and telll 20,000 listeners that Sasha and I are closet racists because of some movie he despises.
And then the two of them went and wrote another article about being called out where they really didn't learn anything
Season Finale of Feud!— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 15, 2018
On Getting Called Out https://t.co/0DzERMWhFN
-They somehow think that Ira mistook their original piece as a response to an article he wrote back in December
-Don't believe their original piece warranted his "attack", and they characterize him as being "loud" in the twitter fight
-Stone apologizes if she gave the impression of believing that the BFCC and AAFC spoke for all black critics, for getting Adams involved, and for not considering all angles. It's couched in so many backpats though.
-Ponders if the advent of black storytellers means white voices like hers should back off