- RSS Channel Showcase 5734777
- RSS Channel Showcase 7436614
- RSS Channel Showcase 6854566
- RSS Channel Showcase 7406668
Articles on this Page
- 12/15/17--18:03: _Eminem - River (Aud...
- 12/15/17--18:04: _Best TV Drag Moment...
- 12/15/17--18:04: _The Last Jedi's Joh...
- 12/15/17--18:05: _Lovesick Season 3 P...
- 12/15/17--19:30: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/15/17--20:23: _N.E.R.D performs on...
- 12/15/17--20:23: _Alyssa Milano SCHOO...
- 12/15/17--21:35: _Teaser for PBS's "L...
- 12/15/17--21:37: _Tom Hanks and Meryl...
- 12/15/17--22:20: _Hollywood Trying To...
- 12/16/17--00:53: _Sister of Nate Park...
- 12/16/17--07:01: _Graham Norton Show:...
- 12/16/17--07:01: _Diane von Furstenbe...
- 12/16/17--09:22: _Terry Crews Accuses...
- 12/16/17--09:23: _Jeremy Renner Tops ...
- 12/16/17--10:40: _Books Being Adapted...
- 12/16/17--10:40: _Jodie Foster repris...
- 12/16/17--10:41: _Paul Haggis Hit Wit...
- 12/16/17--10:42: _Mario Batali's Apol...
- 12/16/17--10:42: _Shawn Mendes: "BTS ...
- 12/16/17--10:43: _Tyler The Creator -...
- 12/16/17--11:00: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/16/17--11:58: _Ruby Rose Bought He...
- 12/16/17--12:58: _Joe Alwyn will acco...
- 12/16/17--13:13: _Jessica Chastain th...
- 12/15/17--18:03: Eminem - River (Audio) ft. Ed Sheeran
- 12/15/17--18:04: Best TV Drag Moments In 2017
-  Tom Holland attempting to channel the bad gal for his girlfriend and co-star Zendaya by lip syncing smash hit "Umbrella" twirling in extremely tight vinyl hot pants
-  Alaska camping it up hardcore on Vh1's Scared Famous to the point of acting out a full demonic possession like her next role is on season 3 of the Exorcist (honestly, make that shit happen please)
-  Diablatina's elimination & ensuing "Maskgate" scandal on episode 9 of Drag Race season 9
-  Peppermint & Alexis Michelle's comical lip sync for your life to the Village People's Macho Man
- 12/15/17--18:05: Lovesick Season 3 Premieres on Netflix on New Year's Day!
- 12/15/17--19:30: Twelve Days of ONTD: Day 11
- 12/15/17--20:23: N.E.R.D performs on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- 12/15/17--20:23: Alyssa Milano SCHOOLS Matt Damon on rape culture
- 12/15/17--21:35: Teaser for PBS's "Little Women" miniseries
- 12/15/17--21:37: Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep talk about separating art from the artist
- 12/15/17--22:20: Hollywood Trying To Sue The Shit Out Of Canadians
- Donated $35 million to the High Line park construction in New York City, presented the idea of the tourist gondola to L.A. city officials three years ago
- The renewed project is being spearheaded by her son, who runs the couple's philanthropy foundation
- Tourist gondola will pick riders up from a parking lot at the L.A. Zoo to Mount Lee where you can look at the sign up close but not like, touch it or take pictures with it which would actually justify the gondola and its future fare price
- The bureaucratic process will likely be long, including evironmental reports and begging the extremely wealthy communties around the area to comply
- Whoever is funding this alongside the foundation is having their identity kept secret for whatever reason, Mayor Garcetti mentioned the project publicly while purposely not naming the funder which is...interesting
- Diller is also known as the billionaire that tried to get a monstrosity of a $250 million floating park built on the west side of Manhattan (NYC) but the project initally was slapped down
- 12/16/17--09:23: Jeremy Renner Tops The List of 2017's Best Actors Per Dollar
- 12/16/17--10:40: Books Being Adapted Into Movies & TV Shows in 2018 (PART 2)
- 12/16/17--10:40: Jodie Foster reprises Clarice Starling in Colbert sketch
- 12/16/17--10:43: Tyler The Creator - NPR Tiny Desk Concert
- 12/16/17--11:00: Twelve Days of ONTD: Day 10
- 12/16/17--11:58: Ruby Rose Bought Her Mom a Giant Killer Pig
- 12/16/17--12:58: Joe Alwyn will accompany Taylor Swift on tour
- When the Weinstein stories broke Chastain revealed she had been warned about working with Weinstein
- Now says her agent Hylda Queally was the one who warned her
- Queally also has represented many top clients including Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Matthias Schoenaerts, Michelle Williams, Noomi Rapace, Lupita Nyong'o, Melanie Laurent, Hilary Swank, Brad Pitt, Penélope Cruz, Daisy Ridley, William Hurt and Robson Green.
On this episode of "Actually Me," John Boyega goes undercover on the Internet and responds to real comments from Twitter, Reddit, Quora, Wikipedia, and more. How did John get selected for Star Wars? Why does Rey have an English accent and Finn has an American accent? Does John think Rey and Finn would have Netflix and chill dates?
what would you ask John if you had the chance? did you see the Last Jedi?
— Clerkenwell Films (@clerkenwellfilm) December 5, 2017
Get ready to spend your hungover New Year's day on the couch watching Netflix ONTD, because Netflix is dropping the third season of this highly underrated show (previously known as Scrotal Recall) worldwide on January 1st!
my favorite feel good show will finally be back!! how are you gonna spend your new year's day?!
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting winners from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
- Pharrell never plays "Happy" for his triplets
- He always asks for a framed photo of Carl Sagan on his rider
- Other items on his rider include Strawberry Fields-flavored Tic Tacs, organic cashews, and bananas
new music post?
Dear Matt Damon,— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) 16 de dezembro de 2017
It’s the micro that makes the macro.
Alyssa Milano is not here for Matt Demon's twisted views and unwanted opinions on sexual assault against women. She has some choice words for him.
Dear Matt Damon,
It’s the micro that makes the macro. We are in a “culture of outrage” because the magnitude of rage is, in fact, overtly outrageous. And it is righteous.
I have been a victim of each component of the sexual assault spectrum of which you speak. They all hurt. And they are all connected to a patriarchy intertwined with normalized, accepted--even welcomed-- misogyny.
We are not outraged because someone grabbed our asses in a picture. We are outraged because we were made to feel this was normal. We are outraged because we have been gaslighted. We are outraged because we were silenced for so long.
There are different stages of cancer. Some more treatable than others. But it’s still cancer.
Sexual harassment, misconduct, assault and violence is a systemic disease. The tumor is being cut out right now with no anesthesia. Please send flowers. #MeToo
- Based on Louisa May Alcott's bestselling classic, Little Women is about the four March sisters as they go through life and find love, heartbreak, and don't have to put up with the bullshit tax on feminine products that we have today.
- Uniquely British this time, featuring Emily Watson and Angela Lansbury. Previous adaptations featured *deep breath* Katherine Hepburn, Winona Ryder, June Allyson, Janet Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor, Susan Sarandon, Kirsten Dunst, Claire Danes, Mary Astor, Christian Bale, Peter Lawford, Mary Wickes, Samantha Mathis, Margaret O'Brien, Gabriel Byrne, and Eric Stoltz.
- Louisa May Alcott infamously hated the diabetes-inducing book, but needed cash. She also introduced one of the first recorded cases of shipping with Jo and Laurie...which made history when she essentially trolled her fan base.
Well hello guy playing Laurie...competition with CBale and Lawford.
which March girl is your favorite?
— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) December 12, 2017
- Tom Hanks and Meryl Africa stopped by Buzzfeed to talk about The Post and other stuff. They spared over the high profile abuse cases coming to light in Hollywood
- Tom on predators in Hollywood: “If you threw out every film or TV show that was made by an a–hole, Netflix would go out of business,”
- M Africa on the subject: "People who are terrible also have terribly clear insights on other subjects, so I don't think you throw the baby out with the bathwater."She also decided to use the ole Shakespeare comparison. I'm not surprised at her comments considering she's friends with Lena Dunham.
Every Canadian internet user should be paying attention to this https://t.co/fBMJKqZQFU— Motherboard (@motherboard) December 16, 2017
-American production company, Voltage Pictures, is currently engaging in a "reverse class action lawsuit" targeting Canadian citizens they claim have illegally downloaded their film, Dallas Buyer's Club, which stars Matthew McConaughey.
-They tried this in 2012 but withdrew their suit and now they're at it again - it's a first of it's kind case in Canada.
-Tens of thousands of Canadians could potentially get wrapped up in this scummy bullshit.
-According to one expert at the source:
“What Voltage effectively wants to do is create a cheap little troll machine that churns out settlements cheaper than a federal court case, cheaper than any mechanism you can imagine."
-The source article goes into all the legal complexities and ramifications of this and what it means for Canadians (I highly suggest ONTDers go and read it!).
-People have been posting on reddit in the r/Canada sub saying they've gotten notifications that they're named in a lawsuit even though they insist they've never downloaded the movie (some claiming they've never even heard of the film because...like honestly...who!?)
Fuck off Hollywood, we're poor!
Sharon Loeffler, the sister of the woman who accused Nate Parker and his Birth of a Nation co-writer Jean Celestin of rape in 1999, spoke to Variety's Gene Maddaus about why art shouldn’t be separated from artist.
- Sharon says the turning point in her life was when she talked to a reporter about how brave her sister was testifying against two college athletes, to only be then attacked on the stand and eventually forced to drop out of school. Sharon adds that her sister felt betrayed and that the system failed her, when Parker was acquitted and Celestin’s conviction was overturned on a technicality.
- She says the reason why she had to speak up for her sister was her bravery, because while Nate Parker was building a career in Hollywood, her sister's depression led her take her own life in 2012.
- Sharon suggests that "Hollywood has always looked the other way when it comes to sexual misconduct. When disturbing stories emerge, we are told to separate the art from the artist. Even last year, the president of the Academy urged people to go see The Birth of a Nation and consider it independently of the director’s past."
- She continues by saying that asking people to ignore an artist’s misconducts to only focus on the art equals protecting that artist’s career from the consequences of their actions. She hopes that The Birth of a Nation's poor reception at the Box Office and among Oscar voters, people have started to realize that kind of thinking won’t cut it anymore. She states that "the consequences have to be real. No one should get a pass, no matter how powerful or successful or brilliant or talented. No one."
- Sharon says that seeing all those powerful men fall every week is far too late for her sister, because only now people are starting to take women’s allegations seriously. She knows how hard it must be for all those women to come forward, not knowing if they’ll even be believed. She knows they risk humiliation and that possibly their voice won’t matter — while watching their perpetrators moves on like nothing ever happened.
- She concludes by saying how proud she is of her sister and all the risks she took while being just 18 years old. Sharon believes her sister started this revolution and hopes that it will result in women being safer in the workplace, dorm rooms and everywhere else. She wishes her sister was here to witness this moment, but that her son — Sharon's nephew — can see it. She's glad that "he can know that his mother was brave and strong, and in her too short life, she left a lasting legacy."
OP's note: Thought it deserved its own post since Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks' tone-deaf comments about the issue. I'm actually disappointed, not surprised, this piece hasn't been picked up by other major online publications.
-They talk about the Last Jedi
-Mark talks about the Royal family
-Mark didn't tell Carrie the big Star Wars secret
-Gwendoline met the Royal Family almost naked
-Gwendoline was asked for a selfie while on the toilet
-Mark Hamill demonstrates using the Force
-Daisy couldn't keep calm when she got the Star Wars part
Fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg and painfully rich husband Barry Diller want to build a gondola ride up to the historic Hollywood sign in Los Angeles. Because the sheer amount of open van tours and overpriced double decker buses dedicated to them that hold up traffic daily isn't enough.
A gondola ride to the Hollywood sign? Barry Diller and Diane von Furstenberg are trying to make the tourist dream a reality https://t.co/12rxYmJpCv— Variety (@Variety) December 16, 2017
My assailant Adam Venit is the founding partner at @WME, a corporation worth over $8 billion.— terrycrews (@terrycrews) December 16, 2017
I believe my family is being tracked and possibly bugged.
I also believe @unclerush was asked to pressure me into dropping my case by @WME execs. Somehow they thought he was the “King of Black people”.— terrycrews (@terrycrews) December 16, 2017
Someone hacked into the computer my son and I built together. I have to shut it down and replace the hard drive.
LAPD task force detectives let me know these people don’t play fair. There are a lot of secrets to protect, and they will do anything to keep them.— terrycrews (@terrycrews) December 16, 2017
The town is compromised. But me, and my team, are not.
If I were to have a timely “accident” — you know where to look.
@WME general counsel Seth Krauss surreptitiously brought up my wife’s name to my former attorney re: my case.@TMZ met me and my wife at the as we left the airport, then mysteriously edited out my comments about how they collude with the studios and agencies.— terrycrews (@terrycrews) December 16, 2017
Retaliation in some form is expected- I would be naive to think otherwise...— terrycrews (@terrycrews) December 16, 2017
But vulnerability and openness is actually my best protection.
Sources : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The rankings are based how much money the studio receved back for each dollar the star was paid.
You can view the full list at the source.
ONTD, What do you do to get the most out of your hard earned cash?
The January task for the ONTD READING CHALLENGE is to read a book that is being adapted into a movie or tv show in 2018. To help you pick your book of the month, hjalmartazar and yours truly have selected some of the coolest-sounding upcoming adaptations. There's a lot, so we divided the list into parts, and starting a bit earlier than usual so you can get your library reservations in order. Part 1 was posted HERE, and now here's part 2:
THE MEG - The horror book by STEVE ALTEN is getting a movie adaptation starring Jason Statham, Li Bingbing, and Ruby Rose. Release date: August 10.
Book summary: On a top-secret dive into the Pacific Ocean's deepest canyon, Jonas Taylor found himself face-to-face with the largest and most ferocious predator in the history of the animal kingdom. The sole survivor of the mission, Taylor is haunted by what he's sure he saw but still can't prove exists - Carcharodon megalodon, the massive mother of the great white shark. The average prehistoric Meg weighs in at twenty tons and could tear apart a Tyrannosaurus rex in seconds. Taylor spends years theorizing, lecturing, and writing about the possibility that Meg still feeds at the deepest levels of the sea. But it takes an old friend in need to get him to return to the water, and a hotshot female submarine pilot to dare him back into a high-tech miniature sub. Diving deeper than he ever has before, Taylor will face terror like he's never imagined. MEG is about to surface. When she does, nothing and no one is going to be safe, and Jonas must face his greatest fear once again.
Sonoya Mizuno's gold jumpsuit is already iconic 🔥 so here for crazy rich Asians the movie!! pic.twitter.com/lowZ4wPPqR— Gabie T (@gabietanj) 3 de novembro de 2017
CRAZY RICH ASIANS - The book by KEVIN KWAN is getting a movie adaptation starring Constance Wu, Henry Golding, Gemma Chan, Michelle Yeoh. Release date: August 17.
Book summary: When Rachel Chu agrees to spend the summer in Singapore with her boyfriend, Nicholas Young, she envisions a humble family home, long drives to explore the island, and quality time with the man she might one day marry. What she doesn't know is that Nick's family home happens to look like a palace, that she'll ride in more private planes than cars, and that with one of Asia's most eligible bachelors on her arm, Rachel might as well have a target on her back. Initiated into a world of dynastic splendor beyond imagination, Rachel meets Astrid, the It Girl of Singapore society; Eddie, whose family practically lives in the pages of the Hong Kong socialite magazines; and Eleanor, Nick's formidable mother, a woman who has very strong feelings about who her son should--and should not--marry.
THE DARKEST MINDS - The YA book by ALEXANDRA BRACKEN is getting a movie adaptation, starring Amandla Stenberg, Gwendoline Christie and Mandy Moore. Release date: September 14.
Book summary: When Ruby woke up on her 10th birthday, something about her had changed. Something frightening enough to make her parents lock her in the garage and call the police. Something that got her sent to Thurmond, a brutal government “rehabilitation camp.” She might have survived the mysterious disease that had killed most of America’s children, but she and the others emerged with something far worse: frightening abilities they could not control. Now 16 Ruby is one of the dangerous ones. When the truth comes out, Ruby barely escapes Thurmond with her life. She is on the run, desperate to find the only safe haven left for kids like her—East River. She joins a group of kids who have escaped their own camp. Liam, their brave leader, is falling hard for Ruby. But no matter how much she aches for him, Ruby can’t risk getting close. Not after what happened to her parents. When they arrive at East River, nothing is as it seems, least of all its mysterious leader. But there are other forces at work, people who will stop at nothing to use Ruby in their fight against the government. Ruby will be faced with a terrible choice, one that may mean giving up her only chance at having a life worth living.
BOY ERASED - The memoir by GARRARD CONLEY is being adapted into a movie starring Nicole Kidman, Russell Crowe, Joel Edgerton, Troye Sivan, Lucas Hedges. Release date: September 28.
Book summary: The son of a Baptist pastor and deeply embedded in church life in small town Arkansas, as a young man Garrard Conley was terrified and conflicted about his sexuality. When Garrard was a 19-year-old college student, he was outed to his parents, and was forced to make a life-changing decision: either agree to attend a church-supported conversion therapy program that promised to “cure” him of homosexuality; or risk losing family, friends, and the God he had prayed to every day of his life. Through an institutionalized Twelve-Step Program heavy on Bible study, he was supposed to emerge heterosexual, ex-gay, cleansed of impure urges and stronger in his faith in God for his brush with sin. Instead, even when faced with a harrowing and brutal journey, Garrard found the strength and understanding to break out in search of his true self and forgiveness.
FIRST MAN: THE LIFE OF NEIL A. ARMSTRONG - The biography by JAMES R. HANSEN is being adapted into a movie titled First Man by director Damien Chazelle, starring Ryan Gosling, Claire Foy and Corey Stoll. Release date: October 12.
Book summary: On July 20, 1969, the world stood still to watch thirty-eight-year-old American astronaut Neil A. Armstrong become the first person to step on the surface of another heavenly body. Perhaps no words in human history became better known than those few he uttered at that historic moment. In a penetrating exploration of American hero worship, Hansen addresses the complex legacy of the First Man, as an astronaut and an individual.
No date yet
THE CITY AND THE CITY - The sci-fi book by CHINA MIÉVILLE is being adapted into a 4-part miniseries for BBC 2 by Tony Grisoni (The Young Pope) and will star David Morrissey and Mandeep Dhillon.
Book summary: Inspector Tyador Borlú of the Extreme Crime Squad finds deadly conspiracies beneath a seemingly routine murder. From the decaying Beszel, he joins detective Qussim Dhatt in rich vibrant Ul Qoma, and both are enmeshed in a sordid underworld. Rabid nationalists are intent on destroying their neighboring city, and unificationists dream of dissolving the two into one.
GOOD OMENS - The fantasy book by NEIL GAIMAN and TERRY PRATCHETT is being adapted into a tv series for Amazon and will star Michael Sheen and David Tennant.
Book summary: According to The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch (the world's only completely accurate book of prophecies, written in 1655, before she exploded), the world will end on a Saturday. Next Saturday, in fact. Just before dinner. So the armies of Good and Evil are amassing, Atlantis is rising, frogs are falling, tempers are flaring. Everything appears to be going according to Divine Plan. Except a somewhat fussy angel and a fast-living demon—both of whom have lived amongst Earth's mortals since The Beginning and have grown rather fond of the lifestyle—are not actually looking forward to the coming Rapture. And someone seems to have misplaced the Antichrist...
THE HATE U GIVE - The best-selling YA book by ANGIE THOMAS is being adapted into a movie starring YA queen Amandla Stenberg, Anthony Mackie and Regina Hall.
Book summary: Sixteen-year-old Starr Carter moves between two worlds: the poor neighborhood where she lives and the fancy suburban prep school she attends. The uneasy balance between these worlds is shattered when Starr witnesses the fatal shooting of her childhood best friend Khalil at the hands of a police officer. Khalil was unarmed. Soon afterward, his death is a national headline. Some are calling him a thug, maybe even a drug dealer and a gangbanger. Protesters are taking to the streets in Khalil's name. Some cops and the local drug lord try to intimidate Starr and her family. What everyone wants to know is: what really went down that night? And the only person alive who can answer that is Starr. But what Starr does or does not say could upend her community. It could also endanger her life.
VANITY FAIR - The classic by WILLIAM THACKERAY is being adapted into a 7-part miniseries by ITV (in the US it will be an Amazon Prime exclusive), starring Olivia Cooke, Tom Bateman, Suranne Jones and Michael Palin.
Book summary: A satire of English society during the Napoleonic Wars, Vanity Fair is William Makepeace Thackeray’s masterpiece. At its center is one of the most unforgettable characters in nineteenth-century literature: the enthralling Becky Sharp, a charmingly ruthless social climber who is determined to leave behind her humble origins, no matter the cost. Her more gentle friend Amelia, by contrast, only cares for Captain George Osborne, despite his selfishness and her family’s disapproval. As both women move within the flamboyant milieu of Regency England, the political turmoil of the era is matched by the scheming Becky’s sensational rise—and its unforeseen aftermath.
ANTHEM OF A RELUCTANT PROPHET - The YA book by JOANNE PROUXL is being adapted into a movie titled Anthem, starring Cameron Monaghan, Grayson Gabriel, Peyton List, Juliette Lewis.
Book summary: After freakishly foretelling the death of a friend, Luke Hunter becomes big news in Stokum, his rank little pinprick of a hometown. Terrified, but pretending not to be, Luke holds everyone—the local media, his buddy Fang, the Polish widow next door—at arm’s length as he lurches through a personal minefield studded with previously unconsidered existential ponderings, Christian fundamentalists, a missing teen’s frantic mother, and a dream girl who isn’t his.
THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE - The classic horror book by SHIRLEY JACKSON is being adapted into a tv series by Netflix, starring Carla Gugino, Michiel Huisman, Timothy Hutton, Elizabeth Reaser.
Book summary: Four seekers arrive at a notoriously unfriendly pile called Hill House: Dr. Montague, an occult scholar looking for solid evidence of a "haunting"; Theodora, his lighthearted assistant; Eleanor, a friendless, fragile young woman well acquainted with poltergeists; and Luke, the future heir of Hill House. At first, their stay seems destined to be merely a spooky encounter with inexplicable phenomena. But Hill House is gathering its powers—and soon it will choose one of them to make its own.
THE MISEDUCATION OF CAMERON POST - The YA book by EMILY M. DANFORTH is being adapted into a movie starring Chloe Grace Moretz, Jennifer Ehle, Sasha Lane and John Gallagher Jr. Release date: January, at the Sundance Film Festival.
Book summary: When Cameron Post’s parents die suddenly in a car crash, her shocking first thought is relief. Relief they’ll never know that, hours earlier, she had been kissing a girl. But that relief doesn’t last, and Cam is soon forced to move in with her conservative aunt Ruth and her well-intentioned but hopelessly old-fashioned grandmother. She knows that from this point on, her life will forever be different. Survival in Miles City, Montana, means blending in and leaving well enough alone (as her grandmother might say), and Cam becomes an expert at both. Then Coley Taylor moves to town. Beautiful, pickup-driving Coley is a perfect cowgirl with the perfect boyfriend to match. She and Cam forge an unexpected and intense friendship — one that seems to leave room for something more to emerge. But just as that starts to seem like a real possibility, ultrareligious Aunt Ruth takes drastic action to ‘fix’ her niece, bringing Cam face-to-face with the cost of denying her true self — even if she’s not exactly sure who that is.
OPHELIA - This YA book by LISA KLEIN is being adapted into a movie starring Daisy Ridley, Naomi Watts, Tom Felton and Clive Owen. Release date: January at the Sundance Film Festival.
Book summary: In this reimagining of Shakespeare's Hamlet, it is Ophelia who takes center stage. A rowdy, motherless girl, she grows up at Elsinore Castle to become the queen's most trusted lady-in-waiting. Ambitious for knowledge and witty as well as beautiful, Ophelia learns the ways of power in a court where nothing is as it seems. When she catches the attention of the captivating, dark-haired Prince Hamlet, their love blossoms in secret. But bloody deeds soon turn Denmark into a place of madness, and Ophelia's happiness is shattered. Ultimately, she must choose between her love for Hamlet and her own life. In desperation, Ophelia devises a treacherous plan to escape from Elsinore forever... with one very dangerous secret.
ONTD, excited about any of these? Have you read any of these books?
Haleigh Breest, a film publicist filed a lawsuit alleging that she was raped by director Paul Haggis in 2013.
Haggis also sued the publicist, denying the allegation and accusing her of trying to bankrupt him by extracting a $9 million settlement.
She said she repeatedly said no, but that Haggis violently raped her, and that she passed out.
She went to a therapist last summer and was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder as a result of the encounter.
She was outraged to see Haggis condemning Weinstein as a sexual predator.
Haggis filed his own suit a few hours before Breest filed hers.
In his complaint, Haggis concedes that he had a “friendly, and at times flirtatious, relationship” with Breest. But he adamantly denies her rape allegation.
Haggis’ suit includes a single claim for intentional infliction of emotional distress. He asserts that he has suffered severe anxiety, constant fear, and crippling back pain since the allegations were made.
Mario Batali Apologizes for Sexual Misconduct, Includes Holiday Recipe https://t.co/QfQ7bGDORm— TMZ (@TMZ) December 16, 2017
- follow up to this post
- though Batali previously apologized in a statement he again apologized in a newsletter
- decided to include a "fan favorite" recipe for pizza dough cinnamon rolls
The canadian singer in a recent interview, he talked about meeting BTS backstage at the show. “They were so sweet,” he said. “They were probably the most beautiful guys I’ve ever seen in my life. Truly, I didn’t know humans existed that beautiful.”
He added, “Their performance was insane, and I watched the video back like a hundred times. It almost feels like a movie that they would shoot a million times to get perfect is what they did live, and so I think they’re incredible.”
About a future collaboration “I would love to, I think that’d be amazing.”
-Tyler The Creator guested on NPR's "Tiny Desk" concert series a few days ago. The video is now up on YouTube.
•"See You Again"
SOURCE: NPR YouTube
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting winners from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
Ruby Rose chats with Jimmy about the giant pig she gave her mom in Australia that wants to eat her entire family and joining the Pitch Perfect family for the final movie in the series.
Did a pig try to eat you, ONTD?
Exclusive! Taylor Swift's boyfriend Joe Alwyn will join her on her upcoming world tour: https://t.co/qVaE0XkPwz— Us Weekly (@usweekly) December 14, 2017
They have recently been seen together in public attending the Jingle Ball shows in NYC and London together.
A source says: "She feels confident in their relationship and Joe really loves her. She really thinks he might be the one.”
“She loves that he is confident and has his own career. She also likes that he doesn’t seek attention and is low-key.”
Does your boyfriend follow you around the world ontd?
Im grateful that my agent always protected me. I was never sent to a hotelroom for a meeting. Hylda Queally warned me at the start of my career that Harvey was a bully & to set clear bounderies. I saw the abuse he dealt her for protecting her clients. I wish more had her strength pic.twitter.com/2q5M3UgonZ— Jessica Chastain (@jes_chastain) December 16, 2017