- RSS Channel Showcase 7075405
- RSS Channel Showcase 8638010
- RSS Channel Showcase 6372019
- RSS Channel Showcase 3675492
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/18--13:14: _Video Premiere: Fa...
- 05/23/18--13:14: _Cast Of 'Girlfriend...
- 05/23/18--13:15: _Damon Lindelof's Wa...
- 05/23/18--13:16: _PRETTYMUCH - "Mind ...
- 05/23/18--13:16: _The Good Fight seas...
- 05/23/18--13:17: _Woody Allen and Mia...
- 05/23/18--13:29: _Idris Elba to Adapt...
- 05/23/18--13:30: _Facebook Safety Sug...
- 05/23/18--14:53: _The end of the Play...
- 05/23/18--14:53: _Liam Gallagher fina...
- 05/23/18--14:54: _The Handmaid's Tale...
- 05/23/18--14:54: _The 100 "Exit Wound...
- 05/23/18--14:56: _Members of stan twi...
- 05/23/18--15:07: _Comedy roundup
- 05/23/18--15:08: _Into the Badlands "...
- 05/23/18--15:09: _Utkarsh Ambudkar & ...
- 05/23/18--15:28: _The Arrested Develo...
- 05/23/18--15:33: _Saban finally adapt...
- 05/23/18--15:38: _Paramount and Warne...
- 05/23/18--15:57: _Critics don't like ...
- 05/23/18--16:13: _Our list of 100 ess...
- 05/23/18--16:13: _McDonald's replacin...
- 05/23/18--17:16: _Mariah Carey Watche...
- 05/23/18--17:16: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 05/23/18--17:21: _Celebrities react t...
- 05/23/18--13:14: Video Premiere: Fall In Line - Christina X Demi
- 05/23/18--13:14: Cast Of 'Girlfriends' Want To Do A Movie Based On The Show
- 05/23/18--13:16: PRETTYMUCH - "Mind of Poseidon"🌊
- 05/23/18--13:16: The Good Fight season finale promo
- 05/23/18--13:29: Idris Elba to Adapt "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"
- 05/23/18--14:53: The end of the PlayStation 4's life cycle is here
- 05/23/18--14:54: The Handmaid's Tale 2x07 Promo
- 05/23/18--14:54: The 100 "Exit Wounds" Season 5 Episode 6 Promo
- 05/23/18--15:07: Comedy roundup
- 05/23/18--15:08: Into the Badlands "Black Wind Howls" Season 3 Episode 6
- 05/23/18--15:09: Utkarsh Ambudkar & Ron Yuan cast in MULAN live-action
- 05/23/18--15:28: The Arrested Development cast talks about Jeffrey Tambor's behavior
- For those still not in the know, Power Rangers came to be when Saban (and Disney for a short time) purchased existing superhero TV series from Japanese company Toei's "Super Sentai" franchise and used footage from said shows to create their own. This has been happening since Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
- In what came as a total surprise for fans, Saban has decided to finally adapt the 36th entry in the "Super Sentai" series, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters (lit. Special Ops Squadron Go-Busters), as Power Rangers Beast Morphers. They originally skipped Go-Busters back in 2015 in favor of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger (which became Power Rangers Dino Charge).
- The official plot for Beast Morphers is: "Set in the future, a secret agency combines a newly discovered substance called “Morph-X” with animal DNA to create the Power Rangers Beast Morphers team. The Rangers must fight off an evil sentient computer virus bent on taking over the source of all Ranger power, the Morphin Grid itself. Featuring never-before-seen leather suits and an all-new beast-themed arsenal (including dynamic new Zords), fans should get ready for a season full of secret ops and morphinominal fun."
- Why did Saban skip Go-Busters in the first place? Rumor was low toys sales of the original show back in Japan. But then some fans think it's because the more recent and completed "Super Sentai" entries - Zyuohger and Kyuranger - look utterly ridiculous and unappealing for adaptation right now. Toei's 38th entry ToQger, a train-themed series, has yet to be adapted for Power Rangers either.
- Beast Morphers will premiere in early 2019 for anyone who actually cares about/still watches this mess.
Rocketman,The Elton John Biopic starring
Robin HoodTaron Edgerton is May 17th, 2019
- Pet Sematary is April 5th.
- Transformers 7 has beentaken off the schedule and is replaced with Limited Partners, starring Tiffany Haddish. (the_evil_is_defeated.gif)
- The Six Billion Dollar Man starring Mark "I Could have Stopped 9/11" Whalberg is now on June 5th, 2020 instead of May 2019.
- Doctor Sleep is now on Jan. 24th, 2020.
- Godzilla 2, which may or may not be subtitled King of the Monsters, goes from March 22nd to May 31st 2019.
- And most importantly, this year, WB's Crazy Rich Asians now opens two days earlier than reported, now on Wednesday, August 15th.
- 05/23/18--15:57: Critics don't like the second season of "13 reasons why"
- 05/23/18--16:13: Our list of 100 essential comedy shows from the past 30 years
- 05/23/18--16:13: McDonald's replacing plastic straws with paper ones?
- Starting in May, McDonald's in the UK will be replacing plastic straws with paper ones.
- Activists think this is a good way for people to consume less plastic, but plastic manufacturers are having trouble finding environment friendly alternatives. Paper and bio-plastic straws both cost more to make, and the latter aren't as eco-friendly as one would think (because of the polylactic acid/PLA and UK facilities don't accept PLA straws).
- U.S. cities such as Seattle, Fort Meyers, Malibu have already banned the giving out of plastic straws in restaurants.
- Diana Lofflin of StrawFree.org says: "You use a straw for 10 minutes, and it never goes away."
- Some suggest just doing away with straws altogether and letting people drink straight from their cups, or simply declining a straw when asked.
- 05/23/18--17:16: Mariah Carey Watches Fans Covering Her Songs + Fans React
- 05/23/18--17:16: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- NFL owners have approved a policy that forces players to stand on the field during the National Anthem. Or else they (and any other team personnel) will be fined if they kneelor sit.
- Players have the option to stay in the locker room instead if they don't want to stand.
- Commissioner Roger Goodell had this to say: "We want people to be respectful of the national anthem. We want people to stand - that's all personnel - and make sure they treat this moment in a respectful fashion. That's something we think we owe. But we were also very sensitive to give players choices."
- It's not clear how much the fine would be at this moment.
- New York Jets chairman Christopher Johnson, however, said he'd cover or the fine if any of his players knelt during the anthem.
The new video for "Fall In Line" with Christina and Demi.
Jill Marie Jones was on The Breakfast Club and right out the gate the hosts asked her about a Girlfriends movie. Apparently, CBS and Paramount own the rights and they don't like nice things, unfortunately it is up to them if we get a movie or not.
Girlfriends was on WB and then CW, it starred Tracee Ellis Ross, Golden Brooks, Persia White, and Jill Marie Jones and ......... Keesha Sharp (Jill Marie Jones' substandard replacement). It ran for 8 seasons, got cancelled as part of collateral damage between the writers strike and CW re-branding to the Clearly White network.
I've been rewatching and Joan was such a low-key hot mess.
Lindelof wrote in a letter to fans that the series will not be a retelling of the original story, but rather a new story set in the same universe in the present day (but is Doomsday Clock canon tho???)
The pilot will be written by Lindelof and directed by The Leftover's Nicole Kassell.
"Would you dive in with me or hesitate?
Don't be afraid. It only gets better from here
Hop in a jacuzzi, cool off in a shower
And drip, until we soak the bed"
Part of their special tour "prettypack" where certain fans can get exclusive content, PRETTYMUCH strikes again with the exclusive #sosadsosexy bop "Mind of Poseidon".
The og link description of the song credits lead member (and the guy present in these gifs) Brandon Arreaga as sole writer and producer - ugh, his MIND!
What does OP think?:
sfhbskjdfhsbdkfjshdbfksjhb this song is so good and already one of my top favs along with OMW. They're transitioning well into contemporary sounds since being 90's boyband tributes with WYM and Open Arms. I can't @ them out doing themselves with each release, TALENTED creators and PERFORMERS. YAS @ Zion being second lead vocal, KING. I'm GAGGING @ A*stin not getting any solo parts, rightfully so - KICK HIM OUT
Judith Light and Obba Babatundé (Dear White People) guest star as Lucca's parents.
Woody Allen and Mia Farrow’s Son Moses Claims Mia Was Abusive and Woody Never Molested Dylan https://t.co/PWkXrOPT7z— People (@people) May 23, 2018
In a detailed new personal essay, titled “A Son Speaks Out,” posted online Wednesday, Farrow says he ‘can no longer stay silent’ about accusations made by his sister and claims she was coerced into making them
In his post, Moses, now a family therapist and photographer, disputes details of Dylan’s account and claims Mia was physically and emotionally abusive towards him and her other children.
“I’m a very private person and not at all interested in public attention. “But, given the incredibly inaccurate and misleading attacks on my father, Woody Allen, I feel that I can no longer stay silent as he continues to be condemned for a crime he did not commit.”
Even people who doubt Dylan’s claims of assault, often cling to Woody’s relationship with Soon-Yi as justification for their skepticism about him. The public attacks on Soon-Yi by complete strangers still stagger me, as does the general misinformation that so many people consider fact. She is not Woody’s daughter (adopted, step, or otherwise), nor is she developmentally challenged. (She got a master’s degree in special education from Columbia University!) And the claim that they started dating while she was underage is totally false.
In truth, Woody and Soon-Yi rarely even spoke during her childhood. It was my mother who first suggested, when Soon-Yi was 20, that Woody reach out and spend time with her. He agreed and started taking her to Knicks games. That’s how their romance started. Yes, it was unorthodox, uncomfortable, disruptive to our family and it hurt my mother terribly. But the relationship itself was not nearly as devastating to our family as my mother’s insistence on making this betrayal the center of all our lives from then on.
It was important to my mother to project to the world a picture of a happy blended household of both biological and adopted children, but this was far from the truth. I’m sure my mother had good intentions in adopting children with disabilities from the direst of circumstances, but the reality inside our walls was very different. It pains me to recall instances in which I witnessed siblings, some blind or physically disabled, dragged down a flight of stairs to be thrown into a bedroom or a closet, then having the door locked from the outside. She even shut my brother Thaddeus, paraplegic from polio, in an outdoor shed overnight as punishment for a minor transgression.
Soon-Yi was her most frequent scapegoat. My sister had an independent streak and, of all of us, was the least intimidated by Mia. When pushed, she would call our mother out on her behavior and ugly arguments would ensue. When Soon-Yi was young, Mia once threw a large porcelain centerpiece at her head. Luckily it missed, but the shattered pieces hit her legs. Years later, Mia beat her with a telephone receiver. Soon-Yi’s made it clear that her desire was simply to be left alone, which increasingly became the case. Even if her relationship with Woody was unconventional, it allowed her to escape. Others weren’t so lucky.
The whole post at the source
Idris Elba has cut a deal with Netflix to adapt Victor Hugo's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". Elba is set to play the titular character of Quasimodo and direct, produce, and compose original music for the film.
Just months after it was rocked by a massive privacy scandal, Facebook is offering people a chance to upload their nudes to "specially-trained representatives" in an effort to fight revenge porn.https://t.co/ssIv8FvvaQ— BuzzFeed News (@BuzzFeedNews) May 23, 2018
– On Tuesday, mere months after being rocked by a privacy scandal involving the fall of western civilization, Facebook Safety is offering people a chance to upload their nudes to "specially-trained representatives" in an effort to stop revenge porn. This policy was announced in Australia last November (so like no wonder we haven't heard of it).
– In a Facebook post, Head of Security Antigone Davis explained how it would work:
– After the pilot program was announced in Australia, Facebook explained that the "specially-trained representative" would review the image before "hashing" it. But once the "hash" is stored, Facebook noted the company creates a "creates a human-unreadable, numerical fingerprint of it" without saving the actual photo. So basically employees can't view the nude (again?) but a digital fingerprint of its code is created that stops other people from uploading it as revenge porn.- Anyone who fears an intimate image of them may be [shared] publicly can contact one of our partners to submit a form- After submitting the form, the victim receives an email containing a secure, one-time upload link- The victim can use the link to upload images they fear will be shared- One of a handful of specifically trained members of our Community Operations Safety Team will review the report and create a unique fingerprint, or hash, that allows us to identify future uploads of the images without keeping copies of them on our servers- Once we create these hashes, we notify the victim via email and delete the images from our servers — no later than seven days- We store the hashes so any time someone tries to upload an image with the same fingerprint, we can block it from appearing on Facebook, Instagram or Messenger
– Facebook is partnering up safety organizations, abuse and and victim advocates such as the Australian Office of the eSafety Commssioner, the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative, the National Network to End Domestic Violence, the UK Revenge Porn Hotline, and YWCA Canada.
Meanwhile, Facebook tells people to securely upload the intimate images they are concerned about someone sharing as revenge porn. Then Facebook will create a hash of the image and automatically block anyone who tries. https://t.co/N6yh0oEiiLpic.twitter.com/M1xoXmhvyo— Sarah Frier (@sarahfrier) May 22, 2018
We're delighted to be working with @facebook on their new pilot project fighting against image-based sexual abuse. You can find out more information by reading Facebook's statement- https://t.co/hQbijfsE0o or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org— RevengePorn Helpline (@RPhelpline) May 22, 2018
“People who worry that someone might want to harm them by sharing an intimate image can proactively upload it” https://t.co/vwV5iSuBJC— Alex Heath (@alexeheath) May 22, 2018
Who on earth would do this
ONTD, how do you feel about this policy?
The console continues selling well, projected to move 16 million units this current fiscal year. CEO John Kodera says Sony will crouch down for the next three fiscals years (ending in March 2021), focusing more on user growth and engagement through PS Plus subscribers and other software, hoping that these services will be built up enough to outweigh declining hardware sales.
That said, lifecycles between consoles have been growing over time, with a 7-year gap between the release of the PS3 and PS4. And with the PS4 Pro only being a year and a half old, the console isn't going anywhere. So don't expect the PS5 announcement anytime soon. Kodera stated it's at leastanother three years away.
Sony has sold close to 80 million PS4 consoles worldwide.
are you ready for the ps5, ontd? also what are you playing now/looking forward to playing next, etc?
Liam Gallagher has reunited with his estranged daughter Molly Moorish for the first time in 19 years https://t.co/cZqI8WzCQS— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) May 23, 2018
- In February, Liam confessed he has never met his two daughters Molly Moorish and Gemma Ghorbani.
- Molly and Gemma are both the products of affairs.
- On Molly: "I've just never got around to meeting her. I've heard she's all right, though. She's doing all right. I never heard anything that she wanted to meet me."
- On Gemma: "Not met the one in New York either. But I wish them well. if they ever need anything, give us a shout."
- Noel Gallagher has a close relationship with Molly and she's shared photos of them together on Instagram.
ONTD, do you have a deadbeat dad?
The Handmaid's Tale 2x07 Season 2 Episode 7 Promo - The rebellion is in full force in Episode 7 of Season 2
The 100 5x06 "Exit Wounds" Season 5 Episode 6 Promo - THREATS — Kane’s (Henry Ian Cusick) attempt to prove himself useful tests Wonkru’s allegiance to Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos). Madi (guest star Lola Flannery “Shadowhunters,” “Home Again”) faces an unexpected threat inside Wonkru, forcing Clarke (Eliza Taylor) to make an unlikely ally. Bob Morley, Paige Turco, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Chris Larkin and Tasya Teles also star. Michael Blundell directed the episode written by Drew Lindo (#506). Original airdate 6/5/2018.
let me go stream BTS because I refuse to let them lose to Post Malone. not in Trump’s America! no longer! tonight we fight BACK https://t.co/OCLQJpDcRe— THE HOOD ORACLE (@MADBLACKTHOT) May 23, 2018
In the greatest collaboration since Nelly and Kelly, members of stan twitter have taken to spotify to help stream BTS to #1 and end Post Malone's 3-week reign of terror on the Billboard 200. In the process, they have realised that they actually quite like BTS's music.
After initial predictions had Post inching ahead for the #1 spot with 110k projected units to BTS's 100k, Hits Daily Double now have BTS on projected at number one with 123-128k units vs Post on 121-126k. The movement continues.
Me streaming this BTS album because I refuse to let Post Malone prosper. pic.twitter.com/DMJqNyk7og— Streets, we're all SCREWED! (@ThoughtsByJae) May 23, 2018
STREAM BTS IF YOU LIKE PEOPLE WHO SHOWER https://t.co/wG4eO9dSfQ— thugga OG (@tattedpoc) May 23, 2018
Let me give BTS new album a few streams right quick. Post Malone will not. I repeat, will NOT reign supreme.— Check 4 a neck (@Beyoncemyroc) May 23, 2018
Here's my verdict: BTS hit HARD with this new album. I wasn't expecting this much slayage. Quality music. Top-notch production. Vocals on point. They didn't come to play! My top 5 would be Intro: Singularity, The Truth Untold, Paradise, Outro: Tear, and Magic Shop. Blown away❤️ pic.twitter.com/zcLC6GCEJZ— Check 4 a neck (@Beyoncemyroc) May 23, 2018
i’m actually listening to the new BTS album so that they get more streams than post malone because that is how much i hate posty— jaclyn margaret (@mermaidenvy) May 23, 2018
Source, 1, 2, 3, 4, 56, 7
Which terrible artist would you be motivated to stream against, ONTD?
Well, this is insanely exciting. https://t.co/aqZUlJEwxd— Julia Louis-Dreyfus (@OfficialJLD) May 23, 2018
Thank you for watching pic.twitter.com/M6geV7jq0c— Ali Wong (@aliwong) May 16, 2018
There’s something about the way that Tig Notaro approaches her standup that brings the audience in: “It’s almost like I’m, in some way, breaking a major rule of comedy — it’s explaining the joke.” https://t.co/1xzwHlXzU3pic.twitter.com/u9yaw5yAKd— IndieWire (@IndieWire) May 23, 2018
Let’s replace jokes that flippantly mention sexual assault w/ personal material that works for change.— Cameron Esposito (@cameronesposito) May 23, 2018
AND BE FUNNY DOING IT.https://t.co/s01hIoWqBK
Dave Chappelle, Jon Stewart team up for joint comedy tourhttps://t.co/Tlf4kYy98y— rongcup (@rongcup) May 17, 2018
Finally we have some good news here!
Welcome to Vulture Comedy! Following our recent acquisition of the comedy site Splitsider, we’ve launched a new channel featuring the best that Vulture and Splitsider have to offer on the subject. Check us out at https://t.co/p6nxLsNkLbpic.twitter.com/qmDavzwwBm— Vulture (@vulture) May 21, 2018
Tina Fey’s cut-for-time #SNL sketch is maybe a little more honest about how amazing it feels when your friends talk brutal trash about anyone who has done you a remote amount of wrong https://t.co/0LcSK7t9Zi— Vulture (@vulture) May 22, 2018
90 comedy books that a student of comedy’s library simply must include https://t.co/juNGlZBvpB— Vulture (@vulture) May 22, 2018
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Are you a fan of standup comedy?
- Utkarsh Ambudkar will play "Skath," a con artist.
- Ron Yuan will play "Sergeant Qiang," a second-in-command of the Imperial Regiment.
NEW: Spent an hour with the cast of Arrested Development yesterday -- with Jeffrey Tambor present. The conversation turned emotional as the subject of Tambor's on-set behavior came up.— Sopan Deb (@SopanDeb) May 23, 2018
Encourage you to read the whole thing:https://t.co/GKD3aWsS0b
All the members of the Arrested Development cast besides Michael Cera and Portia De Rossi did an interview with the New York Times. During the conversation, the interviewer brought up the allegations from the Transparent set and asked if Tambor expects to be a part of a potential next season of Arrested Development. Jason Bateman says he won't do the show without him.
They then talked about Tambor's verbal harassment of his on-screen wife Jessica Walter that he mentioned in a recent profile. Batemen defended Tambor and said they're like a family and "a lot of stuff happens in 15 years". Will Arnett says he even keyed Bateman's car once. David Cross says Tambor is learning from his experiences.
At a certain point after Tambor explained he'd apologized and is going to put that behind him, Jessica Walter tearfully talks about what happened
In a striking exchange, Jessica Walter teared up, with Tambor sitting a few feet away: "Verbally, yes, he harassed me, but he did apologize. I have to let it go."— Sopan Deb (@SopanDeb) May 23, 2018
She turned to Tambor: "And I have to give you a chance to, you know, for us to be friends again." pic.twitter.com/52smZ08aT7
I'll be posting a bunch of stuff that we had to cut for space. But I asked Alia Shawkat, the only actor in the cast outside of Tambor to be on both Arrested Development and Transparent, what both sets were like. pic.twitter.com/Hbl6dDmApz— Sopan Deb (@SopanDeb) May 23, 2018
It’s Morphin Time! We are excited to announce that Power Rangers Beast Morphers will be our 26th season of Saban’s Power Rangers, debuting in early 2019! PowerRangersBeastMorphersPRBMpic.twitter.com/Hkee26gkKL— Power Rangers (@PowerRangers) February 17, 2018
Sources: 1 | 2
I won't be watching, but here's to hoping they don't leave the highly underrated Escape out of the adaptation!
The second season of Netflix's popular series "13 Reasons Why" based on the book of the same name, premiered last week.
Season 2 currently has a 29% score on Rotten Tomatoes (with 20 rotten and 8 fresh, Average Rating 5.56/10) . The first season was controversial because for some people it glamorizes suicide and for the depiction of mental illness, abuse, rape, and the graphic scenes, but even with all of those complains it still managed to get 80% score on RT.
The difference between season 1 and season 2 seems to be that season 2, on top of having scenes that only seem to exist for shock value, doesn't pull enough from the source material and loses the narrative structure, also some fans have complained about how they retconned the story from season 1.
Furthermore, the actual content of "13 Reasons Why" is still unsettling for many. A media watchdog group has requested that Netflix pull the series because of its content. And season 2 fails to address a dangerous problem, in that Hannah — the character who took her own life in season 1 — is still a prominent character in the second season.
In general season 2 tried to use the same formula from season 1, controversial topics and scenes but without the engaging storyline that the general public and critics liked from season 1.
This is what some critics said about the show:
Joshua Rivera, Rolling Stone.
"Watch enough of 13 Reasons Why and you'll find that it's fond of a very particular type of realism – the kind where characters find some emotional catharsis, but the actual conclusion of their story is bleak, because in the real world good guys don't always win and bad guys don't always get what they deserve. It's a shallow play at nuance, a way to give the show a sense of gravity without really earning it – because while its creators stress how this show talks about the issues, they also made a pulpy-as-hell mystery full of sex and guns and teen conspiracy. So even if Netflix's hit teen drama is sincere and wants to get people talking, it's also a show that can't hide the fact that it wants them to watch the next episode even more. "
Kelly Lawler, USA Today.
"The new season tries to make a point about rape culture, slut shaming and sexual harassment, but its depiction of these complex topics has all the subtlety of a sledge hammer."
Daniel Fienberg, The Hollywood Reporter:
"The second season of Netflix's teen suicide drama is a frustratingly unnecessary mess of bad courtroom antics, stale mysteries and clumsy efforts to bring back Katherine Langford"
Source 12345 6
Mods i hope that's better.
Friends and family comedies: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990 – 1996)
About: A streetwise, poor young man from Philadelphia is sent by his mother to live with his aunt, uncle and cousins in their Bel-Air mansion.
Workplace comedies: The Office (U.S.) (2005 – 2013)
About: A mediocre paper company in the hands of Scranton, PA branch manager Michael Scott. This mockumentary follows the everyday lives of the manager and the employees he "manages." The crew follows the employees around 24/7 and captures their quite humorous and bizarre encounters as they will do what it takes to keep the company thriving.
Late night, talk shows, and nonfiction: The Eric Andre Show (2012–present)
About: The Eric Andre Show is a late night talk show, with an alternate reality.
Dramedies and genre-benders: Insecure (2016 – present)
About: Insecure uses star Issa Rae's breakout web series Awkward Black Girl as the basis for an insightful, raunchy, and hilarious journey through the life of a twentysomething black woman that cuts through stereotypes with sharp wit and an effusive spirit.
Animated: King of the Hill (1997 – 2010)
About: A straight laced propane salesman in Arlen, Texas tries to deal with the wacky antics of his family and friends, while also trying to keep his son in line.
What's your favorite tv-comedy??
NYC is considering a ban on plastic straws from restaurants and snack bars; McDonald’s shareholders are mulling a proposal to replace the plastic straws in their restaurants worldwide. https://t.co/S2mZUHKl9q— Daily Record (@dailyrecord) May 23, 2018
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3
Do you use straws in your beverages, ONTD?
Mariah Carey stopped by Glamour Magazine to promote her upcoming Las Vegas residency, and they had her watch fans covering her songs with fans reacting to her reactions a few days later. Some of the covers she reacts to include "Hero", "Always Be My Baby", "My All" and other Mariah classics.
& heres a SNATCHING Heartbreaker cover by PRETTYMUCH
Breaking: NFL owners have approved a new policy requiring players and personnel on the field to stand for the national anthem. https://t.co/rMRFdvnBCn— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 23, 2018
New York Jets co-owner and chairman Christopher Johnson announced that he'll cover any of his players' fines should they decide to kneel during the national anthem https://t.co/7qee6RztBc— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) May 23, 2018
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Actor, Wil Wheaton:
I hope every team kneels in unison before every game this coming season, and I hope that the wealthiest players on each team cover the fines. To hell with these NFL owners and their racism.— Wil 'this account mocks fascists' Wheaton (@wilw) May 23, 2018
Creator of House of Cards (U.S.), Beau Willimon:
There should be news cameras in the NFL locker rooms so players can kneel there if they choose. This new rule is a ploy to keep their voices off screen and control optics. The media should circumvent the rule by putting the players onscreen wherever they are.— Beau Willimon (@BeauWillimon) May 23, 2018
Comedian and actor, Christopher Titus:
The NFL is and has violated the US flag code for years.— Christopher Titus (@TitusNation) May 23, 2018
Soldiers kneel for the fallen during the anthem.
NFL players were doing the same.
What the fuck has happened to this beloved country? https://t.co/tMc7FPbidp
Documentary maker, Michael Moore:
Oh NFL! I love you! What better time to curtail free speech than during the National Anthem! USA! USA!! USA!!! Back in the USSA!!— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) May 23, 2018
Actor (The West Wing, Scandal), Joshua Malina:
F the NFL.— 🌍Joshua Malina🌍 (@JoshMalina) May 23, 2018
Actor (Final Destination, Nikita), Devon Sawa:
Kneeling wasn’t about the anthem or any of us. It was a way to be heard. To draw attention to a specific complaint. It was a peaceful protest. - @NFL you are wrong to do this.— devon sawa (@DevonESawa) May 23, 2018