- RSS Channel Showcase 7284730
- RSS Channel Showcase 1915818
- RSS Channel Showcase 2393209
- RSS Channel Showcase 2152078
Articles on this Page
- 06/23/17--08:16: _Olly Murs, Louisa J...
- 06/23/17--09:02: _Marvel Vs. Capcom: ...
- 06/23/17--09:25: _LGBT icon the Babad...
- 06/23/17--09:33: _The View talks abou...
- 06/23/17--09:33: _ONTD Roundup
- 06/23/17--10:59: _GLOW is now streami...
- 06/23/17--10:59: _Snippet of Kesha's ...
- 06/23/17--11:01: _Bella Thorne And Sc...
- 06/23/17--12:04: _Guitarist quits ban...
- 06/23/17--12:05: _The Incredible Jess...
- 06/23/17--12:45: _China saving Transf...
- 06/23/17--12:54: _This Season On The ...
- 06/23/17--12:54: _Katy Perry Releases...
- 06/23/17--12:55: _Tupac Biopic ‘All E...
- 06/23/17--13:36: _@badgalriri DM's A ...
- 06/23/17--13:37: _Mel B slams her est...
- 06/23/17--13:37: _"A Dog's Purpose" W...
- 06/23/17--15:14: _Eminem Emerges with...
- 06/23/17--15:35: _Warner Bros. May Av...
- 06/23/17--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 06/23/17--18:08: _Who won RuPaul's Dr...
- 06/23/17--18:18: _Vince Staples' Big ...
- 06/23/17--18:19: _BLACKPINK Breaks On...
- 06/23/17--18:19: _Mariah Carey was cu...
- 06/23/17--22:30: _Colbert trolls Trum...
- 06/23/17--08:16: Olly Murs, Louisa Johnson - Unpredictable (Official Video)
- 06/23/17--09:02: Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite devs on the lack of X-Men characters
- 06/23/17--09:25: LGBT icon the Babadook to get his own dildo
- 06/23/17--09:33: The View talks about 45's recent comment about Comey tapes
- 06/23/17--09:33: ONTD Roundup
- Jesse Williams Fights for Joint Physical Custody Amid Divorce From Aryn Drake-Lee
- Celebs React to Senate GOP's Healthcare Bill
- Halsey defends her collab with Migos' Quavo: "I don't think he's inherently homophobic"
- Instagram fitness model Rebecca Burger killed by an exploding whipped cream canister
- Johnny Depp jokes "When is the last time an actor assassinated a president?"
- Bill Cosby to Hold ‘Town Halls’ on Sexual Assault Following Mistrial
- ONTD Original: 10 cringe worthy scenes from Joss Whedon's Wonder Woman script
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 06/23/17--10:59: GLOW is now streaming on Netflix!
- 06/23/17--10:59: Snippet of Kesha's New Song "Woman" Leaks!
- 06/23/17--12:05: The Incredible Jessica James | Teaser | Netflix
- 06/23/17--12:45: China saving Transformers: The Last Knight from box office disaster
- 06/23/17--12:54: This Season On The Mist
- 06/23/17--13:36: @badgalriri DM's A Fan Break Up Advice
- 06/23/17--13:37: "A Dog's Purpose" Will Get a Sequel Thanks to Chinese Box Office
- 06/23/17--15:35: Warner Bros. May Avoid ‘Auteur Directors’ On Future Projects
- WB is one of the few studios who actually take chances, and a lot of their chances (King Arthur, Jupiter Ascending, Live By Night) end up in costly flops.
- Some new changes in the studio do not want to hire people who demand too much creative control on HUGE movies.
- It's assumed that directors who demand final cut of their work - Ritchie, Affleck - would probably not be placed on those projects.
- There are people - Nolan, Eastwood - who deliver good films under budget so it would not affect them.
- Tentpoles like Harry Potter, Warner Animation Group's LEGO Cinematic Universe, and the DCEU would not be affected either.
- 06/23/17--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 06/23/17--18:08: Who won RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9?
- 06/23/17--18:18: Vince Staples' Big Fish Theory is out now!
- 06/23/17--18:19: BLACKPINK Breaks One Direction’s YouTube Record
- 06/23/17--18:19: Mariah Carey was cut from new Will Ferrell film for Diva attitude
- 06/23/17--22:30: Colbert trolls Trump from Russia
- Stephen Colbert made an appearance on Russian late-night program, Evening Urgant, where he joked? about running for President in 2020.
- He said, "I thought it would be better to cut out the middleman and just tell the Russians myself. If anyone would like to work on my campaign in an unofficial capacity, please just let me know.”
- Colbert and Urgant played a Russian roulette-style drinking game with vodka shots. Colbert toasted, “To the beautiful and friendly Russian people, I have no idea why no members of the Trump administration can remember meeting you.”
- Colbert is currently in Russia filming a field piece for The Late Show.
I want her to happen so badly, she is SO talented and sweet, stop with these mediocre popstars
In an interview with Gamespot, the devs were asked about the lack of X-Men characters in the upcoming Marvel/Capcom game.
Associate producer Peter Rosas said, "If you were to actually think about it, these characters are just functions. They're just doing things. Magneto, case and point, is a favorite because he has eight-way dash and he's really fast, right? So our more technical players, all they want to do is triangle jump and that kind of stuff. Well guess what, Nova can do the same thing, Captain Marvel can do the same thing. Ultron can do the same thing. Go ahead and try them out."
Producer Michael Evans added, "The X-Men stuff, [I] can't talk to," before saying "Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther. You know what I mean? Captain Marvel may seem like a strange pick, but she's fantastic. She fits the gameplay. She fits the story, and [Marvel is] gonna be really pushing her as a strong female lead all the way up into the movie. We're trying to take everything into account and choose the best characters."
An LA special effects artist is trying to crowdfund a new dildo called the BabaDong based off the titular character from 'The Babadook', who has since become an LGBT icon after Netflix accidentally classified his film.
If the crowdfunding is successful, the creator plans to donate 10% of the money to The Lambert House, a Seattle-based center for LGBTQ+ youth that refers them to LGBT-friendly shelters, transitional housing, job training, GED programs, and low-cost colleges.
More info and NSFW images at the Source
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, Sara Haines, Jedediah Bila and Paula Faris
Today's 🔥 topics:
It's Friday. The panel talks about
They then talk about how Sen. Franken said that Pence would be worse for the US than
SOURCE:1, 2, 3
For Thursday, June 22, 2017:
• season 1 consists of 10 episodes
• episodes vary between 29 and 37 minutes long (easy to binge watch!)
ONTD, are you watching yet?
After a long and exhausting battle against Dr. Luke and her label, Kesha is finally coming back to pop!! A snippet from her new song and music video, "Woman," recently leaked, which she co-directed with her brother Logan. YouTube has deleted the LQ version, but you can still watch a short clip. Are you ready for her comeback?
I do what I want
Say what you say
I work real hard every day
I’m a motherfuckin’ woman, baby, alright
I don’t need a man to be holding me too tight.
*Click here for a slightly longer version on Instagram!*
-Bella and Scott were seen holding each other as they left Lana Del Rey's birthday party on Thursday night. (It's unclear why the pop queen invited these two.)
-Scott was seen chugging a bottle of liquor.
-They were also seen holding hands while leaving a house party in Beverly Hills around 2 a.m.
-Both Bella and Scott appeared to be drinking as they were seen stumbling and needed support.
-This comes after Bella claimed she "doesn't talk to Scott."
-In a recent interview with Complex, she said that she left him in Cannes because she doesn't "party hardcore."
I strongly deny these allegations, and will be dealing with them through the appropriate channels."
Here are some accounts from alleged victims:
Here is another, more public post detailing Markwell's assault (this person posted under their full name on their Facebook account):
The band and lead singer denied these accusations and released this statement on their official Facebook page:
Additionally, radio station Triple J, who selected the Football Club to play at the Splendour gig posted this on Twitter:
Naturally, there was backlash to this decision and the accusations persisted, which lead to the band losing an opening gig on the Hard Aches' national tour. Here is a statement from the Hard Aches:“In light of recent events, The Football Club will not be performing at tonight’s show at Adelaide Unibar or at any of the remaining shows. We as a band feel very strongly about issues surrounding domestic violence, abuse and sexual assault, and until these issues are resolved we feel this is the best course of action."
The Football Club eventually cancelled upcoming shows, including the major Splendour gig. Ruby released this statement: "Hi, it’s Ruby here. In light of recent events, for the time being, all future Football Club plans are put on hold. We won’t be performing at Splendour in the Grass. We were absolutely thrilled to be invited and would like to thank Splendour, and Triple J Unearthed for the opportunity.
Mods, I removed everything from the Daily Mail, so hopefully this goes through.
I strongly deny these allegations, and will be dealing with them through the appropriate channels."
Meet Jessica James (played by Jessica Williams). She's pretty, smart, and she's a Coco queen.
The Incredible Jessica James premieres on Netflix July 28.
North America, thankfully, seems to finally be over this franchise. Opening Wednesday, the film has seen a two-day total of only $23.7 million, and is currently estimated to earn between $65-75 million for its 5-day opening, the worst of the franchise.
Critical reception to the film has also been the worst of the franchise. The film currently has a 27 on Metacritic and a 15 on Rotten Tomatoes. (Paramount lifted the review embargo at 7pm Tuesday right when screenings began on the East coast.)
The Mist settles over town as Eve, Alex and other mall goers try to manage the rising panic; Kevin, Adrian, Mia and Jonah venture out into the mist to get to Kevin's family.
Did anyone remember to watch?
- Justin Bieber also pops up, unfortunately
Do you have any self-absorbed friends, ONTD?
Former Vibe journalist Kevin Powell :
- claims significant portions of the film are based on interviews he did with Tupac Shakur more than 20 years ago.
- wants the movie pulled from theaters.
- wants a chunk of the more than $31 million the movie has made at the box office since its release.
Rihanna responded to a fan with a DM via Twitter when asked about dealing with your first heartbreak. The fan writes "Hey Robs...how did you get over your first heartbreak? I've been struggling." See below for Ms. Fenty's response.
ONTD, how did you get over a break up?
The former Spice Girl slams her estranged husband’s ‘exorbitant’ spousal support requests https://t.co/Ho5GBAxLGX— Page Six (@PageSix) 23 juin 2017
The former Spice Girl slammed her estranged husband’s request for emergency spousal support, which included :
- a demand for $4,300 a month for food and groceries or $140 a day,
- $11,000 a month for housing,
- $2,000 monthly clothing budget,
- $750 monthly cellphone bill,
The film, which is about a dog (Josh Gad) dying a bunch of times and reincarnated into new dog forms before being reunited with his original owner (Stranger Things kid --> CW's Archie --> Dennis Quaid), brought in about 88 million USD at the Chinese box office.
Apparently it was strategically and aggressively targeted at middle class pet owners by the Chinese investors who had a minor stake in the film. “We want to help our partner maximise their potential in China,” said Wei Zhang, president of Alibaba Pictures. The sequel will probably be made with its Chinese audience in mind.
Eminem came out of his hole to support Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre during The Defiant Ones LA premiere. Fans and Stans freaked out when the rumored beard was confirmed with some pictures!
The beard rumours began a few months back when Em signed new artists to Shady Records and posted this picture to his instagram:
Caption: Welcome to the family @westsidegunn @whoisconway @griseldarecords #shady#griselda#detroit#buffalo hit the link in the bio to read more and hear their new track.
Any amateur sleuth/stan could see the possibility of beard showing...though some argued it was simply a shadow!
Well at the premiere yesterday Em squashed the rumours and unveiled his new look!
And lastly, Em's friend Denaun shared his annoyances of Em who decided to be a turd and kick his chair after the premiere:
caption: When you just watched #defiantones and your all hungry and stuff and your friend keeps kicking the back of your seat!!
Even Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg is asking fans if they like the beard with a Twitter poll (the beard is currently in the lead!)
Thoughts on the @Eminem beard?— Paul Rosenberg (@rosenberg) June 23, 2017
OP's Opinion: I like it!! It's something different and I like how he is playing around with his look. It also looks like he gained some weight- which looks good on him. And yes this big news in the Eminem world b/c we havent seen the man in "84 years gif." Also ontd do you feel awkward when sporting a new look? Do you hate it or love it when people freak out about it??
This makes sense tbh, some of these movies didn't need to be made and certainly not for their costs.
Do we not have a Warner Brothers tag?
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- The top 4 had to lipsync for the crown in pairs
- Ru spun the wheel, Trinity was selected and she chose to lipsync against Peppermint
- The song was Stronger, by Britney Spears
- Peppermint won the lipsync
- Shea vs. Sasha lip synched to So emotional, by Whitney Houston
- Sasha won the lipsync
- At last it was Sasha vs. Peppermint, the lipsync song was It's not right, but it's okay, by Whitney Houston
source: my tv
Party People, I'd like to see you open them streaming apps and get into this album, imo. I was going to give you all a short little write-up on why this shit is ✨fantastic✨, but here's a tweet from Vince himself.
and here are some listening party instructions:
SCHOOLBOY Q SAID THIS MY BEST MUSIC YET & YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO A PERSON THATS UGLY LIKE THAT CAUSE HE DONT GOT NOTHING TO LOSE SO WHY LIE!!— Vince Staples (@vincestaples) June 20, 2017
PLEASE EXPERIENCE BIG FISH THEORY IN THE APPROPRIATE SETTING BECAUSE I DO INDEED SERVE THE BASS.— Vince Staples (@vincestaples) June 23, 2017
Finally, here's a taste of what's on the album + a visual
So tell me... what's your fave tracks? Here's mine: 745, Yeah Right, Homage, Party People, BagBak
"AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST" is the most viewed MV by a group in 24 hours!
BLACKPINK has broken boy band One Direction’s record of posting the highest number of views within 24 hours of release.
BLACKPINK released a new single titled “As If It’s Your Last” in the afternoon of June 22. Upon release, the song swept the charts, signaling BLACKPINK’s successful comeback.
The YouTube views of the song’s music video also went up quickly. In just 22 hours after release, “As If It’s Your Last” music video surpassed 12. 66 million views on YouTube. This is the shortest time for any Korean idol group to surpass the 10 million mark. Before, Twice and BTS were record holders with 24 hours and 21 hours, respectively.
BLACKPINK’s record even breaks One Direction’s record by two hours. One Direction held the record of posting 12.50 million views in just 24 hours.
“As If It’s Your Last” is yet the most exciting song released by BLACKPINK. It’s upbeat melody and fresh lyrics make the song perfect for the summer.
Meanwhile, BLACKPINK is to appear on MBC’s Show! Music Core on June 24 and perform their new song for the first time.
SOURCE: YouTube + YG Life
Did someone call for global superstars?
Queen of moments, Mariah Carey, had filmed a cameo for Will Ferrell's new film "The House". Will was on the Seth Meyers show promoting the film and had some nasty things to say about the chanteuse and her cut role from the film.
“She did not make the final cut.”
He then seemed to imply that the Queen was regrettably late showing up and maybe had an over the top rider.
“She eventually did show up,” but “there were suggestions that weren’t executed… she was on our set and yeah, things happened. Things happened and didn’t happen.”
He then tried to shame Mimi with an example!
“Let’s just put it this way: At about midnight I got a knock on my trailer that said, ‘You can just go home. We’re not going to get to you, ‘ ” Ferrell eventually confessed. ” ‘But are we still filming?’ ‘We’re still filming.’ And all for naught.”
Then he tries it again. “If DVDs existed, it would be some fun DVD extras.” Ok I'd watch those extras.
Cedric Yarbrough posted a now deleted Facebook message.
"Ok since Will Ferrell is talking, I'ma talk-ing," he wrote. "Yeah, a real funny cameo was SUPPOSED to happen in the new film #TheHouse with the superstar Mariah Carey. But it was ruined by superstar Mariah Carey."
"When Mariah finally showed up she refused to match the stunt. 'Darling, I would never do it that way…'. I heard her say those exact words," Yarbrough recalled. "She then requested a large fan for her hair to be blown around and a camera that would be above her, basically a crane shot."
He continued, "This lady was unprofessional & borderline abusive to our director, who tried his best to appease her every wish."
Rob Huebel also spoke out last month.
"We did some re-shoots with a pop star named Mariah Carey," he said. "It did not go well. F--king what is going on with her? It was bananas."
Huebel paralleled Yarbrough's remarks, noting the singer showed up four hours late. He also claimed she made some "amazing requests," which included "all white roses" in her trailer as well as lamb stuffed animals (likely due to the fact that her fans are called "lambs").
"She was hired to sing one song, and she was like, 'You guys, I don't want to sing that song.' They're like, 'We hired you to sing this song,'" he recalled. "So then they were going to do this bit where they shoot her, I think, and they kill her—in the movie, not in real life—but she didn't want that. She was like, 'I don't think my character would get killed by bullets. What if I deflected them like Wonder Woman?'"
He continued, "They were like, 'Mariah, we don't have time for [this]. You're getting paid so much money. We have you for one day. We don't have time to argue with you. Just do it.' She just didn't want to do what they wanted her to do."
Edited to include the update. Are you a Diva ONTD?
Source , Twitter Source ,YouTube
Colbert also tweeted:
twitter tells me colbert is currently at the kremlin. if we never hear from him again we know why