Articles on this Page
- 06/11/15--12:38: _The Variety Emmy Po...
- 06/11/15--12:38: _Brody Jenner Posts ...
- 06/11/15--12:38: _new romantics is pr...
- 06/11/15--12:52: _FX's Tyrant: Adam R...
- 06/11/15--13:01: _Women's World Cup D...
- 06/11/15--13:20: _Iggy Azalea is Goin...
- 06/11/15--13:44: _#ThrowbackThursday:...
- 06/11/15--13:48: _Watch out Kendall J...
- 06/11/15--14:18: _LA Reid Slams X Fac...
- 06/11/15--14:32: _Stitchers - 1.03 - ...
- 06/11/15--14:50: _Under Two Months Un...
- 06/11/15--14:57: _Ryan Seacrest has a...
- 06/11/15--15:12: _Anna Sues Mama June...
- 06/11/15--15:20: _Handsome dog-carrie...
- 06/11/15--15:25: _Rolling Stone: Top ...
- 06/11/15--15:49: _Morrissey "Obama “s...
- 06/11/15--16:00: _Eurovision Act, Too...
- 06/11/15--16:27: _Cover and release d...
- 06/11/15--16:30: _Nicki Minaj's Ex re...
- 06/11/15--17:06: _A Warriors fan call...
- 06/11/15--12:38: Brody Jenner Posts Photo Possibly About Tyga & Kylie?
- 06/11/15--12:38: new romantics is probably the next single off 1989
- 06/11/15--13:01: Women's World Cup Day 5 Viewing Post
- 06/11/15--13:20: Iggy Azalea is Going to Release a Book
- 06/11/15--14:32: Stitchers - 1.03 - Connections - Promo
- 06/11/15--14:50: Under Two Months Until Fantastic Four! New Promo Still!
- 06/11/15--14:57: Ryan Seacrest has a new ...GF...
- 06/11/15--15:12: Anna Sues Mama June and TLC for Unpaid Appearances
- 06/11/15--15:20: Handsome dog-carrier bodyguard guarding Human Jar of mayonnaise Jlaw
- 06/11/15--15:25: Rolling Stone: Top 100 Instagram Accounts
- 06/11/15--15:49: Morrissey "Obama “seems to be white inside.”"
- 06/11/15--16:30: Nicki Minaj's Ex releases Diss Song
“It almost terrifies me to say it because this (role) might be the best it will ever get. It’s an absolute 100% box-ticker for an actor, as to things you want to do. At its very heart is this incredibly complex, emotionally challenging relationship between two people as they try and figure out who they are as people and who they are as a relationship. And then on top of that you get to beat people up and drive cars.”
“I wear these silk shirts and high-heeled boots and I feel like that armor has become very much a part of that character to me. I feel very panther-like. It’s much more grown-up than I look in real life. I like the way it makes me feel. It’s much tougher and cooler than I am, than Keri actually is.”
BEST SHOW. They'd better get fucking nominated for Season 3, or else people are gonna end up getting stuffed in suitcases!!!
You can see the rest of the Drama Contenders at the Source.
Brody Jenner posted and deleted a photo that people think is about Tyga allegedly using Kylie for more fame.
Do you think this was about Tyga and Kylie?
- atrl tweeted that it's the next single off 1989
- it is also listed under new arrivals on her page on big machine as "new romantics - single"
- taylor denied it on tumblr saying she doesn't know what the next single is yet
- said to go watch the bad blood video on vevo because that's the only single she knows of (get that promo but #justiceforstyle)
- she's denied things that were true before (the 1989 track list leaked and she said it was fake when it wasn't) so she's probably lying
Brothers. Adversaries. The Arizona Republic chats with Adam Rayner and Ashrof Barhom about the upcoming season. http://t.co/CAA0D68m9I— Tyrant (@TyrantFX) June 10, 2015
Not sure where buzzybhn is at but here we go! Predictions, ONTD?
Everyone's favorite artiste Amethyst Kelly announced on Twitter today that she is in the process of making a book. Are we worthy?
Also im making a book. i guess you could say its a coffee table book... its all pictures.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 11, 2015
my friend Brock Fetch has been taking them for me
The famed Krusty Krab cashier went on to add, "obviously the tour isnt happening but brock and i figured that shouldnt mean we stop documenting stuff. BTS of life not just the stage." Her collaborator, Brock Fetch, is A$AP Mob's official photographer.
She also thanked her fans for sticking by her even tho it's "cool" to hate on her and that's why people hate her so much. Or something.
its really tough to stick by someone when the "cool" thing is to hate on them. thanks to everyone who made the choice to stand by me.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 11, 2015
And finally, she revealed why she was pictured coming out of that famed cosmetic surgery center the other day:
also i got some kind of laser skin peel thing a few days ago and now i look like "two face" from batman.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 11, 2015
ONTD, do you agree that people only hate on Iggy because it's "cool" to do so?
- PBS and San Francisco State University’s DIVA Film Archive have unearthed a 1961 television documentary entitled "The Rejected."
- According to @Queerty the film is "believed to be the first-ever made American TV documentary about homosexuality."
- The San Francisco State University’s DIVA Film Archive has cleaned up the film, digitize it and made it available for streaming on their site.
Paraphrased from @Queerty and their site.
Yas @PBS! Educate us!
On the heels of Mariah Carey saying American Idol was the worst experience of her life, Epic Records CEO, LA Reid, admits "It's [X-Factor] the worst thing I've ever done."
- He basically says the first season was a break from making music and running the label for him, so he initially enjoyed it.
- During the second season, he was in the midst of a lot of other side projects, and with everything going on, X Factor wasn't as fun.
- He also notes that doing the show nearly destroyed his taste in music/artists. He had to adapt it (lower his standards) for TV. Says that he and Simon simply have different tastes when it comes to talent.
My comments at Midem were about me personally and were not meant to reflect on Simon Cowell, the X Factor, or its successes.— LA Reid (@LA_Reid) June 7, 2015
@SimonCowell and I are lifelong friends and I have immense respect for his many talents and all that he has achieved.— LA Reid (@LA_Reid) June 7, 2015
Sourcea 1, 2,3, summarized by me.
Fantastic 4 will be released August 7th, 2015
Mods, we dropped the ball and forgot to nominate Miles for a tag. Is it too late?
Ryan Seacrest is 40 years old, Hilary is 26. Because I know y'all are wondering.
Is suing for $201,000 for herself
Is suing for close to $100,000 for her daughter Kaitlyn
Mama June says she never saw money, TLC deposited directly into their bank accounts
Mama June paid Anna $15,400 in December (her cut of the cancellation severance)
ONTD, have you ever had to sue your parents?
Jlaw and her scrumptious, yes daddy, spreadlegs.gif bodyguard, Gabriel out and about NYC.
Rolling Stone has compiled a list of the top 100 Instragrams-- along with a blurb on why each account earned a spot on their list.
It's a mix of celebrties, athletes, artists/photographers, parodies, and motivational users.
CHECK THE LIST OUT TO SEE IF YOUR FAV MADE THE CUT.
(SINCE APPARENTLY I CAN'T POST A TOP 10. THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT THE FIRST 3 TIMES YOU REJECTED THIS POST, MOD! LOVE THAT EFFICIENCY)
Do you agree with the list?
Anyone you think was forgotten?
-Says that his nephews have never tasted meat and the issue of needing to eat meat for protein is a myth
-Says People that feed their children chicken are feeding them growth hormones
-Thinks people will eventually realize eating meat is as dangerous as smoking tobacco
-Cancelling concerts because the venue does not go vegetarian is not a problem for him, was disappointed that no one cared a venue for a concert he did in Sweden closed Mc Donalds for the night
-Thinks that rap has scared American whites, though he does not get inspired by it. American political songs are important to his life.
-Even though he has been "locked out of mainstream considerations" he thinks that he and Billie Holliday are comparable and in good company
-Stood by past criticism of Hilary Clinton, but thinks she's a definite for the presidency due to lack of competition.
-Thinks that Hilary won't change much as a female president because if she doesn't do well she will block any future women from taking the lead a la Margaret Thatcher
-"Obama has mystified me because he doesn’t appear to support black people when they need it most… Ferguson being an obvious example. If Michael Brown had instead been one of Obama’s daughters, I don’t think Obama would be insisting that the nation support the so-called security forces! How can they be called security forces if they make the people feel insecure? Obama seems to be white inside. There is an obvious racial division in America and it’s exploding and Obama doesn’t ever support the innocent black people who are murdered by white police officers who are never held accountable. You would expect him to be more understanding of what it means to be black. But so far, he hasn’t been. There’s no point in continually saying that we must support the police when it is obvious to the entire world that the police in America are out of control."
-Has a book in the works, no idea when it will be out
-Knew Brandon Flowers from the Killers was stalking him, but doesn't mind
-Is a fan of The Killer's cover of “Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself”
Mods, since the Obama section is a direct quote I think it should be ok.
video source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XSn6RfeefI
He went all out, you could say. When will Adam Lambert?
(It is not an eminem post you guys! You can come in-its safe!)
Little Brown Book Group released the cover and release date for the third installment of the Strike series. It will be released October 20 in the US and October 22 in the Uk!
Here is the synopsis from Robert Galbraiths website:
When a mysterious package is delivered to Robin Ellacott, she is horrified to discover that it contains a woman’s severed leg. Her boss, private detective Cormoran Strike, is less surprised but no less alarmed. There are four people from his past who he thinks could be responsible – and Strike knows that any one of them is capable of sustained and unspeakable brutality.
With the police focusing on the one suspect Strike is increasingly sure is not the perpetrator, he and Robin take matters into their own hands, and delve into the dark and twisted worlds of the other three men. But as more horrendous acts occur, time is running out for the two of them…
Career of Evil is the third in the highly acclaimed series featuring private detective Cormoran Strike and his assistant Robin Ellacott. A fiendishly clever mystery with unexpected twists around every corner, it is also a gripping story of a man and a woman at a crossroads in their personal and professional lives.
it looks soo good! The synopsis sounds even better than the first two. Sucks that we have to wait so long though :(
Nicki Minaj -- Ex-BF Safaree Samuels Drops She Done Me Wrong Song -- (TMZ TV) http://t.co/zNboGwOGjm— TMZ (@TMZ) June 11, 2015