Articles on this Page
- 06/10/15--14:24: _Apple Music Won't P...
- 06/10/15--14:52: _Fetty Wap Performed...
- 06/10/15--14:52: _Fifth Harmony perfo...
- 06/10/15--14:53: _The New Poet Laurea...
- 06/10/15--14:53: _Minka Kelly went to...
- 06/10/15--15:18: _Little Mix Get a St...
- 06/10/15--15:18: _Lord Disick was a f...
- 06/10/15--15:18: _More Civil War Spoi...
- 06/10/15--15:35: _Blake Griffin Expla...
- 06/10/15--15:59: _Gay Icon Nick Jonas...
- 06/10/15--16:02: _Sneak peek: Kung Fu...
- 06/10/15--16:16: _Kelly Clarkson Invi...
- 06/10/15--16:17: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 06/10/15--16:17: _Jessica Alba On Her...
- 06/10/15--16:18: _Britney Spears Look...
- 06/10/15--16:18: _tayvin, talvin, cay...
- 06/11/15--12:35: _Taylor Continues to...
- 06/11/15--12:36: _HBO Releases 'True ...
- 06/11/15--12:36: _Celebs @ 2015 CMT M...
- 06/11/15--12:37: _The Cast of The Hun...
- 06/10/15--14:52: Fetty Wap Performed On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- 06/10/15--14:53: The New Poet Laureate Of The United States — Juan Felipe Herrera
- 06/10/15--14:53: Minka Kelly went to culinary school??
- 06/10/15--15:35: Blake Griffin Explains the Lyrics to Fetty Wap's 'Trap Queen'
- 06/10/15--15:59: Gay Icon Nick Jonas Replaces Iggy Azalea at Pittsburgh Pride
- 06/10/15--16:02: Sneak peek: Kung Fu Panda 3 Gives us More than 3 Pandas
- 06/10/15--16:16: Kelly Clarkson Invincible BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge 2015
- 06/10/15--16:17: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- Said it took people a long time to take her seriously as an entrepreneur
- “People just saw me as this girl in a bikini in movies kicking butt — maybe not the brightest bulb,” she said. “It took three and a half years of condescending nods and pats on the back of ‘good luck’, or ‘go back to endorsing things or go do a perfume.’”
- Her company has gone from $10M revenues in 2012 to $150M in 2014, and is currently valued as $1B (holy fuck)
- She started Honest because a detergent that her mother used to use when she was a child gave her a rash as an adult, and she realized that the formula had drastically changed since her childhood
- She's super bummed about the 1976 Toxic Substances Control Act, which has allowed more than 80,000 chemicals to remain in household products untested.
- “Bringing these items into our homes is such an intimate thing, to put it next to your newborn child,” she said. “My mother had cervical cancer at 23. My grandmother died of stomach cancer. I grew up with people being ill. This has got to stop. My friends in their 20s shouldn’t have a hard time getting pregnant.”
- Recognizes original setbacks when company launched. Site was crashing, they sent products out without it actually charging people.
- She's totally DGAF about what you think of her acting career, cause she did it all the rake in the $$$.
- “I made a lot of money in entertainment at a very young age and I saved it,” she said, describing the roles she took in her twenties as rooted in financial rather than creative decisions. “I just needed to make as much money as quickly as possible, knowing it was going to go away at some point. I was very deliberate about it.”
- She watched her parents struggle with money growing up, doesn't want that lift for her and her family.
- 06/10/15--16:18: Britney Spears Lookin' Delicious!
- 06/11/15--12:35: Taylor Continues to Wear Those Two-Pieces...
- 06/11/15--12:36: Celebs @ 2015 CMT Music Awards
-a leaked contract shows that licensing and royalty fees will not be paid by Apple for anyone with a free trial or a complimentary account (aka employees at Apple, industry types). In short, any popular artist whose music is released between June 30th and September 30th will not be paid when it's streamed through Apple Music.
-The multibillion dollar company will also actually be paying out only 58% on subscription revenue, which is notably less than Spotify's 70%.
-Apple is being investigated in two states concerning whether they pressured or conspired with music labels to withdraw support from Spotify prior to Apple Music's launch.
After cancelling their acoustic performance at this year's Billboard Music Awards, Fifth Harmony are now ready to perform "Worth It" acoustically.
Normani teaches Fifth Harmony how to do the "Worth It" dance routine
0:36- Normani takes the spotlight off Camila. She looked kinda annoyed, no?. "No, not at all..."
Q: Did you like their acoustic performance of "Worth It", ONTD?
Source: 4Music's Youtube | Capital FM's Youtube | GIF (The Psylence - Move In Psylence)
The first Latino to be appointed to the position.
-finished up a 2-year stint as the poet laureate of California last year
-he was the first Latino in that position too
-says this is an honor for himself and his family who came up north before and after the Mexican Revolution of 1910
-above is his performance at the 1973 Festival de Flor y Canto de Atzlan
ONTD, if you could get a degree in anything, what would it be?
Little Mix told the station a bunch of requests for their arrival as a joke and they actually got them.
Sugarscape's songs that should've been released as singles:
3. Red Planet (ft. T Boz)
6. Boy (should be #1, I recommend this song to everyone)
7. Turn Your Face
1. Nothing Feels Like You, 2. These Four Walls, 4. They Just Don't Know You, 5. Pretend It's OK, 8. Madhouse
read the rest at the source
song sources: 1, 2, 3
do you agree with their picks?
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star left fans at the Time Supper Club venue furious when he didn't do the 'meet and greets'
Non-Spoilerish stuff a.k.a. Costume Changes
-Hawkeye is slowly morphing to his Ultimates version with more purple as well as a full right sleeve
-War Machine is also getting an upgrade to his suit that is more tank-style and will now have a dual weapon that acts as a shoulder cannon and can be detached to become a warhammer/baton
-Captain America will finally be donning his famous chainmail suit from the comics at one point
-As confirmed before Black Panther has his own agenda in the movie but in the beginning he will be more towards Stark's side than Cap's
-BP's outfit will be shrouded in vibranium and will have a showdown with Cap at one point even being able to easily scratch his shield
-BP will also have a sexy ~Panther jet~
-Ant-Man's outfit will be heavily upgraded as well looking more modern in design and at one point will change sides in the film from team Stark to team Cap also debuting his Giant-Man ability (lmao at this point Rhodey is going to be the only one left on Stark's team)
-Oh right the details: Falcon will have wrist lasers and grappling hooks attached to his uniform. Not only will he be getting an upgrade too but Redwing will finally be making his film debut... as a robotic
-As mentioned 500 times before Bucky will be the key character in the film (including Zemo)
-“There will also be a big focus on adult female apparel.”
-"The campaign will feature a celebration of Captain America’s 75th anniversary that will be limited to higher-end retailers. There will also be focus on newer characters War Machine, Falcon, Vision, Black Widow (she is hardly new but ok) and Black Panther; and an expansion into healthy living and travel."
Oh. Ok. Thanks.— Paul Bettany (@Paul_Bettany) June 8, 2015
We're thrilled to announce that multi-platinum selling recording artist and actor Nick Jonas is the new headliner... http://t.co/PvRuUR5Tgb— Delta Foundation Pgh (@deltafoundation) June 10, 2015
superboy's impact tbh.
Twitter | USAToday
girl CAN SING! i really wish this song would do good on the charts, she deserves it! her best song [vocally] to date.
tbh I am so in awe of her.
Britney shopping today pic.twitter.com/1JIsN20S7i— Joanna (@PieceofBritney) June 10, 2015
It’s a little black romper kind of day pic.twitter.com/UBTks9C5cw— Britney Spears (@britneyspears) June 10, 2015
Britney Spears looks absolutely stunning as she finishes up her shopping session. Accompanied by her sexy body guard, she shows a sparkling smile while sporting a fresh new style.
How would you want to dress Taylor if you were her stylist?
"A bizarre murder brings together three law-enforcement officers and a career criminal, each of whom must navigate a web of conspiracy and betrayal in the scorched landscapes of California. Colin Farrell is Ray Velcoro, a compromised detective in the all-industrial City of Vinci, LA County. Vince Vaughn plays Frank Semyon, a criminal and entrepreneur in danger of losing his life’s work, while his wife and closest ally (Kelly Reilly), struggles with his choices and her own. Rachel McAdams is Ani Bezzerides, a Ventura County Sheriff’s detective often at odds with the system she serves, while Taylor Kitsch plays Paul Woodrugh, a war veteran and motorcycle cop for the California Highway Patrol who discovers a crime scene which triggers an investigation involving three law enforcement groups, multiple criminal collusions, and billions of dollars.
'True Detective' is written and created by Nic Pizzolatto. The first two of this season's eight episodes will be directed by Justin Lin."
First Episode of Season 2 - Episode #9 (season 2, episode 1): “The Western Book of the Dead”
The disappearance of a city manager disrupts a lucrative land scheme and ignites an investigation involving three police officers and a career criminal who is moving into legitimate business.
Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed
Billy Ray Cyrus and Brandi Glenn Cyrus
Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban
Jamie Lynn Spears
Mike Caussin, Jana Kramer
The Band Perry
Megan Mace, Liz Mace
source | source
Lionsgate will show a presentation of never-before-seen footage from the final film in the series in the Hall H panel on Thursday, July 9. Lionsgate will also offer talent and filmmaker signings, photo opportunities, promotional giveaways and displays for "Mockingjay".
Are you going to SDCC, ONTD?