Articles on this Page
- 06/06/15--22:16: _Orphan Black 3x09 P...
- 06/07/15--08:37: _Celebs @ Spike TV's...
- 06/07/15--08:37: _Ariana Grande has a...
- 06/07/15--08:37: _Nicole Scherzinger ...
- 06/07/15--08:38: _shay plays dress up...
- 06/07/15--08:38: _Lady GaGa and Taylo...
- 06/07/15--08:40: _Snoop Dogg's sexist...
- 06/07/15--08:45: _Taraji & Terrence f...
- 06/07/15--08:46: _Gilmore Girls reuni...
- 06/07/15--08:48: _Michael Sheen and R...
- 06/07/15--09:07: _Promo stills for Fr...
- 06/07/15--09:46: _Stan Wawrinka wins ...
- 06/07/15--10:01: _Seinfeld: College K...
- 06/07/15--10:42: _White person defend...
- 06/07/15--11:00: _Hilary Duff Rejecte...
- 06/07/15--11:02: _The Latest Pictures...
- 06/07/15--12:51: _X-Men Apocalypse Ca...
- 06/07/15--14:11: _Game of Thrones Epi...
- 06/07/15--14:31: _First Promo for 'Th...
- 06/07/15--15:07: _NEW MUSIC POST: RAY...
- 06/06/15--22:16: Orphan Black 3x09 Preview
- 06/07/15--08:37: Celebs @ Spike TV's Guys Choice 2015
- 06/07/15--08:37: Ariana Grande has a message for the media
- 06/07/15--08:37: Nicole Scherzinger and Alan Ritchson being sexy as fuck
- 06/07/15--08:38: shay plays dress up + attends a fundraiser in la
- 06/07/15--08:38: Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney say goodbye in Serbia
- 06/07/15--08:40: Snoop Dogg's sexist comments about camerawoman 'creepy and awkward'
- 06/07/15--08:45: Taraji & Terrence for Emmy Mag
- 06/07/15--08:46: Gilmore Girls reunion at the ATX Television Festival
- 06/07/15--08:48: Michael Sheen and Rachel McAdams are friendly exes
- 06/07/15--09:46: Stan Wawrinka wins the French Open
- 06/07/15--11:00: Hilary Duff Rejected by Seven Guys on the Kyle and Jackie Show
- 06/07/15--11:02: The Latest Pictures of Emma & Andrew Together
- 06/07/15--14:11: Game of Thrones Episode 9 Leaks Early
- 06/07/15--14:31: First Promo for 'The Martian'
- 06/07/15--15:07: NEW MUSIC POST: RAYE - ALIEN [MUSIC VIDEO]
OMG this ep....
Terrence Howard, Taraji P. Henson, LL Cool J
Ben Kingsley, Avan Jogia
Mary J. Blige
Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Zoe Saldana, Chris Pratt
Rachel McAdams, Jake Gyllenhaal
Clint Eastwood, Dwayne Johnson
Avan Jogia, Zoey Deutch
Johnny Knoxville, Chelsea Handler
Russell Westbrook, Chanel Iman
Robert De Niro, LL Cool J
Salma Hayek, Liam Neeson
Taraji P. Henson, Dwayne Johnson
source | source | source | source
not summarizing because it's really not that much to read
Do you watch 'I CAN DO THAT', ONTD?
shaym: A little Saturday afternoon glam … #casual💎
shaym: #OOTN … Apparently capes make me serious // Had a great night supporting @LupusLA’s largest fundraiser of the year, the #LupusOrangeBall! @LupusLA
gofgla: Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell at the annual @lupusla Orange Ball Gala #LupusOrangeBall #LupusHeroes
shaym: And scene✌️ #indeepthought #aboutmybed 💤
Bonus pix: Angel + Shay's grandma
i love when she wears these deep v's omg
Taylor Kinney is staying Serbia to film "The Forest". Lady GaGa is flying to London to continue her Cheek to Cheek tour with Tony Bennett. Lady GaGa looked extremely sad to be leaving her fiance behind.
They had spent the night alone together, as indicated by her clear lack of stylists/same outfit from the night before:
Lady Gaga & Taylor Kinney in Zlatibor, Serbia last night. pic.twitter.com/B2ejBKRmEB— Lady Gaga Now (@LadyGagaNowNet) June 7, 2015
Have you ever tried a long-distance relationship?
Are you a mess when you say goodbye to someone going away?
'Just because I expect it doesn't mean I have to accept it,' says CBC camera operator called 'thick' by rapper
"I like your camera girl, too. She's thick. Damn."
"I wasn't even looking down. Now I'm forced to look down at the camera," he continues. "Look at the shit on that quitter."
His entourage, mainly men, erupt in laughter.
Camera woman he was talking about:
"It was creepy and awkward but I just laughed it off. Then later on I realized, why does he get a free pass because he's a rapper?"
Woman interviewing him:
"It was uncomfortable. In retrospect I wish I handled it differently. But it felt like a no-win situation. So I just gritted my teeth and tried to get through."
Read more details and watch the video for yourself at the Source.
Do rappers get a free pass for how they talk about women? Do all musicians?
How would you have dealt with this situation, ONTD?
Michael Sheen and Rachel McAdams attended the launch party for Daniel Clowes' The Complete Eightball at LA's Meltdown Comics on Friday night (June 6).
The former couple, who were pictured with Clowes at the event, are both comic book fans and often visited Meltdown Comics together during their two-and-a-half year relationship.
Their split in early 2013 was, according to tabloids, because Sheen felt too old to have more children.
Michael Sheen and Sarah Silverman: Date Night
Michael Sheen and Sarah Silverman, who began dating in January 2014, spent Thursday night (June 5) celebrating Steve Martin at the American Film Institute's 43rd Life Achievement Award Gala Tribute.
In a 2014 interview, Silverman told Howard Stern she was not phased by Sheen's closeness to former partner Kate Beckinsale.
"That is not like him, at all! It's more like, 'Look at all these beautiful women and he loves me!' Like, 'Wow!' He and Kate are like brother and sister. I love her. She's hilarious... She's really, really cool. They're really funny together."
Similarly, Silverman and ex Jimmy Kimmel remain friends. Sheen and Kimmel joked about the situation during Sheen's recent chat show appearance to promote Far From The Madding Crowd.
Sources: Newscard, Stern interview
An Evening With Women Benefitting The Los Angeles LGBT Center - May 16
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4
Talks about his daughter calling her mother "Sexist"
Thinks college kids have no clue what they are talking about
Refuses to perform at college campuses
Says PC climate makes it difficult for comedians to tell jokes
What happened when a comedian responded to a man defending blackface http://t.co/9FXHQqkwy9— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) 29 Mai 2015
- Crissle from "The Read" podcast was invited to a talk about race and comedy, hosted by our ~white allies of NPR
- Some fratbro looking ~discrimination lawyer singles out Crissle, telling her that she can't understand Sarah Silverman doing in blackface because she “takes her work at face value.”
Reference to the fuckery:
(You wish, heffa)
- He goes on: “I don’t think she’s making fun in any way, shape, or form about black people when she does blackface. Because for those of us who know the history of blackface, we know that not only did white people do blackface but black entertainers had to do blackface to get jobs!”
- Crissle then procedes to tear his fuckass logic apart with a good ole read.
“You have to be really white to say this. First of all, I can absolutely say that you’re racist for being a white woman in effing 2014 … to put on blackface and go on television. Yes, I can absolutely call you racist for that. You understand the history behind it and you did it anyway. That is racist.”
- He then used the argument that Crissle didn't know Sarah Silverman and therefore couldn't ~judge her
- Then shit gets real and Crissle shut him down real quick.
“I don’t have to know what’s inside Sarah Silverman’s head. She didn’t put out a book called Sarah Silverman’s Diary, “Here, read my innermost thoughts and see how I came to these fuck-ass conclusions that I have today.” She got on TV in blackface and decided that that was funny and it’s not. And you as a white man trying to tell me that my feelings aren’t valid because I don’t know her is a crock of shit. That’s bullshit. You don’t get to tell me that the way I feel about that doesn’t matter or it isn’t real. And that’s why I go on my show every week and say what I need to say because white people like you think you have a goddamned point.”
Watch the vid @ the source
The Princess Xena rallying cry in the audience at the end had me rolling
You can listen to a follow up on this week's The Read. Crissle says that the man went to see her at the end of the panel to tell her that she didn't understand his point lmao. How awful can you be
starts at 1:19
-Talks about Ed Sheeran collaboration on Tattoo, Hilary said she heard the song and called Ed to see if she could have it and he said yes.
-She says there is a few breakup songs on the record, but it's not all mopey and sad. She says the record is empowering but relatable.
-She said she goes back to New York in the end of September to film season 2.
-Talks about Tinder being in the video
Breathe In. Breathe Out. releases June 19th in Australia
Hilary plays Too Much information dating game. The twist was she couldn't reveal her celebrity identity to the bachelors, if they hear something they don't like they hang up.
-2 guys dropped when they found out she was a single mom.
-2 dropped when she said she wouldn't date someone unemployed and not looking for work.
-Accountant dropped when she said she sleeps with her dogs.
Emma and Andrew out and about in West Hollywood May 27th
Emma and Andrew leaving The Arcade Fire concert
Emma and Andrew spotted getting gas in Los Angeles May 25th
Emma and Andrew in Venice Beach May 25th
What does ONTD think about them together?
Lana Condor looking super cute with some fans:
I think this is the first time Alexandra's been photographed with her Storm hair since her instagram has been devoid of selfies since filming started.
For those of you anticipating tonight's penultimate episode of Game of Thrones, beware as it has accidentally leaked early for HBO consumers who happen to have Dish-on-Demand.
-Ramsay hits the camp, though only the consequences are shown. The supply train is so damaged that marching the entire army to either Winterfell or the wall would mean starvation, so Stannis sends Ser Davos to Castle Black to bring back horses and food. Davos asks to bring Shireen with him but Stannis denies him.
-Stannis visits Shireen, who was reading about the Dance of Dragons. She says she wants to help daddy's righteous cause. So Stannis ends upburning her at the stake, and it's Selyse who tries to stop him, but she fails.
-At the Wall, the wildlings get through.
-The Dorne storyline gets even stupider with Ellaria suddenly feeling more remorseful and swearing fealty to Doran, and Doran allowing his only son and heir to accompany Myrcella, Jaime, and Bronn back to King's Landing.
-Arya finds Meryn in Braavos on her way to the insurance man and slips him some of that poison while he's at a brothel. Then she lies to Jaquen, claiming the insurance man wasn't hungry and didn't buy any oysters
-Daznak's Pit: Daario is jealous of Dany's husband, Tyrion is bored by the violence, and Jorah wins against every opponent. The Sons of the Harpy attack. Dany is about to be killed when Drogon the dragon shows up. She flies away, end credits
source:a reddit user who got to watch it early and posted lots of proof
Stannis scene/ Drogonscene
ep 10 preview because it won't embed
Mark Watney(Matt Damon) became one of the first people to walk on Mars. But after
a dust storm nearly kills him and forces his crew to evacuate while thinking him dead,
Mark finds himself stranded and completely alone with no way to even signal Earth
that he’s alive—and even if he could get word out, his supplies would be gone long
before a rescue could arrive. But Mark isn’t ready to give up yet.