Articles on this Page
- 06/03/15--09:33: _FBI investigating R...
- 06/03/15--09:48: _Tinashe Performs "A...
- 06/03/15--10:09: _Younger 1x12 - Prom...
- 06/03/15--10:09: _Ellie Goulding Reve...
- 06/03/15--10:10: _ONTD Roundup
- 06/03/15--12:16: _Feminist Jon Stewar...
- 06/03/15--12:16: _tswift hikes backwa...
- 06/03/15--12:17: _First full review o...
- 06/03/15--12:20: _Disney to Remake ‘S...
- 06/03/15--12:20: _Kim Richards Not Re...
- 06/03/15--12:20: _Mistress America Tr...
- 06/03/15--12:21: _George R.R. Martin ...
- 06/03/15--12:21: _Snoop Dogg: Akon is...
- 06/03/15--12:23: _Award-winning 'Game...
- 06/03/15--13:14: _Leah Messer is in R...
- 06/03/15--13:14: _Léa Seydoux - Vogue...
- 06/03/15--13:15: _Surprise! More Suic...
- 06/03/15--13:30: _Rumour Rekindled: O...
- 06/03/15--13:31: _Novak Djokovic beat...
- 06/03/15--13:42: _FKA Twigs Confirms ...
- 06/03/15--09:33: FBI investigating Russia 2018 and Qatar 2022 bids
- 06/03/15--09:48: Tinashe Performs "All Hands On Deck" on GMA
- 06/03/15--10:09: Younger 1x12 - Promo "The Old Ma'am and the C" Season Finale
- 06/03/15--10:09: Ellie Goulding Reveals the Reason Why She Deleted That Photo
- 06/03/15--10:10: ONTD Roundup
- Candice Patton Sends Gifts to 5 Year-Old Flash Fan
- Nick Young Proposes to Iggy Azalia
- Vince Vaughn Supports Having Guns in Schools
- Books About Women Win Fewer Awards
- Kylie Jenner's Fear: Aging Past 18
- Wendy Williams and Cosmopolitan Magazine Trash Iggy Azealia
- Joseph Baltter to Resign as FIFA President
- Local LA wigga Chet Haze: "It's My Right to say the N word!"
- Mike Huckabee: I'd pretend to be transgender to get into women's showers
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Selling 'Yaas Hillary" Shirt
- Pharrell Defended Terry Richardson at the CFDAs
- Kendall Jenner Avoids "Are You a Feminist?" Question
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals How She Chose Her Name
- Kris Jenner is the Actual Devil: Part Caitlyn
- 'Cheater' Banner Flies Overhead While Bobby Flay Receives the Star on the HW Walk of Fame
- Joe Jonas and Gigi Hadid Spotted Holding Hands
- Former ONTD Member Gets MTV Show
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 06/03/15--12:16: Feminist Jon Stewart on Caitlyn Jenner and the Media
- 06/03/15--12:16: tswift hikes backwards, gives explanation
- 06/03/15--12:17: First full review of new Wachowski Netflix series SENSE8
- 06/03/15--12:20: Disney to Remake ‘Sister Act’ With ‘Legally Blonde’ Writers
- 06/03/15--12:20: Kim Richards Not Returning Full Time to RHOBH
- 06/03/15--12:20: Mistress America Trailer
- Says the books are based off the medieval ages, which were not a place of sexual egalitarianism.
- Says most fantasy stories represent a "Disneyland Middle Ages" as opposed to showing how society functioned.
- Says rape is part of war and it's dishonest to pretend it doesn't exist.
- 06/03/15--13:14: Leah Messer is in Rehab
- 06/03/15--13:14: Léa Seydoux - Vogue June 2015
- 06/03/15--13:15: Surprise! More Suicide Squad Set Pics
- 06/03/15--13:30: Rumour Rekindled: Obi-Wan Kenobi Trilogy ?
+ The FBI’s investigation of Fifa includes scrutiny of how the organisation awarded the 2018 World Cup to Russia and the 2022 competition to Qatar, a US law enforcement official says.
+ Swiss prosecutors also said that they were investigating the 2018 and 2022 bids.
ontd, do you think there's any chance russia and/or qatar could be stripped of the right to host the world cup?
RCA artist TInashe performs her hit single "All Hands On Deck" on GMA Wednesday, June 3rd
*So, what do we think Josh's next move is?*
"Ohhh, I deleted...that because I looked bad in it. And I think I was a bit drunk. And I thought it wasn't a very good, um, um, example of myself. Um, that, no. That's so funny that um, that's even a thing...No, I delete things all the time!...I zoomed in on my actual photo, and I was like, no."
For Tuesday, June 2, 2015:
Please don't leave us, Jon. You are John Oliver are the only hope we have.
Taken from her tumblr:
"I saw the guy with the camera and wasn't in the mood so I hiked the whole trail backward and my security told me when to make turns. Ah, the tranquillity of the great outdoo-
While there are plenty of reviews floating around for the new Netflix series Sense8 from the Wachowskis (The Matrix, Cloud Atlas, Jupiter Ascending) and J. Michael Straczynski (Babylon 5, Changeling), Den of Geek has posted what appears to be the first review of the complete first series (most reviewers only had the first three episodes, and reviews on the basis of those have covered the spectrum of 'this is very confused' to 'this is epically awesome'). The review of the whole series is extremely promising, praising Sense8 for its ambition, craft and intrigue. Special kudos are also given to the performances of Tuppence Middleton (Riley), as a drug-addicted Icelandic DJ, and Doona Bae (Sun), as a businesswoman/kickass martial artist. Sense8 launches on Netflix on Friday 5 June, and the full review can be read here.
Synopsis: Sense8 is centered around eight characters that live in different cities around the world who experience a violent vision, and soon find themselves mentally connected by this experience. They are suddenly able to see and talk to each other as though they were in the same place, and have access to each other's deepest secrets. Not only must these eight adapt to this new ability and to each other, they must figure out what happened and why and what it means for the future of humanity, while being hunted by an organization out to capture, kill or vivisect them.
Yes! I'm so happy to see enthusiasm about a Wachowski project - especially this one, which looks so very interesting. Jupiter Ascending high-five!
Karen McCullah and Kirsten Smith (“10 Things I Hate About You” and “She’s the Man.”) are penning the script for Disney
In MISTRESS AMERICA, Tracy (Lola Kirke) is a lonely college freshman in New York, having neither the exciting university experience nor the glamorous metropolitan lifestyle she envisioned. But when she is taken in by her soon-to-be stepsister, Brooke (Greta Gerwig) – a resident of Times Square and adventurous gal about town – she is rescued from her disappointment and seduced by Brooke's alluringly mad schemes.
Snoop took to Instagram to express his feelings regarding the internet’s obsession with the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star’s gender transition while ignoring Akon's support of the Lighting Africa charity.
“Shout out to Akon! He is about to supply 600 million Africans with solar power. I’m really upset that this isn’t major news but that science project Bruce Jenner is #Society,” followed by, “News flash. @akon tune in to ggn for some real news.” Lighting Africa “seeks to provide a concrete response at grass roots level to Africa’s energy crisis and lay the foundations for future development.”
Katherine Chappell, 29, was killed by a lioness that bit her neck while she was taking pictures through an open window at the Lion Park in Johannesburg, police say.
"stress" is the worst euphemism. girl is on drugs
Léa looking cute on a new editorial for Vogue magazine.
prob the last set of pics for a while
It looks like Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan may be back.
According to Schmoes Know, the actor is rumored to be in talks with Disney about reviving his Obi-Wan Kenobi character for an upcoming "Star Wars" standalone film. An Obi-Wan spinoff has been rumored for a while now -- however, Schmoes Know reports that sources claim Disney is courting McGregor not only for one film, but for a trilogy of Obi-Wan movies. Cinelinx first reported this rumor last October.
But what era of Obi-Wan are we talking about here? A source told Schmoes Know that Disney envisions McGregor "not to be a force ghost, but for a post-'Episode III' Kenobi." As fans know, McGregor portrayed the younger Jedi Master in "Episode I" through "Episode III," while Alec Guinness first portrayed the character in the original trilogy. Earlier this year, McGregor told MTV News that he's still waiting on a call from Disney about reprising his character.
So far, we only know a few things for certain regarding the "Star Wars" standalone films. We know there will definitely be three. The first one, "Rogue One," will star Felicity Jones. Rumors have circulated that the second standalone will follow Boba Fett's origin story, but now there are more rumors. Schmoes Know has reported that the second untitled spinoff may instead follow both Han Solo and Boba Fett and include appearances from Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian and Bossk.
Novak Djokovic beats 9-time French Open champ Rafael Nadal in the most eagerly anticipated Grand Slam quarter-final in history.
World number one Djokovic's first win over Nadal in seven meetings in Paris, avenging his defeats in the 2012 and 2014 finals. It also eased Djokovic, who fired 45 winners to Nadal's 16, closer to a first French Open title and the completion of a career Grand Slam.
"I had my moments, but in general, Novak (was) under control most of the time," said Nadal, who saw his 39-match win streak in Paris snapped. "He was better than me. That's it. Here is simple: when the opponent plays better than you and is in better shape than you, then (that) can happen. That happened."
Djokovic, 28, is two match wins away from completing his career Grand Slam, already having hoisted the trophy at the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the U.S. Open.
Djokovic will play his 26th career Grand Slam semi-final on Friday against either British third seed Andy Murray or Spain's 2013 runner-up David Ferrer.
this unstoppable serbian demigod
FKA Twigs confirmed she's engaged to the Twilight hunk. She talked about the time when rapper T-Pain accidentally broke the news of her engagement with Pattinson.
"It's fine, I'm a pretty chill person, do you know what I mean?" twigs told Complex magazine in her recent interview
She also talked about the criticism from "Robsten" fans on Twitter.
“I wouldn’t say I’m completely numb to it now, but there’s definitely a numbness there,” twigs said of the “horrible” attacks. "But ultimately, I'm in an amazing relationship. So it doesn't matter,” she added.