Articles on this Page
- 05/18/15--06:43: _Britney & Iggy BBMA...
- 05/18/15--17:55: _orphan black 3x06
- 05/18/15--18:53: _Jon Hamm: "Ending o...
- 05/18/15--18:58: _Who went home on Ru...
- 05/18/15--19:27: _Marie Claire editor...
- 05/18/15--19:27: _Serial’s Adnan Syed...
- 05/18/15--19:50: _The 5 Best Moments ...
- 05/18/15--19:50: _Bill O'Reilly denie...
- 05/18/15--20:41: _Bad Blood Director:...
- 05/18/15--20:41: _Tyler Shields Prese...
- 05/18/15--20:42: _SHINee Releases New...
- 05/18/15--20:42: _Rihanna's BBHMM Per...
- 05/18/15--20:43: _taylor hangs out wi...
- 05/18/15--20:43: _Katy Perry Thought ...
- 05/18/15--20:43: _People Are Not Happ...
- 05/18/15--21:39: _Dead Fox - Courtney...
- 05/18/15--21:39: _Rixton - We All Wan...
- 05/18/15--22:11: _"Grace of Monaco", ...
- 05/18/15--22:12: _(Peter) Pan Trailer #2
- 05/18/15--22:12: _Bryan Cogman clarif...
- 05/18/15--06:43: Britney & Iggy BBMA Performance Was Pre-Taped!
- 05/18/15--17:55: orphan black 3x06
- 05/18/15--18:53: Jon Hamm: "Ending of Mad Men Was A Little Bit Ambiguous"
- 05/18/15--18:58: Who went home on RuPaul's Drag Race?
- 05/18/15--19:27: Marie Claire editors identify beauty icons in 9 different countries
- 05/18/15--19:27: Serial’s Adnan Syed Wins Appeal That May Allow New Evidence
- 05/18/15--19:50: The 5 Best Moments in 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
- 05/18/15--19:50: Bill O'Reilly denies abuse allegations of ex-wife
- 05/18/15--20:42: SHINee Releases New MV, Pays Homage to Gay Club Bops of the 90s
- 05/18/15--20:42: Rihanna's BBHMM Performance on SNL
- 05/18/15--20:43: taylor hangs out with 1d members that aren't harry
- 05/18/15--20:43: People Are Not Happy That Iggy is Performing At Pittsburgh Pride
- 05/18/15--21:39: Dead Fox - Courtney Barnett
- 05/18/15--21:39: Rixton - We All Want The Same Thing
- 05/18/15--22:12: (Peter) Pan Trailer #2
- 05/18/15--22:12: Bryan Cogman clarifies stance on Game of Thrones scene
Yesterday's BBM Awards performance of"Pretty Girls" by Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea left many fans confused and disappointed.
Even though the hosts of the show presented the performance as a live performance happening "down the road at Planet Hollywood", the performance was actually a pretaped video recording of a performance they filmed on Friday! The audience was casted online.
Britney & Iggy (with visibly different hairstyles) hid backstage during the so-called live performance in order to trick the audience.
The song "Pretty Girls" currently sits outside of iTunes Top 25, despite the promotional efforts.
source 1source 2
Orphan Black 3x06 "Certain Agony of the Battlefield"
Paul digs and finds the ugly truth behind the Castor Boys’ logbooks of names, pushing him into action. Meanwhile, Felix is desperate for info on Sarah’s whereabouts, and presses the still-ailing Rachel for any shred of a lead. In order for Donnie and Alison to take their money-making endeavor to the “next level” she must introduce Jason Kellerman to her unique business plan.
i'm loving this season so far (paul's debatable acting skills notwithstanding)
Jon Hamm has said that there's ambiguity in the ending (of course). Do you think there is only one right way to interpret it?
Jon Hamm thinks there's a way to interpret the ending that's both accurate but also leaves room for debate.
I personally loved the ending and thought it fit in well. No matter whether any of the plots end up working out or the characters' lives change, you got the sense that for the moment, everything was ok, the way it needed to be, and that it was enough.
Season 7 - Episode 12
Source: My TV
So many acting challenges...
Rme at the "icons" for South Korea and China. If there isn't enough proof fashion magazines' racism... I also like how for the US, they can at least think of three different women embodying different qualities, but for a country with a population 1.35 billion people, they can only list off white woman after white woman... or that Latin America/Mexico are the same, lol.
You can do better, ONTD, so please do in the comments!
-On Monday, Chief Judge Peter B. Krauser of the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland ruled to allow Syed’s request for post-conviction relief to be reopened in a circuit court.
-Syed had filed a motion for post-conviction relief (i.e., less time in jail) on the grounds that his attorney, Christina Gutierrez, had been incompetent.
-That motion was denied in January 2014, but in the wake of the podcast—which revealed, among other things, that Gutierrez had failed to contact Asia McClain, a potential alibi witness—Syed appealed the decision.
-McClain has said she would be willing to testify in a resuscitated trial, and a tweet from Syed’s friend and ally Rabia Chaudry suggests that that is indeed what will happen.
Serial post. Who else is listening to Rabia's new podcast Undisclosed: The State v. Adnan Syed? Any thoughts on last episode's (ep. 3: Jay's Day) reveal of the tap tap tapping on Jay's interrogation tapes?
Because why not?
5. The Sandstorm
Like any effective warlord, the vile Immortan Joe keeps his troops motivated and moving with music. But unlike the generals of old, who used bagpipes or trumpeters to keep the soldiers' blood pumping, Joe has a vehicle dedicated entirely to an electric guitarist, his back-up percussionists, and a mountain of speakers.
This gnarly character, named "The Doof Warrior," provides every action scene with a unique soundtrack, but his best moment comes when he's barely on screen. When Max and Furiosa have their first intense confrontation, Joe and his convoy is quickly approaching in the distance. With each passing minute, the vehicles grow larger in the desert haze and that heavy metal soundtrack grows louder and louder and louder. Joe's personal soundtrack heralds his arrival and every increasingly loud note sends waves of panic through every character on screen.
O'Reilly has denied these allegations with a statement through his attorney, Fred Newman, O'Reilly said: "All allegations against me in these circumstances are 100% false. I am going to respect the court-mandated confidentiality put in place to protect my children and will not comment any further.”
The custody battle ended 3 weeks ago w/ ex-wife Maureen McPhilmy getting custody of the couple's two minor children.
Not shocked tbh
Joseph Kahn, the man behind Taylor Swift's Bad Blood music video acknowledged that Taylor Swift is paying homage to some of Britney Spears' past iconic music videos. The striking similarities and comparisons running rampant on social media between Taylor's latest video and some of Spears' past work (specifically Toxic, Womanizer) of course did not go unnoticed by the director.
He retweeted a fan earlier today cosigning their comment:
Wonder if Taylor will ever publicly acknowledge the evident source of inspiration behind her latest video?
And just for good measure he praised Britney's BBMA appearance
Wow Britney was great. DAT ASS!— Joseph Kahn (@JosephKahn) May 18, 2015
Here's hoping Spears and Kahn re team soon for another classic video
Britney & Iggy thank each other, their teams & fans after their Billboard Music Awards Performance
Iggy made this gracious post on instagram about working with Britney
"Thank you so much Britney for letting me take the stage with you tonight. You are a pop culture icon and it's been a surreal experience. I loved every second... #YoureJustSoPretty
...and last but not least, thanks to my crew! The hardest working people around. THANK YOU! xoxox— Britney Spears (@britneyspears) May 18, 2015
Iggy on the positive experience of joining forces with another female star & shoutouts her fanbase and Britney's fans.
joseph kahn twitter source
joseph kahn twitter source
joseph kahn twitter source
iggy instagram source
britney twitter source
britney twitter source
britney twitter source
iggy video source
Set the day of the Moon Landing, July 24, 1969. This Short film "MAN ON THE MOON" is a part of the new series, Historical Fiction currently on display at The Andrew Weiss Gallery.
I'm not even sure what I just watched.
She's a little young for him, but he looks way better than he normally does, so...
Source:SMTOWN @ Youtube
It was aight. She looks cute and sounded good but still dances awkwardly at times.
“She saw it. She thought the video was a little desperate and that she tried too hard, but she isn’t going to worry about Taylor too much because she has her own career to worry about,” a source told Hollywood Insider on Monday.
Do you closely follow the lives of people you're feuding with, ONTD?
A follow-up to this post. People are very mad Iggy has been asked to headline Pittsburgh Pride. The Delta Foundation, who are responsible for bringing her, not only got called out for the decision, but also got called out for paying her twice as much money to perform as they've donated to LGBTQ organizations over the last 7 years, their general white-washing of Pride and their exploitation of local LGBTQ businesses. The head of the organization, Gary Van Horn took to Facebook to defend Iggy with this ill-advised and now deleted post:
And the organization posted the following justification for their actions on facebook here
- The Weinsteins claim the movie that will premiere on Lifetime has been re-edited to be more faithful to the writer's original vision (aka it allegedly won't be the same one that premiered at Cannes and in theaters internationally).
- Costumes were provided by brands including Christian Dior, Hermés, and Chanel.
- Nicole Kidman, Tim Roth, Paz Vega, and Parker Posey star.
Are we going to watch this disastuh together, ONTD? If anything, Nicole's accent seems pretty consistent.
- for some reason i kept thinking that kid was cgi like reneesme in breaking dawn (see 0:26)
- obligatory: SMH WHITE PEOPLE
- hugh jackman was unrecognisable lmao
Bryan Cogman, who wrote Sunday's episode, clarified his comments on how Sansa was making a 'choice'.
Hi all. Not going to comment further but I do want to clarify something from the @EW interview that was conducted on set a few months ago:— Bryan Cogman (@b_cogman) May 18, 2015
The "choice" I was referring to was Sansa's choice to marry Ramsay and walk into that room with him. She feels marrying him is a vital— Bryan Cogman (@b_cogman) May 18, 2015
step in reclaiming her homeland. Not trying to change anyone's opinion of the scene (negative or otherwise) but that it what I was— Bryan Cogman (@b_cogman) May 18, 2015
referring to. Again, that's my last comment on the scene. Thx.— Bryan Cogman (@b_cogman) May 18, 2015
Ok, LAST last word. In NO WAY... NO WAY was that comment an attempt to "blame the victim". If it seemed that way I'm deeply sorry.— Bryan Cogman (@b_cogman) May 18, 2015