Articles on this Page
- 05/07/15--20:17: _CNN interviewed Sof...
- 05/07/15--20:25: _ABC Orders 6 Dramas...
- 05/07/15--20:25: _Female-Directed Pit...
- 05/07/15--20:25: _Elementary 3x24 "A ...
- 05/07/15--20:38: _Brantley Gilbert sh...
- 05/07/15--21:13: _Luna Lovegood is da...
- 05/07/15--22:12: _General Anime News ...
- 05/07/15--22:54: _Dakota Johnson film...
- 05/08/15--00:09: _Badgalriri Banned R...
- 05/08/15--00:10: _Jimmy Fallon Perfor...
- 05/08/15--00:10: _The Vampire Diaries...
- 05/08/15--15:49: _The Saturdays Are B...
- 05/08/15--15:58: _NYT does long form ...
- 05/08/15--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 05/08/15--18:13: _First promotional S...
- 05/08/15--18:14: _The Flash 1x22 "Rog...
- 05/08/15--18:14: _Once Upon a Time fi...
- 05/08/15--18:51: _Rafa Nadal Appropri...
- 05/08/15--18:51: _Prince Will Perform...
- 05/08/15--18:51: _The Superior Marvel...
- 05/07/15--20:25: Female-Directed Pitch Perfect 2 Reviews Are In: It's great!
- 05/07/15--20:25: Elementary 3x24 "A Controlled Descent" Season Finale Promo
- 05/07/15--21:13: Luna Lovegood is dating Harry Potter's dad.
- 05/07/15--22:12: General Anime News (Naruto, Digimon, God Eater)
- 05/08/15--00:09: Badgalriri Banned Regional Sensation Rita Ora?
- 05/08/15--00:10: Jimmy Fallon Performs an Acoustic Version of "Tender" with Blur
- 05/08/15--00:10: The Vampire Diaries 6x22 Promo #2
- 05/08/15--15:49: The Saturdays Are Basically Over
- 05/08/15--15:58: NYT does long form piece on the true Mother Monster, Kris Jenner
- "Her face was the color of a Malibu sunset, her teeth as white and opaque as Michelangelo’s “David.” but her hands are as white as her teeth
- Hosts a meeting with Lance Bass, Robin Antin, and a producer from the Bachelor, implying that she is shopping around a boy/girl band reality competition show.
- Author argues that they are no longer famous for being famous, but that they’re famous for the industry that they’ve created
- Lists their empire (the collections, the books, the stores, etc.) "The thing is, no one in her family knew what they were doing until Kris took charge."
- Kris met Robert Kardashian when she was 17 and he was 11 years her senior (which may speak to why she clearly gives no fucks about Kylie and Tyga)
- When she and Bruce got married they were broke, so she took the reins of his career and got him on the motivational speaking curcuit.
- Pitches Ryan Seacrest on her family in 2007. "“On the way home,” Seacrest told me, the producer called and said: “ ‘We have a show. This is going to be amazing.’ Watch the tape, and you know, you see the craziness that is their family.”"
- A producer re: Kim's sex tape: "As a parent, Ms. Kardashian’s mother, Kris Jenner, was concerned for her daughter, she explains. But as her manager, she thought, well, hot-diggity.”
- Re their endless ventures and endorsements: “It doesn’t mean that we’re always looking for more or that we’re greedy,” Kris said. “There’s a lot of people that have great ideas and dreams and whatnot, but unless you’re willing to work really, really hard, and work for what you want, it’s never going to happen. And that’s what’s so great about the girls. It’s all about their work ethic.” (lol okay Kris)
- "Featured prominently in the foyer is a painting that Michael Turchin made for Kris. It’s a collage of magazine covers of Kris and her family, covered by a painting of Snow White eating the poisoned apple. Kris is not afraid of your interpretations.”
- Kris fucking loves Costco and will go there on her own rather than send an assistant “Costco is a passion. Costco is like a massage.”
- When they’re silent on Bruce, they aren’t protecting him from the judgments of a cruel world; they are protecting Bruce’s exclusive.“I learned a lot from her,” Bruce said about his marriage to Kris, during the ABC interview. And so he did: He didn’t reveal how he looks dressed in women’s clothing in the interview or what his new name is. You’ll have to tune in to his show to see that. In the Kris Jenner playbook, you don’t give anything away.
- 05/08/15--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 05/08/15--18:13: First promotional Scream Queens pic with Ariana
- 05/08/15--18:14: The Flash 1x22 "Rogue Air" trailer
- 05/08/15--18:14: Once Upon a Time finale clips
- 05/08/15--18:51: Rafa Nadal Appropriates Culture for Kia
-He uses the term "creating lives" when talking about the embryos
-He believes that "life begins at conception"
-He thinks destroying the embryos means "destroying lives"
FYI: The Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff is not going forward at ABC
THE CATCH WRITER: Jennifer Schuur OTHER EPs: Shondaland’s Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers CAST: Mireille Enos (The Killing), Damon Dayoub (NCIS), Bethany Joy Lenz (One Tree Hill), Rose Rollins (The L Word), Jacky Ido, Jay Hayden, Elvy Yost Unbeknownst to her slippery fiancé, a bride-to-be — who investigates fraud for a living — is not all she claims to be. And when the fiancé’s expertly planned con collides with her perfectly constructed lies, they plunge into a dangerous game of cat and mouse. Based on an idea by novelist Kate Atkinson and Helen Gregory.
THE FAMILY WRITER: Jenna Bans OTHER EPs: David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, Laurie Zaks CAST: Zach Gilford (Friday Night Lights), Joan Allen (The Missing), Andrew McCarthy (Pretty in Pink), Alison Pill (The Newsroom), Liam James (The Way, Way Back), Rarmian Newton (Dance Academy), Rupert Graves (V for Vendetta), Madeleine Arthur (Supernatural), Alex Steele (Degrassi: The Next Generation) Centers on a politician’s son who shows up nearly 10 years after his presumed death and rocks the local community. His reappearance, naturally, has repercussions for the neighbor jailed for his murder and the police officer that handled the case.
OF KINGS AND PROPHETS WRITERS: Adam Cooper, Bill Collage OTHER EPs: Jason Reed, Reza Aslan and Mahyad Tousi CAST: Simone Kessell (Terra Nova), Oliver Rix, Maisie Richardson-Sellers (The Originals), Mohammad Bakri (Tyrant), James Floyd An epic Biblical saga of faith, ambition and betrayal as told through the eyes of a battle-weary king, a powerful and resentful prophet and a resourceful young shepherd on a collision course with destiny.
QUANTICO WRITER: Josh Safran OTHER EPs: The Mark Gordon Company CAST: Aunjanue Ellis (NCIS: Los Angeles), Dougray Scott (Hemlock Grove), Tate Ellington, Priyanka Chopra A group of young FBI recruits, all with specific reasons for joining, battle their way through training at the Quantico base in Virginia. As we intercut between their hidden pasts and their present training, we also flash-forward to the near future, where one of the recruits will turn out to be a sleeper terrorist.
Untitled Pate & Fishburne Project WRITERS: Josh Pate, Rodes Fishburne OTHER EPs: Tony Krantz CAST: Don Johnson (Nash Bridges, Miami Vice), Scott Michael Foster (Chasing Life), Chace Crawford (Gossip Girl), Rebecca Rittenhouse (Red Band Society), India de Beaufort (Jane By Design), Delroy Lindo (Believe), Caitlin Carver (The Fosters), Yani Gellman (Pretty Little Liars), Amber Valletta (Revenge) A modern-day story about the biggest oil discovery in American history, one which triggers an economic boom in North Dakota on a scale not seen since the 1849 Gold Rush. The series tracks the pilgrimage of a young, ambitious couple as they brave a modern “Wild West,” negotiating an ensemble of roughnecks, grifters, oil barons, criminals and fellow prospectors.
WICKED CITY (FKA L.A. Crime) WRITER: Stephen Baigelman OTHER EPs: Mandeville Television CAST: Erika Christensen (Parenthood), Taissa Farmiga (American Horror Story), Darrell Britt-Gibson (The Wire), Adam Rothenberg (Ripper Street), Holley Fain (Grey’s Anatomy), Anne Winters (Tyrant), Ed Westwick (Gossip Girl) A character-driven, true-crime procedural that explores sex, politics and popular culture across various noteworthy eras in L.A. history. Season one focuses on two LA COPS in search for a Bonnie & Clyde-esque serial killing team amidst the rock-and-roll, coke-infused revelry of the 1980s Sunset Strip.
Also ABC has picked up three comedy series: The Muppets, The Real O’Neals and Dr. Ken
Pitch Perfect 2 is "even slicker and sharper" than Pitch Perfect 1, according to this extremely detailed review. http://t.co/PMgEsDp5N1— Matthew Lawrence (@BeefcakeFactory) May 8, 2015
When Holmes’ former recovery sponsor and friend, Alfredo (Ato Essandoh), disappears, Holmes and Watson retrace his steps as Captain Gregson and Detective Bell lend NYPD’s resources to help find him. As the group races to find him, Holmes wonders if his friend is a victim of foul play, or worse, if he has relapsed into addiction.
Sherlock will also be compelled into a short-term alliance with a dangerous person we've met before. And although Joan stays with the police to work the case from that end, she can't shake the thought that Moriarty (who will only be referenced in the episode, alas!) may have a hand in her troubles yet again.
Source 1, 2
If you're not familiar with Brantley Gilbert, I don't blame you tbh. He released this song I hate listen to all the time:
ANYWAY, apparently he's got a things for guns and wanted to show the world so he went and got the tattoo pictured above. He captioned the photo on his Instagram:
So BG nation.... I wanted to take my support of the 2nd amendment to another level, so my boy Carl Grace came by the house and hooked me up yesterday!!!
And if you're not familiar with the Second Amendment, do not fear! He also tattooed the text right under the guns. Maybe he should gotten the First Amendment tattooed as well since rednecks and Fox News viewers (who I'm pretty sure make up his fanbase) have no true understanding of what it means (as evidenced by news comment sections everywhere).
I'm sure that headline will get your attention.
So it seems after the cameras stopped rolling, Evanna ("Looney Lovegood") Lynch and Robbie ("James Potter") Jarvis became an item.
BuzzFeed notes the two seem to have been together a while, judging by all the Instagrams.
Make your Ravenclaw/Griffendor jokes. I'm at a loss.
This is the trailer for Ufotable's next series God Eater, which will start airing on July 5th. It is an adaption of Bandai Namco's PSP action game God Eater.
The Spring 2015 anime season is already half over. Charapedia polled 10,000 Japanese fans and asked them which anime they're still most excited for. Men voted for My Teenage Romantic Comedy SNAFU the most, while women voted for Gintama the most.
Madhouse's Overlord which will air this summer
Plot: The story begins with Yggdrasil, a popular online game which is quietly shut down one day; however, the protagonist Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) begining to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to take over the new world the game has become.
P.S. Did you know that Kakashi's face was revealed in Naruto (in the Official Guestbook) ? lol
"In the manga included with the guestbook, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are discussing how to best uncover Kakashi's face. The three meet with a photographer named Sukea, who wants to take a picture of Kakashi's face because it would be a scoop. After a failed attempt, the three ninja go home. However, it turns out that the photographer Sukea is actually Kakashi himself in disguise, and he reveals his face in the manga before taking a shower. At the end of the short, Kakashi says he plans to play around with Team 7 a few more times about what might be hiding under his mask."
source: crunchyroll, yt, animenews, yt
also rage of bahamut: genesis is getting a second season. general anime post?
My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme— Rihanna (@rihanna) February 26, 2011
This is different than the last promo. The first one was mostly flashbacks from earlier seasons, this one is more about the upcoming episode.
For the few of us that care, 3 of the Saturdays are planning to launch solo careers this year.
- Mollie is apparently launching 80s/Kylie/Britney sound
- Vanessa is apparently recording R&B music
- Una is apparently trying for an acoustic sound
They still swear they haven't broken up, blah blah blah
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
A low-quality Scream Queens poster was leaked today, and we finally get to see Ariana!
It's also the first time Jamie Lee Curtis appears in a poster.
Tennis star Rafa Nadal participated in a Spanish ad campaign for Kia called "El Coche de Nadal" in which he's pulled over for speeding by cops who want his autograph but evades them by disguising himself in various costumes.
Among the costumes are a pilot outfit, a traffic cop, aaaaaand this:
Because culture is a costume, apparently.
He has asked attendees to wear something gray "in tribute to all those recently lost in the violence".
He'll likely perform the song he wrote after Freddie Gray's killing. Some lyrics:
Does anybody hear us pray?
4 Michael Brown or Freddie Gray peace is more than the absence of war
Absence of war
R we gonna c another bloody day?
We're tired of cryin'& people dyin'
Let's all take the guns away
"Ever since her short-lived stint as a Super Hero ended in tragedy, Jessica Jones has been rebuilding her personal life and career as a hot-tempered, sardonic, badass private detective in Hell's Kitchen, New York City. Plagued by self-loathing, and a wicked case of PTSD, Jessica battles demons from within and without, using her extraordinary abilities as an unlikely champion for those in need... especially if they're willing to cut her a check."