Articles on this Page
- 04/16/15--19:56: _Mariah bitterly sep...
- 04/16/15--20:03: _New York, the Queen...
- 04/16/15--20:04: _Kylizzle Rocks Dred...
- 04/16/15--20:18: _Elementary 3x21 "Un...
- 04/16/15--21:13: _3/4 of One Directio...
- 04/16/15--21:23: _Woman who accused q...
- 04/17/15--14:22: _Official Poster for...
- 04/17/15--14:22: _Arrow 3x20 Canadian...
- 04/17/15--14:24: _New Pitch Perfect 2...
- 04/17/15--14:47: _Colton Haynes tweet...
- 04/17/15--14:47: _Sebastian Stan is N...
- 04/17/15--14:48: _Taylor Swift Does M...
- 04/17/15--14:48: _#TIDALforALL Roundup
- 04/17/15--15:24: _Charlie Hunnam's So...
- 04/17/15--15:25: _Drake: Madonna tast...
- 04/17/15--15:53: _Jason Statham: Form...
- 04/17/15--15:53: _louis tomlinson mak...
- 04/17/15--15:54: _Beyoncé Shares More...
- 04/17/15--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 04/17/15--18:54: _‘Furious 7′ Is Fast...
- 04/16/15--19:56: Mariah bitterly separates from power-publicist of 15 years
- 04/16/15--20:04: Kylizzle Rocks Dreds in her Teen Vogue Spread
- 04/16/15--20:18: Elementary 3x21 "Under My Skin" Promo
- 04/16/15--21:13: 3/4 of One Direction attend an event.
- 04/16/15--21:23: Woman who accused quarterback Jameis Winston of rape files suit
- Erica Kinsman, who was allegedly raped by FSU quarterback Jameis Winston in December of 2012, filed a lawsuit against Winston Thursday. Kinsman sued FSU in January.
- Kinsman reported the assault the night of, and went on to reveal her own identity in the documentary "The Hunting Ground."
- After being publicly accused of rape, Winston went on to win the Heisman Trophy and led the Florida State Seminoles to a national championship for the 2013 season.
- A Fox Sports investigation in 2014 found Florida State University officials and Tallahassee police took steps to both hide, and then hinder, the criminal investigation into a rape allegation against Winston.
- The police officer that headed the investigation, Scott Angulo, is a FSU alumni and fundraises for the athletics department. The state prosecutor, Willie Meggs, who appeared in "The Hunting Ground" and stated what happened that night was "not good" but still refused to take the case to trial, is also a FSU alumni.
- Winston's attorney hasn't released a statement, but he has said in the past they would countersue.
- 04/17/15--14:22: Official Poster for Disney's Descendants
- 04/17/15--14:22: Arrow 3x20 Canadian & New Zealand promos
- 04/17/15--14:24: New Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer!
- 04/17/15--14:47: Colton Haynes tweets about exit + trailer from his next role
- 04/17/15--14:47: Sebastian Stan is Now Promoting his Thirsty Trainer on Instagram
- 04/17/15--14:48: Taylor Swift Does McDonald's Commercials...in Japan!
- 04/17/15--14:48: #TIDALforALL Roundup
- 04/17/15--15:25: Drake: Madonna tastes like candy
- 04/17/15--15:53: Jason Statham: Former 90s Go-Go Dancer
- 04/17/15--15:54: Beyoncé Shares More HOT Vacation Pictures/GIFs
- 04/17/15--16:00: Free For All Friday
Power publicist Cindi Berger has parted ways with Mariah Carey after more than 15 years together. Berger confirmed that she's no longer working with Carey and said,"I have enormous respect for Mariah. She is one of the great talents and voices of our time, and I wish her nothing but the best in her future endeavors."Berger, co-chairman and CEO of PMK˙BNC, added,"I care very deeply for her personally, but I felt that professionally it was time for us to move on."
But later that week, Mariah insisted her publicist didn't quit her, but that she in fact asked Cindi to go after 15 years together. Sources reveal Mariah penned a letter reading,
"I've done a lot of soul-searching this past year and I found myself asking if I was truly employing a healthy perspective (not to sound too Oprah about it all). So I think it's time for us to take a break Cindi...I want to bring a fresh approach to this new phase in my career".
But TMZ reached out to Cindi Berger's office, and they say they never received the letter... ever. Sources connected with the publicist say she's the one who decided to end the relationship with Mariah.
never forget this Cindi Berger moment!
Ru loves New York's new nose and thinks it looks super natural
Her first set of implants was a DD
They tried to fix the sagging by giving her even bigger implants after that
She paid $30k for them but her skin couldn't support that heavy of implants
Claims her nipples are even more sensitive now not less
She's had sex since having them fixed and it was the first time they've bounced
She thinks she should get injections into the top of her ass... Ru disagrees
Interview summary (riveting stuff):
-Takes 2 hours to do her make up when she goes out.
-Will dye her hair blonde during summer.
-Likes to stalk her ex-bf on social media.
-Delete pics on instagram because the comments are mean.
When two New York City paramedics are killed during a kidnapping, Holmes and Watson join the manhunt to find the murderer and the woman he abducted. Also, Holmes learns important information about his recovery sponsor, Alfredo (Ato Essandoh), that strains their relationship.
Source 1, 2
Niall, Louis & Liam attended Trekstock's Great Gatsby Ball at London's Bloomsbury Ballroom on 4/16. Harry was not there and is currently in LA.
view more photos at the source.
Former member update: Zayn is still 22 & still love with a girl named Perrie Edwards. Zayn also got his nose pierced to further prove how in love he is with a girl named Perrie Edwards. ♥5ever.
Erica's story in The Hunting Ground broke my heart, I hope she wins and finds some peace. Jameis is beyond shit, and I can't wait to see the NFL do nothing with this. It is also being reported that this won't affect the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from recruiting him. smh.
Also known as someone is spending too much time on Tumblr
• Poster features the four main characters: Mal (Maleficent's daughter), Carlos (Cruella's son), Evie (Evil Queen's daughter), and Jay (Jafar's son). It has a beautiful tagline that would make Gaga proud.
• The plot is very Tumblr Disney AU. Belle and Adam's son is about to take the throne and since he's too benevolent, he wants to give a second chance to the bad kids, to redeem themselves. They're imprisoned on a remote island with the rest of the adult baddies. The offspring of the evil people are allowed to go to prep school with the kids of the Disney heroes, but the big question is: Will they remain bad, help their parents, and take over the kingdom, or will they embrace the good side, and save the kingdom?
• No need to fear, because this is a DCOM, set to premiere this year.
You know what I think is gonna happen....Since it says a life for a life....I feel like Malcolm will sacrifice himself so they can bring Thea to life....if this happens I am gonna be so pissed, bitch is gonna die a hero ugh.
Featuring Jesse, Aubrey, and different songs!
What do you think, ONTD? Will this unpromoted film succeed? Will Colton get another job? Or will he be placed in the Hall of Fame of Teen Wolf actors unable to get work after their departure?
SOURCE: Colton's Twitter + San Andrea's Movie twitter
Big week for Mr. Don Saladino!! My brother from another mother...happy birthday and congratulations on launching www.donsaladino.com !! He's brought it to another level. Go check it out!
This is a good bye for now. Wishing my boy @imsebastianstan the best of luck on his next project. Love ya bud. @drive495 #donsaladino #superhero #captainamerica #wintersoldier #training #Fitness #strength #healthandwellness
C'mon dude, grow your hair faster.
Taylor Swift has a secret twin -- and she's a Japanese McDonald's model! Take a look at her commercial here: http://t.co/MmLvIAWrK0— Us Weekly (@usweekly) April 17, 2015
Jay Z and Jack White have been personally calling Tidal subscribers to thank them for using the service: http://t.co/rzyKO0xjUb— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) April 17, 2015
- Jay-Z and Jack White have personally called some people who signed up for Tidal
- Some of the other celebrities, I mean musicians on stage have called people too
- Jack White apparently doesn't own a cell phone
- Tidal allows artists to see which users are listening to their music and how often
- This is good customer service, says one user
Some takeaways from Jack White's recent chat on The Vault (April 16), a $20 per month subscription service by his label Third Man Records
-"it's going to take a reeducation of this generation to make people understand that the art musicians create is not worthless. up and coming musicians especially"
-"what's the point if nobody can hear the music? that's what we're going to do with tidal. you'll be able to stream all of the third man acts all on one page and shuffle, turning people on to unknown artists. there isn't a streaming page for a record label i don't think, so we are trying to build that for tmr as we speak."
-"we don't want to kill spottily, we just want to add an idea to the mix that comes directly from artists and do our best to help young artists get paid for what they do. i'm all about putting gas in the tanks of your local band, i want them to get paid something for streaming."
- "movies aren't free. but are there great movies on netflix? not many. there's a balance to be had, but the answer is not dissing musicians for their contributions. music is EXPENSIVE to produce. even for young bands."
- "the opinion of "not wanting to make rich people richer" is ridiculous. we're not going to ask spielberg to do his next film for free are we? or expect to go to a theater and not buy a ticket are we? doesn't add up. treat musicians with the same respect is all that musicians ask."
- "if you love music, get some better speakers. when i was growing up, even crackheads had a good stereo to blow tunes." (lol)
- CEO has left, replaced by another guy who apparently "has a better understanding of the industry and a clear vision for how the company is looking to change the status quo"
- Rumors are circulating that Jay-Z has fired up to 25 employees; Tidal denies it. CEO possibly one of them? HMMM
Tidal music-streaming service launches feature to promote emerging artists http://t.co/WGSKS8E6LL— The Guardian (@guardian) April 17, 2015
-“Every week, nascent talent in any genre will emerge" (lol)
- One critic still says convenience trumps sound quality
Source: Rolling Stone's Twitter, Business Insider's Twitter, The Guardian's Twitter, and my Vault subscription.
Have you paid for Tidal yet? Also, music post? What are you listening to (on TIDAL obv), what's on your RSD list?
thinks Charlie's ass> his
Could probably sketch it too
Freshly shorn Zayn looks good at the Asian Awards tonight. Big news from his ex-bandmate Louis in Bizarre tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/dqlibWkZlW— Dan Wootton (@danwootton) April 17, 2015
LOUIS' ANNOUNCEMENT MUST BE:— ℋ (@i69lxrry) April 17, 2015
- LARRY COMING OUT
- LARRY COMING OUT
- LARRY COMING OUT
-HARRY BEING PREGNANT
- LARRY COMING OUT
Praying for Louis's announcement to be about Larry like... pic.twitter.com/873wW60be9— ✧ Cℏαrℓøtte loves ℋ✧ (@harrygrandesod) April 17, 2015
i can just imagine the words "i am gay" coming out louis' mouth and it sounds so fucking right— erin (@soakedziam) April 17, 2015
LOUIS HAS BIG NEWS 2MORROW PLS LET IT BE HIM COMING OUT— ya girl sam (@94slawley) April 17, 2015
wait louis has an announcement tomorrow im going to church to pray for gay— 110 & 135 days (@basicliffords) April 17, 2015
who did this and why is harry so gorgeous? pic.twitter.com/NVmSKBKMBf— L & H (@jetaime_larry) April 17, 2015
the last one doesn't really have anything to do with this but i needed to include it
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
+ Furious 7 has hit $1 billion at the box office after just 17 days in theaters, making it the quickest film ever to hit that mark. Before F7, the fastest climb to $1 billion was 19 days, set by Avatar (2009) and tied by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011) and The Avengers (2012).
+ The film is also the second-biggest worldwide debut of all time (after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2); the biggest opening day in China (beating out Transformers: Age of Extinction); and the best ever April or Easter weekend.