Articles on this Page
- 04/07/15--14:46: _Maisie Williams for...
- 04/07/15--14:48: _Hilary Duff Chats w...
- 04/07/15--14:49: _Gotham Featurette F...
- 04/07/15--14:50: _Marilyn Manson got ...
- 04/07/15--14:51: _Ciara Performs "I B...
- 04/07/15--14:51: _CONFIRMED: Andrew G...
- 04/07/15--15:07: _The Bella twins giv...
- 04/07/15--15:07: _Nicole Kidman's 'Gr...
- 04/07/15--15:36: _THANK GOD
- 04/07/15--15:36: _'Avengers: Age Ouf ...
- 04/07/15--15:37: _POTUS Trash Talks P...
- 04/07/15--16:13: _One Direction star ...
- 04/07/15--16:50: _The Longest Ride (n...
- 04/07/15--16:51: _Frank Grillo Teases...
- 04/07/15--17:35: _Naughty Boy Blasts ...
- 04/07/15--17:38: _It's almost that ti...
- 04/07/15--17:39: _Flawless All Time L...
- 04/07/15--18:27: _Human Centipede 3 S...
- 04/07/15--18:27: _Mischa Barton Sues ...
- 04/07/15--19:08: _Tink freestyles on ...
- 04/07/15--14:46: Maisie Williams for Dazed Magazine preview
- 04/07/15--14:50: Marilyn Manson got punched at a Denny's at 2 AM, vows revenge
- 04/07/15--14:51: Ciara Performs "I Bet" ('Black Girls Rock!' 2015)
- 04/07/15--14:51: CONFIRMED: Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are on a break :'(
- 04/07/15--15:07: Nicole Kidman's 'Grace of Monaco' gets BYE FELICIA'd to Lifetime
- 04/07/15--15:36: THANK GOD
- 04/07/15--15:36: 'Avengers: Age Ouf Ultron' - TV Spot #5 + New Character Spoilers
- 04/07/15--15:37: POTUS Trash Talks Paul Pierce
- 04/07/15--16:13: One Direction star Niall Horan to caddie for Rory McIlroy
- 04/07/15--16:50: The Longest Ride (new Nicholas Sparks movie) premiere
- 04/07/15--16:51: Frank Grillo Teases Captain America: Civil War Involvement
- 04/07/15--17:35: Naughty Boy Blasts Louis Tomlinson; OP rolls her eyes.
- 04/07/15--18:27: Human Centipede 3 Synopsis and Release Date Revealed
- 04/07/15--18:27: Mischa Barton Sues Her Mother
- 04/07/15--19:08: Tink freestyles on The Breakfast Club
Maisie Williams appears on the cover of 'Dazed Magazine' for their Summer issue. There will be a ten page interview in which she shares her thoughts on sexual taboos, feminism and politics; “I get a lot of adults who are like, ‘You don’t know shit,’ and it’s like, ‘You don’t know shit. You have no idea what it’s like to be 17 years old.’”
Actress and singer Hilary Duff is starring in the new show “Younger” on TV Land and has also released the single “Sparks.
-The hosts discuss how everyone fell in love with Hilary on Lizzie McGuire in 2001.
-A new clip of Younger was played and it featured Hilary and Sutton outside of Josh's (played by Nico) apartment!
-Hilary then went on to discuss Younger, she said that the show dealt with friendship among women and ageism.
-Hilary said that acting comes more naturally to her than singing does.
-Hilary discussed her break from music and said that her upcoming album will be "emotional" but it will also be "dance music"
-Hilary said that when she was 18-19 years old she got sick of people bringing up Lizzie McGuire. Now, she embraces the show completely.
-Hilary said she is very proud of the fact that Lizzie McGuire had such an impact on the lives of young people around the world.
-Hilary then talked about Brooklyn and her hair color change. She said she called her publicist and said "I want to be a mermaid queen"
-Hilary said she is going to be doing promotion this month for both Younger and her new song, "Sparks".
-Discussion about the bikini photo that Hilary posted on Instagram.
Sparks is currently #9 in Canada and #22 in the US on iTunes
Marilyn Manson -- Grand Slammed in the Face at a Denny's http://t.co/0LhZlq8y1I— TMZ (@TMZ) April 7, 2015
Marilyn Manson -- Punch Me, I'll Sue You ... Vows Revenge for Denny's Fight http://t.co/MQoHIK774x— TMZ (@TMZ) April 7, 2015
Summary: Manson went to a Denny's in Alberta (TMZ doesn't specify as to where in Alberta, which is a pretty big place) at 2 AM. He got into an argument with the table next to him, allegedly called a woman a "bitch," and her boyfriend punched him. Manson says he never called her any names, and that he was sucker punched. He says he'll press charges.
TMZ tweet 1
TMZ tweet 2
ONTD, how gross is Denny's?
Ciara performs the first single from her upcoming album, "Jackie".
omg noooooooooooooo :'(
Nice of Nikki to break kayfabe to say nice things about AJ, while Brie is like whatever.
How bad was Nikki and Naomi last night? #mess
-Lifetime will premiere the once-anticipated biopic May 25 at 8/7c
-Wrought with behind the scenes drama since it opened at Cannes last year
-Was originally set for release last spring before The Weinstein Company scrapped it
Before ugly vj lips
With new floating city, Nick Fury, Steve and Tony shots.
Also, a few casting spoilers:
SPOILERS: Hungarian Translation List Reveals Major Age of Ultron Roles? http://t.co/3Kmmy3gnyb— ねんねん@ボッチ (@nen2chan) April 7, 2015
- Linda Cardellini is playing Hawkeye's wife. Ben Sakamoto and Isabella Poynton are playing his kids.
- Julie Delpy is playing Madame B (part of the Black Widow’s backstory, perhaps?)
Source 1, 2
- The Washington Wizards stopped by the White House to play a little basketball with President Obama and a group of young kids.
- Obama can be heard saying, "That's three in a row! What you got to say?!"
- Wizards PG John Wall said of the day, "It was fun. [Obama's] got the weirdest jump shot release but today he showed off. He showed off today. He hit two game-winners so he showed off a little bit today."
- Wall added, "He trash-talked Paul when he hit the game-winner. He was like, 'I'm clutch, I'm clutch.'"
ayyyy get it pres
photo and video source
Niall will caddie for the game's No.1-ranked player at the Masters Par-3 Contest in Augusta.
McIlroy said: "I caught up with him in Australia at the end of last year and I said, 'If you're available Wednesday afternoon and you want to carry the bag for nine holes, you're more than welcome.' He's excited to be here and looking forward to spending a bit of time with him out there tomorrow."
Yesssss my sweet Irish prince <3 so happy for him
Stars Oona Chaplin, Scott Eastwood, Britt Robertson and director George Tillman Jr.
Melissa Benoist & Blake Jenner
The Eastwood fam
The man himself, mr. Sparks
ontd, will you watch the annual NS movie?
Captain America: The Winter Soldier baddie Frank Grillo, who played Brock "Crossbones" Rumlow has long been rumored to have a bigger -- and costumed! -- role in next year's Captain America: Civil War and after having played it cool for the most part for months, it looks like the actor is confirming the reports on Twitter (and IG).
A #civil-war is on the horizon. And it's gonna be a free for all.— frank grillo (@FrankGrillo) April 6, 2015
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4
Will he kill someone important this time?
Shots fired! Naughty Boy is at it again, this time calling Louis out in a brand new interview. He claims Louis ‘deliberately’ provoked him on Twitter which created more stress for Zayn following his departure from One Direction!
Naughty Boy, 30, wants the world to know that he has his mate Zayn Malik‘s back (by doing an interview and talking about him when he wants privacy. that's real love ♥) — but he totally bashed Zayn’s ex band mate Louis Tomlinson, 23, to get his point across! Find out exactly what Naughty Boy said about Louis — major diss alert!
“There seems to be some needless provoking going on. [Louis] was deliberately adding to the provoking. I don’t think that’s fair. Especially on Zayn, that’s not fair,”Naughty Boy told Heat mag.
“Right now, there needs to be calm. He could have said that to me privately. Doing it openly is another act of provocation that’s not needed.”
read a bit more at the source.
is he serious?
+V COACHELLA MUSTS+
While you are out shopping, remember to take risks! Be that girl you swoon over. Be the girl you want to be. Don’t be afraid to take risks. Go for it. Print on print, big head piece, sequin, show some skin… Whatever you fantasize about. Go for it!!!!!+SIDE NOTE+ Be prepared for the weather. It’s hot during the day and cool at night. I normally pack a pair of leggings and a jacket or thick kimono to throw on. Nothing fun about being cold. Also bring a fun printed scarf! You can sit on it, wear on your head or drape over you when it gets chilly. And God forbid … if the dust storm comes, wrap it around your face!! Xx
Flawless pop-punk kings All Time Low released their sixth studio album, Future Hearts today! Below is a video of them doing a surprise acoustic performance yesterday on top of the Empire State Building (where I know they remembered that #TheresAlwaysTimeForManors) and above is a stream of the standard version of the album. The Hopeless deluxe version has 3 bonus songs (Your Bed, Bottle and a Beat, and Cinderblock Garden [Acoustic]); the Best Buy version has 2 bonus songs (How the Story Ends, Something's Gotta Give [Acoustic]).
If you remain unconvinced as to the superiority of this album and the slew of great reviews and current score of 78 on metacritic doesn't help, allow Sansa, Queen of the North to persuade you.
Future Hearts. This is amazing. http://t.co/1DOaL9fMMk check it yoooo— Sophie Turner (@SophieT) April 7, 2015
The album is fucking fantastic (Cinderblock Garden, Your Bed, Dancing with a Wolf, Old Scars/Future Hearts, Don't You Go, Runaways, Kids in the Dark, The Edge of Tonight, Tidal Waves>>>>>) and I think they may have a solid chance of hitting high on the charts next week which they totally deserve (so go pick the album up!). To me, this is their best album yet and it's the epitome of a pop-punk album (flop unchoco need not reply).
The official synopsis has been released for 'The Human Centipede: Final Sequence' the third installment in the 'Human Centipede' trilogy.
Bully prison warden Bill Boss (Dieter Laser), leading a big state prison in the US of A, has a lot of problems; his prison statistically has the highest amount of prison riots, medical costs and staff turnover in the country. But foremost he is unable to get the respect he thinks he deserves from his inmates and the state Governor (Eric Roberts). He constantly fails in experimenting with different ideas for the ideal punishment to get the inmates in line, which drives him, together with the sizzling heat, completely insane. Under threats of termination by the Governor, his loyal right hand man Dwight (Laurence R Harvey) comes up with a brilliant idea. A revolutionary idea which could change the American prison system for good and save billions of dollars. An idea based on the notorious Human Centipede movies, that will literally and figuratively get the inmates on their knees, creating the ultimate punishment and deterrent for anyone considering a life of crime. Having nothing to lose, Bill and Dwight create a jaw-dropping 500-person prison centipede.
The film is set to be released in theaters and on VOD in May.
ONTD, have you ever had to sue your parent?
Tink is an upcomong singer and rapper and "Timbaland's protege" who has been noted for comparisons to Lauryn Hill.
mods, it's a video of a freestyle what kind of summary do you want?