Articles on this Page
- 03/18/15--13:01: _Listen to every sam...
- 03/19/15--08:24: _A mini The Nanny re...
- 03/19/15--08:25: _Natalia Kills & Wil...
- 03/19/15--08:50: _not just a fuckboy,...
- 03/19/15--08:50: _Hobo Cavill has a b...
- 03/19/15--09:01: _Why are today's (ma...
- 03/19/15--09:01: _The thriling saga c...
- 03/19/15--09:42: _Kate Upton covers E...
- 03/19/15--09:43: _National Geographic...
- 03/19/15--09:43: _Is VH1's New Show "...
- 03/19/15--10:09: _Rihanna Says She'd ...
- 03/19/15--10:09: _AVENGERS: AGE OF UL...
- 03/19/15--10:42: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/19/15--11:50: _Mr Jamie Dornan's i...
- 03/19/15--11:51: _Lena Dunham debuts ...
- 03/19/15--11:51: _In Unnecessary TV S...
- 03/19/15--11:51: _First review of 'Cr...
- 03/19/15--12:15: _The Americans - 3x0...
- 03/19/15--12:15: _Bradley Cooper and ...
- 03/19/15--12:17: _Hammond and May ref...
- 03/18/15--13:01: Listen to every sample on Kendrick Lamar’s album To Pimp A Butterfly
- 03/19/15--08:24: A mini The Nanny reunion happened last night
- 03/19/15--08:25: Natalia Kills & Willy Moon Apologize
- 03/19/15--08:50: not just a fuckboy, but a potential criminal: the zayn malik story
- Zayn and Louis are required to post a $4,470 bond and $447 processing fee that they forfeit if they do illegal drugs during their stay in the Philippines this weekend
- This comes after the http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/78652411.htmlinfamous video of the two of them doing drugs last spring while on tour
- 03/19/15--08:50: Hobo Cavill has a big dick, knows his clothes are ugly.
- In an interview for ShortListMode, Henry Cavill was asked whether he wears "budgie smugglers" (Speedos) or "swimming shorts" he jokingly answered: "Definitely, definitely swimming shorts. For me, it'd be more like a parrot smugglers. A Macaw or something. Perhaps a large bird of prey. Bald eagle. There you go."
- On his shit sense of fashion. “I never throw stuff away even when I’ve changed size," he said "Things I’ve liked, I'll wear so much that I have had to get rid it. If I love something enough, I'd still see it the way it initially was, and then a friend will say, ‘Why do you dress like a homeless person? Look at your f**king clothes, mate.’ And then you realise that the T-shirt you adore has four holes in it. And that pair of jeans no longer has a fashionable rip; it’s just your knee hanging out."
- He recalled one time his clothes literally ripped. "Atthe end of Man of Steel, I had a suit tailored for the Immortals premiere. At that stage, I was at my very leanest. It was just after shooting my shirtless scenes. At the very end of the movie, I put that suit on again for a photoshoot we were doing and I ripped the seams, the inside seams, just because my thighs were that much bigger."
- 03/19/15--09:01: Why are today's (male) stars so short?
- 03/19/15--09:01: The thriling saga continues - Zayn goes crawling back to the UK
- 03/19/15--09:42: Kate Upton covers Edit magazine, thinks social media is 'bullsh--t'
- 03/19/15--09:43: National Geographic Announces Neil deGrasse Tyson's Talk Show
- 03/19/15--10:09: Rihanna Says She'd Need Butt Pads to Compete with J.Lo
- 03/19/15--10:09: AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Extended TV Spot
- 03/19/15--10:42: ONTD Roundup
- Why Gone Girl’s Amy Dunne Is the Most Disturbing Female Villain of All Time
- Backlash Over Cinderella, Doesn't Fall Within Feminist Movement of Frozen
- Amber Rose Organizes Slut Walk
- Jimmy Kimmel Reveals He's Had 'Horrible, Horrible' Penis Surgery
- Kylie Jenner Has Instagram Photoshoot on LA Balcony
- Photographic Evidence of Zayn Malik and Not-Perrie Surfaces
- Zayn Malik Responds to Cheating Rumors on Twitter
- What the Hell is Iggy Azalea Rapping?
- Glastonbury Fans React To News of Kanye Headliner
- The Empire Season Finale Viewing Post
- Sam Smith Loses 14 Pounds in 14 Days
- Chris Evans Gets Lunch at Fatburger
- Plus-Sized Dominatrix Details 'Lurid Encounter' With Michael Phelps
- Eva Mendes: 'You can't do sweatpants'
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 03/19/15--11:50: Mr Jamie Dornan's interview with The Guardian + new outtakes
- 03/19/15--11:51: Lena Dunham debuts new haircut, looks cute
- 03/19/15--11:51: First review of 'Crimson Peak' by Stephen King
- 03/19/15--12:17: Hammond and May refuse to film Top Gear without Clarkson
Available now on iTunes.
01. Wesley's Theory
Samples Boris Gardiner’s "Every N***** is a Star":
03. King Kunta
Features melody from Johnny Burns'"Get Nekkid", performed by Mausberg:
Samples James Brown's "The Payback":
& Ahmad’s "We Want the Funk":
& resung lyrics from Michael Jackson’s "Smooth Criminal":
Samples Lalah Hathaway’s "On Your Own":
& Zapp & Roger’s "Computer Love":
10. Hood Politics
Samples Sufjan Stevens’ "All for Myself":
Samples The Isley Brothers’ "That Lady":
16. Mortal Man
Samples Fela Kuti’s "I No Get Eye for Back", performed by Houston Person.
The track also samples this interview with Tupac from 1994:
(Parts 2-6 follow)
I compiled the videos based on the credits on the album's official track listing.
Post whatever else you feel inspired the album! Outkast was the popular connection in previous posts.
Fran Drescher and Charles Shaughnessy at the opening night performance of 'Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella' on March 18, 2015.
With Renee Taylor
And with Christopher Rich
Philippines imposes “weed bond” on One Direction http://t.co/crcLTEixax— TIME.com (@TIME) March 19, 2015
Some key points from the article:
he's morphing into jamie dornan but he can still rip my clothes off tbh!
What do you think, ONTD?
A few quotes from the article:
"I feel like social media is kind of bullsh--t. At the beginning it was amazing and a lot of fun. It was like 'Cool, I can talk to my fans!' When I joined Twitter it was just me, but [when] you've got contracts, it's so planned. Now it's about who has the best marketing, not who has a great personality."
"The internet can be horrible, so I just don't look at it anymore. But maybe a little hate is good for me. Because if I'm in a spot where everyone loves me, I won't try as hard."
Full article can be read here: Source
National Geographic Channel announced that Neil deGrasse Tyson's late night show, 'Star Talk', will start airing on April 20 at 11pm.
The guests on the first show will be film director Christopher Nolan, 'Star Trek' actor George Takei, biologist Richard Dawkins, retired Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, producer Norman Lear and former U.S. President Jimmy Carter. The astrophysicist is expected to explore the many ways science and technology have influenced the life of his guests. Bill Nye the Science Guy will offer perspective via a pre-taped segment every week. The show is based on Tyson's podcast of the same name.
Are you excited? Why is there no tag for this man?
Anyone watch the show last night?
new footage and Hawkeye speaks
For Wednesday, March 18, 2015:
on playing Paul Spector and Christian Grey:
“I know, I know, that’s the thing. I consider myself quite light-hearted, pretty easy-going, and I keep playing sick psychopath bastards! It kinda worries me sometimes how comfortable I am in that zone.”
on "The Fall" being renewed for the 3rd season:
“The thing is, the show had to develop and expand. You can’t just regurgitate what you did in the first series. But then, some people’s argument is that you should stop after the first series. But I would happily play Paul for ever and one thing I’m learning is: ‘Ah, fuck it, you can’t please everyone.”
on the important role "The Fall" had in his career:
“That show has given me ev-er-y-thing. It’s a serious bit of fucking culture and just such a treat to do. I know that every opportunity I get from now on is because of The Fall.”
on being a part of "Fifty Shades of Grey":
“There are times when I’ll be like: ‘Huh, someone made a Fifty Shades movie, that’s funny.’ And then I’ll be like: ‘Wait, I’m the guy?!’”
on why did he take the part of Christian Grey:
“You know, I’m not naive as to why people would think it was a bad [career] choice, or why there is a snobbery about it. But I’m also not stupid, and I knew with [director] Sam [Taylor-Johnson], and [cinematographer] Seamus McGarvey, the film would be in safe hands. And, you know, it does no harm to be in a film that makes half a billion dollars.”
'fifty shades of grey' promo photoshoot outtakes
i really liked that article <3 i miss seeing his face everywhere though
source | source | source
It looks like Stephen King is fangirling over the Guillermo del Toro's upcoming horror movie 'Crimson Peak'.
his love for this movie is all over the news! it's so cute :3 i cannot wait.
Source: 1, 2
Love the title. An Emmy worthy episiode for Mail Robot, tbh.
Mods, does it work now?