Articles on this Page
- 03/16/15--10:58: _Hailee Steinfeld an...
- 03/16/15--10:58: _jordin sparks + 2 c...
- 03/16/15--10:59: _100% Not Gay, Str8 ...
- 03/16/15--10:59: _Hilary Duff Is Havi...
- 03/16/15--11:00: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/16/15--11:37: _Richard Madden does...
- 03/16/15--12:18: _Alicia Vikander cov...
- 03/16/15--12:18: _New Lindsey Stirli...
- 03/16/15--12:18: _Patrick Schwarzeneg...
- 03/16/15--12:19: _Game of Thrones - S...
- 03/16/15--12:19: _Intervention return...
- 03/17/15--08:19: _Bellamy Young on "T...
- 03/17/15--08:19: _flop rita ora says ...
- 03/17/15--09:12: _Chris Brown's "Alle...
- 03/17/15--09:12: _Go Behind The Scene...
- 03/17/15--09:13: _Ashley Judd pressin...
- 03/17/15--09:33: _Prizeo raffles off ...
- 03/17/15--09:41: _Dakota Johnson on c...
- 03/17/15--10:07: _'the jinx' producer...
- 03/17/15--10:07: _'American Horror St...
- 03/16/15--10:58: Hailee Steinfeld and Richard Armitage in Edith Wharton's "Summer"
- 03/16/15--10:58: jordin sparks + 2 chainz x "double tap" (official video)
- 03/16/15--10:59: 100% Not Gay, Str8 Heterosexual Ansel Elgort for Seventeen Magazine
On whether a guy can be just platonic friends with a girl:
“If a woman is really pretty, it’s kind of hard. I’m not going to lie. Actually, that’s not true. Me and Shailene [Woodley] have a really platonic relationship. I’ve never once wanted her sexually, which is nice. But for me, if a person is someone I’m attracted to, and she’s my best friend, hopefully we’re dating.”
On spoiling the women in his life:
“I like to buy girls shoes and jewelry. I buy stupidly expensive shoes. I got Louboutins for my momand my girlfriend before. My mom was like, ‘I can’t wear these; they’re too high.’ I was like, ‘Mom, you have to try them – they’re so cool. They’re red snakeskin!’ She still wears them every so often but she can’t walk in them.”
- 03/16/15--10:59: Hilary Duff Is Having Her Kim K #NoFilter Moment
- 03/16/15--11:00: ONTD Roundup
- Best and Worst Glee Performances
- People Magazine Declares Statutory Rape "Adorable"
- Kim Kardashian Jealous of Her Horcrux in Form of Kylie Jenner
- Chris Evans Is Allegedly Dating Lily Collins
- Jared Padalecki Reveals Struggle With Clinical Depression
- Famous People With Creepy Obsessions
- Melanie Blatt to Natalia Kills: 'Sorry Love, You're a Twat'
- Ansel Elgort Explains Why Birthday Is Like Pokemon
- Lea Delaria Calls D&G "Fags," Goes off on "PC Police"
- Some Jokes From Justin Bieber's Comedy Central Roast (Spoiler Alert: They're Not Funny)
- The Walking Dead "Spend" Viewing Post
- Jeremy Clarkson Quits Top Gear, Show Cancelled for Good
- The Return of 'Vault Disney' on TMC
- Natalia Kills Rips X-Factor Contestant for Wearing a Suit, Imitating Her Husband
- Natalia Kills and Willy Moon Fired from the X-Factor
- Kylie Jenner’s Cleavage Contouring Results In Makeup Malfunction
- 03/16/15--11:37: Richard Madden does various photoshoots, looks handsome
- 03/16/15--12:18: New Lindsey Stirling US Tour Dates
- 03/16/15--12:18: Patrick Schwarzenegger Hugs a Woman, Is Accused on Cheating on Miley
- 03/16/15--12:19: Game of Thrones - Season 5 international promo
- 03/16/15--12:19: Intervention returns to A&E next Sunday!
- 03/17/15--08:19: Bellamy Young on "The Ellen Show"
- 03/17/15--09:12: Chris Brown's "Alleged" Daughter Visits His Tour Bus!
- 03/17/15--09:13: Ashley Judd pressing charges against assholes on Twitter
- 03/17/15--10:07: 'the jinx' producers probably messed with its timeline
- 03/17/15--10:07: 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' cast @ PALEYFEST LA
Based on Edith Wharton's romantic novella, Summer is a heart-breaking, sexy, coming-of-age tale anchored by an unforgettable heroine: Charity Royall. Despite having been rescued as a child from a life of degradation and poverty by her guardian, Lawyer Royall, Charity dreams of escaping North Dormer, the sleepy, stifling New England town in which she's been raised, where the denizens never let her forget that she's beneath them. Attempting to push away the complicated feelings she's developed toward her guardian (Richard Armitage), Charity (Hailee Steinfeld) falls head-long into a passionate affair with a handsome, sophisticated stranger. (IMDB)
source: 1, 2
Richard's been surprising me with his projects lately. What do you think of these two playing opposite each other? Gross or hot?
ONTD, would you let Ansel buy you Louboutins and Cartier pieces?
Hilary Duff's showing off more of her body than ever in this racy selfie: http://t.co/8EjJ59CGEu— Us Weekly (@usweekly) March 16, 2015
Hilary Duff posted a sexy bikini selfie to her Instagram page on Sunday. The Duffster didn't do this to show off though, she did it to encourage other mothers to love their bodies (and because she's tired of only being in walking posts on ontd).
"Hey #moms #westillgotit ❤️ #loveyourbod," Duff captioned the photo.
Her Instagram followers have responded positively, though most of the comments I'm seeing are from perverts, not mothers. A positive response is a positive response.
feel free to share your bikini selfies in the comments, ontd mothers. mine are, uh, saved on a different laptop so i'll get back to y'all.
For Sunday, March 15, 2015:
Choice quote: “But next year, the Oscars will be interesting. If all goes well, I’m going to have three films in contention. I’ve had many years of working a lot without being in the public eye. And that’s been good. But by this time next year, I think things are going to change.” She smiled. “I expect to be busy. I’m ready to be a bit more known.”
--Described as: "projecting an air of self-sufficiency: polite but not warm, and certainly not vulnerable."
--Auditioned for Snow White and the Huntsman, a career turning point even if she didn't get the part
--Says the Danish Girl "is really about the fear of losing someone you love."
--Is the new face of Louis Vuitton
--Is still dating Michael Fassbender, was visiting him in San Francisco, but refuses to discuss him
Full article here
Lindsey Stirling has announced new US tour dates, with a presale happening tomorrow, March 17 at 10am local time. You can also win an exclusive signed vinyl by purchasing presale tickets! There's no word yet (that I know of) when the regular tickets will go on sale.
DeVos Performance Hall
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
Count Basie Theatre
RED BANK, NJ
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
Wolf Trap Filene Center
nTelos Wireless Pavilion
Red Hat Amphitheater
Carl Black Chevy Woods Amphitheater
WHITES CREEK, TN
ST. LOUIS, MO
Meadow Brook Music Festival
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI
Source 1Source 2
I hope this cut works, LJ has been trying my patience today
Omg. It's one of my best friends girlfriend...— Patrick Shriver (@PSchwarzenegger) March 16, 2015
Would NEVER do anything against my GF.....— Patrick Shriver (@PSchwarzenegger) March 16, 2015
Girls have guy friends and guys have friends that are girls...— Patrick Shriver (@PSchwarzenegger) March 16, 2015
(Screenshot of Tweet since embedding it isn't working.)
Intervention was cancelled in 2013, and then revived and the new season was said to air on the LMN network. Now, it has been decided that Intervention will return to A&E with all new episodes, starting March 22! A special preview episode will air on Sunday with behind-the-scenes info about past Intervention episodes. Best of all, the original interventionists (Jeff Van Vonderen, Candy Finnigan, Ken Seeley and Donna Chavous) are all returning. A preview of the new season features the usual meltdowns and assortment of addicts, as well as a 28 yr old who already has dentures due to her addictions.
Check out a video preview for the new season, featuring music by Hozier, HERE.
Random Intervention Fact: out of 243 addicts appearing on Intervention, 156 are sober as of July 2013. 17 have unfortunately passed away.
Summarized by moi, not copy + pasted
Favorite or most memorable Intervention episodes?
- Stans for Michelle Obama
- Talks about Portia joining the show
- Clip of her "Repeat After Me" episode is shown
- Admits Mellie will probably fail miserably at attempt to become POTUS
rita ora is a perfectionist. gurl talked to some magazine idk the name about her perfectionism. "I expect a lot of myself. I'm a little perfectionist. If I'm worried about the expectations of others on top of that, I think I would probably go crazy."
also talked how social media is important or smth. "It's easy to forget just how many people are following you on there. You have to learn what to say and when to hold back. But that's just part of me right now, sharing my life with others on a daily basis - it's part of my job." [did she forget about that 100,000 retweets scandal? gurl is a mess my god ok]
also talked how Jake Gyllenhaal helped her to be an actress. "It was an incredible experience! Jake made it very easy for me. The role that I play, is indeed very far away from my real life. But this role made me see a few things differently now. To be honest I needed a lot of coaching and some speech training, because I had to have a certain accent. It was really great to go into a completely different world, but it was not always easy."
sources: 1+ 2
fixed, mods. ty! ok losers. are you perfectionists?
Chris Brown -- Royalty gets all access at hip-hop concert http://t.co/lkuqOGtxxY Check out the photos and tell us what YOU think!— TMZ Live (@TMZLive) March 17, 2015
Although it still hasn't been confirmed, it looks like Chris Brown's possible daughter, Royalty, and her mother were photographed getting on to Chris's tour bus in Houston, Texas. It may have not been confirmed yet, but I'm going to have to assume this more than confirms the rumors.
Based upon the novel The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex, HOME features an all-star voice cast including Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez. Directed by Tim Johnson (Over the Hedge; Antz).
Opens on March 27.
Basically Ashley Judd is a huge Kentucky Wildcats fan and is pretty active on Twitter during their games. During a game the other day she tweeted about how she felt Arizona was playing dirty. People responded by calling her a cunt, whore and saying that she should get raped.
Judd responded initially by retweeting the threats and reporting the users to Twitter.
I am sorry to retweet but this is a typical example. “@Leeroy_MAX: .@AshleyJudd Go suck on Cal's two inch dick ye Bitch whore.”— ashley judd (@AshleyJudd) March 15, 2015
(Since the users were suspended this is one of the few tweets that remains in her timeline, USA Today mentions that the Tweets were too vulgar to show / repeat on air)
She isn't stopping there though, she has also decided to press charges since she wants people to know that gendered violence - even when over social media - is not okay.
Included this one since it has Ashley's original tweet that cause people to lose their shit. Again most of these are aftermath since the original users have all been suspended -
@AshleyJudd Yeah I didn't know who the fuck you were until I saw you on the news whining like a little bitch, and thats no gender bias.— ehrald (@_jahq) March 17, 2015
@AshleyJudd does it hurt being such a dumb cunt?— evil_bender (@evil_bender) March 17, 2015
@AshleyJudd YOU ARE A WHORE— tail (@paulhori932) March 17, 2015
@AshleyJudd YOU ARE A MOTHRFUCKING WHORE— tail (@paulhori932) March 17, 2015
@AshleyJudd I WILL CALL YOU A WHORE ALL MY LIFE— tail (@paulhori932) March 17, 2015
Source 1 and 2
Win a chance to FLY ON THE SPANISH NATIONAL TEAM PLANE with the team to Amsterdam for their friendly with The Neatherlands plus match tickets, hotel room, signed jersey, watvhing the training session and OH AND YOUR FLIGHT FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TO CATCH THE TEAM PLANE.
They also have a chance to have lunch with Ansel Egort, oh and if you are a UK resident, you can win a styled by Cheryl whatever the hell her last name is this week..
Source: San Iker's Tweet announcing it and Prizo's details page
During a new interview during a press junket for 50SOG, Dakota was asked what she thought about those people who are comparing the relationship that Christian and Ana have in 50 Shades Of Grey to those of domestic violence.
For those who don't wanna watch the video, here's what she said:
I think that's sort of an uneducated opinion. Maybe because I know more about the BDSM world, so it makes sense to me, but I, you know, everything that these characters do, they make the decision to do it, Christian doesn't abuse Ana, she's not a victim, she's not a sad, weak-minded, like passive person. She's strong and confident and is exploring her body and her sexuality in a private environment with someone that she loves.
Btw, she's talking about movie!Anna, not book!Anna.
-The producers inserted themselves into the documentary in the last episode, showing they were having trouble getting a second interview with Robert Durst
-Then they show Durst getting arrested for violating a protection order and him calling the producers to get footage that will help his case
-Then they show the interview where everything goes down... but that interview happened in 2012 when the arrest was in 2013.
I just need someone to talk about this craziness of television. No one I know has seen it :(
also, pretty sure Robert Durst designed Drake's new album cover
has Durst considered trying the Shaggy defense aka "It wasn't me"— Molly Lambert (@mollylambert) March 17, 2015