Articles on this Page
- 03/15/15--11:36: _Looking Season 2: E...
- 03/15/15--11:37: _Tool settle all the...
- 03/15/15--11:37: _The Next Bacherlott...
- 03/15/15--12:02: _BBC America's The M...
- 03/15/15--12:02: _50 cent attempts to...
- 03/15/15--12:02: _Jeremy Clarkson Qui...
- 03/16/15--07:16: _Meghan Trainor anno...
- 03/16/15--07:25: _Demi Lovato and Wil...
- 03/16/15--07:35: _Stefano Compares Do...
- 03/16/15--07:35: _tswift's superior c...
- 03/16/15--07:46: _a new 'Wicked' duet...
- 03/16/15--07:59: _Gigi Hadid & Cody S...
- 03/16/15--07:59: _The Jinx finale, ak...
- 03/16/15--08:13: _Rihanna is headlini...
- 03/16/15--08:23: _hozier has a hair_l...
- 03/16/15--08:34: _Obama Won't Admit T...
- 03/16/15--09:42: _Friday the 13th ser...
- 03/16/15--09:46: _LEGO Jurassic World...
- 03/16/15--10:16: _Meghan Trainor - De...
- 03/16/15--10:58: _Ultron Gets an Ass-...
- 03/15/15--11:36: Looking Season 2: Episode #9 Clip
- 03/15/15--11:37: Tool settle all their legal problems, get to work on new record
- 03/15/15--11:37: The Next Bacherlotte is........
- 03/15/15--12:02: 50 cent attempts to cuckold naughty boy
- 03/15/15--12:02: Jeremy Clarkson Quits Top Gear, Show Cancelled for Good
- 03/16/15--07:35: Stefano Compares Dolce & Gabbana Uproar to Charlie Hebdo
- 03/16/15--07:35: tswift's superior cat tries to kill her, fails
- 03/16/15--07:46: a new 'Wicked' duet will happen on Glee
- 03/16/15--07:59: Gigi Hadid & Cody Simpson in Miami
- 03/16/15--07:59: The Jinx finale, aka the anti-mic drop
- In the final minutes of the last episode of the HBO documentary, Durst drops a bombshell
- He's now in custody in connection to Susan Berman's death, due to new evidence involving a letter from Durst that matches the handwriting on a letter believed to be from her killer
- James McCormack, the brother of Kathleen Durst, said, “Closure is near at hand; I feel in my heart.”
- “These two producers did what law enforcement in three states could not do in 30 years,” said Jeanine F. Pirro, the former Westchester County district attorney
- “We are relieved and also grateful to everyone who assisted in the arrest of Robert Durst,” Douglas Durst said in a statement on Sunday. “We hope he will finally be held accountable for all he has done.”
- 03/16/15--08:13: Rihanna is headlining the March Madness Music Festival!
- 03/16/15--08:23: hozier has a hair_lady_gaga.mp3 battle with ha label
- 03/16/15--08:34: Obama Won't Admit To Calling Kanye West At Home, But He Totally Did
- 03/16/15--09:46: LEGO Jurassic World - Gameplay Trailer
- 03/16/15--10:16: Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband (Music Video)
- 03/16/15--10:58: Ultron Gets an Ass-shot in His Solo 'Age of Ultron' Poster
In the "It's about f**king time" news...
TOOL has settled the "multi-level lawsuit" that started in 2007 involving an artist and the insurance company the band hired for the sole purpose of defending it against lawsuits, and the case was resolved in their favor after seven years.
Guitarist Adam Jones also revealed that one of his bandmates was forced to deal with a medical issue, which further impeded TOOL's progress on a new studio album.
"I'd rather let the person who dealt with the illness talk about it out of respect," Jones told Yahoo! Music. "But one thing was a really scary do-or-die, serious illness and that was really scary. When you're trying to write music and you have that eating away at you — this person you're married to and you love and hate at the same time has something they're dealing with that's out of their control — it's distracting."
Tool's last album, "10,000 Days," came out nine years ago.
(SPOILER EXCLUSIVE)...Kaitlyn is the "Bachelorette," BUT, Britt still has a role on the show. I don't know what it is or how long it'll last— RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) March 15, 2015
Still obviously details I don't know, but that's accurate. Kaitlyn voted by the guys, Britt not home & has a role. Not sure what & how long— RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) March 15, 2015
Well looks like I will be skipping this season.
Well, for those who could watch it, last night's episode of The Musketeers seemed to deliver on just about every hanging plot thread. The sour note comes as a result of the fact that the show was bumped forward a week on its UK schedule because of the live charity event Red Nose Day, but BBC America just said "Fuck it," and went ahead and aired the penultimate episode anyway.
As a result, everything else is going to be under a spoiler cut because the majority of the show's audience will have to wait until Friday to figure out what we're all yelling about (sorry).
Well shit. What didn't come out tonight?
SpoilerTV's review dives right into whateverthefuck just happened with Catherine, Athos, and Milady. Given that the American feed tends to trim about 5 minutes from the episodes' final cut, I do wonder whether they removed a scene where Athos and Milady actually talk about the fact that Catherine is stalking her, or if we're just supposed to assume that after eye-rolling and snorting at her, Milady's husband takes her aside and goes, "Yeah, but we should really talk about how I fucked you over back at Pinon and now we need to concoct a dumb plan and then not actually do anything about Catherine."
I love you, Athos, but you did nearly let her hang just so you could eavesdrop on her near-death confession just to make extra-sure she was telling the truth. Was that the plan Milady agreed to? If not, what the hell did you actually plan, and how did none of it involve actually doing something with Catherine?
But Milady seems mostly cool with it for some reason, and all of these teary-eyed, breast-heaving truths lead to what was one of the longest make-out sessions I've ever seen that didn't end in boddice-ripping sex. Boo.
Meanwhile, the other Musketeers finally found out about the Dauphin and his less-than-royal Dad, primarily from Sassthos, in a scene that served up one of the first examples of classic Series 1 banter so far this year. In fact, a lot of this episode made me wonder what this series might've been like if they'd struck this tone from the start, but maybe that means that they'll go into Series 3 really knowing how to play things.
On a random note, it's kind of hard to deny that Porthos and Aramis's conversation after the reveal felt a little too much like a married couple trying to rebuild trust after infidelity, rather than two bros chatting. Maybe that's just me.
The trip back to the Convent was the only part of the episode that seemed a little flimsy, especially since they were there for about 3 seconds so Anne and Aramis could make tragic pretty eyes at each other and then for the Nunus ex Machina to reveal that she was a forger (and an eavesdropper?).
Elsewhere, poor poor Marguerite seems doomed, beautiful cinnamon roll Lamey was actually beheaded (didn't see that coming), Constance will probably be fine, the Queen will probably be fine, the King will probably be fine, but where was Milady in the last half-hour?
And Rochefort's going to die. Which I'm sad about -- Marc Warren has been a treasure. But it does have to happen.
Did you watch? Could you watch?
- 50 wants to sign zayn to his label
- lowkey shades brother-husband shahid: "If Zayn wants a rap career, just because of who he is, he is going to sell records,” Fiddy said. “But if he wants to be credible he has to be with the right people.”
- wants to mentor him a la timbaland and justin and do business with simon cowell
that ust. prayer circle for shahid tbh.
Jeremy Clarkson today appeared to signal the time may have come for him to quit Top Gear.
Writing in his weekly Sun newspaper column, he likens himself to a dinosaur and says that the day must come when you "wave goodbye to the big monsters".
The 54-year-old presenter writes: "I don't intend to dwell here on what happened then or what will happen in the future. I'm sure you're as fed up with the story as I am."
- James May confirmed that Top Gear is kaput,
- The Mirror reports that "Jeremy Clarkson called Top Gear producer Oisin Tymon 'a lazy Irish ****," and that "Clarkson ranted for half an hour then punched him in the mouth - he was bleeding and dizzy so he had to go to hospital."
- Clarkson's filming for Channel 4 a new "Full Throttle" show on it's way.
Meghan Trainor stopped by the Today Show this morning to announce her second tour and share a new clip from her "Dear Future Husband" video. Meghan will headline the "M Train Tour" starting in July.
all aboard the M Train!
I wish I could put into words how grateful I am for this man right here. But my love has grown to a level that words could never possibly express how much this man completes me. He's loved me the way I never thought I deserved to be loved and with this day marking my 3rd year sober... After sharing my ups, putting up with my downs and supporting my recovery... he still never takes credit and I want the world to know how incredible his soul is. I really wouldn't be alive today without him. I love you Wilmer ❤️
Today, we lay another stone together..
It is now 3 years since you said:
I am more important then any past, demon, disorder or addiction.. Where you decided that YOUR life was worth living while loving yourself.. And I'm sure glad you did... I knew then the woman you've become now.. I am proud and honor to be front row to see the world you are about to change.
I love you Demi.
source 1source 2
From Stefano Gabbana's insta
So much reaching today.
GREAT WORK MEREDITH
I WAS JUST TRYING TO LOVE YOU AND NOW YOU OWE ME 40 MILLION DOLLARS
Couldn't help but make it into a pun, could I...
pet post! tell us about all the times your cute cats tried to murder you!
- listen @ just jared bec the song's a private track and it's not embeddable. i loved the Don't Cry for Me, Argentina duet so idk
gigihadid: Lil secret captured by @ellistonlutz. My babe of a rockstar warmin up to perform at @vspink's #PINKSPRINGBREAK bash yesterday.
“What the hell did I do?" Robert Durst whispered to himself in an unguarded moment. “Killed them all, of course.” http://t.co/bimf9Z8Veu— The New York Times (@nytimes) March 16, 2015
Talk about the finale here...did the NY Times spoil you?
R8 promo is starting! I'M SO EXCITED. The
"It's a constant battle I have with my manager and label. Every television show I do the hair 'has' to be down, apparently. I'd never thought about how I looked, how I dressed, before all this. I had a winter coat, and a denim jacket. I'd turn up for something and go, 'Hey how about I just wear this jacket?' And now I've got clothing companies just flinging clothes at me. The stress of it."
changed the source, mods. love ha but pls shower ok.
Photogs caught up with Kanye West as he made his way through LAX on Friday. The sun was shining and Kanye was positive, answering questions from the paparazzi with a huge grin on his face. Kanye even promises to research one of the paparazzo's questions and get back to him!
After a charming dude in a 1991 baseball cap botches his one shot at making it in hip hop, Kanye, realizing it would be cruel and unnecessary to address this man's failed attempt at freestyling, says, "I love Obama. He called our house before. He knows that. Don't try to pit us against each other. I love Obama."
When President Barack Obama was on Jimmy Kimmel Live Thursday, he wouldn't admit to calling Kanye at home though. "I don't think I have his home number," Obama said, never revealing which phone numbers of Kanye's he does have (real sneaky, Obama!), "I do love his music, though. He's terrific."
As for the comment Rush Limbaugh made about the racist SAE chant being a hit if it were a Kanye song, Kanye will let us know what he thinks after he looks into it. Good service!
poor rob :( kris probably played this video to him all weekend while yelling, "this is the son that i want! be like this!"
So there was a horror convention in New Jersey over the weekend that Friday the 13th creator Sean S. Cunningham was at. According to horror site Dread Central Cunningham revealed that the Golden Globe winning CW network is currently interested in developing a series about Friday the 13th.
The series will be much different from the original Friday the 13th: The Series. The CW version will focus on the "real" town of Crystal Lake that the movies are supposed to be based on and the whole thing is supposed to be very meta and will supposedly feature both hockey mask wearing Jason and a more "reality based" backwoods killer.
No word yet if Jason will now somehow become a woobie but it's the CW so the answer is probably yes.
Source: Dread Central
LEGO released their trailer today for the new Jurassic World video game, coming June 2015
if I don't get to play as a dinosaur I'm going to be very angry
it's finally here!
Have you ever felt sexually attracted to a robot before, ontd?