Articles on this Page
- 03/14/15--10:32: _Ariana Grande's boy...
- 03/14/15--23:20: _Since it's ending.....
- 03/14/15--23:37: _EXCLUSIVE: Jon Voig...
- 03/14/15--23:48: _happy birthday to t...
- 03/15/15--02:02: _austria's entry for...
- 03/15/15--09:29: _Natalia Kills rips ...
- 03/15/15--09:29: _PaleyFest 2015: Arr...
- 03/15/15--09:30: _Serbia's entry for ...
- 03/15/15--09:30: _Michael Kenneth Wil...
- 03/15/15--09:30: _Lady GaGa and fianc...
- 03/15/15--09:31: _People Magazine Dec...
- 03/15/15--09:32: _Spoiler Alert, But ...
- 03/15/15--09:32: _Lea Salonga returns...
- 03/15/15--09:32: _Grimes Releases New...
- 03/15/15--09:32: _Meghan Trainor reve...
- 03/15/15--10:28: _Dakota Johnson flie...
- 03/15/15--10:29: _Elthon John Lights ...
- 03/15/15--10:30: _Smallville's John S...
- 03/15/15--10:30: _Celebrity Social Me...
- 03/15/15--11:36: _Thor's wife Elsa Pa...
- 03/14/15--23:37: EXCLUSIVE: Jon Voight: “Obama doesn't love Israel!”
- 03/14/15--23:48: happy birthday to the one true prince of potatos, Ansel Elgort
- thinks of it like he was a Magikarp and is now a Gyarados
- “It’s sort of like in Pokémon, when your Magikarp evolves into a Gyarados at Level 20,” Elgort explained at a recent press day for “Insurgent.” “But it doesn’t learn Dragon Rage until 25. And it’s not until it learns Dragon Rage that you can really kick ass with your Gyarados.”
- is straight, not gay.
- 03/15/15--02:02: austria's entry for the eurovision songcontest 2015
- 03/15/15--09:29: PaleyFest 2015: Arrow - Full Panel
- 03/15/15--09:30: Serbia's entry for Eurovision 2015
- 03/15/15--09:30: Michael Kenneth Williams Cast as Lead in Two Cable Series
- 03/15/15--09:30: Lady GaGa and fiance Taylor Kinney Support Operation Smile
- 03/15/15--09:31: People Magazine Declares Statutory Rape "Adorable"
- 03/15/15--09:32: Spoiler Alert, But Robert Durst Just Got Arrested
- 03/15/15--09:32: Lea Salonga returns to Broadway
- 03/15/15--09:32: Grimes Releases New Song Collab With Fun.'s Jack Antonoff
- 03/15/15--09:32: Meghan Trainor reveals the single artwork for Dear Future Husband
- 03/15/15--10:28: Dakota Johnson flies from NYC to LA, looks too cute for words <3
- 03/15/15--10:30: Smallville's John Schneider Dislikes Man Of Steel's Jonathan Kent
- 03/15/15--10:30: Celebrity Social Media Picture Post
- 03/15/15--11:36: Thor's wife Elsa Pataky covers Women's Health UK
Big Sean didn't think writing a misogynistic song was enough, so when asked if he would rather dress as a woman for 6 months or dress like a Nazi for 6 months, his answer was, "I'd rather dress as a Nazi." because apparently being black and dressing like a Nazi makes no sense so it's totally better than dressing like a woman, because that would just be so much worse.
The Best and Worst Glee Performances: We look back at the show's most rocking (and sometimes stinking) musical… http://t.co/mYZUt6KQIp— HotTVShow (@TVShowTrend) March 13, 2015
Please, save your 'is this show still on?', 'they should've ended in season 1', 'this show is a mess', 'i miss Finn' comments. We already know this!....They should've given more time to the new kids, they're actually decent. i'm gonna miss the cute gay jock...
so qt. theo also.
Source: Clevver News@youtube hollywoodlifemtvmtv@youtube
followers of the Miles Teller chruch of potato-ology please dont try and convert me, it will not work. Ansel is the true potato
- Calls him disgusting & is ashamed to be there
- Her husband (literally who is Willy Moon tho) says it looks like he's going to peel off people's skin & wear it
- Other judges looking round awkwardly
“The Wire” and “Boardwalk Empire” star Michael K Williams has been cast as a lead in Sundance TV’s “Hap and Leonard,” and IFC’s “The Spoils Before Dying”.
Source | Source
Operation Smile provides surgery and other aid for children with cleft palates.
lmao twitter is coming for them
when you're a teenager, you think you're sooooooo fucking mature and cool when a grown ass man showers you with attention. you're not. he's a predator, and one day you will grow up and learn to resent him for taking advantage of you. it sucks that she doesn't have a family that cares about her well-being.
Breaking News: Robert Durst, Subject of HBO Documentary on Unsolved Killings, Is Arrested http://t.co/j4qeQr7uTm— The New York Times (@nytimes) March 15, 2015
They couldn't have waited until the series finale aired tonight?
- talks about how she is proud to headline Allegiance, the musical based on George Takei's life. the musical got an Asian-American ensemble cast and she's proud of it.
- she's also sad how often Americans forget about the internment of Japanese-Americans during WWII. "These were American citizens being placed behind barbed-wire fences by fellow American citizens. You're putting your own countrymen behind bars because they happen to look like the enemy. I'm hoping that it starts a dialogue. And even if people leave not feeling good — and sometimes it means you feeling unsettled when you leave the theater for things to happen — if it causes an internal change in audience members that come to the show, then the show will have done something right."
- also talks about how the topic of the musical is very relevant today. "For that kind of prejudice to be present back then, and for that same kind of prejudice to actually still kind of be around today, it makes this show incredibly resonant. It's a lesson that needs to be taught, and so this show, I'm hoping, has a lot of bite and that people do have a very visceral reaction, and that when people leave the theater it makes them think. The shows on Broadway can't always be the happy, great dancing, great singing, good looking people, flash, panache. It can't always be like that. There has to be room and a space for shows with a message, for shows that have something to say, for lessons to teach. Without those shows, it's just entertainment."
- wants her daughter to be educated on the history of her husband's Japanese ancestry. "She’s being raised in the Philippines and she identifies as Filipino and as American but she also needs to know that you know what, Mommy is going to be doing a show where your ancestors' history plays a huge part, so this is a much more personal thing than it is anything for my career."
sources: youtube, 1, 2, 3
she did a concert on NYC's Town Hall last night. didn't get to see her but happy for her.
The two have collaborated on another song last year, called Take Me Away. The song, Enthropy, is purportedly for HBO's Girls. And it sounds exactly how you'd expect it to sound.
Grimes has expressed her loss of interest in her lost album do to the depressing nature. She released an unreleased track from 2013, called REALiTi.
I know some of ya'll were saying Go and REALiTi were too poppy, well... this one is definitely a grower
SOURCE:Meghan Trainor's Instagram
How dare you refer to my beautiful children as "synthetic". And shame on you for wagging your judgemental little fingers at IVF - a miracle that has allowed legions of loving people, both straight and gay, to fulfil their dream of having children. Your archaic thinking is out of step with the times, just like your fashions. I shall never wear Dolce and Gabbana ever again. #BoycottDolceGabbana
The designers didn't waste much time responding to John:
The row deepened when Gabbana, in an apparent response to Sir Elton’s criticism, posted a picture on Instagram of a child with its arms wrapped around its mother with the hashdags #dgmamma #dgfamily.
When a friend suggested that Sir Elton needed to “calm down”, the designer agreed and accused him of being intolerant.
“It is simply arrogant not to tolerate those who think like him! poor thing!” he wrote.
He added: “We live in a democratic country and respect the ideas of others.”
i'm speechless, those two are so disgusting
“I love Kevin, and I love what Kevin does. But I didn’t care for one scene in there, where Jonathan was advising Clark to do something that was self-serving, it was tell a lie, I can’t remember exactly what it was. I think Jonathan Kent is the best dad perhaps ever depicted on television. And I don’t mean my work, I just mean the man I was fortunate enough to play. He was a great father, and I don’t think the one in Man of Steel was a great father. He had some flaws that don’t belong in a comic book. I really had wished that had been me.”
- most likely referring to the scene in MoS where when Jonathan tells Clark that, maybe, he shouldn’t have saved a schoolbus of children and risked exposing his special abilities.
Smallville's daddy Kent is the superior daddy tbh
Lorde and Hailee Steinfeld
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
Marina and the Diamonds
Aubrey O Day
Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian
Women's Health UK April 2015