Articles on this Page
- 03/12/15--22:24: _I like my girls BBW...
- 03/12/15--22:31: _ Ellie Goulding - T...
- 03/12/15--23:36: _Chris Rock reacts t...
- 03/13/15--02:15: _Courtney Love to gu...
- 03/13/15--02:16: _Movie Heartthrob Ta...
- 03/13/15--05:52: _Ride [starring Hele...
- 03/13/15--05:52: _Australian Blogger ...
- 03/13/15--05:53: _Estelle's new song ...
- 03/13/15--05:54: _Sarah Hyland and bo...
- 03/13/15--09:17: _Mr Jamie Dornan tal...
- 03/13/15--09:18: _TLC Orders Non-Scri...
- 03/13/15--09:19: _Orange Is The New B...
- 03/13/15--09:19: _American Idol: Empi...
- 03/13/15--09:20: _Vogue reasons why y...
- 03/13/15--09:20: _Eugenie Bouchard te...
- 03/13/15--09:20: _Who really wrote My...
- 03/13/15--20:52: _Meghan Trainor gets...
- 03/13/15--21:55: _Madonna Notches His...
- 03/13/15--21:57: _Rihanna, Jim Parson...
- 03/13/15--21:57: _'Adult Beginners' t...
- 03/12/15--22:31: Ellie Goulding - Take Me to Church (Hozier Cover)
- 03/12/15--23:36: Chris Rock reacts to Matt Okine's standup
- 03/13/15--02:15: Courtney Love to guest on critically acclaimed hit drama Revenge
- 03/13/15--05:52: Ride [starring Helen Hunt and Brendon Thwaites] trailer
- 03/13/15--05:52: Australian Blogger Belle Gibson Accused of Faking Cancer Claims
- 03/13/15--05:53: Estelle's new song for 'Steven Universe'
- 03/13/15--05:54: Sarah Hyland and boyfriend Dominic Sherwood get matching tattoos
- 03/13/15--09:19: Orange Is The New Black - Stop, Don't Talk To Me
- 03/13/15--09:20: Vogue reasons why you should get bangs for this season
- Vogue listed five celebs who could be your hairstyle inspiration for this season. You could choose between Gemma Arterton's fringe with a bob, and Dakota Johnson's bangs for 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
- 03/13/15--09:20: Who really wrote My Immortal?
- 03/13/15--20:52: Meghan Trainor gets some makeup tips from a celebrity makeup artist
- 03/13/15--21:57: 'Adult Beginners' trailer
TLC's "Strange Love" helps a woman with 48NN breasts find her soulmate. http://t.co/Yr9BTxnhDt— Complex Pop Culture (@ComplexPop) March 12, 2015
-Her breasts alone weigh nearly 32 lbs.
-She can keep her driver's license, perfume, keys and phone in there. They pretty much double as a nightstand.
-Runs a massage business where men pay her $1,000 to smother and beat them with her titties.
-They're a hazard while she cooks because sometimes they slip into the pan or the pot.
-Wants a man that cares for her and not just her boobs.
Have you ever smothered a wo/man with your titties, ONTD?
Source: triple j@youtube
Fresh off her dramatic multi-episode turn on Fox’s Empire, Courtney Love is rockin’ another role, on ABC’s Revenge.
Per People.com, Love will play — wait for it — “White Gold,” a jetsetter who is brought to the Hamptons by (well, of course) Margaux.
Love’s recurring Revenge gig kicks off Sunday, March 29.
First the Endless Summer tour and now this? Keep making those flawless life choices kween Courtney.
With his wholesome blond good looks, Tab Hunter became a top box office star in the 1950s, headlining hit movies like Battle Cry and Damn Yankees. He even launched a successful singing career and his song “Young Love” became a number one hit. He seemed to have everything and was often referred to as “America’s Boy Next Door.” However, Hunter had a secret he needed to keep hidden: he was gay. In the new documentary Tab Hunter Confidential (adapted from the actor’s 2005 memoir), the now 83-year-old shares his fear of being outed during his hey day, his love affair with Anthony Perkins and the incredible story of how he endured to become a happy, healthy survivor of Hollywood’s roller coaster. The film will premiere March 15 at the SXSW film festival in Austin, Texas.
- Australian blogger Belle Gibson gained over 100,000 instagram followers as she documented her battle with brain cancer. She went on to create a popular cookbook called The Whole Pantry which has had various app for Apple products, including the new Apple Watch.
- Said she treated her cancer with holistic methods rather than standard procedures like chemo.
- Although she said she donated 25% of her profits to cancer charities, sis hasn't given them a dime. More than half of the reported recipients said they didn't even know about the original offer. Her staff blames it as a setback from underestimating costs for TWP production.
- People got suspicious and started questioning her cancer claims. In a deleted Instagram post from 2014 she stated, "With frustration and ache in my heart, my beautiful, game-changing community, it hurts me to find space tonight to let you all know with love and strength that I’ve been diagnosed with a third and forth [sic] cancer. One is secondary and the other is primary. I have cancer in my blood, spleen, brain, uterus, and liver. I am hurting."
- A close friend stated,"I asked her when she got her diagnosis, she said she didn’t know. I asked her who gave her the diagnosis, she said Dr Phil. I asked her where she saw Dr Phil, she said he came and picked [her] up from [her] house." [lol WHAT]
- Now that shit's hit the fan, Belle's Apple Watch app seems to be on hold and she's gone into hiding from Australian media.
Read details at Source
Suddenly the koons is Dr. Phil's WebMD level expertise. This is giving me Kony 2012 vibes. Do you follow Belle and believe/disbelieve her?
Estelle provides the voice of Garnet in the Cartoon Network show 'Steven Universe'. In the episode emitted yesterday, we could listen to the first song she has sung for the show.
Sarah Hyland shared some pictures getting tattoed, turns out her beau Dominic Sherwood was also there. The two got arrow tattoos, each with their own version.
quotes from his interview:
about filming Fifty Shades Of Grey sequel Fifty Shades Darker:
"The idea was that we honour the trilogy and do all three". (Jamie also mentioned that filming 'is likely to start filming next spring')
about rumors of his wife, Amelia Warner, wanting him not to do the sequels:
"Total b*****ks! Of course she would have read the scripts well in advance, and she’s massively supportive of Fifty Shades".
about not having chemistry with Dakota Johnson:
"They wouldn’t have shot the film with us if there was a chemistry problem . . . whatever chemistry means. You have to jump through a lot of hoops to get a part like this, and they simply wouldn’t have cast us".
about The Fall:
"I’m just a father and a husband, really. I wouldn’t have been in the conversation for Fifty Shades without The Fall. It’s the job that changed everything for me". (Jamie also said that filming of the 3rd season of The Fall will begin towards the end of this year and into next)
about his and Gillian Anderson's characters:
"I love playing my character — and Gillian loves hers. She says it’s one of the best she’s ever played"
Jamie is about to start work on two films that are as far away from Christian Grey as you can get, too.
In The Siege Of Jadotville, he plays the commandant of a UN force sent to the Congo to fight French, American and Belgian mercenaries hired to defend uranium and copper interests.
And in Anthropoid, he and Cillian Murphy play a pair of Czech soldiers who become assassins.
TLC Orders Non-Scripted Series About Transgender Teen http://t.co/6ZXhLFOpQ0— Variety (@Variety) March 13, 2015
“Jazz’s story is universal, yet unique,” said Nancy Daniels, general manager of TLC. “Jazz may be known as an author and activist, but she’s first and foremost a teenage girl with a big, brave heart, living a remarkable life.”
The series will have 11 episodes and will focus on Jazz and her supporting family.
Ugh, TLC... Good luck girl!
Samira Wiley (Poussey) can sing too?!
Tyanna Jones KILLING Wings by Little Mix
And the Janelle Monae's Tightrope
Rayvon Owen - Wide Awake
Singing Ellie Goulding's Burn
Clark Beckham - It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World
Iggy Azalea's Fancy
Adanna Duru Singing Runaway Baby
My soulmate, Nick Fradiani - Wake Me Up
5 case studies on bangs, from Dakota Johnson to Gemma Arterton: http://t.co/SeaBOZLJGB— Vogue Magazine (@voguemagazine) March 12, 2015
twitter | article
Genie Bouchard played mixed-doubles with Justin Bieber, Will Ferrell & Kevin Hart at Desert Smash charity on Tuesday in Indian Wells ahead of this week's BNP Paribas Open.
WTA stars Eugenie Bouchard and Daniela Hantuchova were playing in an all-star celebrity line-up that included Justin Bieber, Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Natasha Bedingfield, Lance Bass and Colton Haynes, among others.
The event benefited Ferrell's charity, Cancer For College, which provides scholarships for cancer survivors to head to college. There was also a concert, where Bieber and Bedingfield performed.
Are you a good tennis player ONTD?
“Perhaps the most egregious sin for Harry Potter fans was how little the author seemed to care about J.K. Rowling’s original vision for the Potterverse. No one acts in character: Gentle old Dumbledore, for example, is prone to violent outbursts, at one point screaming, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!” at a copulating Ebony and Draco. The characters’ names becomes wildly inconsistent: Draco is variously referred to as “Drako,” “Dracko,” “Drico,” “Drake,” “Drago,” and “Darko”; there’s one remarkable passage in which Dumbledore’s name is spelled two different ways in one sentence; and even Ebony’s name is occasionally spelled “Enoby.”
All of this, of course, led readers to wonder: Were they reading a work of satire? Could anything actually be this bad by accident? To this day, researchers remain sharply divided.”
confess your fanfiction crime, ONTD.
Celebrity makeup artist Alison Christian gives Meghan Trainor some pointers on looking good while on the go! Alison shows Meghan how to apply powdered concealer to hide blemishes. Next, she shows Meghan how to use a brow pencil to brighten up her eyes and look more awake. Finally, Alison uses eyeliner to give Meghan some "wings to fly away" from an awful date!
Tonight at 7pm (AUS EST) Madonna's Rebel Heart will debut on the official Australian album Charts at number 1.
This marks the singers 11th consecutive Number 1 album extending her lead as the most successful solo artist in Australian chart History.
The most successful Artists is Australian music chart history are:
Most #1 Albums
U2 – 11
Madonna – 11
Jimmy Barnes – 9
Bon Jovi – 9
John Farnham – 8
Most #1 Singles
Madonna – 10
Kylie Minogue – 10
Black Eyed Peas – 8
Delta Goodrem – 8
Eminem – 7
P!nk – 7
Madonna is expected to announce the Australian dates of her upcoming Rebel Heart tour later this month.