Articles on this Page
- 03/07/15--06:57: _Ed Sheeran parties ...
- 03/07/15--06:58: _Iggy Azalea hands o...
- 03/07/15--07:26: _Dave Franco poses f...
- 03/07/15--07:26: _cucumber/banana ser...
- 03/07/15--07:26: _Damon Wayans Jr. jo...
- 03/07/15--07:27: _Celebrities attend ...
- 03/07/15--22:09: _Another young, whit...
- 03/07/15--22:10: _Dakota Johnson at t...
- 03/07/15--22:10: _Gordon Ramsay teach...
- 03/07/15--22:10: _Cara Delevingne is ...
- 03/07/15--22:11: _Rita Ora addresses ...
- 03/07/15--22:12: _Rita Ora loves ABBA!
- 03/07/15--22:12: _Noel Gallagher is a...
- 03/07/15--22:12: _One Direction Was I...
- 03/07/15--22:12: _Guess Which Avenger...
- 03/08/15--07:37: _Happy International...
- 03/08/15--07:37: _Miles Teller (+ Jon...
- 03/08/15--07:38: _Jacquie Lee Breaks ...
- 03/08/15--07:38: _Charli XCX enjoys h...
- 03/08/15--07:38: _Black Sails 2x08 Promo
- 03/07/15--06:57: Ed Sheeran parties with Bollywood A-listers, wants a BW debut
- 03/07/15--06:58: Iggy Azalea hands over her Instagram to #management
- 03/07/15--07:26: Dave Franco poses for Mr Porter
- 03/07/15--07:26: cucumber/banana series finale trailers
- 03/07/15--07:26: Damon Wayans Jr. joins the Dakota Johnson romcom 'How To Be Single'
- Reports have surfaced that Damon Wayans Jr. will join the cast of 'How To Be Single', a romcom based on 'Sex and the City' writer Liz Tuccillo's book of the same name. The cast boasts names such as Dakota Johnson, Leslie Mann, Dan Stevens, Rebel Wilson and Alison Brie.
- Marc Silverstein and Abby Kohn are writing the script, Dana Fox and John Rickard are producing.
- 03/07/15--22:10: Dakota Johnson at the Christian Dior private dinner in Paris
- 03/07/15--22:10: Gordon Ramsay teaches his kids alternative curse words
- 03/07/15--22:10: Cara Delevingne is excited about Suicide Squad
- 03/07/15--22:12: Rita Ora loves ABBA!
- 03/07/15--22:12: Noel Gallagher is afraid of Courtney Love
- 03/07/15--22:12: One Direction Was Inspired By The Spice Girls
- 03/07/15--22:12: Guess Which Avenger just joined Twitter?!
- 03/08/15--07:37: Happy International Women's Day! Guardian's 10 Best Feminists
- 03/08/15--07:37: Miles Teller (+ Jonah Hill) filming in Bucharest
- 03/08/15--07:38: Charli XCX enjoys hate from her fans' parents
- 03/08/15--07:38: Black Sails 2x08 Promo
Ed Sheeran was recently spotted partying with actors and directors from Bollywood in Mumbai. The singer reached out to A-lister director/choreographer/tv show host Farah Khan (Om Shanti Om, Happy New Year) when he was in town, and she invited him to a star-studded party hosted by star Abhishek Bachchan (who is also the son of Amitabh Bachchan and married to Aishwarya Rai).
Ask Farah about this and she says, "It was a surprise when my cousin Zubin called me from London to say that Ed Sheeran was going to be in town and wanted to meet up with me and my Bollywood friends. It was very gracious of Abhishek to let me bring Ed and his team to his home for a party."
But that's not all! Farah adds,"Not only did Ed hit it off with Abhishek, but before I left, they both also decided that Ed would act in Happy New Year 2". The first Happy New Year, which is from 2014, was critically panned but a huge commercial success, breaking several box office records. No wonder, when the film is as star-packed: it starred "the king" Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, and Abhishek Bachchan. It is in the planned sequel to this super-hit that Ed Sheeran reportedly wants a part in.
An insider reveals, "Farah made Ed meet Abhishek and the two got along very well. They discussed music and football. Abhishek is particularly fond of hip-hop music and the two chatted about it for long." They partied till late in the night.
Entirely rewritten by me from the Source
Would you like to see Ed in a Bollywood production?
- After handing over her Twitter account to #management, Iggy also succumbs to surrendering her Instagram. Last night, her PR team (bless their effort for this fucker) posted this picture and captioned: "Until further notice Iggy's Instagram will be run by management. Iggy is taking a break from social media. She loves all her Azaleans!!"
Have you ever quit social media, ONTD? I'm quitting LJ sooner, but idt i'll give up twitter.
On his future plans: “That’s the dream. When you’re able to attach your friends to a project – ideally one that you’ve written, produced and directed – then there’s that feeling of control in an industry that can often seem as if it’s operating outside of your sphere of influence. That’s why I love what guys like Seth are doing. They’re taking things into their own hands. They’re gonna run this town one day.”
On if he feels intimidated: “Totally! Absolutely. Especially on comedy sets. I’m not a joke-a-minute guy; my strategy is just to play it straight. And I’m surrounded by these people for whom comedy is just in their blood. But when you work with these actors who are so inherently funny, you can’t fail. They’ll turn whatever you say into gold.”
On his respect for Seth Rogen: “He has a hand in everything. Acting, directing, producing… and not just in comedy. He’s in the new Steve Jobs movie, too. I have huge respect for how hard he’s working.”
romcom post? i recently watched Down with Love, and Love Rosie. both are surprisingly cute.
Some of the biggest and brightest stars attended the grand opening of celebrity tattoo artist Romeo Lacoste's tattoo parlor "The California Dream" in Hollywood on March 5. Romeo Lacoste is most famous for having done tattoos for Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Frankie Grande, Jeffree Star, Rumer Willis, and the Janoskians (none of these celebrities were in attendance, though). He also appeared on Season 3 on Oxygen's Best Ink.
Romeo Lacoste and Emily Sears
Ashlee Simpson's ex
Don Benjamin and Kari Michelle
Jiff the Dog
SOURCES:Getty Images + Pacific Rim's YouTube Channel + Romeo Lacoste's website
Freddie Highmore (The Bates Motel) said he'd love to play Spider-Man/Peter Parker in the new Marvel/Sony series (who wouldn't at this rate?). Since he plays Norman Bates, he can understand that there will always be comparisons with the original person cast (Anthony Perkins for 'Psycho'), if cast for Spider-Man (compared to Tobey Maguire & Andrew Garfield).
Freddie:"Obviously I would love to be considered," the actor said. "That would be fantastic. I guess we'll just see how things go."
"You always feel like you can identify with him. He's that kind of guy at school who wasn't perhaps in the really cool group, but who was extremely intelligent and managed to find confidence in being Spider-Man - in this other side to his life."
she's been looking on point recently, but that dress is ugly af
Potty-mouthed celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay told Jimmy Kimmel recently that his four teenage children don't curse. (Unbelievable, tbh.) "I tried to teach them some side language. I said, 'Look, cursing is not smart, it's an industry language and sometimes Daddy lets it slip – 20 times a day.' So I came up with some really nice sort of alternatives to curse words."
"So rather than saying the word shit, which you know is not nice, shiitake. Like the mushroom. It's not nice saying the word fuck, so we say the word fructose. When we call someone an ass, asparagus."
Where did you learn to curse like a sailor, ONTD? Favorite curse words?
- Cara visited the set construction and is pretty much excited on her role as Enchantress in DC/WB's Suicide Squad. With Jared Leto going blonde (and will dye his hair green sooner, LBR), we are excited on how Cara will transform for her role.
sources: 1 | 2
are you excited, ontd?
Rita Ora is shutting down all of those casting couch rumors! The Irish Independent reveals that Rita Ora got her role in Fifty Shades of Grey fair and square. Talking about her role in the movie, Rita Ora said, "I auditioned like everybody else." She continues: "I didn't get any special treatment. I perfected my American accent, one thing led to another, and I got it."
Much criticism has been directed at Rita for her appearance in the film, as many believe that she did not have enough acting experience to tackle the role of Christian Grey's sister Mia. Rita even admits that she had her lines fed to her through an earpiece because she was so nervous. But Rita Ora received rave reviews for her performance, and she wowed everyone involved in the production of the movie so much that she will be reprising her role in the next two sequels!
Fashion icon, movie and pop star Rita Ora loves ABBA! Stars, they're just like us!
Rita admitted to Cosmopolitan UK that she loves ABBA and Cyndi Lauper! She always put their music on before going for a night out to party. "Anything disco - ABBA always gets me going. Can you imagine me dancing around my flat to Dancing Queen? My go-to karaoke song is Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper."
favorite ABBA song, ONTD? favorite karaoke song?
The British musician once had to hide from Courtney Love, since he can't bear the rowdiness of the Hole vocalist.
"I read an interview with her once and she said, 'I can't fucking believe this. I know everyone in London and I've never fucking met Noel - was he hiding from me?' And the answer is: yes," he says. "I was in a studio in LA and we were in the back recording [2005 Oasis album] 'Don't Believe The Truth'. And reception called us as said 'Just to warn you: Courtney Love's just walked in. I knew Liam was running around in reception and I though, 'Brilliant, that's a fucking meeting of minds right there.' I could hear her shouting, 'Where's Noel? I gotta meet Noel!' So I grabbed a cig, exited out the back door and went straight back to the motel and locked the door. I was like, 'I can;t be dealing with her rowdiness - fucking hell, no way.' But I applaud her."
Are you afraid of Courtney Love, ONTD? Also, this post is dedicated to oasisfan because there's no Oasis tag :(
Caroline Watson, who has styled the band from beginning, says they were supposed to be the "male equivalent to the Spice Girls" (I don't fucking think so, bitch). Says they weren't into ~fashun~ during their X Factor days, but now Harry loves Saint Laurent and Zayn loves APC. Once got into it with Zayn over a gold Alexander Mcqueen belt he refused to wear at the American Music Awards; he then admitted he looked hawt in it. She reveals that:
"Niall was always going to be my sporty boy"
"Zayn was always the cool, mysterious one that was quite street but could be quite high fashion at the same time"
"Harry was bow ties, blazers, that guy that you want to bring home to your mum"
"Liam was the boy next door. I mean, now, Liam's transitioned and completely grown into this whole new, sexy guy"
And none for Louis, BYE!
ONTD, which is your Spice Girl/1D equivalent?
It's Derek Theler & Jared Padalecki's lovechild! Asgardian god Chris Hemsworth!
Here are their Top 3!
A playwright, translator and spy, Behn (also known as Astrea) has a good claim to being the first Englishwoman to make a living out of her writing.
“Feminist: a person who believes in the social, political and economic equality of the sexes.” In the most high-profile pop-feminist moment of 2013, Beyoncé included these words – taken from a TED talk given by Adichie – on her single Flawless. In the talk, which has since been published as a book called We Should All Be Feminists, the Nigerian-born author asks: why are girls taught to shrink themselves, to compete for men, to limit their ambitions? She urges her audience to reclaim the word “feminist” and to say: “Yes, there’s a problem with gender as it is today, and we must fix it.”
“No one but a man can do this,” Nellie Bly’s editor told her in 1886 when she suggested travelling round the world in less than 80 days. She made it home in 72 days. That wasn’t the first time the pioneering American journalist had attracted attention through her work – a year earlier, in 1887, she faked madness to go undercover in an asylum, exposing its poor conditions and abusive staff.
Who are your women heroes, ontd?
After announcing that she would be joining Shawn Mendes on all of his April headlining tour dates, Jacquie Lee posted a cover of "Never Be Alone" which was favorited and re-tweeted thousands of times in a short period of time. Click the link above to hear Jacquie's heartbreaking rendition.
BONUS: Jacquie Lee being interviewed and promoting her latest single Tears Fall on The Adam Bomb Show.
The 22-year-old singer says parents dislike her song's Break The Rules chorus: "I don’t wanna go to school, I just wanna break the rules, boys and girls across the world, putting on our dancing shoes, going to the discotheque, getting high and getting wrecked, I don’t wanna go to school, I just wanna break the rules”.
According to Charli “There are loads of kids screaming the words, and loads of parents looking like they hate me. But that’s as it should be, it’s always good if parents hate you.”
ontd, have you ever watched a show that didn't get the recognition it deserved?