Articles on this Page
- 03/05/15--19:44: _Neil Patrick Harris...
- 03/05/15--20:12: _Scandal 4x15 Promo
- 03/05/15--20:38: _Florence + The Mach...
- 03/05/15--20:38: _American Crime 1x02...
- 03/05/15--20:39: _Meghan Trainor will...
- 03/05/15--20:40: _Potential President...
- 03/05/15--21:00: _Watch A Fan Ask Jam...
- 03/05/15--21:00: _Tracee Ellis Ross t...
- 03/05/15--21:34: _Fifty Shades Of Gre...
- 03/05/15--21:35: _Kimye (and others) ...
- 03/05/15--22:32: _'Dance Moms' Star N...
- 03/05/15--23:41: _Harper Lee to journ...
- 03/06/15--05:05: _Fifty Shades of Fak...
- 03/06/15--05:06: _The Good Wife - Min...
- 03/06/15--05:06: _I Love Lucy & Bekka...
- 03/06/15--05:08: _Ariana x Aretha col...
- 03/06/15--05:25: _SNL Things: Fallon ...
- 03/06/15--06:42: _Olivia Newton-John'...
- 03/06/15--07:48: _Celebrities attend ...
- 03/06/15--08:22: _American Idol Top 1...
- 03/05/15--19:44: Neil Patrick Harris won't host the Oscars again
- 03/05/15--20:12: Scandal 4x15 Promo
- 03/05/15--20:38: Florence + The Machine Debut 3 New Songs From Upcoming Album
- 03/05/15--20:38: American Crime 1x02 Promo
- 03/05/15--20:40: Potential Presidential Candidate: Being Gay is "Absolutely" a Choice
- 03/05/15--21:00: Watch A Fan Ask James Franco To Prom
- What Tracee says of her journey to accept her natural texture: “It was a long journey from childhood,” she told People magazine. “For so many years I was trying to beat my hair into submission, trying to get it to look like someone else’s hair and I didn’t know how.”
- A young Ross was so terrified that she called her mother for support: “I remember calling my mother and saying, ‘This is really bad and really hard,” she added.
- Natural hair was embraced inside her own home [her mom is Diana Ross], however, it wasn’t enough to combat what the mainstream media had already convinced Ross to think of her hair. “My mom was a natural texture person and it was always the bigger the better,” she said. “She loves my hair big and out and she always has. Even though I grew up with the image of my mother wearing her hair that way, I hadn’t really seen it elsewhere, so it still has taken courage to wear my hair natural and not feel the pressure to straighten it.”
Why Tracee and her mom Diana love the new wave of natural hair movement:
It is encouraging women to embrace their natural selves and expanding the definition of beauty. Ross herself is now the proud owner of a website dedicated to giving Black women tips about how to manage and style their natural hair.
- 03/05/15--21:35: Kimye (and others) attend the Lanvin show
- 03/05/15--22:32: 'Dance Moms' Star Nia Releases Her New Single.
- 03/05/15--23:41: Harper Lee to journalist: 'Go away!'
- 03/06/15--05:06: The Good Wife - Mind's Eye sneak peeks
- 03/06/15--05:06: I Love Lucy & Bekka starring Gina Rodriguez + Kristolyn Llyod
- 03/06/15--05:08: Ariana x Aretha collab? It's more likely than you think!
- 03/06/15--07:48: Celebrities attend Christian Dior show at Paris Fashion Week
- “I don’t know that my family nor my soul could take it [...] It’s a beast. It was fun to check off the list, but for the amount of time spent and the understandable opinionated response, I don’t know that it’s a delightful balance to do every year or even again.”
- says that every laugh was planned meticulously - so does that mean Sean Penn's unfunny joke was also planned???
- “It’s so difficult for one who’s simply watching the show to realize just how much time and concession and compromise and explanation has gone into almost every single thing [...] And I’m not saying that to defend everything I said as if it was the absolute best choice, but it’s also an award show, and you’re powering through 14 acts filled with 20 plus awards. So, my job was to try and keep things as light and specific to this year’s set of films as possible. And if people are critical of that, it’s a big giant platform, so I would assume that they would be.”
Some people are already pissed about tonight's episode. Of course.
AXS is confirming that Meghan Trainor's next single will be "Dear Future Husband". "Dear Future Husband" has already been certified GOLD by the RIAA ahead of its release as a single, selling over 500,000 copies in the U.S.
SOURCE:AXS + RIAA + YouTube
"Because a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight -- and when they come out, they're gay," Carson said. "So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."
Dr. Ben Carson, back in 2013, stated that legalizing gay marriage would "pave the way for legal bestiality and pedophilia." He later apologized for the statement and said it "was taken completely out of context and completely misunderstood." How the fuck does bestiality and pedophilia even come into the conversation then, Benny? He later offered a non-apology. You know, the type to say "sorry you were offended" instead of saying "sorry I said something offensive."
Obviously, he isn't alone. Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee thinks being gay is a "personal choice," and accompanying him is Texas Senator Ted Cruz, who said engaging in "homosexual conduct is a choice."
Potential Presidential Candidate Ben Carson doesn't want to talk about gay rights anymore. He says that anything he says will be taken out of context by the "liberal press." Oh, those darn left-wingers with their liberal agendas!
"I simply have decided, that I’m not going to really talk about that issue anymore because every time I’m gaining momentum, the liberal press says 'let’s talk about gay rights.' And I’m just not going to fall for that anymore," he said.
Carson also believes that non-heteros have all the same constitutional rights as heteros, but that sanctity of marriage should only be for a man and a woman.
tweet / yt
JAMES FRANCO'S REPLY....
Tracee Ellis Ross has always been admired for her big, beautiful, natural ‘fro but the Black-ish star recently opened up about her journey to learning to love her hair.
Source oneand two
Universal Studios, through their twitter page, announced today that Fifty Shades Of Grey, movie that they produced, has passed the $500 million mark.
Worldwide, “Fifty Shades of Grey” is Universal’s highest grossing R-rated film ever. The film has premiered in all of the territories where it will screen save for Egypt, where it opens on March 11. The film has recently been banned in India.
Surprisingly, the studio hasn't announced a sequel yet, but rumor is it'll be announced soon.
Variety - Twitter
Paraphrased by me.
Kanye, Kim and Kris
Jared and Kris
Kelly Rowland, Kanye and Kim
Solange and Kelly
Jared Leto and Kris (again)
Anna Wintour (Like her outfit/coat)
I'm so happy for her!Can't wait to see her music video for this!
Connor Sheets of AI.com wrote Harper Lee a two-page letter outlining the concerns people have about the publication of her new book, 'Go Set A Watchman'. Sheets got a letter saying, 'Go away! Harper Lee'. This is Harper Lee's first direct response to a journalist's questions on the issue and apparently in keeping with how she has responded to requests for interviews etc in the past.
book post! what are you reading, ontd.
He said: "She had kind of a patch that went over her pubic area, and right round her whole body."
The hot, steamy sex scenes were results of movie magic, too! "We were in the curious situation, in post-production, of adding pubic hair," he added. "I wouldn't say it was one of the highlights of my career, but it certainly was one of the most surreal scenarios."
Is your pubic hair fake, ONTD? Pubic hair post? Body hair post?
The good sis Aretha Franklin may be collaborating with the new Queen of Pop, Ariana Grande!!!!!!!!!!!! The Queen of Soul herself teased it in a new radio interview with SiriusXM. “I think Ariana and I are gonna duet,” Aretha teased. She added more details: “You like that? I think we have a hot duo going.”
LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW @ SOURCE
ARE YOU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Have you ever written a letter to your fave, ONTD?
Source 1 and 2
I love the picture of Kanye and Lorde. They look like two mall goths that got dragged along to a lame family vacation.
Adam Ezegelian - I Want You Back
Clark Beckham - Tracks Of My Tears
Nick Fradiani - Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Rayvon Owen - My Girl
And Quentin Because I love him and refuse to give him up:
Tyanna Jones - Rockin’ Robin
Joey Cook - Shop Around
Adanna Duru - Hello
Jax - Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
A moment of silence for Katherine Winston
Did I miss any good performances? Do you think the right people ended up in the top 16?