Articles on this Page
- 02/09/15--22:15: _Jane The Virgin 1x1...
- 02/10/15--17:17: _NBC Anchor Brian Wi...
- 02/10/15--17:44: _Rosie talks leaving...
- 02/10/15--17:44: _'Silicon Valley' ac...
- 02/10/15--17:44: _New update: Spider-...
- 02/10/15--17:45: _Hayley Atwell On Se...
- 02/10/15--18:01: _Kate Upton and Just...
- 02/10/15--18:01: _This is a Queen Lup...
- 02/10/15--18:02: _Heinz releases srir...
- 02/10/15--18:21: _The Flash 1x14 Prom...
- 02/10/15--18:21: _Pretty Little Liars...
- 02/10/15--18:24: _Britney promotes ca...
- 02/10/15--18:46: _Teen Wolf's new res...
- 02/10/15--19:01: _HBO's 'Looking' adv...
- 02/10/15--19:02: _Lady GaGa gets flus...
- 02/10/15--19:14: _Agent Carter - 1.07...
- 02/10/15--19:15: _Spider-Man in the M...
- 02/10/15--19:31: _Joni Mitchell says ...
- 02/10/15--20:58: _Constance Wu: I don...
- 02/10/15--20:58: _Urban Outfitters st...
- 02/09/15--22:15: Jane The Virgin 1x14 Promo "Chapter Fourteen"
- 02/10/15--17:44: Rosie talks leaving The View
- 02/10/15--18:01: Kate Upton and Justin Verlander Disney World date
- 02/10/15--18:01: This is a Queen Lupita post.
- 02/10/15--18:02: Heinz releases sriracha flavored ketchup
- 02/10/15--18:21: The Flash 1x14 Promo "Fallout"
- 02/10/15--18:21: Pretty Little Liars 5x20 Preview
- 02/10/15--18:24: Britney promotes cancer foundation + Hits the dance studio
- 02/10/15--18:46: Teen Wolf's new resident twink
- 02/10/15--19:02: Lady GaGa gets flustered when asked about engagement
- 02/10/15--19:14: Agent Carter - 1.07 "Snafu" Promo
- 02/10/15--19:15: Spider-Man in the MCU News Round-Up
- Talks about gender issues in the music industry and how she had to battle with too many men to have control over her career/vision
- Is currently trying to fix her legacy (lol)
- She's never heard Taylor Swift's music, but derisively wishes her good luck with playing her in a biopic
- Rambles on about her possible ancestors
- 02/10/15--20:58: Constance Wu: I don't need to represent every Asian mom ever
- 02/10/15--20:58: Urban Outfitters strikes again
- Network concerned about other statements he made
- But he "deserves a second chance" (!!)
Do you think he deserves a second chance, ONTD?
sounds like she got tired of Whoopi's bullshit
'Silicon Valley' actor TJ Miller under fire for calling Uber CEO's girlfriend a 'b****', racist remarks http://t.co/IidGI2ebnc— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) February 10, 2015
-TJ Miller is being criticized for what are being called sexist and racist comments toward Gabi Holzwarth
-T.J. Miller was hired as host to add some pointed commentary to the 'Crunchies' - referred to as 'the Oscars of Silicon Valley but instead he spent much of the night on Thursday relentlessly mocking Gabi Holzwarth - a violinist who plays tech industry parties - and her boyfriend, 38-year-old Uber founder Travis Kalanick
It starts at 6:35 on the video
Source 1, 2 and 3
-- Apparently, insiders are saying that Peter Parker's going to be even younger than anticipated, in that he'll be a teenager in high school in the next movies. So, really, they'll start like the previous two Peters.
-- Sony will be setting up a casting call for Peter very soon (if not already).
Mods, this was announced like 10 minutes ago, so it's pretty new.
A short snippet of the interview:
Do you ever get on Tumblr? I only bring it up because after the episode with the pen selfie, your photo where you’ve got lipstick all over Howard Stark’s face and you’re making a goofy face, the fandom on Tumblr decided that is the photo from the pen selfie… even though it’s clearly not. But it has become unofficially the photo.
Atwell: Yes, I go on Tumblr for inspiration for when I do stage parts because they’ve got great stuff on there. Wait, are you basically saying that Howard Stark invented the selfie?
While Kate has graced the pages and cover of Sports Illustrated for the past three years, this year she is noticeably absent. And with baseball spring training right around the corner, Kate and her baseball player boyfriend, Justin Verlander, have made their way to Florida and the couple took an afternoon to visit Disney World's Animal Kingdom.
But it's not all fun down in Florida for Kate, despite her absence from Sports Illustrated she didn't disappoint and tweeted a bathing suit shot from her future Express Life campaign.
on beauty and confidence
“My mother has never ever worn a drop of makeup in her life — not even at her wedding...[h]onestly, my mother’s outlook was hard for me to take when I was a teenager and wanted to experiment. But in the end I appreciated it, because today I can look in a mirror with no makeup on and love myself.”
“My mother didn’t think makeup was necessary, and I don’t think it's necessary.” she said. “It’s an accessory. It’s as necessary as a pair of earrings, if you know what I mean. It’s something I do to adorn myself. I don’t do it to hide myself.”
"The not-so-fun part of all this is that when I don't feel like being famous, I still am," she admitted in the March issue of Lucky available Feb. 17. "When you're in the middle of Manhattan and you have to pop into Starbucks to use the restroom and everyone recognizes you when you're waiting in line, it's awkward."
Because apparently regular ketchup stopped being good enough, Heinz has decided to release a blend of regular ketchup and sriracha sauce. It's already in most stores and apparently isn't as spicy as you would expect it to be.
Heinz released this statement
So you know, now you have more ketchup options that no one asked for. Ranch sauce is still the superior condiment.
How about they just bring back the colorful ketchup?!
Donate $250 and receive a limited edition V-Day tee, a teddy bear, and my Fantasy perfume ❤ Spread the love here: http://t.co/PnKubxP6iz— Britney Spears (@britneyspears) February 11, 2015
Britney seen leaving the Performing Arts Center in LA.
Finally here's a 5-minute compilation of Britney's most recent Piece of Me show in Vegas. Do you plan on going?
- Will be playing senior Theo
- Theo is a lone wolf
- Gets drawn in by the beacon that is Beacon Hills
- Described as athletic and charming. Who would've thought?
- Might have been in Beacon Hills in his past. Probably has a dead family, lbr
- He was also Aria's brother in Pretty Little Liars
Author and activist Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore tears apart HBO series "Looking" for The New Inquiry. Here are some great quotes (even though the whole article is well worth a read):
-"While Looking revels in its San Francisco setting, there’s very little in the series that isn’t bland enough to imagine in any whitewashed gay destination city."
-"When Patrick hints at a critique of misogyny in video games, saying “I relate to the women as an outsider,” it’s only to show that he likes to play the female parts (wink wink). We would never know that San Francisco is a city vibrating with a wide range of feminist and oppositional queer possibilities."
-"While it’s nice to see references to structural homophobia in a world that now declares “It Gets Better” whenever anything gets worse, in Looking this mostly feels like a device to give flesh to its hollow characters and make them more sympathetic. Worse, it obscures the reality of day-to-day life in San Francisco, where the type of gay men portrayed in Looking is mostly accepted into the mainstream, while more marginal queers are pushed further to the fringes."
-"In fact, San Francisco is a textbook example of what happens when gay people become part of the power structure—they engineer the election of anti-poor pro-development candidates over and over and over again; they advise property owners on how to get rid of long-term tenants; they fight against the construction of a queer youth shelter because it might impact community property values; they arrest homeless queers for getting in the way of happy hour."
-"Speaking of the narrowness of the gay gaze, the only appearance of lesbians in Looking is a case of mistaken identity—the woman who Patrick’s boss says is “more man than both of us,” but she’s straight and married (to a man). Apparently the lesbians love Doris. But which lesbians? We haven’t seen any yet."
Read the full article at the SOURCE: The New Inquiry
• Neither Marvel nor Sony will have to pay the other money to use Spider-Man, but...
• Marvel won’t get a cut of the earnings from Sony Spider-Man films, and vice versa
• Disney/Marvel previously offered Sony upwards of a billion dollars to buy back the rights to Spider-Man
• Sony has final say over who will be cast as Spider-Man
• Marc Webb (directer of ASM1 & 2) is no longer involved with the project
• Word on the street is this is Disney's first step in buying out Sony Pictures
More at the SOURCE
Then the press stops when she says:
When I see black men sitting, I have a tendency to go — like I nod like I’m a brother,” she said. “I really feel an affinity because I have experienced being a black guy on several occasions.
Apparently she appeared on the cover of "Don Juan's Reckless Daughter" twice: once as herself and twice as "the black guy" in front.
“I was being butchered by a dentist who was capping my teeth … and one day he said, ‘Oh, you’ve got the worst bite I’ve ever seen. You have teeth like a Negro male,” she said.
This experience ultimately inspired the album cover.
Link to full article and photoshoot at the source
'Fresh Off the Boat' star: I don’t need to represent every Asian mom ever http://t.co/v22YOckVxM— TIME.com (@TIME) February 10, 2015
- Constance Wu defends her accent on the show
- Also, she just signed with WME today, so congrats to her!!
did anyone watch FOB tonight?
-they are selling a tapestry that is similar to a concentration uniform
-it features a pink triangle, the symbol that prisoners were forced to wear to identify as gay
-ADL has called on them to removed it