Articles on this Page
- 01/09/15--18:01: _ONTD's favorite whi...
- 01/09/15--18:31: _Queen Kelly Shares ...
- 01/09/15--18:31: _Shakira, Piqué and ...
- 01/09/15--18:31: _Calvin Klein shades...
- 01/09/15--18:44: _15 (5) Celebrity Ga...
- 01/09/15--19:12: _"Glee" 6x03 "Jagged...
- 01/09/15--19:20: _I-G-G-WHY is whinin...
- 01/09/15--19:44: _Agent Carter Cast P...
- 01/09/15--19:45: _New Walking Dead te...
- 01/09/15--20:12: _David Oyelowo and L...
- 01/09/15--20:25: _Meet the Black Girl...
- 01/10/15--12:47: _Bollywood Actor Pla...
- 01/10/15--13:33: _Extended Trailer: B...
- 01/10/15--13:33: _Gal Gadot Beefs Up ...
- 01/10/15--13:57: _Today in WTF?!! news
- 01/10/15--15:03: _Pictures from the '...
- 01/10/15--15:10: _Hadine is the new H...
- 01/10/15--15:24: _Kim Kardashian Cove...
- 01/10/15--16:04: _Outrage as Celeb Bi...
- 01/10/15--16:04: _Men are offended by...
- 01/09/15--18:01: ONTD's favorite white British man has something to say...
- 01/09/15--18:31: Queen Kelly Shares Adorable "Heartbeat Song" Teaser
- 01/09/15--18:31: Shakira, Piqué and Milan playing in the snow
- 01/09/15--18:31: Calvin Klein shades all those fake photoshop claims flying around
- 01/09/15--18:44: 15 (5) Celebrity Gay Couples That Prove Age Doesn't Matter!
- 01/09/15--19:12: "Glee" 6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Promo
- 01/09/15--19:20: I-G-G-WHY is whining on Twitter again
- 01/09/15--19:44: Agent Carter Cast Portraits
- 01/09/15--19:45: New Walking Dead teaser
- 01/09/15--20:12: David Oyelowo and Lupita Nyong'o in Talks For "Queen of Katwe"
- 01/09/15--20:25: Meet the Black Girl That Influenced Kylie Jenner’s New Style
- 01/10/15--13:33: Extended Trailer: Better Call Saul
- 01/10/15--13:33: Gal Gadot Beefs Up Her Body To Fit The Role Of ‘Wonder Woman’
- 01/10/15--13:57: Today in WTF?!! news
- 01/10/15--15:03: Pictures from the 'Paddington' premiere in L.A.
- 01/10/15--15:10: Hadine is the new Hendall
- 01/10/15--15:24: Kim Kardashian Cover's Vogue Australia
"If I can accept that the Paris murderers aren’t real Muslims why won’t the MUSLIM world say so too?"
The Piqué Mebarak family enjoyed some quality time in Cerdaña, Spain during the holidays.
Think that you can't date an old man? Don't tell these twinks that!
So people appear to be a little upset about Stephen Fry, for he is about to marry a man who is 30 years younger than him.
He's been accused of 'cradle snatching' and being 'creepy' while his fiancé Elliott Spencer has been labeled a 'gold digger' and 'fake'.
But who's to say what their relationship is like?
Other gay couples have proved that you can form a real, loving relationship that proves age is just a number.
Some have lasted, and some have not.
And some like the last couple Christopher Isherwood and Don Bachardy, who met when they were 48 and 18 in 1953, stayed together until the former's death in 1986.
Tom Ford, 53, and Richard Buckley, 66 - 13 years difference
Calvin Klein, 72, and Nick Gruber, 24, 48 years difference (broke up in 2012)
Tom Daley, 20, and Dustin Lance Black, 40 - 20 years difference
Eileen Myles, 65, and Leopoldine Core, 29 - 36 years difference
Liberace, 67 (died in 1987) and Scott Thorson, 55 - 48 years difference
Check the rest out at the source! :)
ONTD, have you ever dated someone old enough to be your grandfather?
Someone I know makes a positive judgement about me and as a result a million people who know neither of us are outraged. Irony Is real.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) January 10, 2015
God is the only being I've never personally met whose opinion I'd consider strongly and he shows me daily he approves by blessing me.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) January 10, 2015
There's no need for you do try to do his job for him!— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) January 10, 2015
half of the Internet out here doing the devils work free of charge and don't even realize.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) January 10, 2015
who is that? but yay more women.
I love how OTT and ~dramatic~ this is.
David Oyelowo, Lupita Nyong’o in Talks for Disney's 'Queen of Katwe' http://t.co/Hyb86MkTdg— Variety (@Variety) January 10, 2015
So who is Heather Sanders?
Heather Sanders is from Dallas, Texas but resides here in sunny Los Angeles. She’s one of the owners of Sorella Boutique and After 9 Cosmetics, known for her ever changing hair color (most notable her turquoise and mint green reverse ombre) and unique sense of style. Most of us started following her on Instagram because of her friendship with Blac Chyna (we’ll talk more about that later) but overall people simply love Heather. She’s been open about her weight loss journey, loves supporting other women become business owners, and loves her boyfriend and his daughter…. it doesn’t hurt that she’s pretty either.
What many may not know is that her style of makeup and hair heavily influenced Kylie Jenner. Heather’s boyfriend is Trell, which is best friends with Tyga, which is now dating Kylie… her and Heather are now friends (so long Chyna). One could argue that someone can’t have a makeup style. I beg to disagree. One can surely be known for a signature look and style of doing their makeup. Heather’s style is nice brows, matte mauve lips, bold lashes, a precise wing, and rose-toned neutrals. Along with her signature half up ponytails this became the look she was known for. This later became Kylie’s signature look months later. I’m not saying she copies her look from head to toe but it’s undeniable that she was influenced by Heather and admires her. She’s posted pictures of Heather as admiration as well. When other publications rave about Kylie’s new style and “full lips being a the newest trend” it’s because they don’t know that our full features have always been the trend.
whose signature style have you shamelessly jacked, ontd?
"Ayesha has been badmouthing about me, saying that I am gay and that we weren’t having an affair, so I had no choice but to show our X-rated pics together." Bollywood Actor, Sahil Khan, (roughly paraphrased) said in an interview to an Indian newspaper.
He has requested X-rated photographs of him with Ayesha Shroff, who he claims was having an affair with, to be released to prove that he is not gay.
All this comes after Jackie Shroff, Ayesha’s husband, filed a case in a Mumbai court against him for allegedly swindled his wife out of Rs 5 crore (roughly three quarters of a million U.S. dollars). Khan then claimed that he never got any money and that if any money was spent it was on the affair, which finally led to Shorff to say that that was not possible as Khan was gay.
"He is trying to use a cheap smockscreen and hide the fact that he has robbed me money. There are not any sexual pictures simply because there was never an affair. I think his ex-wife is the best person to prove it [he is gay]" Shroff responded (in a paraphrased way).
PARAPHRASED MOD :)
So, ONTD, have you ever showed your x-rated pics/vids to prove you’re not gay?
Also, would you ever pose as a boyfriend/girlfriend of someone you know is gayer than sunshine?
The new Wonder Woman film franchise settled on Gadot, an Israeli actress and fashion model, some fans are worried that she isn’t muscled enough to portray the powerful heroine. Never fear, Wonder Woman devotees, Gal Gadot is beefing up for the role.
Gadot has gone from a skinny, and seemingly delicate, model to a pumped up tough-girl in only a few months. You can see the photos of Gadot’s new body in the photo below.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has written a mystery starring Mycroft Holmes!
Noted six-time NBA MVP, 19-time NBA All-Star, documentarian and master of the skyhook Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is taking on a new publishing project – he’s writing a novel about Mycroft Holmes!
Abdul-Jabbar, who has previously written an acclaimed autobiography and a series of children’s books, has co-written the novel with screenwriter and producer Anna Waterhouse. Mycroft Holmes will be released by Titan Books this fall!
Cick the source to find out more about the book!
Which classic character of fiction would y'all write about, ONTD?
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
Director Paul King and interesting fashion choices
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett
Getting ready to jump on this ship, because I ship Harry with everybody, except Louis and Gemma.
What happen to her her lips and nose ONTD?
Ken Morley was given a warning after using racist slurs - during a controversial episode that also included Jeremy Jackson's sexual assault of Chloe Goodman.
- Ken Morley repeatedly uses the words "negro" and "pickaninny". (Video at the source)
- Alexander O'Neal responds, "Ken, don't use negro. Just use black."
- Ken says he feels "negro" is "just as offensive" as the word "black".
- Ken defends himself, saying "negro" is "black" in Spanish.
- Ken asks Alexander if he knows the word "pickaninny".
- Social media exploded, with people wondering why he was not immediately evicted, & merely warned.
- Ken also engages in misogynistic, uncomfortable sexual talk in relation to the women of the house during the episode.
- The controversial episode also included Baywatch star Jeremy Jackson's ejection after sexually assaulting Chloe Goodman.
Full Article at the Source
Apparently a source who was on set during the shoot said "He was basically a douche. He hit on [fellow model] Lara several times and she had to stop him, basically calling him out on being just a child."
The rest of the article is a male writer crying how it is "unfair" for men that Bieber is made to look as perfect while barely acknowledging that women face these ridiculous standards on a larger scale.