Articles on this Page
- 01/04/15--17:34: _Sam Smith Shirtless...
- 01/04/15--17:55: _Guess who's having ...
- 01/04/15--18:45: _James Gunn Addresse...
- 01/04/15--18:46: _3/4 Of This Graham ...
- 01/04/15--19:17: _The Librarians - 1....
- 01/04/15--19:55: _Netflix is now bloc...
- 01/05/15--15:14: _2015's Horror Line-Up
- 01/05/15--15:51: _US Pride DVD cover ...
- 01/05/15--15:51: _Benedict Cumberbatc...
- 01/05/15--16:02: _Zendaya covers Teen...
- 01/05/15--16:20: _Denis O'Hare Calls ...
- 01/05/15--16:21: _RCA hints at new Br...
- 01/05/15--16:29: _Blake Lively gives ...
- 01/05/15--16:40: _BBC3 Hasn't Renewed...
- 01/05/15--16:41: _Tyler Blackburn dis...
- 01/05/15--17:30: _The Bachelor Premie...
- 01/05/15--17:30: _McCartneyism: Beatl...
- 01/05/15--18:27: _Same-Sex Marriage i...
- 01/05/15--18:55: _POP ETC (formerly k...
- 01/05/15--18:55: _Rita Ora takes on B...
- 01/04/15--17:34: Sam Smith Shirtless at the Beach
- 01/04/15--17:55: Guess who's having a baby: 90s star edition
- 01/04/15--18:46: 3/4 Of This Graham Norton Panel Are Furries
- 01/04/15--19:55: Netflix is now blocking streamers from bypassing region locks
- 01/05/15--15:14: 2015's Horror Line-Up
- Remakes: Poltergeist, Cabin Fever, Friday the 13th
- Sequels: The Haunting of Molly Hartley, Paranormal Activiy, Sharknado, The Purge, Sinister, Insidious, The Woman in Black
- New George Romero and Rob Zombie
- Frankenstein and Crimson Peak look really good
- Lots of zombie films featuring Chuck Bass and Gabriella Montez, some Boy Scouts, and Arnold Schwarzenegger and Abigail Breslin
- Evil Christmas Krampus
- Madison Montgomery and Sally Draper in a boarding school
- All female director horror anthology
- Cannibals in the wild west
- Plenty of hauntings and exorcisms
- 01/05/15--16:02: Zendaya covers Teen Vogue!
- 01/05/15--16:29: Blake Lively gives birth, time to place bets on the ridiculous name
- 01/05/15--17:30: The Bachelor Premieres Tonight with the Anti-Juan Pablo
- 01/05/15--18:55: Rita Ora takes on Beyoncé's "7/11"
read full article at source
More pictures at the Daily Mail
Keep it cute girls
source is her own twitter: https://twitter.com/TameraMowryTwo
ONTD: would you have multiple children with an ugly man from FOX news?
“When I'm asked about the Guardians and their future, and whether they'll meet up with the Avengers I really don't have all that much to say, because some of it isn't decided yet, and I don't want to give away what is decided. So I speak in these general terms. They aren't things that I'm just saying on the spot, and they aren't things that have been decided on by me alone. But they are sometimes incredibly general, and that can lead to those words being taken in a lot of different ways.”
When do you want the crossover to happen ontd (if you want it to happen), during GotG 2 or Avengers 3?
*Furry stuff starts at 36:27 (Neeson doesn't have a furry crush, but you'll be surprised who his cartoon crush is, the filthy S.O.B)
*Lots of Red Chair flashbacks from this season
*Neeson cannot convincingly compliment Taken 3 (the thing he's shilling) for shit
*Redmayne re-enacts his 10 year old self's stint as Workhouse Boy #43 in the musical of Oliver
*Bradley Wiggins reveals how bicyclists will not stop to pee if it's raining, instead will just piss themselves; remains awkward the whole 51 mintues
*Neeson brings his own water bottle, watch for it throughout
ONTD, you know what I'mma ask...
-many users are using VPNs or custom DNS settings to stream Netflix from regions other than their own (eg- streaming Netflix Canada in the USA)
-Netflix is now trying to stop these loopholes
-VPN services like TorGuard started getting errors when users tried using Netflix
-errors do not seem to be widespread as the Netflix Android app may be updated to block DNS trickery but many believe this is just the beginning
-more money is on the line as Netflix expands globally
Takeaway points by me:
-The USA DVD photoshopped the "Lesbians & Gays Support the miners" banner out and removes all references to homosexuality
-It describes the group as "London based activists"
-CBS the distributor says they have nothing to do with this and are investigating who did this.
-The movie also got an R rating by the MPAA despite containing no violence or sex
the original photo:
source + tweet
"Marvel is a stable of bringing out ordinary comic characters and turning them into screen-like gods. It’s very different, it’s an Astral Plane. There’s a huge new element to this Marvel universe that’s going to be employed in building this story and this character. But you know, I’m really excited about it, about working with Scott [Derrickson] whose imagination is endless, and all the boys and girls at Marvel who know what they’re doing.
There weren’t many comics in my household — [in a self-mocking voice] “I’m so deprived.” We didn’t have Marvel so much. But you can bet your bottom dollar I’m reading them now, avidly."
Read More Here
How do you prepare for your future superhero role ontd?
For more pictures and a link to her interview, click here
So ever since my little niece saw Annie, she saw how @iamquvenzhane rocked curly hair and ever since has been comfortable loving her natural hair and even rocking it down...so shout out to my little boo.....wether you know it or not, you are an inspiration to many young girls me and my niece included, continue to shine little one😘😘😘
ONTD do you stan Queen Quvenzhane?
"...certainly this series this year seems to be about physical abnormalities and what we consider to be a freak, or normal, but there are subtler applications. And one of the subtler applications, of course, is the way that gay people were thought of and treated.
"It's really interesting to see Dell as... somebody who's so deeply closeted that he actually considers hanging himself in the last episode, to someone like Stanley, who just seems to roll with it. It seems to be part of his lifestyle, which is admittedly not a healthy lifestyle.
"[Stanley] is a professional liar. He's hiring hustlers to basically fulfill himself, so that's certainly not healthy. And he doesn't seem to be in any kind of healthy relationship, so I think it is pretty amazing to have that snapshot of what it was like to be a gay person in the 1950s. I think it's really cool."
More at the Source
RCA Records Spears' record label posted this pic on its instagram account and it has fans speculating that it's hinting at new Britney music soon. B9 on the way?
Best known for beefing with Azealia Banks and producing one hit record for Sam Smith a long time ago, producer Naughty Boy had this to say when a fan suggested with Britney Spears:
Shade? Does it matter? He was rejected from Spears' previous album and also from One Direction's latest project.
And finally win a trip to Vegas to see Britney's Piece of Me Show via People Magazine
For more info on how to enter and rules click here
Here's one of the fan submissions that is garnering a lot of support amongst fans on twitter. Ultimately the winner is chosen by the editors at People. Good luck to Clara!
rca records sourceproducer sourcecontest source
Blake gave birth to the new scion of antebellum revival (a little early too). Mother and baby are fine, and there are no details about gender yet, but the real question is what ridiculously pretentious name will she bestow upon it? Antebellum/Scarlett/Rose or Rhett/Jefferson/Davis?
Tyler Blackburn (Caleb on Pretty Little Liars) talked to Buzzfeed about what the cast of PLL is really like. Some juicy highlights that I'm sure you'll all be interested to read:
* Tyler and Troian are the most fearless when it comes to stunts. (ofc queen troian would be)
* Ian is the best at improv: "Um, were not really allowed to improv. (laughs) But he believes he’s very funny, therefore it’s endearing."
* Lucy and Shay get scared the easiest. There's apparently video evidence of Lucy falling to the ground in fear.
* Lucy is the most flirtatious on set, while Ashley will give everyone a hard time until they prove that they're worthy (like being Justin Bieber's swagger coach, I guess).
* The closest friends on set are Ashley and Shay.
* Ashley and Tyler are the biggest troublemakers on set.
* Troian is the most likely to start a dance session at a cast party.
read the rest at the source!
Good Morning America takes Kanye West-Paul McCartney jokes very seriously http://t.co/wBZdicZvtn— Gawker (@Gawker) January 5, 2015
Bless their hearts. The folks at Good Morning America have reacted rather seriously to people joking about not knowing who Sir Phil McCourtney is. You can see the vine of it behind the cut:
It also made the local Cincinatti news:
Video: The "Who is Paul McCartney?" meme Kanye West accidentally started made it all the way to Cincinnati TV news http://t.co/HABdU3xcZA— Deadspin Concourse (@DSconcourse) January 5, 2015
And one person has given a small interview about what happened when his tweet joking about not knowing the musician went viral.
-His tweet blew up after Buzzfeed posted it on their site.
-People took it seriously when he was joking.
-He received some very rude and angry responses calling him names.
-Someone told him to kill himself.
-He lives in England and obviously knows who The Beatles are.
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
VIDEO: Cheers in a Miami-Dade courtroom as judge lifts gay marriage ban: http://t.co/j9NBbthfBN— The Associated Press (@AP) January 5, 2015
Well, there you have it. Florida is now the 36th state to legalize same-sex marriage. Sorry, bigots. Freedom prevails yet again in the land of the free and home of the brave. For those interested in a timeline, head over to Wikipedia with how everything has been playing out. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals have scheduled arguments in cases that challenge bans on same-sex marriage in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas on January 9, 2015. Cross your fingers, everyone!
Below is a video of the presiding judge, Judge Sara Zabel, Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, lifting the stay, following a roar of cheers from those in the courtroom.
The first same-sex marriage is between Jeff Delmay and Todd Delmay. Interracial and gay! Oh, clutch your pearls! Look at Florida, being so damn progressive. But of course, we won't have to wait long 'til we hear something fucked up come out of The Sunshine State.
Link to the IG page by the Miami Herald (because I still don't know how to properly embed stuff from Instagram).
ONTD, is it legal in your state for everyone to get married? If no, how long do you think it will take 'til the ban on gay marriage is no more?
Shout out to my homophobic mother who told me not to get any ideas of getting married since it's a sin!