Articles on this Page
- 01/01/15--14:18: _Daniel Radcliffe is...
- 01/01/15--14:19: _This Is Why You're ...
- 01/01/15--14:19: _Happy New Year from...
- 01/01/15--15:43: _How the Agents of S...
- 01/01/15--15:45: _Selenita's Ankles d...
- 01/01/15--16:13: _Revlon CEO apparent...
- 01/01/15--16:44: _Blind Item Reveals
- 01/01/15--16:44: _Madonna spends New ...
- 01/01/15--17:44: _First look at Viggo...
- 01/01/15--17:48: _Teen Mom's Catelynn...
- 01/01/15--18:18: _Gael García Bernal ...
- 01/02/15--08:59: _Mr Jamie Dornan pos...
- 01/02/15--09:25: _'Selma' will be sho...
- 01/02/15--09:30: _Goop covers Marie C...
- 01/02/15--09:40: _shay mitchell in du...
- 01/02/15--09:41: _Madonna embarrasses...
- 01/02/15--09:55: _Marvel releases ant...
- 01/02/15--10:40: _Caring Queen GOOP h...
- 01/02/15--10:40: _Rihanna's R8 demo "...
- 01/02/15--10:50: _Madonna Posts The "...
- 01/01/15--14:19: This Is Why You're Fat, Brands Tweet like Teens to Get Your Coin
- 01/01/15--14:19: Happy New Year from Bob's Burgers
- 01/01/15--15:43: How the Agents of SHIELD cast celebrated the holidays
- 01/01/15--15:45: Selenita's Ankles deemed disrespectful
- 01/01/15--16:44: Blind Item Reveals
- 01/01/15--16:44: Madonna spends New Year's eve in Switzerland.
- 01/01/15--17:44: First look at Viggo Mortensen in Captain Fantastic
- 01/01/15--17:48: Teen Mom's Catelynn and Tyler welcome daughter named Nova Reign
- Says he was attracted to the character and series because classical music is a universal language that erases nationality
- Wasn't a fan of the classical genre before taking on the role
- Feels that the release of the series is beyond his generation and is excited about the new ways of media consumption
- He binge watched The Wire. Calls the series the Balzac of the century. He doesn't get the hype around Breaking Bad because he doesn't like following just one character. Too soap opera-y
- He's currently shooting a movie with Alfonso Cuarón's son, Jonás.
- 01/02/15--09:25: 'Selma' will be shown for free in Selma, Alabama
- 01/02/15--09:40: shay mitchell in dubai (+ selena): a picture post
- 01/02/15--09:41: Madonna embarrasses herself on Twitter
- 01/02/15--09:55: Marvel releases ant-sized teaser for Ant-Man
- 01/02/15--10:40: Caring Queen GOOP helped her hairstylist friend lose lots of weight
- 01/02/15--10:40: Rihanna's R8 demo "World Peace" Leaked
Daniel and Erin visited Flint City T Shirts, and the manager said they chatted about where he plans to wear his new Flint shirt (London!) and local burger restaurant Halo Burger (I hope he recommended the Boston Cooler). Since he's a consummate professional, the manager said he didn't want to be creepy and ask for a photo, but also said he'd "been bragging about the clients that came in yesterday. 'Just so you know, I sold shirts to Harry Potter yesterday. Just saying, it's pretty sweet.'"
Daniel and Erin also ate at the Grand Blanc Bob Evans, a midwestern chain known for biscuits and gravy and other white foods for white people. The waitress there wasn't as classy as the guy at Flint CityT- Shirts and asked for some photos with the star, so now we're #blessed with this pic of our Pocket Prince standing in front of a mural of the Bob Evans barn.
Now I want a Halo Burger. Have you ever had a Boston Cooler, ONTD?
The person who tweeted this is 35 years old and has asked their barber for "the Macklemore" on more than one occasion pic.twitter.com/B6bGnXBP6j— Brands Saying Bae (@BrandsSayingBae) December 28, 2014
So why do brands actually say “bae”? Companies attempt to “engage” with the digitally-savvy and the hungry... the elusive
Greg Creed, who will become the CEO of Taco Bell and Pizza Hut owner Yum! Brands on Jan. 1 in a recent investor call said Taco Bell is "on cleek."“On cleek” was a mangling of “on fleek,” an actual piece of teen speak that really does mean “on point.”
He went on to note that Taco Bell is “on cleek” because of how well it knows its customers. He noted, also, that Millennials populate the world with about 100 million selfies a day.
This one tested extremely well with the focus group. They really responded to the words "pancakes" and "basic." pic.twitter.com/xATnUdepOo— Brands Saying Bae (@BrandsSayingBae) December 29, 2014
ONTD, do you have parents who embarrassingly use teen speak?
But I'm tired. So tired.
Merry Christmas from the newest member of the family. This is Theodore. Arthur's cousin/twin. Dying. http://t.co/BcH8LuljcY— Chloe Bennet (@ChloeBennet4) December 23, 2014
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!😎 http://t.co/W9nak1m2M7— BJ Britt (@iambjbritt) December 25, 2014
Merry Christmas everyone!!! pic.twitter.com/tGwpbZG71m— Adrianne Palicki (@AdriannePalicki) December 26, 2014
Whew! Made it! Guess where I'm heading with the family for Christmas!! http://t.co/RUGi3lsCjz— Ming-Na Wen (@MingNa) December 24, 2014
Yo Yo Yo! Merry Christmas! http://t.co/9WS72Zjtmr— Nick Blood (@nickdiscoblood) December 25, 2014
Greatest gifts this Xmas are the special people who've come into my life in 2014 & those who've always been there!❤️ pic.twitter.com/4IQ045R3sl— Ming-Na Wen (@MingNa) December 26, 2014
That big smoking crater behind me is either a volcano or Thor's hammer hit the Earth again! Haha pic.twitter.com/vMUcBzRQlQ— Ming-Na Wen (@MingNa) December 27, 2014
Yeah, so happy to leave that damn tropical island! 😩 pic.twitter.com/WLLSV0GQqm— Ming-Na Wen (@MingNa) December 31, 2014
Have a good one y'all! It's definitely bout to be a lazy purple sweats day😎 http://t.co/EIF19o5KXt— BJ Britt (@iambjbritt) December 29, 2014
Merry new year foooooolzzzzzz x http://t.co/mNHJQjj1tQ— Nick Blood (@nickdiscoblood) December 31, 2014
Happy New Year!!😎😎 #2015 http://t.co/rBqKrfkBYU— BJ Britt (@iambjbritt) January 1, 2015
Happy New Year!! May 2015 bring you joy & love, health & prosperity! Make all your dreams come true! 😘 pic.twitter.com/qFeTYfwVtt— Ming-Na Wen (@MingNa) January 1, 2015
2015. Let's do this. pic.twitter.com/ILxphODDg5— Melissa Trn (@Melissatrn) January 1, 2015
Happy New Year! Welcome to 2015 - the year where we take a little bit better care of each other maybe. #reachouttosomeonedifferentfromyou— Clark Gregg (@clarkgregg) January 1, 2015
Here's to 2015 with this poop head. 💋 @ Kohala Coast Hawaii http://t.co/p8qls5Koqv— Chloe Bennet (@ChloeBennet4) January 1, 2015
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This picture of Selena inside Abu Dhabi's Grand Mosque (which appears to have been deleted off
of her insta) has sparked cries of disrespect online. Note that mosque visiting procedure includes skirts that are ankle-length, as well as abstaining from such intimate behaviors as hand-holding and kissing.
Selena and her fellow youths enjoying their New Year's:
Here's Selenita enjoying a traditional meal.
More details at the source.
Which body part are you most happy to flash for the camera?
For any of you thinking nasty thoughts about the fella to her right, see below :(
A new lawsuit claims Revlon CEO Lorenzo Delpani is a bigoted bully http://t.co/C9vjqyVwHx— New York Post (@nypost) January 1, 2015
In a discrimination suit filed by Revlon’s former top scientist, Alan Meyers, says Revlon CEO Lorenzo Delpani hates living among 'dirty' and 'small-minded' Americans, all 'Jews stick together,' and says he 'could smell a black person when he entered a room' after a meeting in South Africa. For more at NYP
2. This former A list tweener misses all the attention he used to get and misses women falling all over him since his show went off the air. His recent efforts have success have failed miserably and no matter how hardhe tries to get his name in the middle of a controversy, it barely registers. So, to get attention he makes sure he lets himself be seen by people all the time out in public. It is also how he hooks up with women several times each week.
3. This A list mostly television actress on a hit cable show who was an Emmy nominee/winner was hammered last night and was telling stories at a party. The best story she told took place while she was married and she began having an affair with this celebrity, who at the time was one of the best known celebrities in the world and A++ in his corner of the entertainment world. She said they had sex within 20 minutes after reading together for a part in the backseat of her car in the parking garage of a building and for the first year they were together never had sex outside of her car.
4. Just when you thought this hanging on to A list mostly movie actor couldn’t get more strange, he does. His actress girlfriend tells friends that the couple never has sex any longer because the actor never takes his clothes off. Ever. He sleeps in his clothes and footwear and above the covers. He says it is so he can be ready.
6. There is an actress who is beloved by many. She is A list to those who, like me, love her, but in reality is probably a B+ lister. There is a complicated situation going on in her love life. Very complicated. She has been seeing an actor on and off. He treats her poorly but she is crazy about him and drops everything when he calls and rushes to his side. So, our actress doesn’t want him to find out about the guy she sees all the time when not at the back and call of our actor. The other guy is in the business but not in front of the camera.
7. This B+ list kind of television actress is not allowed to date anyone. No one. Her handlers want her ready for the right kind of publicity match. Meanwhile she wanders around parties and events with no one but a publicist.
More at the Source
Just like last year Madonna spends her New Year's Eve in Switzerland with her family.
Sometime this month she's going to Rio De Janeiro where she's going to shot her first video for Rebel Heart album.
Check Gstaad pictures out.
Madonna has a special message for ONDT
Madonna's son, Madonna, Madonna's new boyfriend
New promo pic
Captain Fantastic: A father (Mortensen) living in the forests of the Pacific Northwest with his six young kids tries to assimilate back into society.
Source 1 and 2
So do you think they'll ever make it to the wedding?
Gael stars in an Amazon original series centered around Rodrigo, a Mozart-like composer who has recently been appointed head conductor for a NYC orchestra. He answers a few questions about the role with Vogue.
Elle UK (February, 2015)
From his interview:
About his childhood:“Well, I suppose I actually slipped on the soap,” he says sitting in a West London cafe, drinking a peppermint tea. “We were washing our Border collie out the back of our house and I ran out into the suds, [slipped] and cracked my head on a stone step. I remember being put on the kitchen counter and my mum crying, and my granny crying, and loads of blood. And I remember the lift doors in the hospital, and my mum not being allowed in,” the 32-years-old explains. “There was a problem with doing stitches, the position of the cut – they had to do some kind plastic surgery,” he adds. “Well according to my dad, who’s a doctor, and I think they tell fewer lies than regular people.”
About getting 'fifty shades' role: Dornan had done a video audition early on, “But I didn’t hear anything, not even the tiniest bit of feedback. For months. So I thought, ‘Well, I gave it a go.’ And then, suddenly… Maybe they stumbled upon my tape in the archives.”
About visiting a private dungeon in someone’s house:“With just me as the only audience member. But I went there, he offered me a beer, and they did… whatever they were into. I saw a dominant with one of his two submissives, and he became our kink advisor on the film. I was sort of taking notes. I don’t know if it’s because they were uncomfortable having me in the room, but there were a lot of breaks while they had giggle fits. I was like: ‘Come on, guys. I know I’m not paying for this, but I am expecting a show!’ It was an interesting evening. Then, going back to my wife and newborn baby afterwards… I had a long shower before touching either of them.”
About Paul Spector ("The Fall" series) and Christian Grey: “They’re both tying women to beds, yes; but for very different reasons. If the motives are so different, then the action has to be different. I’d be really upset if people think that I’m giving the same performance twice.”
About his daughter:“I’ve had to be away the last couple of weekends, and I come back and I barely recognise her, and it’s awful; she changes so much,” he says. “And then I have this huge fear that she won’t recognise me. The beard helps, but I had to shave it off a couple of times, so she’s been shocked for the first few hours. She looks at me like: ‘Do I love you? I think I love you.’ I have to win back her trust.” awwwwwww
About living in London:“But in London, you go to a class at the gym and there are no spaces left, and it costs that much to play football on a Tuesday night, and it’s booked up for six months. In west London, it costs such an insane amount of money just to buy a basement flat, and I don’t know if I want to become the sort of person who thinks that’s OK.”
Who magazine with Dakota Johnson
source | source | source
Variety is currently reporting that starting next Friday the Selma Walton Theater will be playing Ava DuVernay's Golden Globe nominated Selma free of charge.
Oprah, speaking on behalf of the producers, was quoted as saying "With deep gratitude to the people of Selma, Alabama, we are proud to share this powerful film depicting the historic events that took place there 50 years ago."
Selma also opens nationwide on January 9th.
Because you can never have too much Goop, she also covers the February issue of Marie Claire. She talks about Chris Martin, her co-stars, and her business.
On entrepreneurship: “I know what I want to do, and I’m going to do it. I don’t care so much about the men, but I wish that women were slightly more understanding of other women. A lot of women reporters try to pit me against other women doing entrepreneurial things. There’s room for everybody.”
On her conscious uncoupling: “There was nothing dramatic or anything. I had built my life on trying to be all things to all people, and I just couldn’t do it anymore, and I really had the sense that I wasn’t allowed to have needs, and I had to prove my specialness or self-worth by doing all this stuff and taking care of everybody else, and I just sort of hit a wall.”
read more + see the BTS video @ marie claire
i've decided to stan her in 2015, because i'm just discovering how beautiful she is.
who are you going to stan for this year, ontd?
almost a year after being racist on instagram, huh lol
Full normal-sized trailer will come out along side "Agent Carter" on January 6.
do you like visual puns ontd?
Celebrity hairstylist David Babaii recently took to facebook to think none other but Queen GOOP for helping him lose weight! He lost 135 pounds, nearly half his body weight, and now weighs 150 pounds (he is only 5'5"). He said GOOP would answer his questions any time, day or night. According to Babaii, Gwenyth taught him to "love haself" by imparting her wisdom of self worth. GOOP puports that eating raw foods, exercising, and a little moisturizer are all you need to look perfect! GOOP has a monthly apple stem cell facial, which costs $465, a small price to pay for eternal beauty.
ONTD, has Gwenyth helped you lose weight?
ONTD, do you think Madonna is just really bad at fractions?