Articles on this Page
- 12/29/14--13:07: _The Mockingjay cast...
- 12/29/14--13:07: _Real Housewives of ...
- 12/29/14--13:07: _Judge your life and...
- 12/29/14--13:18: _7 Shocking Movie Mo...
- 12/29/14--13:43: _Ramsay Bolton relea...
- 12/29/14--14:12: _Sofia Vergara and J...
- 12/29/14--14:26: _Cyndi Posey Passes ...
- 12/29/14--15:11: _Blind items are pro...
- 12/29/14--15:42: _Nicki Minaj passes ...
- 12/29/14--16:19: _Justin Bieber -- Pr...
- 12/29/14--16:57: _Cetacean experts co...
- 12/29/14--16:58: _Britney gets $12 mi...
- 12/29/14--16:58: _Charlize Theron and...
- 12/29/14--17:23: _Is Stella still in ...
- 12/29/14--17:24: _Crispy and James ge...
- 12/29/14--17:30: _Chris Evans Surpris...
- 12/30/14--09:39: _Chinese trailer for...
- 12/30/14--10:47: _Kylie Jenner Didn't...
- 12/30/14--10:53: _Lady Gaga Is Engage...
- 12/30/14--11:09: _ONTD Original: 5 Ne...
- 12/29/14--13:07: The Mockingjay cast does an Ebola PSA
- 12/29/14--13:07: Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: You Were an Hour Late
- 12/29/14--13:18: 7 Shocking Movie Moments of 2014
- 12/29/14--13:43: Ramsay Bolton releases song for album in January
- 12/29/14--14:12: Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello are engaged!
- 12/29/14--14:26: Cyndi Posey Passes Away
- 12/29/14--15:42: Nicki Minaj passes Madonna on Hot 100 Chart
- Reported earlier this year Nicki Minaj tied with Madonna
- Feeling Myself and Get on your Knees have entered top 100 passing Madonna
- Total of 58 hits in top 100
- Ranked 3rd behind Aretha Franklin and Taylor Swift
- 12/29/14--16:19: Justin Bieber -- Private Jet Poser
- 12/29/14--16:57: Cetacean experts concerned about orca star of "Blackfish"
- Tilikum lives in a back pool at Sea World Orlando with his grandson, 9-year-old Trua, secluded away from the other whales, in particular the dominant females. Tilikum spends most of the day floating lethargically at or near the surface of his tank.
- Tilikum and Trua are sometimes brought out for the big splash segment of Sea World's One Ocean show. During a show in December 2014, as seen in the video below, Tilikum ignored his cues and swam over to a gate near the show pool where he bobbed in the water for several minutes, occasionally calling to another whale on the other side (his granddaughter Nalani)
- Tilikum did not participate in an afternoon show the same day, continuing to float listlessly in the back pool. His dorsal fin is so flopped over that it almost makes his body look like a straight line down his back.
article summary by me, read more at source/video source
sorry about the link fail mods!
- 12/29/14--16:58: Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are Reportedly Engaged
- 12/29/14--17:23: Is Stella still in the sausagefest that is FFXV?
- 12/29/14--17:24: Crispy and James get some awards, look HOT while doing so
- 12/29/14--17:30: Chris Evans Surprises Young Fan Battling Cancer In Boston
- 12/30/14--10:53: Lady Gaga Is Engaged, Hennys!
- 12/30/14--11:09: ONTD Original: 5 New Models Who Slayed In 2014
yas @ them working with partners in health. such a wonderful organization. educate yourselves, ONTD.
This week on RHOA:
-Claudia was visited by her mom and grandma. Grandma was HILARIOUS and clearly auditioning for her spinoff with Aunt Bertha and Aunt Nora; "Golden Gurls - Atlanta."
-Kenya looked at office space (lord knows what for) and continued to thirst over BobRoger/MichaelJohn whatever his name is. Kenya acts like she's shading Demetria but really she's just mad that Roger was willing to claim Demetria, meanwhile the only man claiming her is her unpaid intern Brandon.
-Nene, Porsha, Kenya, and Cynthia met up to quash their beef. Nene continued to be rude and nothing of substance was accomplished.
-Ayden continued to be the saving grace of Phaedra's scenes.
Tune in next week to see Peter blow what's left of Cynthia's money.
ONTD's problematic non-fav Mark Wahlberg went to the beach on Sunday afternoon, where he walked around shirtless and mooned his wife.
A bunch more pics at JUSTJARED
Who are you ashamed to admit you thirst for, ONTD?
WARNING: There will be NUMEROUS spoilers for 6 other 2014 FILMS under the cut. This one is outside of the cut because everyone knows it.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The moment when the audience finds out that Hydra has infiltrated SHIELD is not only a shocking one, but changes everything about the Marvel Cinematic Universe, most likely leading to Age of Ultron and Civil War. This deviation from comic canon allowed the Russos to craft one of Marvel's best movies, and focus on powerful themes about morality, security, and the police state. It also spawned a meme.
Another warning: The will be MAJOR spoilers for the Lego Movie, Gone Girl, Snowpiercer, Interstellar, Jay Nice Cat Moking Part 1, Interstellar, and Birdman. Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled.
Amy Kills Desi
Gone Girl was the best thriller of the year, the whole film was filled with intrigue and suspense, but Amy killing Desi mid-coitus is easily one of the craziest scenes of all of 2014. The actual scene is absolutely brutal and Amy's lack of reaction after slicing Desi's throat is nothing but callous and terrifying. While the entire movie depict Nick as an asshole, each scene slowly builds toward revealing Amy's sociopathic tendancies, and murdering her old love while framing it as self defense is her ultimate act of evil.
Babies Taste Best
In an oft-mocked monologue with cheesy dialogue, Curtis, leader of the train's uprising (the gorgeous Chris Evans) reveals how the proletariat were able to survive: cannibalism. In fact, the survivors feasted on babies, with the wise elder sacrificing limbs to save the young. It is also revealed the Curtis' protege was one of the babies spared, right before Curtis was about to eat him. This scene was shocking partially because of the dialogue and the fact that it seemed to come out of the blue.
See Evans crying here:
The Lego Movie
It's All a Kid Playing a Game of Legos (not with a snowglobe)
The final act of the Lego movie, a departure from the whimsical tone of the rest of the movie, reveals the entire movie to be a product of a child's game and daddy issues (even though the characters do seem to have agency outside of the human's actions). This tonal shift exposes the evil Lord Business as the child's fun-hating dad and his plan to release the Kragl as encasing his expansive lego collection in krazy glue. The movie ends with the father reconciling his obsessive attention to detail with his son's imagination, even though you really only care about the legos.
Matt Damon's character is Pinbacker from Sunshine/the Ghost is future Cooper
One of the turning points in Interstellar is the twist that Matt Damon's scientist, the last best hope for humanity, has been fudging his data in a selfish effort to save himself and his planet is completely useless. Even worse, the crew wasted precious time travelling to his planet. He ends up attempting to murder Cooper, killing an important crewmember, and blowing up their ship.
Later in the film, in a science-defying scene, it is revealed that future Cooper was the one sending messages to his own daughter in the past through a black hole tesseract, showing her the coordinates to NORAD and driving the plot. The fifth
element dimension is love.
Mockingjay Part 1
Peeta Chokes Katniss
Though this doesn't come as a surprise to book readers, the film did a faithful job of translating the scene's brutality to screen. At the end of the movie, Peeta is recovered from the Capitol, where he was brainwashed the entire time. According to those familiar with the Capitol's brainwashing, he is trained to react violently to certain stimuli. Katniss witnesses Peeta's agony and decides to visit him, where she triggers him and has her throat throttled with blind rage.
The whole film uses the unreliable narrator and ambiguity incredibly well, leaving the audience wondering which scenes are real, surreal, or a figment of protagonist/narrator Riggan's (Michael Keaton) imagination. Throughout the film, "Birdman", depicted as a split personality of Keaton's washed up actor, gives Riggan violent advice. After surviving a suicide attempt and offering the performance of a lifetime, Riggan appears to fly through New York. He then proceeds to jump off a building, leaving the audience to speculate whether he committed suicide or freed himself of his depression. It ends with his daughter (Emma Stone) looking hopefully to the sky.
SOURCE: Me+tumblr for gifs
ONTD, what were your favorite films/moments in film of 2014?
Iwan Rheon has a new album 'Dinard' coming on January 26. He has released a new song titled 'Diaries' which you can view here.
Says Rheon, “I have no ambitions to be a pop star. I just want my music to be put out there, not shoved in people’s faces. I want to keep it relaxed. I don’t want to put any pressure on the music, it’s my hobby and my release, a thing that I love.”
You can preorder his album here.
Anyone who's been keeping up with Tyler Posey knows just how much this boy loved his mama. He recently honored her as his hero on the AOL series "Zoe Saldana's My Hero." And who can forget this special moment:
A few weeks ago, rumors started going around about Cyndi passing away, and Tyler took a break from social media while thanking his fans for their support. Yesterday, the rumors were confirmed when her obituary was posted online.
We're gonna miss you, Mama Posey. :(
1. This singer is A list. Usually is A+ and probably will be again next month. Although she made a lot of money last year, her giving was still pretty huge. She gave $2M to four different missions ($500K each) who provide health services to people in Central American countries. Apparently she did the same thing last year helping organizations in Africa. source
2. This A+ list singer had another great year and ended it on a kindness which is really nice. She gave each of her employees a Christmas bonus which matched their entire annual salary.
3. This B- list foreign born actor does a mix of television and movies and also other things. He is extremely versatile although his Golden Globe nomination/win did come from television. He has also been very upfront about his mental illness and makes it a point to respond by phone and e-mail to any person who writes him and is having their own issues with mental illness. The guy spends a ton of time helping others.
4. This foreign born singer with the magical voice and a very good 2014 made sure that at each of his tour stops this year that sick kids in the hospital also had a better year. He spends time at a children's hospital in every city he plays.
1. Katy Perry
2. T Swift or Beyoncé
3. Sounds like Hugh Laurie or Stephen Fry but smh @ either of them being B-list
4. Ed Sheeran
source: CDAN, a website I haven't thought about since 2009
Justin Bieber -- Private Jet Poser ... He Doesn't Own It http://t.co/zEauLU0C74— TMZ (@TMZ) December 29, 2014
- Justin originally instagrammed himself on the jet and captioned it "New jet for Christmas, and she's beautiful" however sources connected with the aircraft tell TMZ it was just charted for a Christmas flight from Canada to NYC and not purchased by Biebs
Orca experts are concerned about the worrying condition of Tilikum, the infamous killer whale who was responsible for the 2012 death of trainer Dawn Brancheau at Sea World Orlando. He has been spending the majority of his time "logging" or floating at the surface of the water, and experts are concerned that, desspite of a steady diet of fish, Tilikum may be suffering from "peanut head," caused by loss of blubber. It can be a sign of severe weight loss to the point of starvation.
-According to the ever reliable DailyMail Britney has just inked a $12 million deal to extend her Piece of Me residency till 2017. It also states that the show has earned Planet Hollywood more than $20 million in its first year.
-Britishney made an appearance on stage yesterday! Missed the accent?
-Finally here's a festive pic of Britney with her adorable assistant Fe!
Charlize Theron & Sean Penn Are Reportedly Engaged >> http://t.co/daPYlxwJz2— Megan Lowry (@megan_lowry) December 30, 2014
Stella Nox Fleuret hasn't made an appearance in Final Fantasy XV trailers since 2013 - instead, focus has shifted to a new female character, Luna, and fans have wondered why?
At Comic Fiesta in Malaysia, a fan asked lead game designer Wan Hazmer whether or not Stella is still in Final Fantasy XV. According to Nova Crystallis:
Hazmer apparently laughed, with a shake of his head before replying, "No comment."
And there you have it.
Some people invented the "Globe Soccer Awards" a couple years ago ( Wiki ) and the 2014 edition was held today @ Dubai. The winners were:
Basically, everyone attending tomorrow's friendly between Real Madrid and AC Milan.
Kenny Botting is a young nine-year old fighting a brain tumor and recently had surgery in September. For the past three weeks he has been staying at Christopher's Haven, a place that provides a home away from home for kids with cancer. His favorite superhero is Captain America and Chris Evans, who also helps out the charity Christopher's Haven, drops by at the apartment for a surprise visit. He took pictures with Kenny, as well as give him gifts and autographs and then proceeded to have fun with him by having a tour of the apartment building pillow forts, and to top it all off Kenny lives the dream of many Chris Evans' fans: he ties him to a chair.
“It’s their strength that gives me strength. No matter what hurdles are in my life it’s nothing compared to what these families go through, so any way I can bring a smile it’s worth it,” Chris Evans said.
Kenny could not stop smiling. “I am more than happy. I just want to say thank thanks for coming,” Botting said.
Reworded by me + Watch video here
Synopsis: “During a sex, drugs, and rock-fueled party, six small-town teenagers find an old vinyl record and decide to play it backwards in order to listen for any subliminal/satanic messages. Lo and behold, a seemingly malevolent spirit quickly infiltrates the group, wreaking havoc as it moves from one body to another. Eventually, however, it’s revealed that the spirit in question is actually trying to convey a message… and that the real source of horror isn’t particularly paranormal, but rather something (or someone) much closer to home.”
ONTD, what's your favorite cheesy horror movie, intentional or otherwise?
i can't with in touch's desperate ass. FINALLY, right? the news we've all been waiting for. can this heffa and her janky ass lips and leave ha in 2014.
let's hear it for our material girl.rar! no longer is she like a virgin.mp3! let's get into the groove.mp3! she's a lucky star.rar
ONTD Original: 5 New Models Who Slayed In 2014
Title is pretty self-explanatory
Top new(relatively) models who slayed the industry this year, whether it be editorial, shows or public opinion.
Shows This Year
Victoria's Secret, Paul & Joe, Elie Saab, Ungaro, Stella McCartney, Givenchy, Celine, Mugler, Irfe, Isabel Marant, Balmain, Nina Ricci, Vionnet, Anthony Vaccarellol, Dolce & Gabbana, Emilio Pucci, Versace, Etro, Sportmax, Moschino, DSquared2, No 21, Fausto Puglisi, Ralph Lauren, ODLR, Rag & Bone, Donna Karan, Carolina Herrera, Versus, Derek Lam, Alexander Wang, Prabal Gurung, Armani, Giambattista Valli, Dior
Show This Year
Valentino, Hermes, Maison Rabih Kayrouz, Maxine Simoens, Kenzo, Esteban Cortazar, Andrew Gn, Lanvin, Balmain, Vionnet, Dries Van Noten, Dolce & Gabbana, Genny, Emilio Pucci, Les Copains, Giamba, Sportmax, DSquared2, Giles, Erdem, Marios Schwab, Calvin Klein, Philip Lim, Adeam, Jill Stuart, Richard Chai Love, Moncler, Valentino, Giambattisa Valli, Marni, Ermanno Scervino, Marco De Vincenzo, Fausto Puglisi, Alberta Ferretti, Marc Jacobs, Edun, Alexander Wang
Shows This Year
Y-3, Dior, Versace, Giamattista Valli, Jason Wu, Coach, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Elie Saab, Alexandre Vauthier, Armani Prive, Chanel, Donna Karan, Tory Burch, Tommy Hilfiger, DVF, Derek Lam, Altuzarra, Herve Leger by Max Azria, Prabal Gurung, Helmut Lang, Rag & Bone, Francesco Scognamiglio, No 21, Alberta Feretti, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Anna Sui, Philosophy, Oscar De La Renta, Vera Wang, Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, Iceberg, Etro, Blumarine, Moschino, Ports 1961, Fendi, Max Mara, Isabel Marant, Barbara Bui, Balmain, H&M, Gareth Pugh, Anthony Vaccarello, Salvatore Ferragamo, Emilio Pucci, Sacai, Viktor & Rolf, Kenzo, Givenchy, Armani, Michael Kors, Rodarte, ODLR, Gucci, Mugler, Irfe, Haider Ackermann, Vionnet, Nina Ricci (slay)
Queen Leona 'Binx' Walton
Shows This Year
Chanel, Stella McCartney, Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, Proenza Schouler, Narcisco Rodriguez, Vera Wang, MBMJ, Hugo Boss, DVF, Derek Lam, Victoria Beckham, Prabal Gurung, Moschino, Ports 1961, Fendi, Fausto Puglisi, Giles, Erdem, Topshop, Preen, Hunter, J.W Anderson, Paco Rabanne, Balmain, Vionnet, Anthony Vaccarello, Philipp Plein, Salvatore Ferragamo, Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, Iceberg, Sportmax, Saint Laurent, Celine, Jean Paul Gaultier, Maiyet, Acne, Viktor & Rolf, Sonia Rykiel, Lanvin, DKNY, Coach, Calvin Klein, Tory Burch, Edun, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, Gucci, Burberry, Jonathan Saunders, Dries Van Noten, Emilio Pucci, Alexander Wang, Kenzo, Chloe
Shows This Year
Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Tommy Hilfiger, DVF, Chanel, Givenchy, Giles, Fendi, Ports 1961, Emilio Pucci, Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, Balmain, Sonia Rykiel (....)
Who were your favorite models/looks/shows this year?
Source is me & Style