Articles on this Page
- 12/26/14--04:27: _Dr Luke Continues T...
- 12/26/14--04:27: _Amanda Bynes posts ...
- 12/26/14--05:21: _Best of ONTDers 201...
- 12/26/14--07:49: _Meghan Trainor's so...
- 12/26/14--07:49: _Penn Badgley and Um...
- 12/26/14--07:49: _Sebastian Stan out ...
- 12/26/14--07:49: _Local Canadian Spoi...
- 12/26/14--07:49: _Suddenly the koons ...
- 12/26/14--09:40: _Julia Louis-Dreyfus...
- 12/26/14--09:41: _Exodus continues to...
- 12/26/14--10:45: _merry christmas: sc...
- 12/26/14--11:33: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/26/14--12:40: _Queen of Korean Rap...
- 12/26/14--12:40: _This is a ☆Jennifer...
- 12/26/14--13:13: _Can Mother Angelina...
- 12/26/14--13:13: _charli xcx shows of...
- 12/26/14--13:52: _'Game of Thrones' m...
- 12/26/14--14:47: _ Jesse Williams Tal...
- 12/26/14--14:47: _Demand For ‘The Int...
- 12/26/14--15:28: _BEST OF 2014: Celeb...
- 12/26/14--04:27: Dr Luke Continues To Be Messy, This Time Involves Dead Children
- 12/26/14--04:27: Amanda Bynes posts her Christmas selfie
- 12/26/14--05:21: Best of ONTDers 2014 NOMINATIONS POST!
- 12/26/14--07:49: Meghan Trainor's songs and album get Christmas Day sales surge
- 12/26/14--07:49: Penn Badgley and Uma Thurman filming 'Slap'
- 12/26/14--07:49: Sebastian Stan out and about in NYC
- 12/26/14--07:49: Local Canadian Spoiled Moose Gets Spoiled On Christmas, Water Is Wet
- 12/26/14--09:40: Julia Louis-Dreyfus vacations at the beach
- 12/26/14--09:41: Exodus continues to be a flop.
- 12/26/14--10:45: merry christmas: screech got arrested
- 12/26/14--11:33: Twelve Days of ONTD Winners
- 12/26/14--12:40: This is a ☆Jennifer Lawrence☆ post
- Between Mockingjay and X-Men, her films have grossed $1.4 billion worldwide
- Second highest domestic gross of the year, behind Guardians of the Galaxy
- 12/26/14--13:13: charli xcx shows off her bottom at the final jingle ball
- 12/26/14--13:52: 'Game of Thrones' most pirated show of 2014
- 12/26/14--15:28: BEST OF 2014: Celebrity Couples/Hook-Ups [Nominating/Voting Post]
Kesha -- Dr. Luke Says She Lied to Save Her Ass Over Sandy Hook http://t.co/DyziE7G7aM— TMZ (@TMZ) December 26, 2014
hope y'all had a good christmas ontd! mine was perfect. i went to a party at a rich dudes house.rar. whats with this wordpress.com layout? is there a space shuttle we can put that dinosaur.mp3 dr luke on to send him far away from here? is kesha a blind.mp3 liar? are we just hungover.rar her?
Merry Christmas! pic.twitter.com/holIizELKu— amanda bynes (@amandabynes) December 25, 2014
Christmas selfie post?
Best catchphrase: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Most loved celeb: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Most hated celeb: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Gif of the Year: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Biggest famewhore http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Biggest fail: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Favorite type of posts: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Celeb that you used to hate but now love because of ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Celeb that you used to love but now hate because of ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Favorite live discussion posts: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Best moment of ONTD togetherness http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
TV show of the year: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Movie of the year: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Most hated movie: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Worst season finale: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Best scandal: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Fastest backlash: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Best celeb nickname: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Ugliest male celeb that ONTD is attracted to: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Best wanky post: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Best comment: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Best name for an ONTD scandal: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Celeb with the best stans: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Best first page :http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Moment that made you most proud to be an ONTDer: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
TV show that should have been canceled by now: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Favorite reality competition judge http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Least favorite reality competition judge http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Best "this really shouldn't be on ontd but w/e" post http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Overused Catchphrase That Needs To Be Retired: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Best Ass: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Hottest female celeb: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Hottest male celeb: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Album of the Year: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Song of the Year: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Cutest couple: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93
Justin Bieber -- Look What Santa Gave Me! http://t.co/AYlAN18muR— TMZ (@TMZ) December 26, 2014
a year ago we were a few weeks away from his arrest! 2014 killed this bitch off career wise, how far into 2015 before he goes to rehab then disappears completely?
In case you need a proof that God isn't real, then here it is. Infamous blogger and Hollywood trashtalker P*rez will join the new Celebrity Big Brother next year, and he already got some A-listers on alert as he threatens to spill the juiciest, meatiest secrets about ONTD fave Nosega, Rihanna, and Katy Perry.
He is rumored to join the new series, and he already got Flopga's lawyers on alert for his moves and words inside the house. He also promises to spill the bedroom secrets of many celebrities, all information that he had learned from his time as the most infamous Hollywood gossip blogger. “Hollywood is the bitchiest place on Earth and Perez knows where the bodies are buried. He made his name sharing shocking or sleazy secrets about the stars. He was there when stars like Kim were starting out. It made him a lot of enemies, but a lot of money too. Perez knows he’s famous for great gossip, and won’t want to let viewers down.”
However, Channel 5 will also keep an eye out for him, considering that libel laws are very much stricter on that side of the Atlantic. “In the USA, the freedom of speech laws mean he can say practically anything. However, because UK libel laws are much stricter, Perez poses a problem when he talks about Gaga and any unfounded allegations. Channel 5 will have to keep a very tight rein on his comments.”
Have you ever trashtalked a friend behind their back, ONTD?
Julia and husband Brad Hall were spotted on Maui on December 21, 2014.
BBC reports that the Middle Eastern country’s censorship board made the decision because the biblical adaptation depicts Jews as having built the pyramids, and because the board disagrees with the assertion that Moses — played by Christian Bale in the Ridley Scott film — parted the Red Sea. It was an earthquake, not a miracle, apparently.
- got arrested in wisconsin
- was carrying a switch blade
- bail is at $1k and he's been charged with recklessly endangering safety and a concealed weapon's chrage
- his mugshot is.... pathetic.
- ty to HHHStephFan: dustin and his wife picked a fight with a couple who was taking a picture of them from afar when shit went down and dustin pulled a knife
- tmz says he stabbed a man.
Congratulations to fierceputain, who won an iPad Mini for Twelve Days of ONTD! I also want to congratulate divinexhaustion, josh_the_k, duckyduck92, ohwutevernvm, homicidalslayer, _______awshucks, callista88, theblackwidow, verystefunny, sugarrushes and calinewarkwc69 for winning paid accounts! I hope everyone had a great holiday and look forward to spending 2015 together!
Allkpop is reporting that Yoon Mirae (Tasha Reid) is planning to take legal action against 'The Interview' for unauthorized use of her song, 'Pay Day'.
A representative of her agency, Feel Ghood Music, revealed this during a press release, saying.. "It is true that the movie produced by Sony Pictures, 'The Interview,' included [a portion] of the track, 'Pay Day,' sung by Yoon Mi Rae and Tiger JK."
They continued, ""Initially, there were discussions on using the track in the movie. But at one point, the discussions stopped and were left as if nothing was going to materialize. When the movie was released, we realized that the track was used without following the appropriate procedures or contract."
Feel Ghood Music will be taking legal action against DFSB as well as Sony Pictures.
Get 'em, Tasha.
Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘Mockingjay’ Hitting $300 Million in U.S. http://t.co/EGxitJubNV— Variety (@Variety) December 26, 2014
q u e e n.
Queen Angelina's new film, Unbroken, is the top film of the Christmas box office, beating both besting Disney’s Into the Woods ($15.084 million) as well as the final installment of Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit ($13.14 million).
Unbroken opened with a stunning $15.59 million on its first day, including $850,000 in Wednesday previews. That’s the third-biggest Christmas Day debut ever, behind Les Miserables ($18m), and Sherlock Holmes ($24m) and just ahead of Django Unchained ($15m) and Marley and Me ($14.8m). It’s the fifth-biggest Christmas Day gross ever.
The box office triumph must be doubly sweet for Jolie, after the hopeful Oscar contender was overlooked by both the Golden Globes and SAG Awards. While she waits for the Oscar nominations to be announced, Jolie has nominations for best picture, director, adapted screenplay and cinematography from the Critics’ Choice Awards to keep her warm at night.
vanity fair + deadline
ontd did yall go to the movies yesterday? what did you see?
A promotional tour has taken Charli XCX from one American coastline to another following the release of her much anticipated debut album. Taking to the stage on Tuesday evening, the Cambridge born singer was in a provocative mood at Amalie Arena in Tampa – where Floridian fans were treated to a raunchy display.
Charli, 22, was fulfilling her commitments on the Jingle Ball tour – a festive roadshow that also includes Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea and Jessie J amongst its star performers. Working her way through a string of high-energy tracks, the British singer was hard to miss in a striking cheerleader costume emblazoned with the word SUCKER – the title of her newly released album.
As fans looked on Charli spun around, lifting the hemline of her short skirt and revealing her G-string clad behind for a fleeting second while powering through a lively set.
I'm kinda starting to enjoy the title song on Sucker which prolly means I'm not in a good place in my life hah. 'Doin It' and 'Need Ur Luv' (why the awful spelling?) aren't bad either.
'Game of Thrones' remains the most pirated show for the third consecutive year according to Torrentfreak. Earlier this year it broke an all-time piracy record with 254,114 peers on the same file. More than eight million people downloaded the season finale. Breaking Bad and the Walking Dead completed the top three respectively.
On Racism and Exposure
It's hard to relate to things you can't relate to. [I]f you don’t live around Black folks and you just watch tv, you’re going to be racist. I’d be racist! It’s a mathematical equation. The media and a fake ass history system that makes you believe that White people created any of this makes you think that Black people ain’t worth a damn. Of course, that’s the way the algorithm works.
On White People's Insecurity
Because when you’re privileged and you’re a fucking spoiled brat you complain about everything. [...] There are so many White folks here that are absolutely able to step forward and have the conversation without being fucking insecure about it.
On Racism in Hollywood
You know how many fucking jobs I have to turn down and how many people I have to fire because of the racist shit I get offered? And I’m as White as you can get being a Black person. I have a fucking struggle. You got to decide whether to wear a du-rag and rob some White person on a tv show or pay your mortgage and raise your family. And that’s no fucking joke.
Other topics touched on:
- Black people's societal contributions relative to population percentage
- Disproportionate rates of incarceration, poverty
- Housing discrimination
- Guns, Germs and Steel and Exodus: Gods and Kings
- White collar crime vs street crime
No longer a teacher, still dedicated to educating. Bless.
More at the SOURCE and VIDEO.
Demand for ‘The Interview’ is shooting up in North Korea and its government is freaking out http://t.co/cRrRjzj1Vr— Business Insider (@businessinsider) December 26, 2014
1. Nominees must be celebrity or fictional couples that are or were together in 2014, as in they started dating/hooking up this year, and it doesn't matter if they are or were just PR [obviously in the case of the celebrity couples], or if they just hooked-up once in real life or in the show/movie they're from.
2. You nominate a couple by commenting with their names in the subject line and posting a photo/gif in the comment section as evidence.
3. Only one nominee per comment.
4. To vote for a couple already nominated, simply comment with a +1.
5. Make sure you don’t nominate a couple that has been nominated already. Second nominations will be disqualified and deleted.
6. If the couples didn't start dating/hooking up in 2014 the nomination doesn't count. This is a “the best of 2014” post after all. We don't care about couples that started dating 10 years ago, tbh.
7. Nominating/Voting will be all day today until tomorrow at noon CST, and tomorrow and Sunday I will count the votes to post the results on Monday; I will post a top 10 of celebrity couples and one of fictional couples.
Have fun, ONTDers!