Articles on this Page
- 12/24/14--23:23: _Meghan Trainor conf...
- 12/24/14--23:24: _Margulies et al. Sl...
- 12/25/14--00:38: _Eminem admits he is...
- 12/25/14--00:38: _NFL Roundup: Rodger...
- 12/25/14--00:39: _Ayoade Adoration As...
- 12/25/14--00:39: _Marvel teases new U...
- 12/25/14--06:14: _You're The Worst, T...
- 12/25/14--06:14: _5 (3) Good reasons ...
- 12/25/14--06:15: _Reviews for The Int...
- 12/25/14--07:32: _Rita Ora sizzles yo...
- 12/25/14--07:33: _About to slay: Chri...
- 12/25/14--07:33: _Best of ONTDers 201...
- 12/25/14--08:29: _Emma Stone and Andr...
- 12/25/14--10:10: _Question: What is t...
- 12/25/14--12:06: _the doctor who chri...
- 12/25/14--13:14: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/25/14--20:42: _First promo for Nei...
- 12/25/14--20:42: _Kendall™ and Cara™ ...
- 12/25/14--21:56: _chris evans: call o...
- 12/25/14--22:38: _Chucky hopes that T...
- 12/24/14--23:23: Meghan Trainor confirms Nicki's butt implants; shades US food
- 12/24/14--23:24: Margulies et al. Slaying Your Faves 6x11
- 12/25/14--00:38: Eminem admits he is gay!!!!!
- 12/25/14--00:39: Ayoade Adoration Association™ Post XVI
- 12/25/14--06:14: 5 (3) Good reasons to keep Exodus from flopping further
- 12/25/14--07:32: Rita Ora sizzles your Christmas by posing as Mrs. Claus
- 12/25/14--07:33: About to slay: Christina Aguilera Has A Song Titled “Waves”
- 12/25/14--07:33: Best of ONTDers 2014 ANNOUNCEMENT 2!
- 12/25/14--08:29: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield roaming the streets of New York City
- 12/25/14--10:10: Question: What is the highest grossing film of 2014?
- 12/25/14--12:06: the doctor who christmas special happened
- 12/25/14--13:14: Twelve Days of ONTD: Merry Christmas!
- 12/25/14--20:42: First promo for Neil Patrick Harris's hosting of the 2015 Oscars
- 12/25/14--21:56: chris evans: call of duty
- 12/25/14--22:38: Chucky hopes that Taylor Swift and Orlando Bloom would hook up
In a recent interview, worldwide sensation Meghan Trainor claims at 1:50
When asked: "when it comes to female bodies, you are pro-curve...some women don't have these nice features...what do you think about plastic surgery, especially butt implants?"
Meghan replied: "Nicki, yeah I mean," she fumbled, continuing "a lot of skinny young girls think I hate them, that's not the case...I'm pro any body type...as long as you can admit that."
Also says that the food in Germany is better than the food in America.
Also says she loves all kinds of pot & wants to write for Rihanna
Em had a small cameo in the controversial film The Interview..and what he admits will shock you!
Not gonna lie there is a part of me that kind of wish this was a real interview
People who saw the movie say this is like legit the only funny scene. Not sad that it was pulled.
Anyway have fun with this one ONTD! and have a merry christmas and a wonderful 2015!!!!!
Packers QB/Olivia Munn "boyfriend" Aaron Rodgers gave each of his linemen and two backup quarterbacks 55 inch tvs for Christmas!
Peyton Manning, the superior Manning, (who despite not playing his best for the last 4 games) says he won't be retiring in the off season.
ALSO: Since Peyton Manning enjoys Chicken Parmesan in his Nationwide commercial, Broncos fans can get free chicken parmesan before Sunday's game against Oakland by going to a Nationwide food truck.
Facebook recently made a deal to host Verizon-sponsored NFL clips on your newsfeed. This is big since the NFL doesn't like to share content.
Video at Manning source
Ladies and gentlemen, the AAA has finally returned in its full glory after a long layoff, starting with The Mirror providing many reasons for the flawlessness of Richard Ayoade ♥ including an interview he conducted with Krishnan Guru-Murthy back in October.
The Guardian published an excerpt from his book Ayoade on Ayoade that ponders some of life's biggest mysteries, such as: What is Steven Spielberg’s preferred method of birth control? And in what way is Mike Leigh different from a cult leader? Speaking of the book, The Telegraph described it as a "caricature of the pompous idiocy of the film industry [that] will delight dedicated fans only."
Lastly, remember to set your VCRs: Ayoade will be appearing on the 2014 edition of The Big Fat Quiz of the Year this Friday (12/26), as well as guest-featuring on the New Year's special The Last Leg of the Year, on January 2. Both programs are on Channel 4.
Source 1 / Source 2 / Source 3 / Source 4
And with that, the AAA wraps up a successful 2014 with an important question for ONTD:
Marvel continues being a mess by picking up from the controversial revelation from Avengers and X-Men: AXIS. In a series of teasers for next year's UNCANNY AVENGERS title relaunch helmed by Rick Remender, they are still trying to mess up with the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's parentage.
According to Newsarama, "2015's Uncanny Avengers series will reportedly take place, for reasons yet unexplained, in an alternate Earth dubbed Counter-Earth. Scarlet Witch is again a key part of the team, joined by Quicksilver, as well as the Vision, Brother Voodoo, Rogue and Sabretooth. The series will seemingly pick up from the finale of Avengers & X-Men: AXIS #9, scheduled for release on December 24."
src 1 / 2
The New Yorker's resident TV critic Emily Nussbaum has released her list honoring a great year for TV in 2014. However, she refused to call it a list, and the shows mentioned are not in rank or order.
First, she ranks "some shows that feel new—the ones that shake up the idea of what TV can be. [...] They’re not in order."
- Amazon’s “Transparent.”
- NBC’s “Hannibal”
- Vimeo’s “High Maintenance”
- Channel 4’s “Black Mirror”
- Netflix’s “Orange Is the New Black”
- Comedy Central’s “Broad City”
Shows recommended for people looking for drama
- FX’s “The Americans”
- CBS’s “The Good Wife”
- ABCFamily’s “The Fosters.”
- CW’s “Jane the Virgin” (the best new show of the year, if I made lists.)
- Showtime’s “Homeland.”
- BBC’s “Call the Midwife.”
Favorite comedies of the year
- FXX’s “Always Sunny”
- FX’s “Louie”
- FXX’s “You’re the Worst” (the best new sitcom of the year, if I made lists.)
- Fox’s “The Mindy Project” (the rare network sitcom with bite and idiosyncrasy.)
- ABC’s “The Middle”
- IFC’s “Portlandia”
- Comedy Central’s “Key & Peele”
- Comedy Central’s “Inside Amy Schumer”
- HBO’s “Veep”
read the commentary and see the other shows mentioned @ the source
mods, i didn't post the full lists. ty and merry christmas!
1 - Two hotties for the price of one
Exodus reunites Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton, two handsome men who are walking around in costume pieces for our delight. If we don't need to present Christian Bale (aka Batman), Joel Edgerton is less known by the general public. This 40-year-old bae -he does not look his age- plays Ramses and was present in the movies Warrior and The Great Gastby. Here, he's bald and crazily muscular. He might become your new fave!
2 - A story we never get over
Moses' story has been brought to the big screen numerous times. If you have already seen the wonderful story 'The Ten Commandments' by Cecil B. de Mille, History of the World: Part I by Mel Brooks or Disney's animated movie "Prince of Egypt", you'll discover this biblical story in a new light thanks to Ridley Scott's talent.
3 - A great movie for Christmas
Exodus is a beautiful family film that kids and parents will like. It will make them travel, dream and also wonder. Before opening the gifts and making a good Christmas meal, go watch this movie which will reinforce the sense of family and will make you realize the power of love that unite you to your family.
Source + Translation and some rewording by me
smh @ exodus doing rather well in Paris
Reviews for The Interview start to roll in: 'North Korea is right to object' http://t.co/8l7s33eSQZ— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) December 24, 2014
-The Wall Street Journal's Joe Morgenstern says he was unimpressed especially with Franco saying he "Mugs shamelessly to make sure we understand that he’s being funny, which he’s not." He also says The Interview was like SNL but on a 'really bad night'.
-Todd McCarthy of the Hollywood Reporter declares the picture 'wildly uneven.'
-Randall Park performance of Kim Jong-un is highly praised by majority of the critics
For those who've seen it, how was it?Also, Merry Christmas ONTD!
Do you feel sexy this Christmas, ONTD?
Christina Aguilera registered a new song this week called “Waves.”
For this new album Legend X could return to work with usual producers like Mike del Rio, Alex da Kid and Max Martin. In October, Christina also bombed the Twittersphere confirming she’s ready to bring #FireandFun with this new album.
Just an excuse for everybody to remember this live slaying.
Merry Christmas ONTD! So are you excited for Mostinfluencialera's new labor of love?
Src 1, 2, 3.
Sometime tomorrow I will post the nominations post for Best of ONTDers 2014, so look out for it (probably before or around 3 pm GMT+1, it depends on when it will be approved).
Also, when it goes up, you have to wait until I post all the categories in the comments and then you can nominate in a reply to my comment containing a certain category, the rest of the voting is the same, to vote for a category simply put +1 in a reply to the nomination and that's it.
This is what it looked like last year: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/83937983.html
It is not allowed to single out members in any way.
If you have any questions, ask here :) Also if you have clever suggestions for new categories, post them in the comments.
You can go OT.
Emma Stone and her boyfriend Andrew Garfield hold hands while roaming the streets of New York City together on Tuesday afternoon (December 23).
get it together Andrew!
Pick your answer, ONTD:
a) Guardians of the Galaxy
c) The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
e) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
f) The Amazing Spider-Man 2
g) Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
h) Transformers: Age of Extinction
i) How to Train Your Dragon 2
ANSWER: h) Transformers: Age of Extinction ($1.087bn gross worldwide)
For further information, read more at the SOURCE
anyone watched? did you like it?
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting a winner from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
yasss follow in megan's ICONIC footsteps!!
Chucky really, really wants to play celebrity matchmaker. He said that he wants to set up his close friend Taylor Swift with her hot neighbor Orlando Bloom. He sees that they would make a hot new couple, in the levels of Bennifer and/or Brangelina.
"He's lovely, and they live in the same building," said the creepy ginger doll. "[I'm hoping that ] the magic might present itself eventually."
This is not the first time a doll had played matchmaker. While partying at the L.A. home of Courtney Cox, Chucky introduced his friend and Snow Patrol member Johnny McDaid to her, and the rest is the magic of love.
"I go out a lot - to meet people, hang out and bring my friends to house parties. This was one of those nights, and I brought Johnny along with me and introduced them. At the end of the night I went home, and he didn't. That was it."