Articles on this Page
- 12/24/14--12:08: _Roman Polanski LOSE...
- 12/24/14--12:08: _Iconic Christmas ep...
- 12/24/14--12:22: _why r u punishing m...
- 12/24/14--13:48: _JAYONCÉ vacation ph...
- 12/24/14--13:48: _Bradgelina, true an...
- 12/24/14--13:49: _Demi Lovato Surpris...
- 12/24/14--15:29: _Rush Limbaugh Says ...
- 12/24/14--15:30: _MTV Ranked American...
- 12/24/14--15:30: _Sebastian Roche Joi...
- 12/24/14--15:32: _Glee 6x01 "Loser Li...
- 12/24/14--15:32: _Taylor Swift Walkin...
- 12/24/14--15:32: _Orange is the New B...
- 12/24/14--15:34: _Screengrab from Ush...
- 12/24/14--16:03: _Tabloid Cover Xmas Eve
- 12/24/14--19:01: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/24/14--19:03: _Jesus knows you're ...
- 12/24/14--20:41: _Garrett Hedlund cou...
- 12/24/14--20:41: _Bryan Singer shows ...
- 12/24/14--20:41: _Arctic Monkeys iron...
- 12/24/14--20:42: _Randall Park Talks ...
- 12/24/14--12:22: why r u punishing me 2k14: ROUND UP (PT. 2)
- 12/24/14--13:48: JAYONCÉ vacation photos from Iceland
- 12/24/14--13:48: Bradgelina, true angels, support child's self-identification
- 12/24/14--13:49: Demi Lovato Surprises Fans with 'Nightingale' Music Video
- 12/24/14--15:30: Sebastian Roche Joins Once Upon A Time
- 12/24/14--15:32: Glee 6x01 "Loser Like Me" Sneak Peek
- 12/24/14--15:32: Taylor Swift Walking Post
- 12/24/14--15:32: Orange is the New Black Metal
- 12/24/14--16:03: Tabloid Cover Xmas Eve
- 12/24/14--19:01: Twelve Days of ONTD: Day 2
- 12/24/14--20:41: Garrett Hedlund could propose to Kirsten Dunst any day from now
- 12/24/14--20:41: Bryan Singer shows his straight family!
- Randall calls "The Interview" script "smart" and "sensitive"
- Seth Rogen has a bit in his cover story and says “We wanted to make sure we made that distinction—that we villainized the regime that rules North Korea, but not the North Korean people.”
- Randall Park also talks about how he didn't want "Asian Americans to be a caricature" in "The Interview" but he also didn't want people "humanize" or "empathize" with his character
- He has a masters in Asian American studies from UCLA
- He was shocked that ABC picked up "Fresh Off the Boat"
- He also talks about how he almost dropped out of "Fresh Off the Boat" because he believes a Taiwanese actor should be playing his role.
- A lot of the interview is about how it's been slow ride to where he is in his career and that next year could really be a game-changer for him with "The Interview" and "Fresh Off the Boat"
- "The judge ruled the case cannot be addressed because Polanski, 81, remains a fugitive living outside of the United States."
One last post before I sleep. THIS IS CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL!
1. The X-Files"How the Ghosts Stole Christmas"
Streaming on Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Prime Instant Video
This episode features Mulder and Scully investigating a haunted house on Christmas Eve. Scully, ever the skeptic, is reluctant but joins Mulder nonetheless. After becoming trapped in the house, the agents discover that multiple couples have commited double homicides in an attempt to be together for eternity. Filled with trickster ghosts, humor, unresolved sexual tension, and suspense, this episode is a great nod to the holiday while also adding to the X-Files drama. The ending is also adorable.
2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"A Very Sunny Christmas"
Streaming on Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Prime Instant Video
This super-sized episode is a Christmas special only Always Sunny could deliver. A riotously funny look into the depraved holiday habits of the gang, this episode features naked Danny Devito bursting out of a couch, petty theft, prostitution, claymation, and one of the best santa fights you will ever see. Like every episode of Always Sunny, there is no real redeeming Christmas value or moral, but you will laugh your ass off.
3. South Park "Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo" and "#HappyHolograms"
Streaming on Hulu and http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes
South Park is known for addressing controversial topics in less-than-sensative ways, and the newest Christmas episode is no exception. This episode completely dragged the police for their brutality and racism, as well as shaded Iggy Azealia's "talents". It also highlighted the uselessness of youtube stars (featuring a cameo by the actual useless pewdiepie) and consumerist culture. You can watch it for free right now. While this episode is a great satire of current events, the episode that started it all is "Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo", from South Park's first season. This episode is sweet, funny, and musical. South Park does a Christmas episode each season, and all of them are awesome.
4. The Simpsons "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire"
You can rent it on youtube I think. It also will probably air on FXX and maybe you can use the XFinity app to watch it.
(I couldn't really find a clip from the show)
The Simpsons is another show that always delivers good Christmas episodes. The show's first episode, "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire", is not only a great Christmas episode but the perfect introduction to the Simpsons family, featuring a delightful combination of humor, love, and desperation. When Homer can't afford to buy Christmas presents, he gets a second job as a mall Santa and tries to earn money gambling but instead adopts Santa's Little Helper, an abandoned greyhound. This was the only Simpsons episode to air in #1989.
5. The Office (US)"Christmas Party"
Streaming on Netflix. Probably Hulu too.
Yet another show known for delivering awesome Christmas episodes, the Office's first Christmas Episode, aptly titled "Christmas Party" not only brought the Christmas spirit but fit seemlessly into the show's narrative. This hilarious episode has Michael Scott showboating by bringing an ipod to a $20 secret santa exchange, but changing it at the last minute to "Yankee Swap" to highlight his over-the-top contribution and awkward drama ensues. It also has heavy doses of Jim and Pam romance, as evidenced by Jim's thoughtful gift to Pam.
ONTD, what are your favorite Christmas specials?
SOURCE: My eyes+memory
Welcome to Round 2 of: why r u punishing me 2k14!
If you don't remember part one? Here's the old roundup. This post is a bit late because shit keeps happening. Thanks to topherfy and kainoas for help with this post. Thanks gos out to previous OPs, thebloomroom, vehiclesshockme, somnus_angel, kobewife1, lohandjob, winter_lace, anna_karenina_x, goldengal1193, kofo4, neuers, tuggernuts, vector_pole, meghan_trainor, morgan90, illuminatiquen, whiskybars, threestorieslovelylaura23hadefuldtkindbritneyspears, fishmooney, masterofmystery, boweeko and tammyinlalaland.
now to the good stuff:
AARON SORKIN: MANCHILD WRITES OPED ABOUT FEELING ATTACKED.
Aaron Sorkin writes an OPed decrying the Son Leaks. As usual though, he misses the point, putting blame on journalists for doing their jobs in reporting what's in the Sony Hack.
Naturally, this is a clear indication that he will say something incredibly stupid. We'll get to that.
SONY MISHANDLES EVERYTHING FROM JAMES BOND TO FREDDIE MERCURY
- The new Bond movie has no idea how to tie itself to Skyfall properly, and Vesper might come back?
- Little House on the Prairie might happen. Every white dude in Hollywood that is currently hot is named, remains bland as fuck.
- The Freddie Mercury film is being handled horribly. It will be distributed everywhere EXCEPT the United States. Why? Because some stranger bitch Brazilian AIDS film didn't do well here. Like... what???
- A Seth Rogen/Jamie Foxx Christmas film was going to happen. Might not be the case anymore. Not like there was a lot of loss there, the execs said it was stale anyway.
- Cameron Crowe's untitled movie is being cockblocked by Amazing Amy. No more reshoots, no more money will be allowed to it. "I don't care. I don't want to make any more of these movies. I really don't."
GHOSTBUSTERS: NOW WITH MORE WHITE DUDES
- Channing Tatum is a greedy fuck. He wants to make another Ghostbusters movie separate from the female one. His words:
Let us show the world The DarkSide and let us fight it with all the glory and epicness of a HUGE BATMAN BEGINS MOVIE. I know we can make this a huge franchise. Fun adventure craziness. COME OONNNN!!!”
AARON SORKIN: WOMEN HAVE A LACK OF DIFFICULT ROLES (TOO BAD I WON'T WRITE ANY FOR THEM).
- Leaked emails show Aaron Sorkin complaining about the lack of good roles for women in Hollywood.
- Whines through the emails comparing male and female actors
- Strangely, makes no move to fix this.
EVEN MORE SPIDEY NEWS
The most up-to-date settlement between Marvel and Sony stands at this: Sony will co-finance 25% of the movies that Spidey is featured in over at Marvel, and Marvel will co-finance 25% of the next Spidey-flick.
Sony can use up to two Marvel characters, and implement the Civil War story line into their films if it pleases them. Sony will have creative control, but Marvel is really the ones pulling the strings. Spidey will swing around in Avengers: Infinity War Part 1
Sony has a deadline. If they don't have a Spidey-flick by the deadline, they're fucked and $100 million poorer. Also, if Sony doesn't make another Spider-Man movie within 4 years, they can kiss Spider-Man goodbye. (Sony's contract is that they have to release a Spider-Man movie every five years or the rights will revert back to Marvel)
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS: WEED BOOGALOO
- Hooper read and loved the Jobs screenplay, Amy wants him to direct, Rudin called him an asshole.
- Doug Belgrad wants Apatow, Rogen to convince James Franco to do Pineapple Express 2. They'll shell out $45 million for the budget, since the first one was "well-liked".
- Amazing Amy and Steven Bersch discuss how to tell Costner they hate his film. They want Rudin to call Costner about it, they don't see the movie fitting in their schedule; thinks it's a "special" film, kind of in the vein of Searchlight/Focus releases.
- #SPECTRE SCRIPT LEAKED
- Amazing Amy and other execs try to elaborate on where did they go wrong re: Spider-man. Change of marketing plans etc, budget cuts etc
MPAA V. THE INTERNET
- Most anti-piracy tools take one of two paths: they either target the server that's sharing the files (pulling videos off YouTube or taking down sites like The Pirate Bay) or they make it harder to find (delisting offshore sites that share infringing content). But leaked documents reveal a frightening line of attack that's currently being considered by the MPAA: What if you simply erased any record that the site was there in the first place?
- You could still type http://www.piratebay.se into your browser, but without a working DNS record, you wouldn't be able to find the site itself. If a takedown notice could blacklist a site from every available DNS provider, the URL would be effectively erased from the internet.
- It's still unclear whether the plan would prove technically feasible or whether the legal arguments would survive in court, but the document suggests the MPAA hasn’t backed away from its goal of blocking any site that shares pirated content, and it isn’t afraid to leave systems like DNS as collateral damage. Even worse, while the rest of the web seems to have moved on from SOPA, the MPAA is still using it as a playbook.
HACKERS THREATEN WITH 9/11 LIKE ATTACK.
- We will clearly show it to you at the very time and places “The Interview” be shown, including the premiere, how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to.
Soon all the world will see what an awful movie Sony Pictures Entertainment has made.
The world will be full of fear.
Remember the 11th of September 2001.
We recommend you to keep yourself distant from the places at that time.
(If your house is nearby, you’d better leave.)
Whatever comes in the coming days is called by the greed of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
All the world will denounce the SONY.
SONY WASN’T SO HOT ON THE INTERVIEW:
Sony UK thought the movie was unfunny.
Sony Holland thought the movie was unbalanced.
Sony France thought the movie didn't have international appeal.
Sony Korea thought the movie was a failed misrepresentation and overall weak in their casting with their lead actors.
Sony Taiwan thought it was doomed from the get go.
Sony Australia liked it...lmao!
AMAZING AMY IS DOWN WITH THE SWIRL + AMY HAS THE PASCALIZER
- Amazing Amy has recommended that Idris Elba be the next Bond. James Bond. If Idris does get the role, he would be the first black 007 to ever grace the series.
- For the funsies, The New York Post created a Pascalizer. It works just as well as Google Translate. You write what you want, and they will translate it into Amy's personal language, including all caps, several uses of the enter key, and remorse for everything you have ever done in this world. Unfortunately, there is no sign of the Sony Xperia Z2.
THE GIRL WITH THE MAYBE SEQUELS
- The Girl series has their sequels lined up, and a planned fourth installment is rumored to be in the works as well. Since there's a new unreleased book in the works, it makes sense that Sony will be trying to get the rights in order to complete the series.
- The English version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was released 2011. The Girl who Played with Fire would be released in 2016, and the Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (rude) would be released in 2017. Tentative schedule, of course.
- No word as to whether the original cast will be in the subsequent films.
PRESIDENT OBAMA IS NOT DOWN FOR PRECEDENT + FBI CONFIRMATION OF NORTH KOREA’S INVOLVEMENT.
President Obama got mixed into the Sony Leaks because of the terrorist threats made against cinemas who would be screening the movie, The Interview, starring Seth Rogen and James Flacco.
Obama thinks Sony made a mistake, with the possibility of a precedent being made. He brings up censorship that North Korea has imposed, and fears self-censorship in the future. Sony's CEO, in response, stated they have not made a mistake, they have not caved, and they have not backed down.
Senator Dodd has some words on the attack. He says that the situation is"larger than a movie's release or the contents of someone's private emails." Hacks are capable, and all this proves is that Sony should get into gear and know how to protect themselves. The fact that Sony gets hacked so often, through different medias (anyone remember the Playstation servers getting hacked? What about the attacks earlier this year? Sony ain't shit).
FBI confirmed that North Korea engaged in the Sony Leaks attack.
To note: THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK ON YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT! THE FIRST AMENDMENT IS TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH, PRESS, RELIGION, ASSEMBLY, AND PETITION FROM THE GOVERNMENT, NOT FROM A FUCKING PRIVATE CORPORATION. Pick up a damn Civics book and educate yourselves before you go off spouting uneducated, ignorant, and ridiculous claims.
GOOGLE SHITS ON THE MPAA + SHADY DEALINGS
MPAA is still trying it discredit Google (Hail Hydra). Google isn't going to take shit from a bunch of people who are so out of tune with the way society works, on a technological front. So what does Google do? Google calls for the people to take control of the situation, launching a campaign to "kill of #ZombieSOPA" and end MPAA's site-blocking measures. Defense is always the best offense, but now Google is going on the offensive and is going to breakdown the MPAA for all it has got left in its name. Attorney General Hood (makes sense, since he is a total dick...foreskin) is asking for an exuberant amount of information, so Google is retaliating, and asking for documentation of the Goliath campaign, and letting them know that this is only the beginning. Basically, Google is saying, "You fucked with the wrong people, asshats!"
- Documents show that Attorney General Jim Hood is supported by major Hollywood studios
- Jim Hood was reported to be the face of the lawsuit Hollywood and the MPAA will file against Google, as they want to stop piracy and gain more power to control content on the Internet. Documents leaked have showed that some Hollywood companies have donated money to lobby and support 'Operation Goliath', a plan to stop Google.
SCANDAL COMES TO LIFE
- Judy Smith, real life Olivia Pope, is here to help Amazing Amy. Because of her ties with the government, she is offering her assistance to help Hollywood, specifically Sony. The crisis team, led by Smith, is pushing the message that Sony's decision for the cancellation of The Interview is for the safety and welfare of its employees (and hopefully everyone outside of their payroll, as well).
HACKERS GONNA HACK
- The hackers are demanding Sony remove all evidence of The Interview from existence, or more data will be released. They congratulate Sony on their cancellation of the scheduled release, and also want them to never let the movie see the light of day. No release, no distribution, no leak of any sort. If Sony causes the hackers any sort of trouble, then they will go on and keep releasing information.
The video is glorious.
TEAM AMERICA SHOWINGS… OR NOT
- Because ~freedom and ~truth, the Alamo Drafthouse Dallas have decided to screen 'Team America' in place of 'The Interview'. It's the decision of the theatre to screen it because "AMERICA, F YEAH."
- Or, well, they tried. Paramount DENIED them and other theaters the license to do so. Paramount have stopped theatres who will screen 'Team America' in place of 'The Interview'. However, when asked for a reason, no one from the company have released a statement on why they did stop the screenings.
WAS IT REALLY NK?
- The notorious email by God'sApstls to Sony Pictures is seen above, and some organizations such as Wired have used this email as an evidence pointing to some disgruntled employees in an inside job, and not hacked by NK hackers that the major news sites (e.g. NYT, CNN) have reported.
Spidey could've appeared in Cap 3, stating that Marvel plans to use him the way they did in the comic Civil War storyline. Releasing TASM 3 after the last two Avengers films will boost Spidey's earnings, since he was also planned to appear in those two films.
THE INTERVIEW IS CANCELLED, HOLLYWOOD SHOWS IT’S ASS
- A bunch of high-profile celebs, TV hosts/personalities, and creatives have tweeted about the cancellation of 'The Interview'. However, most of them had tweeted about how it was an ~attack on their art and how their creativity and industry are all being oppressed by North Korea.
- When cornered by paparazzi just at the peak of the media circus regarding his movie, Rogen have dodged and refused requests of the media for a statement. He however not showed agreement on that controversial Rob Lowe tweet.
- Clooney explains why Sony scrapped the movie and its screenings, and why he thinks Sony should release it online instead. "You have someone threaten to blow up buildings and all of a sudden, everybody has to bow down. Sony didn't pull the movie because they were scared. They pulled the movie because all the theaters said they were not going to run it. And they said they were not going to run it because they talked to their lawyers and those lawyers said, if somebody dies in one of these, then you're going to be responsible. [...] Stick it online. Do whatever you can to get this movie out. Not because everybody has to see the movie, but because I'm not going to be told we can't see the movie. That's the most important part. We cannot be told we can't see something by Kim Jong Un, of all f--king people."
THE INTERVIEW WAS SHIT ANYWAY.
- Even though it won't be available in cinemas, some critics who have seen the movie have released their reviews of it. Most critics agree that The Interview was shit, and doesn't resort to real and intelligent political satire. It's unfunny and full of arrogant dudebro humor, and have resorted to poop jokes. The hype around the movie is undeserved, it goes flat and has nothing to offer.
SONY WANTS TO MAKE IT’S OWN UNIVERSE (LMAO)
- Sony execs discuss their strategies in observing the Hollywood genre blockbuster trend. They are observing how Marvel, Disney (Star Wars), DC/WB, and other studios are planning their movies. They're big game hunting, they want to stay in good terms with the who's who of genre creative circles such as Del Toro, Peter Jackson, The Russos, Edgar Wright etc for business plans. They want to stay in touch with all the genre writers and guys in Hollywood since they're the hottest thing right now. They also want to see how these plans go to work, and use them as blueprints for the expansion of their own franchises.
MORE CLEO DRAMA, CHARLIZE V. SCARJO + SINISTER SIX
- Angie and Rudin are talking about Ridley and Marty. Angie wants to get Ridley by teasing him that they're in talks with Marty. She believes that Ridley's digital films have no depth, and she should be involved with hiring the director of photography. Marty is on the fence with Cleopatra. He never really gave an answer to Angie so it's still in question.
- Angie also wants to either get Marty in 2016 or hire a new and interesting auteur for Cleopatra. Rudin is SO APPALLED that Queen Angelina Jolie is studying film because she's really passionate about her version of Cleopatra. "Beyond belief. She's studying films. Kill me please. Immediately."
- Sony's movie plans for THE SINISTER SIX is to "celebrate the bad guys for once."
- "If the Spider-man is The Beatles, then we're the Sex Pistols." Flint Marco will be a showstealer, the character would be fun while celebrating his badness at the same time. They're also in talks with TOM HARDY as SANDMAN for one of those films.
He's gonna storm through London at the end like God-f***ing-zilla. That is not purple prose. He's going to be AS TALL AS A SKYSCRAPER in the third act of the movie. What does Dr. Strange have? Magic tricks? Fuck you, magic tricks - we've got a skyscraper Tom Hardy knocking down buildings!!!!"
ALSO: RYAN SEACREST>
-Ryan Kavanaugh the exectuive producer of The Social Network, a pro-Israeli supporter was the first to condemn Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz's letter, sent a mass email about Anti-semitism and Israel to " Def Jam founder Russell Simmons, baby-resembling GOP talking point-scribbler Frank Luntz, producer Ryan Kavanaugh, former NBC and Universal co-chair Ben Silverman, actresses Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman, Ryan Seacrest."
NatPortman:"you should not be copying me publicly so that 20 people i don't know have my personal info," she admonished the producer. "i will have to change my email address now."
Kavanaugh: "Sorry, You are right jews being slaughtered for their beliefs and cannes members calling for the boycott of anything Israel or Jewish is much much less important then your email address being shared with 20 of our peers who are trying to make a difference. my deepest apologies."
THE INTERVIEW IS COMING ANYWAY VIA INDEPENDENT THEATERS + GRRM’S BASEMENT
- Resident Evil Santa, GRRM is pissed and wants to screen The Interview:
"I have been in communication with the owners and operators of other independent cinemas and arthouses, and representatives of some of the smaller chains, and I know that hundreds of these venues would gladly screen this film, if only Sony will make it available," Martin wrote. "Regal and AMC and the megaplexes may have caved, but the independents have not. Sony could have the film on five hundred screens by Christmas, if it wants to. And I would love for the Jean Cocteau to be one of them."
- He won’t have to: the movie is happening! Sony is only employing independent theaters to show it. The cast and crew are pleased, but there’s sure to be a shitshow regardless.
THIS WAS LONG AS FUCK. AND I’M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I had to cut things out but feel free to discuss.
What's your dream vacation and/or birthday destination?
-Always wanted to be called John vs Shiloh (basic name, imo but John Jolie-Pitt sounds cool)
-Angelina stated in 2010 that John had been exploring their identity since the age of 3
-The Telegraph used this to make an article to calm your balls and let young childen self-identify and explore genders/identities and suggests taking them to see a GP once they hit puberty if it still persists. But pretty much explains to wait it out, accept your child and fuck gender norms until puberty (which is where i stopped skimming)
ontd:how do you raise your children? how would you raise them?
imo, it's hella cool that they're letting John live their own life. not here for people forcing gender norms on children and letting them do what they're biologically assigned as.
Song is not an official single :( ... just an Xmas gift to her fans.
Cue "she needs more songs like this" comments.
ALSO, you can support her Lovato Treatment Scholarship Program by purchasing merchandise. 100% of proceeds go towards it, for those in need of treatment that can't afford it.
According to Limbaugh, "James Bond is a total concept put together by Ian Fleming. He was white and Scottish. Period. That is who James Bond is."
He also said "We can always be more fair. We can always be more equal about it. So, fine and dandy. George Clooney and Kate Hudson as Barack and Michelle Obama, and you can have Idris Elba as James Bond.”
MTV describes 'American Horror Story' with "the show has been a repository for the deranged, depraved, and morally derelict, with almost nobody in its cast who could be described as a straight-up good person". They've ranked all the characters with the top five below. Rewritten and paraphrased by yours truly.
5. Dr. Oliver “Bloody Face” Thredson
Not only was Dr. Thredson pure evil but he was also responsible for one of the grossest scenes on the show.
4. Marie Laveau
Marie Laveau achieved immortality by sacrificing an innocent baby each year to Papa Legba. As she's over three hundred years old, that's a lot of dead babies.
3. Dr. Arthur Arden
Dr. Arden was an unrepentant nazi who performed horrific human experiments.
2. Fiona Goode
Fiona Goode was so evil that when she tried making a deal with voodoo devil Papa Legba she didn't have a soul to sell.
1. Madame Lalaurie
Madame Lalaurie sadistically tortured and murdered her slaves. She's also one of the few characters on the show to be based off a notorious real-life serial killer.
Full 45 at the Source
Once Upon A Time has cast Sebastian Roche to play King Stefan. The versatile actor includes The Originals, Supernatural and Fringe among his list of credits. Roche’s character is the father of Aurora (Sarah Bolger) and has a history with Maleficent (Kristen Bauer Van Straten).
The series has been adding a lot of new faces for the second half of the season. Along with Roche, they have also added: Merrin Dungey, Victoria Smurfit, Ernie Hudson, Eion Bailey, JoAnna Garcia Swisher and more.
Once Upon a Time returns March 1.
"You don't need a college degree for that?" (Didn't ONTD ask the same question?)
On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you loathe Matthew Morrison?
Jessica Pimentel (Maria Ruiz) from Orange is the New Black talks about her hardcore metal band in an all new interview. Tiny little Maria has a metal throat, y'all. Really interesting interview. She discusses:
- Her classical music background and losing feeling in her fingers
- Filming season 3 of OITNB
- Colin Farrell and his professionalism (they were in Pride and Glory together)
- The entitlement of men in the industry
- Throat surgery with no anesthetic
- Drug experiences
A "stolen" sextape featuring Usher Raymond and his now ex-wife Tameka was shopped against their permission back in November. At the time, Usher's lawyer Mark Geragos was aggressively hunting down the fap thief, tying to prevent them from cashing in. It looks like someone may have purchased the tape since two screenshots have been released.
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting winners from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
- Lana's Christmas gift to fans is only available through Google Play, and the song could be downloaded for free UNTIL midnight ET/ 9 pm PT.