Articles on this Page
- 12/23/14--13:03: _Diana Ross's bb Eva...
- 12/23/14--13:03: _Meghan Trainor sets...
- 12/23/14--13:08: _To Write Love on He...
- 12/23/14--13:08: _Nicki x Rolling Sto...
- 12/23/14--13:32: _Radio 4 broadcast a...
- 12/23/14--13:33: _Lorde used Negro Sp...
- 12/23/14--13:39: _Inherent Vice's Kat...
- 12/23/14--13:51: _Future Gwyneth Reve...
- 12/23/14--14:02: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/24/14--10:03: _Who would get custo...
- 12/24/14--10:03: _?uestlove: Fear pre...
- 12/24/14--10:15: _YG rooting for Iggy...
- 12/24/14--11:13: _Taylor Swift's 'Bla...
- 12/24/14--11:14: _Dementor Chanteuse ...
- 12/24/14--11:14: _Celebrity Picture Post
- 12/24/14--11:18: _ONTD Roundup
- 12/24/14--12:07: _Billboard chart: Ta...
- 12/24/14--12:08: _Chrioochie Spotted ...
- 12/24/14--12:08: _Sleepy Hollow News
- 12/24/14--12:08: _New Agent Carter Pr...
- 12/23/14--13:03: Diana Ross's bb Evan's new song is here
- 12/23/14--13:03: Meghan Trainor sets another record for the week
- 12/23/14--13:08: To Write Love on Her Arms Movie - OFFICIAL TRAILER
- 12/23/14--13:08: Nicki x Rolling Stone cover
- 12/23/14--13:39: Inherent Vice's Katherine Waterston Joins Messy Steve Jobs Movie
- 12/23/14--13:51: Future Gwyneth Reveals Her Family's Christmas Traditions!
- 12/23/14--14:02: Twelve Days of ONTD: Day 3
- 12/24/14--10:03: Who would get custody of Johnny Depp: HBC or Tim Burton?
- 12/24/14--10:03: ?uestlove: Fear prevents musicians from releasing protest music
- 12/24/14--10:15: YG rooting for Iggy to win Grammy for Best Rap Album
- 12/24/14--11:13: Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' Spends its Sixth Week at Number One
- 12/24/14--11:14: Celebrity Picture Post
- 12/24/14--11:18: ONTD Roundup
- Sony Lets Theaters Show 'The Interview' On Christmas
- Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter Split After 13 Years Together
- Lorde Used Negro Spirituals as Influence to Make the Hunger Games' Song "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Future Gwyneth Reveals Her Family's Christmas Traditions!
- Kylie Minogue Instagrams a Photo of Her Using a Black Man as a Desk
- The Teletubbies Baby Sun Face Comes Forward
- Nicki Minaj Covers Rolling Stone
- Sony Hack: Natalie Portman and Ryan Seacrest Stuck in Israel/Gaza Email Chain
- Rosie O'Donnell Blogs About Stephen Collins, Tells Victims "U R NOT 2 BLAME"
- ONTD Original: 5 TV Series Currently On Air That Will Not End
- Twelve Days of ONTD
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 12/24/14--12:08: Chrioochie Spotted Leaving a Nightclub Together
- 12/24/14--12:08: Sleepy Hollow News
Diana makes a cameo @ 2:50
what do you think ONTD? Does his voice match his amazing musical genes? is he more talented than his vocal powerhouse wife?
Pop star Meghan Trainor is the record holder the GREATEST airplay gainer for the week on Billboard's Hot AC chart with her new smash "Lips are Moving."
"According to Mediabase, “Lips are Movin” commanded 2,306 spins during the week between December 14 and 20. Enough for a two-place rise on the chart, the count also reflects a week-over-week spin gain of 536. No other song added as much to its play count this week. That's more spins than Selena Gomez, Ed Scherzinger, Hozier & Jennifer Lawrence.
The song is already number 4 on the top 100 and will move up next week! What one hit wonder?
Gaiman and Pratchett's tale about an angel and a demon who join forces in order to ward off the apocalypse has been adapted into a six-part Radio drama.
Following the success of Gaiman's Neverwhere in 2013, a new radio adaptation brings to life their parodic and blackly comic novel.
Gaiman praised Peter Serafinowicz (Crowley) and Mark Heap (Aziraphale) for embodying and bringing to life the essence of their characters, and for the chemistry they created in playing against one another.
FULL CAST LIST
GO HERE TO LISTEN
-She used negro spirituals like 'Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child" because she "loved the crackling, flawed sounds."
-Her fav lyric in Yellow Flicker Beat "I also liked the 'fingers laced together and I made a little prison, and I'm locking up everyone who ever laid a finger on me'
-She curated the whole album by herself
these devils using black culture for their own personal benefit yet again!
Blake Lively and her family do WHAT every Christmas?! The pregnant star reveals their super-cozy holiday tradition: http://t.co/4eUWFENDwo— E! Online (@eonline) December 23, 2014
-Blake says that her family "never leaves the house" on Christmas
-They make gingerbread houses, bake cookies, and watch movies
-Then they all get in the same bed and spend 7 hours (???????) together chatting
What are you favorite Christmas traditions ontd?
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting winners from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
Several years ago Helena Bonham Carter revealed who would get custody of Johnny Depp if she broke up w/ Tim Burton http://t.co/YhurTbUaH3— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) diciembre 24, 2014
“Oh, Tim can have him! They get the same poo jokes. Nothing will separate them.”
In case people missed it:
YG took over Billboard's The Juice Podcast this week and revealed how he felt about his 2015 Grammy snub, adding that he'll be rooting for Iggy Azalea to take home the award for Best Rap Album. "That's the homegirl, I'm rooting for her," said the Compton rapper.
While he probably won't be able to watch the ceremony he still gave his thoughts on the nominees mentioning he's listened to Azalea, ScHoolboy Q and Wiz Khalifa's albums from that category and agreed with the controversial topic that Kendrick Lamar's project should've taken home the 2014 trophy although he has nothing against Macklemore noting the category wasn't even televised.
Check out the latest episode of The Juice Podcast here:
02. Hozier - Take Me To Church
03. Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk! (feat. Bruno Mars)
04. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
05. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin
06. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
07. Ariana Grande & The Weeknd - Love Me Harder
08. Nick Jonas - Jealous
09. Maroon 5 - Animals
10. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
Is the Dementor Chanteuse Sam Smith finally in love? We may never know, as he posted a picture of him on Instagram wearing what looks like an engagement ring! However, we are still in doubt about this because he told the media before that: “People need to realize I’m never going to be happy.”
He also posted a picture of a guy wearing men's lingerie. How sexy. Also, he and her two sisters have spent the best Christmas Eve ever, as they got themselves identical tattoos! So hArDc0Re.
src 1 / 2
Do you think he's engaged, ONTD? Do you like his tattoos? Do you think he needs to get a tag?
KendalL and Kylie Jenner in LA with Scott Disick
Kaley Cuoco in Beverly Hills
Helena Bonham Carter in LA
Alex Pettyfer and Marloes Horst in LA
Jennifer Aniston in NYC
Rosie Huntington Whiteley at LAX
Busy Phillips in LA
Rachel Zoe and Skyler in LA
Julia Louis Dreyfus in Hawaii
Lena Dunham in NYC
Jason Bateman and family at The Grove
Rachel Hunter in Beverly Hills
Mark Wahlberg in Beverly Hills
Dita Von Teese in LA
Lily Allen in London
Julianne Hough in LA
Katie Cassidy in Miami
Gwen Stefani and family in LA
Julianne Moore and her daughter Liv in Rome
For Tuesday, December 22, 2014:
Nicki: 194,000 (more than projected)
J Cole: 119,000
Source for the stats
Mods: this has not been posted. The hot 100 (individual songs) just got posted, and predictions, not results for the billboard 200 albums.
Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran -- They Just Can't Quit Each Other http://t.co/b6aQrqt3oi— TMZ (@TMZ) December 24, 2014
(video @ banned source)
After doing the absolute most (as usual) in the wake of their most recent breakup, Chris and Karrueche were spotted leaving a nightclub at the same time late last night where Kae was hosting a toy drive.
However, according to HollywoodLife's
Though they did leave separately, it's surprising that they're on speaking terms given the incredible amount of fuckery and cryptic Instagram poems after their latest split:
Niggas be in they feelings when you break up with them lol— Karrueche Tran (@karrueche) December 6, 2014
“I love the show’s look. It is very film noir and stylish and helps to get into character. It really is groundbreaking for network television. She wears impeccably tailored suits and dresses that were fashionable at the time. They’re elegant and formal and she matches it with red nails, red lipstick and pin-curled hair. Very different from my dressed-down style today.”
SOURCE 1& 2
Have a Merry Peggy Christmas Eve!