Articles on this Page
- 12/22/14--16:05: _Actor compares the ...
- 12/22/14--16:13: _Vanessa Hudgens is ...
- 12/22/14--16:13: _Madonna, senile and...
- 12/22/14--16:14: _The new director of...
- 12/23/14--09:07: _Katy Perry is now A...
- 12/23/14--09:08: _That Miley shameles...
- 12/23/14--09:17: _The Walking Dead Pr...
- 12/23/14--09:17: _Another Christmas M...
- 12/23/14--09:24: _Val Kilmer looking ...
- 12/23/14--09:39: _Celebrities Praisin...
- 12/23/14--10:01: _Critics may hate Ma...
- 12/23/14--10:24: _It has been 22 days...
- 12/23/14--10:36: _Kesha -- Dear, Dr. ...
- 12/23/14--10:57: _ONTD Roundup
- 12/23/14--11:55: _Tim Burton and Hele...
- 12/23/14--11:56: _Peter Jackson: 'I w...
- 12/23/14--12:00: _Dramatic reading of...
- 12/23/14--12:00: _3 ½ years later, th...
- 12/23/14--12:37: _Adorable Video of J...
- 12/23/14--13:02: _The Longest Ride tr...
- 12/22/14--16:05: Actor compares the gays from Modern Family to Blackface
- 12/22/14--16:13: Vanessa Hudgens is GIGI
- 12/22/14--16:14: The new director of Star Trek 3 is...
- 12/23/14--09:07: Katy Perry is now Australia's undisputed concert Queen
- 12/23/14--09:17: The Walking Dead Prequel Casts Female Lead
- 12/23/14--09:17: Another Christmas Miracle!!
- 12/23/14--09:24: Val Kilmer looking thin in recent candids
- 12/23/14--09:39: Celebrities Praising Madonna on her Music and Success
- Like any other TV show Marco Polo has flaws but its representation of Asian characters in television is significant.
- The not-so-well-reviewed Marco Polo does more for the overall goal of increasing the representation of Asian characters and breaking down some stereotypes (even as it perpetuates others) than other highly acclaimed Western shows that ignore such characters altogether.
- The cast is more than 90 percent Asian; how many other big-budget Western shows can say that?
- "It would behoove critics and TV viewers alike to acknowledge these kinds of efforts to hire more Asian actors and place them in lead roles. Yes, Olivia Cheng may do many of her scenes naked, and there are ridiculous scenes that feel like fetishization-of-Asian-women-for-the-fetishization-of-Asian-women’s-sake, but the female characters also eventually achieve more than a degree of depth."
- 12/23/14--10:24: It has been 22 days since a Zendaya post =3
- 12/23/14--10:36: Kesha -- Dear, Dr. Luke ... You're the 'Foxxy-est' Producer Ever
- 12/23/14--10:57: ONTD Roundup
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Newborn Son's Name
- Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey Take a Selfie
- James Woods Blames Al Sharpton for Police Deaths
- Kreayshawn: Iggy Azalea should "talk about the obscene amount of racism in Australia"
- J.K. Rowling Updates Draco Malfoy's Bio, Unnerved by Fangirls
- Harry Styles and Kristen Wiig Dance Together at an SNL After-party
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Won't Hire Gwyneth Paltrow Because She Lacks A College Degree
- Lady Gaga: "When you’re a singer-songwriter it doesn't really matter if you’re beautiful"
- Joni Mitchell Criticizes Today's Music
- Iggy Azalea Dismisses Her Critics + Will.i.am Defends Iggy Azalea
- Azealia Banks Goes Off On Iggy Azalea
- Bryan Konietzko: Korrasami is Canon
- Patricia Clarkson's Beauty Routine
- ONTD Original: Top 30 Celebrity Scandals of 2014
- Twelve Days of ONTD
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 12/23/14--11:55: Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter Split After 13 years together
- 12/23/14--11:56: Peter Jackson: 'I won't do a Marvel movie'
- 12/23/14--12:00: 3 ½ years later, the "Entourage" movie is here!
- 12/23/14--12:37: Adorable Video of Jay, Bey, & Blue at the Airport + Pictures
- 12/23/14--13:02: The Longest Ride trailer
Tuc Watkins (Bob the gay neighbor/ lawyer from Desperate Housewives) stated on his Facebook:
Hmm. I think “Modern Family” is clever, hilarious, even terrifically subtle at times. But, for the most part, I have a hard time laughing at the gay guys. In fact, I kinda cringe. It feels a little bit like the gay equivalent of “blackface.” It doesn’t feel “modern” at all. Sure, people come in all shapes, sizes, etc. So why are we fed such 80s stereotypes every week?
Jessie Tyler Ferguson replied back with:
Oh well. Can't please everyone. I commented on this story. It's still being reviewed for publication by the editors but here is what I said: Sorry you feel that way Tuc. I know lots of guys who are just like Cam and lots of guys who are just like Mitch. We can't be expected to represent every gay person. We can only represent these two people. Also, Mitch is basically a version of me...so I never know how to take it when people say that he is stereotypical. And in defense of Cam, I still can't figure out how a clown & football coach who also happens to be gay is a stereotype.
When all is said and done, it's a family sitcom. I feel our writers do a fantastic job of servicing 11 characters each week in just 22 minutes. I am incredibly proud to play Mitch and I have a lot of pride in our show. As a closeted kid of the 80's I would have loved to have had a show like Modern Family to watch with my parents. It would have meant a lot to me to see who I secretly was reflected on television. TV has come a long way and it continues to forge new ground. I am thrilled with the work that you did on Desperate Housewives. It opened the door for shows like ours and hopefully we can hold that door open for many more shows to follow us. At the end of the day we can't please everyone..and we shouldn't try to. Kinda just like life, right?
Source: 1, 2
Madonna: ‘I’m living in a state of terror’ http://t.co/FpACrJs0xs— The Guardian (@guardian) December 22, 2014
-Claims she was living in a state of terror.
-Claims the leak is the result of her private computer getting hacked.(slay Lourdes)
-Claims a person or group is "terrorising" her.(bitch please)
-So I have to quote her - "It’s one thing if someone comes into your house and steals a painting off your wall: that’s also a violation, but, your work, as an artist, that’s devastating" - she's going senile
-It's not just the music, apparently those unreleased and untouched photos brought her to this state of shock as well.
-Keeps using the word "alarming"
-Claims her kids told her which producers to work with, apparently Madonna is too old to club now but her kids do; she jokes that her Son(Rocco the n***a) and Daughter(Lourdes) are like her A&R now.
-Claims she's still connected to "street culture, pop culture, underground culture"(okay abuelita)
For all the delusion: source, tweet
Don't forget, ALL six songs she released can be found on Piratebay and Kickass <3
I in no way condone or promote acquiring music in that way, the previous comment is just a stated fact.
The new director of Star Trek 3 is Justin Lin, who directed Fast & Furious 6.
Robert Orci was previously set to direct but backed away.
Patrick McKay and John D. Payne wrote the newest script. No release date has been set yet.
-Katheryn completed a 23-date run through the country, selling more than 350,000 tickets along the way. She is also the all-time record holder for Allphones Arena in Sydney where she sold out 6 dates for a grand total of 89,500 tickets.
-The tour promoter had this to say: "In this market, 350,000 is enormous. She's a mile ahead of everyone else. Once, every so often, you see a tour that beomes something extraordinary. For all intensive purposes, we'd sold out within two days of going on sale in March. Sadly, though you can't expect her to work endlessly, that was the tip of the iceberg."
-Ticket sales isnt the only thing Katy Hudson has been slaying, her album PRISM has gone five times platinum in the country while its lead single Roar has been certified a whopping 11 times platinum.
-Pink may still have the overall ticket sales record with than 650,000 tickets sold but she played more than double the amount of Katy's dates for a total of 58 concerts.
First she came for Gags' album sales and now she's coming for Beyonce's touring receipts! Slay!
“Miley loves turning Patrick on. And one way she does this is by flirting and making out with random hot girls and posting sexy pics on social media for him to see. Patrick is intrigued with Miley and her ‘don’t give a f**k attitude.’ He’s just in awe of her and everything about her turns him on,”
Click to see Miley dressed as a prostitute on St.Patrick's day!
Extra (this just in): Miley getting #turnt to ONTD darling Eminem
ONTD what is the most desperate thing you have done to make your partner interested in you?
I loved her in Treme.
watch the film that north korea doesn't want you to see!! merry christmas!
The Batman Forever actor who was often referred to online and in tabloids as "Fatman" after his weight gain slimmed down in late 2012 / early 2013. He has attribute his weight loss to healthy eating and walking along the beach near his Malibu home. Maybe it's the ill fitting clothes and aging (Kilmer turns 55 on New Year's Eve) but he looks sickly in the recent set of pictures. According to IMDb he has two projects that have been announced (although one is only rumored) with no tentative filming / release dates.
More pictures at JustJared
Madonna has fans across all generations.
Holy Shit new Madonna album just dropped on iTunes!!!! Vogue Motherfuckers!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/drE2vBrNIo— billy eichner (@billyeichner) December 20, 2014
The new @Madonna music. Wow. Modern, present, engaged, vital, adventurous, divisive. I missed this. Welcome back M.— Darren Hayes (@darrenhayes) December 23, 2014
Article source / Twitter source
Promo Videos for her upcoming DC show KC Undercover (airing january 18th, 2015)
Zendaya's slaying left and right in her latest photoshoot for V Mag (first pic)
Promo Videos 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
V picture @ Source 1 + more info about her interview etc etc @ Source 2
Instagram 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
PS excuse my
i wish y'all (including all the bitter sistrens of ONTD =*) beautiful and blessed holidays <3 stay sexy
Kesha -- Dear, Dr. Luke ... You're the 'Foxxy-est' Producer Ever http://t.co/EjmMm4qipw— TMZ (@TMZ) December 23, 2014
For Monday, December 22, 2014:
Peter Jackson has blasted Hollywood's apparent obsession with franchises and superhero movies.
“I don't really like the Hollywood blockbuster bandwagon that exists right now,” Jackson said. “The industry and the advent of all the technology, has kind of lost its way. It's become very franchise driven and superhero driven. I've never read a comic book in my life so I'm immediately at a disadvantage and I have no interest in that. So now it's time for us to step back. We're heading towards something of that scale.”
The director says he’s looking forward to returning to New Zealand and to work on smaller independent projects.
“So, yes, I'm not going to head off and do a Marvel film,” Jackson said. “So if I don't do a Marvel film, I don't have any other choice -- I've got to go make a small New Zealand movie!”
"Stumbled upon the holy grail of FOB confessions after Tumblr suggested we follow it. Here's our gift to you on the 8th day of the 12 days of FOB, a dramatic reading of Fall Out Boy fan confessions... by Fall Out Boy themselves."
Fan confessions post? Post your favorte (or your very own) fan confessions ONTD!
Bonus Pete Wentz roller skating wearing a bright yellow tank top thanks you for your time.
Source: FOB's twitter and webpage
how nice of marky mark to have a comment about killing someone
Nick Sparks making that $$ with another film. This one is based off of his 2013 book of the same name. The lives of two couples intertwine after Ira (Alan Ala), gets into a car accident and Sophia Danko (Britt Robertson) reads letters to him from during that time. Nick works his writing magic and makes things happen like all his books turned movies. Also has Oona Chaplin and mayo Scott Eastwood
are all the people in his books white af?