Articles on this Page
- 11/28/14--13:35: _Constantine Exclusi...
- 11/28/14--14:44: _Lady Gaga Post!
- 11/28/14--14:44: _Ray Rice Reportedly...
- 11/28/14--14:45: _Piers Morgan thinks...
- 11/28/14--14:46: _Madonna meets Malaw...
- 11/28/14--14:49: _62-Year-Old Mickey ...
- 11/28/14--15:31: _Britney's 2014 Holi...
- 11/28/14--15:31: _The Queen of Pop wi...
- 11/28/14--16:00: _FFAF: November 28
- 11/29/14--07:01: _Constantine 1x07 promo
- 11/29/14--07:01: _5SOS talk about "Yo...
- 11/29/14--07:01: _Benadryl Curdledmil...
- 11/29/14--07:02: _'Exodus: Gods and K...
- 11/29/14--07:49: _Ed Sheeran is a Chr...
- 11/29/14--08:02: _Oscar Isaac and Jes...
- 11/29/14--08:02: _Girl Meets World - ...
- 11/29/14--08:53: _Idris Elba says fam...
- 11/29/14--09:32: _Will Goop and Red S...
- 11/29/14--09:46: _GUESS WHO!
- 11/29/14--10:50: _Mr Jamie Dornan Pos...
- 11/28/14--13:35: Constantine Exclusive Footage + Unlock LEGO Batman 3 Characters
- 11/28/14--14:44: Lady Gaga Post!
- 11/28/14--14:44: Ray Rice Reportedly Wins Appeal for NFL Reinstatement
- 11/28/14--14:46: Madonna meets Malawi's president
- 11/28/14--14:49: 62-Year-Old Mickey Rourke TKOs 29-Year-Old
- 11/28/14--15:31: Britney's 2014 Holiday Shopping Guide
- 11/28/14--16:00: FFAF: November 28
- 11/29/14--07:01: Constantine 1x07 promo
- 11/29/14--07:01: 5SOS talk about "You Suck"
- 11/29/14--07:02: 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' first review
- 11/29/14--07:49: Ed Sheeran is a Christmas Legend
- 11/29/14--08:02: Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain giving us some Blind Items
- 11/29/14--08:02: Girl Meets World - 1.16 - Girl Meets Home For The Holidays - Promos
- 11/29/14--08:53: Idris Elba says fame has made him 'paranoid' of people
- 11/29/14--09:32: Will Goop and Red Skull appear in Captain America: Civil War?
- 11/29/14--09:46: GUESS WHO!
Start at 1:03. New episode tonight at 10/9c.
I got an email yesterday from NBC executive who was like, "What's with # SaveConstantine ? Your show wasn't canceled." Exactly.— Daniel Cerone (@DanielVCerone) Nov 2014
Source: DC Entertainment
November 26 - Leaving The View In NYC
November 26 - Leaving A Studio In NYC
A video message from Gaga ( and Taylor kinda 😂) wishing you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
src \ 2
Judge Barbara S. Jones rejected the NFL’s indefinite suspension Ray Rice.
This outcome, which was of course expected means he will be reinstated immediately unless put on the Commissioner-Exempt list.
Now it is just up to the teams to decide sign Rice.
and no one is suprised
Shia LaBeouf's claim to have been 'raped' is truly pathetic & demeans real rape victims. Grow up, you silly little man.— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) November 28, 2014
A Hollywood actor sitting with a paper bag over his head who did nothing as he claims a woman 'raped' him has not been raped. #labeouf— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) November 28, 2014
People are actually defending Shia LaBeouf. The world's gone mad. He's invented a supposed 'rape' for cheap PR - utterly shameful.— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) November 28, 2014
the original ONTD post on this
Madonna spends her Thanksgiving in Malawi with her Malawi-born children Mercy and David.
Britney along with other stars were asked to handpick the coolest Holiday Gift ideas. These were her suggestions.
click for larger image http://imgur.com/3CiZuFd
It wouldn't be the Holiday Season without (even more) self promotion on Black Friday she also tweeted:
camera used to take picture of magazine scan
anybody head out for black friday shopping? any good buys?
Simon Cowell on his dream guest performer:
"Is there any artist I want on the show I haven’t had before? Madonna- will she be on the final? I don’t think so. But always next year. We always send an invite out."
On the possibility of another US season of the X Factor:
"It’s a question of when. I’m not sure I would want to go back there and do it. I like doing the show here (the UK). There is another show I think will be on in America, a new one, which we’ve been working on for a few months. I can’t tell you [what it is, but] it is something I’m excited about."
Tune in to the Pardcast-a-thon full of funny people! And donate to Smile Train!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
“These are very intelligent, smart, driven, independent girls, mainly, but boys as well, and men and women – I do appeal to other generations I hope,” he tells Charlie Rose in the video above. “It’s a thrill for me to bring these people to the kind of work that I have enjoyed doing, the stories I’ve been riveted by and that I think are important to tell.”
Are you intelligent, smart, driven or an independent woman, ONTD?
'Exodus: Gods and Kings': Film Review http://t.co/MYeeYA3G5q— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) November 29, 2014
highlights of the review:
- Ridley made use of spectacular widescreen imagery and 3-D technology. Great visual effects etc.
- "Their dialogue is often cringe-worthy, as when a surly Moses tells God, “Nice of you to come.”"
- Not as campy as DeMille's iconic Biblical movie epic
- There is a very controversial choice on how they portrayed God. "Here is the film’s most controversial choice, for God appears to Moses as a fierce child. Although this may offend some devout viewers, it’s actually far more interesting than the booming offscreen voice that DeMille used in his version of the story."
- Great effects especially in the Red Sea scenes; the movie's plot is very anticlimactic.
- "Don't expect any acting nominations, Bale garbles a few too many of his lines, but he has an imposing physical presence. Edgerton is competent, but we miss the hammy exuberance of DeMille’s Ramses"
src 1 | full review
this whitewashed mess. don't support this shit.
- Ed Sheeran flew to Ireland last night straight after a show to surprise a young fan live on the Late Late Toy Show.
- He's going to pay for her and her family to fly to London and see one of his shows in London in July.
- Gave her a bag of presents, including a Christmas Jumper and a Ted Sheeran Bear.
- Performs a few verses of 'Thinking Out Loud' and invites Aimiee to join him at the end.
Ed comes out @ around 1:35
Youtube // Irish Independent
The main actors and director of "A Most Violent Year" recently sat down with a moderator from Variety to talk about the movie with the Screen Actors Guild, and this being a SAG audience, both Oscar and Jessica share their worse audition horror stories:
- Oscar's story starts at around 21:44, and involves another actor basically hijacking his audition
- Jessica's starts right after, at 23:53, with a major A lister just basically acting like a fool.
So ONTD, any guesses about who are those actors? There's a couple of guesses on the original YouTube video that seem plausible. The whole is cute btw if you have time for the entire video.
Source: conversations with the cast of A Most Violent Year, text by me.
Idris Elba says fame has made him 'paranoid' but insists he's still relatable as an actor - PHEW http://t.co/h8TAaGZct4— Mirror Celeb (@MirrorCeleb) November 27, 2014
SOURCES:Mirror Celeb&Loaded Magazine's Twitter
“My fingers are crossed. I would love to be Pepper Potts again at some point in my life,” Paltrow elaborated.
Hugo Weaving on 'Captain America 3': "I Haven't Talked to Anyone About It" http://t.co/z1zcCNaC55— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) November 29, 2014
"I have absolutely no idea," Weaving said when asked if he'd be returning for Captain America: Civil War or possibly in another Marvel film. "I haven't talked to anyone about it, so, yeah, we'll just have to wait and see. No idea at all."
so ontd do you want these two to return in CA3?
• the movie's directed by Antoine Fuqua, written by Kurt Sutter and it also stars Rachel McAdams, Naomie Harris, Forest Whitaker, 50 Cent and Rita Ora (lol)
• Gyllenhaal plays Junior Middleweight Champion Billy "The Great" Hope, a champion who loses everything in a personal tragedy and is forced to fight his way to redemption
• he trained at boxer Floyd Mayweather's gym in Las Vegas
• he was sparring with real fighters, actually getting hit
• the director says Jake was extremely dedicated and that he broke up with his girlfriend because he was in the gym every single day for hours
In case you need some eye bleach: Jake being adorable on David Letterman
YOUTUBE #1･ #2
"50 shades of grey" still
"The Fall" episode 2x04 stills
episode 2x03 behind the scenes
Bronagh Waugh talks about Jamie in new interview
Actress Bronagh Waugh – Sally Ann in 'The Fall' – gave an interview to Heat magazine (UK). In this interview, she talks several time about Jamie, telling filming anecdotes and she also mentions Fifty Shades of Grey.
So, the world’s sexiest man, Jamie Dornan, just happens to be your snog partner on The Fall. Were you nervous working with him?
- No because we’ve been on this journey together for two years now, so it’s just weird. He’d be mortified if anyone thought that. It’s just Jamie! We screen-tested together, we got on really well, and it just seemed to work. It was really weird when we did the first series, because no one really knew who Jamie was.
- Yeah. When we were filming, I got tortured all the time for pictures because of Hollyoaks, but no one knew who Jamie was then. We took our kids [from the show] to Belfast Zoo on a bonding day and I got stopped everywhere. He was like, “This is so weird.” He’s such a shy person and he’s very self-deprecating. I was like “Yeah, if the show’s a success, you’ll have to get used to it.” Fast-forward a year, and he’s one of the most famous men on the planet. Filming the second season, he’d stop traffic!
Do you find him sexy, though?
- When you work in the industry, nothing is very sexy. You are working with someone and it’s work. So I wasn’t fazed at all, because he’s just my colleague.
What’s the least sexy thing about Jamie?
- Probably him playing football with the crew lads and getting really sweaty. On my last day, I went to hug him goodbye and he was soaking and he went, “C’mere!” He gave me a big hug and I was like, “Urgh, your face is just wet with sweat.” But other people would probably find that really sexy. I didn’t. [Laughs.]
Did it smell?
- No. It just felt as if someone had licked your face.
How does everyone on The Fall feel about Jamie doing Fifty Shades of Grey?
- Everyone on the team is so excited and really pleased for him, and I’ll definitely watch it. I think it will be strange, but I think if anyone’s going to do it, he’ll do it really well.
Sally Ann wears lots of dowdy jumpers – what’s the worst thing you’ve had to wear on the show?
- Nothing! In the first season, I had to be totally naked apart from football socks and some wellies, and that was really, really mortifying, being naked in a barn in front of a horse that kept peeing continually. I hadn’t been to the gym in over two years because I had a really bad back injury, and Jamie had a really bad shoulder injury, so we were like two geriatrics. There was nothing sexy about it! [Laughs.]
source | source | source | source | source