Articles on this Page
- 11/19/14--13:31: _Celebrity Picture Post
- 11/19/14--13:32: _Nick Jonas Confirms...
- 11/19/14--13:45: _Hilary Duff's Twitt...
- 11/19/14--13:46: _Why 'Interstellar' ...
- 11/20/14--09:53: _Keira Knightley Fin...
- 11/20/14--09:53: _ONTD Roundup
- 11/20/14--10:29: _The truth about the...
- 11/20/14--10:29: _Wendy Williams On B...
- 11/20/14--10:29: _GD X TAEYANG - GOO...
- 11/20/14--10:30: _I'm Every Woman.mp3...
- 11/20/14--10:30: _Taylor Swift Making...
- 11/20/14--10:31: _Stephen Hawking Giv...
- 11/20/14--10:48: _The Sexiest Men Ali...
- 11/20/14--10:48: _Lemony Snicket Auth...
- 11/20/14--10:59: _Is Shailene Woodley...
- 11/20/14--11:29: _See Kim Kardashian ...
- 11/20/14--11:29: _Chelsea stars Oscar...
- 11/20/14--11:31: _Kyle Gallner welcom...
- 11/20/14--11:45: _Marvel's Superior C...
- 11/20/14--11:53: _#TGIT Won't be Stop...
- 11/19/14--13:31: Celebrity Picture Post
- 11/19/14--13:32: Nick Jonas Confirms He's No Longer a Virgin
- 11/19/14--13:45: Hilary Duff's Twitter Live Chat + New Puppy Named Beau
- 11/19/14--13:46: Why 'Interstellar' Sound Issues Have Ignited a Hollywood Uproar
- 11/20/14--09:53: ONTD Roundup
- Meghan Trainor's 'Lips Are Movin' Music Video + Behind-The-Scenes
- Trailer and Poster for Disney's 'Cinderella'
- Don Lemon Thinks He Has Helpful Tips for a Cosby Rape Accuser
- Naya Rivera and Mary J. Blige Don't Want Husbands To Have Female Friends
- Billy Bragg Accuses Taylor Swift of 'Selling Soul to Google'
- Nick Jonas Confirms He's No Longer a Virgin
- Xabi Alonso: Neuer is by far the best keeper I've played with
- Eminem Warns Iggy Azalea He Wants to Rape Her
- 'Tangled' vs 'Frozen'
- Promo for The 100 'Fog of War'
- Kylie Jenner Stands Tyga Up at His Own Birthday Party
- Michael Phelps' Girlfriend Reveals She Was Born Intersex
- Taylor Swift Gets Her 3rd #1 With Blank Space
- OK Cupid Expands List of Sexualities and Genders
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 11/20/14--10:29: The truth about the blue alien on Agents of SHIELD and more
- 11/20/14--10:29: Wendy Williams On Bill Cosby: 'He Tried to Get Me Fired'
- 11/20/14--10:29: GD X TAEYANG - GOOD BOY MV
- 11/20/14--10:30: I'm Every Woman.mp3: Nicki Minazi says she's a champion for women
- 11/20/14--10:30: Taylor Swift Making History
- 11/20/14--10:31: Stephen Hawking Gives His Opinion On "Theory Of Everything" Film
- 11/20/14--10:48: The Sexiest Men Alive (According To People Magazine)
- 11/20/14--10:59: Is Shailene Woodley the dark horse in the Oscar Race?
- 11/20/14--11:29: See Kim Kardashian Attempting To Recreate Solange’s Wedding Photos
- 11/20/14--11:31: Kyle Gallner welcomes second son
- 11/20/14--11:45: Marvel's Superior Chris lands another lead role
- 11/20/14--11:53: #TGIT Won't be Stopped by the Prez
Rachel McAdams and Padma Lakshmi at LAX
Justin Theroux in NYC
Tulisa in London
Nicole Richie at the launch of the House of Harlow 1960 Home Fragrance
Lorde at the Pradasphere Exhibition opening at Central Pier No.4
Jessie J on Access Hollywood
Gwyneth Paltrow in LA
Jennifer Aniston in NYC
Anna Kendrick in LA
Jaime King in Beverly Hills
Jamie Chung in LA
Jade Thirlwall leaves GAY in London
Questions answered in the chat
Why she returned to music
Her favorite clothing line
Her favorite skin care stuff
Her favorite quote
How she stays in shape
How many tats she has
Her favorite treat
Can she still do gymnastics
The first CD she bought
Her favorite most recently read book
Her career if she wasn't acting/singing/etc
Her favorite movie
Is the score too loud? The mix muddy? Insiders say yes
After Christopher Nolan basically said the music is that loud on purpose, industry sound professionals started gossiping.
Why 'Interstellar' sound issues have ignited a Hollywood uproar http://t.co/Xd5g6E8pKa— billboard (@billboard) November 14, 2014
watch the whole thing cause there's a fun story about her mom thinking breaking bad is a comedy bless
do you find benedict fans terrifying, ontd?
For Wednesday, November 19, 2014:
As suspected, the blue alien that saved Coulson and Skye is a Kree. Jeffrey Bell mentions that the team doesn't know that the Kree exists, let alone that there's a whole planet of them. Skye and Raina also have something in common, "leading to a reveal that's mother-effing crazy."
They tease that after the midseason finale, "things will never be the same again" and we'll find out Skye's birth name pretty soon.
And the 2.09 press release:
"...Ye Who Enter Here" - S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers the ancient city before Hydra, but uncovering the secrets may require one of Coulson's team to make the ultimate sacrifice. May and Skye race to get to Raina before Whitehall takes her on Tuesday, December 2, (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television.
The LA premiere of Beside Still Waters
Chloe and boyfriend Austin Nichols out and about in LA late last month.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Wendy (along with the rest of her staff) initially thought Janice Dickinson was just an 'attention seeker' and lying about being assaulted by Bill Cosby. After watching Janice's interview with ET, she now believes her story.
- "This has ruined Bill Cosby's legacy...the way it has ruined Michael Jackson's legacy."
- Back in 1990, Wendy discussed the allegations when she worked @ WBLS on a segment called "Dish the Dirt."
- Cosby tried to get her fired.
- "My own boss turned on me like a wild pit bull, called me in his office in the middle of... the morning broadcast and Cosby is on the speaker phone. Cosby dressed me down and called me everything but a daughter of God."
starts @ 9:00
Nicki Minazi talks about her new era, aesthetic and the controversies she faced in her career in an interview with Complex magazine. Discussing her recent hit, "Anaconda", the Muny rapper has intended her song to be appreciated by curvy women everywhere.
“I wanted to create a song that embraced curvy women. I wanted to be sexual but be playful with it. And I wanted it to be so melodic that even if you don’t understand English you could still go along with the melody and you would have no idea about all the raunchy shit I’m saying — I get a kick out of that. It was simple to write. I just created the melody and then I let the words happen.”
She also talks about how she is a champion for women everywhere: “Every woman is multifaceted. Every woman has a switch, whether she’s going to be maternal, whether she’s going to be a maneater (.mp3 - RIP Nelly Furtado's career), whether she has to kick ass, whether she has to be one of the boys, whether she has to show the guys that she’s just as smart or smarter, she’s just as talented or creative. Women suppress a lot of their sides.”
Are you a champion for every woman, ONTD?
[ S O U R C E ]
The Theory Of Everything is a new film that chronicles Stephen Hawking (played by Eddie Redmayne) and then wife Jane Wilde (Felicity Jones) and their life, love and struggles. Stephen Hawking was recently asked what he thought of the film and his response is below:
I thought Eddie Redmayne portrayed me very well in The Theory of Everything Movie. He spent time with ALS sufferers so he could be authentic. At times, I thought he was me.
Seeing the film has given me the opportunity to reflect on my life. Although I’m severely disabled, I have been successful in my scientific work. I travel widely and have been to Antarctica and Easter Island, down in a submarine and up on a zero gravity flight. One day I hope to go into space.
I’ve been privileged to gain some understanding of the way the universe operates through my work. But it would be an empty universe indeed without the people that I love. -SH
Just an excuse to post about the movie, one of the better films I saw of the year. It currently has a high score on Rotten Tomatoes. Rosamund Pike and Felicity Jones better get some awards next year.
We already know who People voted as the sexiest (Chris Hemsworth!), but now we have the rest. People released a preview and some of the pics are below for your viewing pleasure or disgust. The full issue hits Nov. 21st.
Ki Hong Lee
Lemony Snicket makes series of unfortunate racist jokes at National Book Awards. http://t.co/DZbF0zZIU7— Gawker (@Gawker) November 20, 2014
-Jacqueline Woodson won a National Book Award for her memoir, Brown Girl Dreaming, and Lemoy Snicket author Daniel Handler felt this was the perfect opportunity to make a joke about how he learned that she's actually allergic to watermelon:
"I told you. I told Jackie she was going to win, and I said that if she won, I would tell all of you something I learned about her this summer, which is that Jackie Woodson is allergic to watermelon. Just let that sink in your mind.
And I said, "You have to put that in a book." And she said, "You put it in a book." And I said, "I'm only writing a book about a black girl who's allergic to watermelon if I get a blurb from you, Cornell West, Toni Morrison, and Barack Obama saying 'This guy's OK. This guy's fine.'"
-He has since then apologized for the joke.
source, words not in quotations are by me
-Her acting in TFIOS was critically acclaimed
-She was the main actress in the film, while most Best Actress noms/winners are to people playing "the girlfriend/wife" helping the man out on his journey.
-She shouldn't have to settle by playing JGL's girlfriend in that Snowden movie to get noticed
-it's a mainstream female-centric drama unlike all of the male centric oscar bait dramas that are getting buzz
What's going on with the Knowles/Carter/Ferguson clan and the Kardashians, Bad blood, Competition or is this all a mere coincidence?
- She stands in rows of mannequins similar to the original photos (obsession or shade?)
- Bey and Jay were M.I.A. for Kim and Kanye’s big Italian wedding extravaganza which made folks think there was some bad blood between families.
- Is it all a coincidence or is Kim being slick? What do you think ONTD?
Take a look at the full photo below and the original photos:
Mods, I'm not good at journalism so please accept.
Oscar and Willian of Chelsea Football Club and along with Mathieu Flamini of Arsenal and Adel Taarabt of Queens Park Rangers were among the guest for the Dolce and Gabbana Christmas Tree Party at Claridge's.
Kylie Minogue was there too along with some other random people.
The tree had 300 ornaments with international flags on each representing their seasonal traditions. Fitting for the footballers in attendance. Oscar and Willan representing Brazil, Flamini representing France, and Taarbat representing Morrocco.
rest at SOURCE
Paraphrased by me. Are y'alls Christmas Tree up yet?
Heading home for a bit of a break... I am super pumped. Gonna hang with my lady and kids... Did I say kids with an s Yes... Yes I did :)— Kyle Gallner (@KyleGallner) November 18, 2014
My boys. Welcome to the family Leo :) photo compliments of the amazing and beautiful @tarandoliver aka the raddest lady I know aka my best friend aka mom
It's midnight here in Boston so I'm gonna say it.... Happy birthday @tarandoliver!!!! Happy birthday to my favorite lady, my life saver, the mother of my children, my best friend and partner in crime. It has all been one hell of an adventure and we are just getting started. I just wish I was there to spend it with you :(. I love you so much baby. Here's to 1000 more together....also side note... This is a happy post, almost all my posts are happy posts so let's also apply this to all my posts from here on out.... some of you knuckleheads have exercised your freedom of speech to it's fullest when it comes to Tara and I. While I do not want to take that right away by any means and I'm not trying to, I am asking you to keep this positive and full of love or else I will exercise my right to block you :) so let's say happy birthday to this babe and my best friend. Keep it classy people :)
Source:Kyle's Twitter and Instagram
Their first baby, Oliver, was born in March of last year. For the two people that care it looks like baby Leo might share a birthday with Kyle's bff Jake Abel.
Chris Pratt has landed the role in a movie adaptation of the 2009 comic series Cowboy, Ninja, Viking, a series about a government program that turns patients suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder into "Triplet" assassins. Pratt is set to play Duncan whose Triplets are, you guessed it, a cowboy, a ninja, and a viking!
So far, the project doesn't have a director attached, but is being backed by Universal.
ONTD, which role do you want to see Marvel's Superior Chris tackle next?
reworded by: me
Broadcast networks opt out of Obama immigration speech -- except for Univision and Fox.
Unlike almost every other presidential address, the major networks won't be airing President Obama's speech on immigration tonight.
Basically the White House asked ABC, CBS, and NBC "Hey- if we asked you to broadcast the speech, would you say yes?"
The networks said no, and the the White House was all, "Ok, we're not gonna ask you then so we won't look like losers who got turned down."