Articles on this Page
- 11/19/14--10:31: _Keke Palmer Shows O...
- 11/19/14--10:31: _Miley Cyrus Goes Hi...
- 11/19/14--10:32: _Guardians Of The Ga...
- 11/19/14--10:33: _Stuart Townsend lan...
- 11/19/14--10:44: _Club Blocks Kylie F...
- 11/19/14--10:58: _frooty queen takes ...
- 11/19/14--10:58: _CT calls Diem Brown...
- 11/19/14--11:24: _Eminem warns Iggy A...
- 11/19/14--11:24: _Banshee Season 3: T...
- 11/19/14--11:34: _Blake Lively Become...
- 11/19/14--11:52: _Naya Rivera and Mar...
- 11/19/14--11:53: _Meghan Trainor, Dia...
- 11/19/14--12:16: _Kings creator Micha...
- 11/19/14--12:40: _Your Queen Ariana G...
- 11/19/14--12:40: _Found footage lives...
- 11/19/14--12:40: _first PITCH PERFECT...
- 11/19/14--13:01: _Chris Hemsworth - P...
- 11/19/14--13:01: _Out Musician Eli Li...
- 11/19/14--13:16: _Paramore release tr...
- 11/19/14--13:16: _Taylor Swift Gets H...
- 11/19/14--10:31: Keke Palmer Shows Off Her Pierced Nipples
- 11/19/14--10:32: Guardians Of The Galaxy Outtake - Dance Off
- 11/19/14--10:33: Stuart Townsend lands multi-ep guest spot on Elementary
- 11/19/14--10:44: Club Blocks Kylie From Entering, Tyga Cancels Appearance
- 11/19/14--10:58: frooty queen takes tips from gags
- 11/19/14--10:58: CT calls Diem Brown the "love of my life"
- 11/19/14--11:24: Eminem warns Iggy Azalea he wants to rape her
- 11/19/14--11:24: Banshee Season 3: Trailer
- 11/19/14--12:40: Found footage lives on with January 2015's PROJECT ALMANAC
- 11/19/14--12:40: first PITCH PERFECT 2 poster + magazine cover
- 11/19/14--13:01: Chris Hemsworth - People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive Roundup
- 11/19/14--13:16: Paramore release tracklist of self - titled deluxe
- 11/19/14--13:16: Taylor Swift Gets Her 3rd #1 With Blank Space
At the premiere for Kiera Knightley and Benedict Cumberbatch's The Imitation Game, Palmer had the crowd buzzing with her revealing style.
She was decked out in ICB, just faintly exposing her pierced nips through a thin fabric bra and sheer top.
ONTD, what do you have/want pierced?
Entertainment Weekly announced today that Stuart Townsend has signed on for a multi-episode guest arc for the CBS show. Townsend, whose other credits include Betrayal and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, will play Del, the boss of Joan Watson (Lucy Liu) who takes a part-time job as an insurance investigator hoping for a well of fascinating cases.
“We’ll find out that the company has hired Joan a handful of times with small assignments, and she’s managed to catch their eye and they want her to join on a more permanent basis,” said EP Rob Doherty.
In regards to how Sherlock (Jonny Lee Miller) would take this, Doherty said,“When we meet Stuart’s character, Sherlock is finding out about all of this for the first time and has to figure out to what degree this might change the dynamics of the partnership again.”
So does this mean that Joan will have a new love interest? Currently she is dating Andrew (Raza Jaffrey).
We shouldn’t rule the potential out, according to Doherty. He could only say: “He was Dorian Grey for crying out loud! I won’t say he’s not an interest.”
More at the source
- Tyga booked an appearance at Greystone Manor in Hollywood - a 21 and older nightclub
- Wealth-backed entitlement made him think Kylie would just be able to stroll right in, but the club held up their no fetuses allowed rule
- Tyga then decides not to show up because he's totally not dating her and is just protective of his underage friend and stuff
Full Story at Source
Boo you should get your priorities straight or you'll be the next musician licking Honey Nut Cheerio's boots for airtime.
in a move that seems inspired by lady gaga’s infamous social network, little monsters, marina diamandis has released her own social network on fahlo. what is fahlo? an app available for ios and android users, the developer indicates that it “gets you closer to the things and people you love.”
fans can “let people know how they feel [about marina] with their own photos and emojis!” feeling chatty? “explore the hottest forum threads, start your own, & keep tabs on favorites.” best of all, fans can ”earn badges and move up in status for even more access & perks.”
and what do marina’s frooty fans think? well, it’s a mixed bag. some draw unfavourable comparisons to gaga, katy perry, and not-a-bionic-promo-stunt iamamiwhoami. others are favourable, praising the app and asking marina to visit their south american country of choice.
maybe lana could give marina travel advice in exchange for social networking help?
source: marina & the diamonds facebook
source: fahlo on ios app store
article composed by jfk for ontd
does marina really have the pull to start her own social network? too close to gaga for comfort? is her frooty era off to a rotten start?
"You have always been My Angel. And now you have your wings. We've been thru so much over the years. Thru the ups and downs we somehow managed to keep our promise. We never gave up on each other. Our plan to be together forever hasn't changed... it's just going to take a little longer now. And I'm going to hold onto this ring for you till we are together again. So don't worry mama, I'm not afraid. I know you will always be with me to give me your strength. You are The Love of My Life. My reason to be a better man. I Love You Always and Forever"
Eminem is preparing to release Slim Shady Records’s upcoming compilation LP ‘Shady XV’ and he unlocked new snippets on iTunes today where he spits some unfortunate bars, including a warning to Iggy Azalea. On the "Vegas" cut, which features Royce Da 5’9, Em spits…
I'm making you sick, don't pretend you can't hear me
You deaf, girl, I said you was foxy
I'll tell a bitch like Bizarre
Bitch, shut the fuck up and get in my car
And suck my fucking dick while I take a shit
And I think with my dick so come blow my mind
And it tastes like humble pie
So swallow my pride, your lucky just to follow my ride
If I let you run alongside the Humvee
Unless you're Nicki, grab you by the wrist, let's ski
So what's it gon' be? Put that shit away Iggy
You don't wanna blow that rape whistle on me
I love it
'Fore I get lost with the gettin' off"
Mary J. Blige recently told Stella Magazine:
“All females for me, all guys for him. There’s none of that, ‘Oh, that’s my female friend. Oh, that’s my guy friend.’ No, not in a marriage, I’ve never seen that work.”
Naya Rivera was guest co-hosting The View this week and agreed with Ms. Blige. She is married to Ryan Dorsey (pictured above). Her quote:
“I think that’s amazing. I’m with Mary. I just got married and I’m pretty sure I told my husband that like two days ago.”
When the audience agreed, she shot back with this:
“I really didn’t think I would get support on that, thank you so much. It’s really not so much a rule as I understand it, because I feel like you’re playing with fire and opening up the floodgates here, and you’re having issues in your marriage, but someone is going to talk to the opposite sex to get advice or whatever and you should be talking to your partner. So I don’t believe in it.
I feel like there’s a difference between having an issue with that when you’re married and when you’re just dating someone. I feel like when you’re married, if you’re now someone’s wife, I’m sorry, ladies, but you got to get back a little bit more. It’s different.”
Do you agree?
'The Voice' adds Meghan Trainor & Diana Ross as guest mentors http://t.co/WnUO8PWnFA— billboard (@billboard) November 19, 2014
Michael Green talks to The Playboy about Kings, Ian McShane, famous stairway scene and viral marketing.
"Ultimately, I wrote that pilot, and that series, for the people who would reward it with repeat viewing. Lines like that are halogen lights for people who think about those things and will wash over those that don’t. That was a statement I felt like making. We didn’t catch any heat for it and I didn’t think we would. I thought if we were lucky that would become a conversation. Unfortunately, I think moderate Christian America, who is a vast viewership, just wasn’t aware of the show. I got too many people telling me they would’ve watched it had they known. I didn’t get lucky enough that people got mad at that line. [Laughs] But I thought, if Twitter existed at the time it might’ve been a conversation. There wasn’t a line, dash, or comma that wasn’t well-thought out in that show. It was my first show and nothing wasn’t considered, reconsidered, polished to a high rococo shine. That show was nothing if not rococo. It was stylized within an inch." said creator about King Silas' line “You cannot be what God made you.”
read the rest.
The show will air on CBS on Friday, December 5. Ari's opening acts will include Pharrell Williams, Mary J. Blige, Tim McGraw, and Adam Levine.
A new poster and trailer have been released for the film that got pushed back and renamed 100x
The film was previously titled Welcome To Yesterday and had its first trailer released in December 2013. The film was originally supposed to be released on February 28, 2014, but Paramount removed it from their schedule. It will now be released on January 30, 2015.
Are you excited for found footage to be continuing on into 2015? Thoughts on the year-long delay?
Pitch Perfect 2 hits theatres on May 15, 2015
Are you ready to get pitch-slapped again?
The video features Shangela from RuPaul’s Drag Race! You can read more about it here.
I think I like this one even more than "Young Love"
there's only one new song, and it's not even a proper recording, it's a demo, & they've re recorded i hate to see your heart break with joy williams from the civil wars. the rest are just live tracks & i am so annoyed!! like what kind of half assed money grab?
Billboard Hot 100: #1(+12) Blank Space, @taylorswift13 [3 weeks]. *her 3rd #1 single*— Chart News (@chartnews) November 19, 2014
-we're never, shake it off, blank space
-she's also the first artist this year to have two number ones