Articles on this Page
- 10/23/14--08:17: _ Britney Spears spo...
- 10/23/14--08:57: _Dragon Age: Inquisi...
- 10/23/14--09:00: _Jennifer Lawrence's...
- 10/23/14--09:03: _AWARD SEASON POST: ...
- 10/23/14--09:07: _Taylor Swift's Deep...
- 10/23/14--09:07: _Can Taylor Swift Sa...
- 10/23/14--09:10: _Actress Felicia Day...
- 10/23/14--09:10: _Sleepy Hollow's Orl...
- 10/23/14--09:11: _AnnE Almost Died Fo...
- 10/23/14--09:12: _James Blunt apologi...
- 10/23/14--09:14: _Edward Norton talks...
- 10/23/14--09:14: _(ONTD! Original) #T...
- 10/23/14--21:48: _Common Names His To...
- 10/23/14--21:49: _This Show Is Amazin...
- 10/23/14--21:50: _Britney's hottest d...
- 10/23/14--22:39: _Weiner-dog: Todd So...
- 10/24/14--04:19: _Nicki Rules the Wor...
- 10/24/14--04:19: _BadGalAri wants a b...
- 10/24/14--04:19: _WORLD PREMIERE: Igg...
- 10/24/14--04:19: _Hayden Christensen ...
- 10/23/14--08:57: Dragon Age: Inquisition Companions trailer + User Rating
- 10/23/14--09:00: Jennifer Lawrence's New Crib in L.A.
- 10/23/14--09:03: AWARD SEASON POST: Gotham Award Nominations: ‘Boyhood’ Scores Four
- 10/23/14--09:07: Taylor Swift's Deepest Fear.
- 10/23/14--09:07: Can Taylor Swift Save the Music Industry?
- 10/23/14--09:10: Sleepy Hollow's Orlando Jones Apologizes for Rape Joke
- 10/23/14--09:11: AnnE Almost Died For Role
- 10/23/14--09:12: James Blunt apologises for his song
- 10/23/14--09:14: Edward Norton talks about why he didn't play Hulk in Avengers
- 10/23/14--09:14: (ONTD! Original) #TBT: 10 Times 50 Cent Made Us Laugh
- 10/23/14--21:48: Common Names His Top Five (Three) Albums From The Last Five Years
- 10/23/14--21:49: This Show Is Amazinggggggggg --- Kingdom 1x04 Promo
- 10/23/14--21:50: Britney's hottest dancer scores DNA Magazine cover
- 10/24/14--04:19: Nicki Rules the World After Hosting MTV EMAs
- 10/24/14--04:19: BadGalAri wants a boob job for Big Sean!
- 10/24/14--04:19: WORLD PREMIERE: Iggy Azalea f/ MØ - "Beg for It"
- 10/24/14--04:19: Hayden Christensen Walking Post
Fans named Britney (spelled any way) have the chance to score show tickets and a High Roller ride on November 5 for “Britney Day.”
Want a piece of Britney? The reigning pop princess and Planet Hollywood headliner is inviting fans to join her on Wednesday, Nov. 5 for the crowning of “Britney Day.” The splashy event will be held at The LINQ Promenade, where the iconic Spears will appear at 5:30 p.m. Clark County Commission Chairman Steve Sisolak will present her with a key to Las Vegas’ iconic Strip.
The key to the iconic Strip honors Spears and the tremendous success of her breakout residency “Britney: Piece of Me,” which has consistently sold out since its debut in December. Spears has greatly impacted Las Vegas entertainment and tourism, and has kept adding dates to keep up with the demand from fans worldwide.
More info at source. Apparently if you're named Britney you get special tix or some shizz. idk
key to las vegas strip story source
Meet Iron Bull, Sera and Dorian.
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Platform: Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Rating Category: Mature
Content Descriptors: Blood, Intense Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language
Other: Includes online features that may expose players to unrated user-generated content (Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)
Rating Summary: This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a warrior battling evil forces in different dimensions. Characters use swords, axes, hammers, and magic attacks to kill fantastical creatures (e.g., demons, monsters, dwarfs) and humans in melee-style combat. Cutscenes sometimes depict characters impaled or getting their throats slit. Violent sequences are often highlighted by cries of pain, gurgling/gushing sounds, and large blood-splatter effects; blood remains on the ground in several environments. The game includes some sexual material: a female character briefly depicted in front of a man's torso (fellatio is implied); characters depicted topless or with exposed buttocks while lying in bed or after sex; some dialogue referencing sex/sexuality (e.g., “'I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect'” and “The way your t*ts bounce when I pin your arms and take you on the side of the bed…”). The words “f**k,” “sh*t,” and “a*shole” appear in dialogue. (lmao wow, bioware is going full out)
Ready for this game.
Check out the pictures of the house here
Jennifer Lawrence buys Jessica Simpson's $7M Beverly Hills mansion http://t.co/CrcJHT9aqX— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) octubre 23, 2014
She told Ellen about her deep and desperate (if not idly irrational) fear awaiting her in the ocean.
He may seem immune to all mortal flaws, but Adam Levine has one weakness, and Taylor Swift knows what it is.
Source: 1 - 2
What are your deepest fears?
- This past year, albums which the industry had high hopes for e.g. Lady Antebellum, Florida Georgia line failed to match expected/hoped for sales numbers
- Sales of both albums and singles have been consistently dropping this year and Top 10 albums no longer have much staying power
- This is in large part due to streaming services like Spotify, Pandora. While these are rapidly becoming the new norm, for the music industry it's going to be a difficult restructuring period and revenues are uncertain
- At least for this year Taylor Swift is hoped to bring up sales and she is one of the few artists expected to stay on the Top 10 list for a long time
Source - Rolling Stone
can it please leak already? i promise i'll still buy it!
do you buy your faves' albums ontd?
In a Tumblr entry posted last night, Day wrote:
I have not said many public things about Gamer Gate. I have tried to leave it alone, aside from a few @ replies on Twitter that journalists have decided to use in their articles, siding me against the hashtag. Why have I remained mostly silent?
Self-protection and fear.
I have been terrified of inviting a deluge of abusive and condescending tweets into my timeline. I did one simple @ reply to one of the main victims several weeks back, and got a flood of things I simply couldn’t stand to read directed at me. I had to log offline for a few days until it went away. I have tried to retweet a few of the articles I’ve seen dissecting the issue in support, but personally I am terrified to be doxxed for even typing the words “Gamer Gate”. I have had stalkers and restraining orders issued in the past, I have had people show up on my doorstep when my personal information was HARD to get. To have my location revealed to the world would give a entry point for a few mentally ill people who have fixated on me, and allow them to show up and make good on the kind of threats I’ve received that make me paranoid to walk around a convention alone. I haven’t been able to stomach the risk of being afraid to get out of my car in my own driveway because I’ve expressed an opinion that someone on the internet didn’t agree with.
Then, shortly after the post was made, a commenter named gaimerga8 posted her home address and personal email address in the comments section under the post.
source and source
Orlando Jones Sincerely Apologizes For Making Sleepy Hollow Rape Joke. http://t.co/nVfHsT9e4B— The Mary Sue (@TheMarySue) October 22, 2014
His original tweet:
Legendary actress Anne Hathaway admits she suffered a case of life threatening hypothermia on the set of Interstellar.
I wasn't sure if I could feel my toes, or they started to tingle, and then I was feeling all sorts of weird flashes and things were getting a little hazy around the edges
and that's when I turned to our first [assistant director], and I said, "Hey, I don't know that much about hypothermia, but what are the symptoms
'And I explained what was going on, and he said, "Oh! Like, right now?" And I'm like, "Yeah!" And so then he went over to Chris, and Chris was like, "OK - let's roll, let's roll, let's roll right now!" And we were done shortly thereafter.'
Nolan jumped in to say: 'There wasn't anywhere to go in the vast expanse of water - vehicles adrift and stuff - so there wasn't any quick solution.'
The problem was caused by the leak in her space suit and being submerged in the cold water of Iceland for many many hours due to numerous takes of scenes thanks to Nolan's perfectionism.
Nolan's curse strikes again. No woman is safe! Do you think The Academy of Motion Picture Art should reward Annie with a second Oscar for her bravery, strong spirit and enduring Matthew's douche presence on set?
James Blunt apologises for 'You're Beautiful' being 'annoying' http://t.co/sEb9Ph0T14— NME (@NME) 21 Ekim 2014
Which songs annoys you ONTD?
Let's be honest, I have no idea what 50 Cent is up to these days and I'm not too concerned about it either. But back in the day when Twitter first began and was hustlin' and bustlin' with the inner - often scary - workings of celeb minds, 50 Cent kinda took the Twitter game and killed it with his on-point sense of humor. Let's not attribute his cleverness to ex-gf not-that-good-at-comedy comedian Chelsea Handler: it's alllllll 50, baby.
<lj-cut text="expand... if you dare, muahahahahaha>
1. When 50 revealed he wants to help children.
Speaking of MILF. I wanna do something that impact kids in a positive way, thats why im opening an abortion clinic. Ima call it 50/50 chance— 50cent (@50cent) September 7, 2010
2. When 50's grandmother didn't stop to realize her grandbaby is famous.
I can't belive my grand mothers making me take Out the garbage I'm rich fuck this I'm going home I don't need this shit— 50cent (@50cent) August 26, 2010
3. When 50 took a trip to the dentist.
Getting my foot messaged and the dentist. Don't hate its to late I'm RICH .lol pic.twitter.com/fmvbxylFuG— 50cent (@50cent) July 3, 2013
4. When 50 realized he'd make a great president.
Shit I should run america. first thing I'd do is cut my taxes then tell yal chill the fuck out ima get to the rest of the problems— 50cent (@50cent) August 28, 2010
5. When 50 revealed there is a direct correlation between masturbation and self-esteem.
i might jerk off it depends on if i feel i deserve it. i love me very much ill do any thing for me.— 50cent (@50cent) November 7, 2010
6. When 50 stood up for a woman's right to good head.
If you a man and your over 25 and you don't eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. Lol— 50cent (@50cent) September 30, 2010
7. When 50 took another trip to the dentist.
Ok I'm in the studio and I think I just smoked crack and im crying cause I'm not gonna stop. Can anyone help me ?lol— 50cent (@50cent) October 19, 2010
8. When 50 discovered the dark side of tweeting.
Man I'm learning all this freaky shit on twitterI want all you justin beaver loving ass kids off this motherfucker right now lol— 50cent (@50cent) September 18, 2010
9. When 50 felt the urge to learn new technology.
Man when I figure out how to use the spell Check on this motherfucker you niggas in trouble— 50cent (@50cent) August 27, 2010
10. When 50 had a good day.
My day went good. Signed a big deal. got my ass licked. Got the strap in the show.Performed in front of 40k ppl n here I am on twitter ok ok— 50cent (@50cent) September 14, 2010
SOURCE - 50 Cent's twitter.
If you ask Hip Hop fans about Common’s career album catalog, many of their answers would likely acknowledge the Chicago emcee has 2-3 classics under his belt. So it seems proper to ask Com which particular recent projects he holds up as some of the standouts from the culture. DJ Booth did just that in an interview with Common. The creator of 2014’s Nobody’s Smiling picked works by a couple of fellow Chitown representatives, a leader of the new West Coast, a New York veteran, and a Grammy-winning R&B singer.
-One of the albums Common picked was My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West. He said he thought it had all the elements of hip-hop that one wouldlove. He also said that it had the dope rhyming, hardcore beats, but Kanye did something that was really new and progressive. He said that Kanye had the perfect subject matter.
-Common said that he liked Chance The Rapper’s mixtape Acid Rap. He liked it because of the sampling of Slum Village, he said "you already know that there’s something special there" He said it was something real about it and true about the album.
-Common said that when you think about the phrase ‘Man, you could do innovative music,’ you think of the Frank Ocean album, Channel Orange. Common thought that Frank's writing was real good. He was glad to see Frank build an impact, be on the Grammys singing songs, and have Andre 3000 on the album. He said the album was dope. He said that Frank Ocean’s album gave him hope for other categories of music.
The other two albums that Common selected are at theSOURCE*Rewritten by me.
ONTD, what are your top five albums from the past five years?
On the next episode, airing 10/29:
What did you guys think??? Jay and his mom are killing me :(
DNA Magazine unveiled its 178th cover earlier this week, starring Dominican Republic born, self-proclaimed "performer turned underwear model" Willie Gomez. ONTDers may know Willie best for his work onstage and in music videos, having appeared in several clips alongside pop goddess Britney Spears (Womanizer, If U Seek Amy, 3) and toured the world with several of the genre's biggest divas (Spears and Kylie Minogue, to name two). He can currently be seen at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas as part of Spears' troupe for her wildly successful Piece of Me residency. Can't make it to the show? Get your fix with DNA #178, on newsstands now, and check out the cold as fire photos below.
Todd Solondz Plots Sort of Sequel to 'Welcome to the Dollhouse' With Greta Gerwig (Exclusive) http://t.co/3Ijg19P5XF— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) October 23, 2014
from Hollywood Reporter's twitter
BadGalAri wants to upgrade her cup size! According to a shady source who tipped another shady source named Life & Style, she's tired of being a 32A and wanting to upgrade to a B or C-cup!
Her team have said to her that she may be doing this "for the wrong reasons" and not just to "please""Big" Sean.
I hope our resident BadGal for now wouldn't proceed with this, since shortly after Glee's own Kim Kardashian wannabee, Naya Rivera, did get her last boob job, "Big" Sean broke up with her after six months.
sources: 1,2; reworded and with additional tidbits by me.
Are you willing to upgrade your cup size, ONTD?
Listen to Iggy Azalea's brand new single, "Beg for It", featuring MØ, that will be included on her album repack Reclassified coming next month that you can pre-order now here: http://smarturl.it/Reclassified