Articles on this Page
- 12/17/18--11:06: _Meghan Markle’s fat...
- 12/17/18--11:07: _OSCAR HOST AUDITION...
- 12/17/18--11:26: _Christina Engelhard...
- 12/17/18--12:02: _Binging with Babish...
- 12/17/18--12:12: _Counterpart 2X03 promo
- 12/17/18--12:30: _Pitchfork looks bac...
- 12/17/18--12:31: _Cardi B's Publicist...
- 12/17/18--12:51: _"It's Lit!" The Unr...
- 12/17/18--12:52: _Donald Shirley's fa...
- 12/17/18--12:53: _First reviews are i...
- 12/17/18--12:59: _Pollstar's 2018 Tou...
- 12/17/18--13:00: _🎄 Allie X – "Last X...
- 12/17/18--13:00: _'SMILF' Creator Fra...
- 12/17/18--13:57: _Casey Cott is an ab...
- 12/17/18--13:57: _Alfonso Ribeiro Sue...
- 12/17/18--13:58: _ONTD Original: 10 o...
- 12/17/18--16:16: _Top 10 Most Shockin...
- 12/17/18--16:16: _Les Moonves isn't g...
- 12/17/18--16:19: _6 Pieces of Origina...
- 12/17/18--16:28: _Idris Elba says the...
- 12/17/18--11:07: OSCAR HOST AUDITIONS (SNL)
- They met at a restaurant when she was 16 and he was 41 and she gave him her phone number
- They had sex before she was 17 (which was then the age of consent in NYC)
- She didn't tell him her age at the beginning but she did tell him she was in high school
- She says she doesn't regret anything, doesn't want to bring him down and wants to add a "fresh perspective" about how she wasn't a victim but also admits their relationship was unequal and that in some ways he groomed her
- A year into their relationship he started bringing over other young women for threesomes
- Four years after they started sleeping together he told everyone he wanted to introduce them to his "new girlfriend" Engelhardt thought he was talking about her, it turned out he was talking about Mia Farrow
- Also claims that she had threesomes with Mia Farrow and believes that Woody "groomed" her and Mia into doing whatever he wanted
- Believes she was one of the people who was the inspiration for Tracy, Allen's character's teenage girlfriend in Manhatten. Says the biggest difference is in the film Allen's character brings his high school girlfriend around other adults whereas she was never allowed to meet them
- Despite the fact that she was never allowed to meet his friends many people in her life corrobarate that she knew him and she has personal moments and letters from Allen where he recalls their time together
- 12/17/18--12:02: Binging with Babish: A Quiet Place
- 12/17/18--12:12: Counterpart 2X03 promo
- 12/17/18--12:30: Pitchfork looks back at Avril Lavigne's 'Let Go,' 16 years later
- 12/17/18--12:31: Cardi B's Publicist Helped Offset Crash Performance
- 12/17/18--12:51: "It's Lit!" The Unreliable Narrator
- 12/17/18--12:52: Donald Shirley's family: Green Book is full of lies
- 12/17/18--12:59: Pollstar's 2018 Touring Receipts
- 12/17/18--13:00: 🎄 Allie X – "Last Xmas" Video 🎄
- 12/17/18--13:00: 'SMILF' Creator Frankie Shaw Investigated Over Misconduct Claims
- 12/17/18--13:57: Casey Cott is an absolute snack in the pages of GQ
- 12/17/18--13:57: Alfonso Ribeiro Sues 'Fortnite' Over the Carlton Dance
- 12/17/18--16:16: Top 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Moments of 2018 🎉
- 12/17/18--16:16: Les Moonves isn't getting his $120M severance
- 12/17/18--16:19: 6 Pieces of Original Apple Content In The Pipeline
Meghan Markle’s father, Thomas Markle, is at it again and this time he’s doing a full interview with Good Morning Britain to reach out to his estranged daughter. He’s saying his daughter Meghan has “ghosted” him and that she hasn’t responded to any of his texts or calls for a while now. He also adds that reports of her being rude are false, but that she is controlling. Oh.
On the rumors Meghan isn’t getting along with the Royal family:“I don't believe them [the reports] I think they're gossip — Meghan has never been rude to anyone, she learned to respect everyone. She's always been a very controlling person and that's part of her nature but she's never been rude. The ghosting I don't completely understand — she’s always been in charge, that's her nature, but not been rude.“
On a reconciliation with his daughter:“I'm hopeful that something will be resolved and we'll be talking. This can't continue forever. There has to be a place for me, I'm her father and will be the grandfather of her children.”
He also hopes that Queen Elizabeth will speak to her on his behalf saying, “I would appreciate anything she can do, and I would think she would want to resolve the family problems. All families, royal or otherwise, are the same and should be together at the holidays.”
Thomas Markle received no payment for today’s interview. https://t.co/ZK5Qok3bGX— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) December 17, 2018
Come on Meghan, do the right thing & call him. He’s your dad. https://t.co/xTkGlG6JqD— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) December 17, 2018
Sources:1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Chris Hemsworth (Matt Damon), Roseanne Barr (Aidy Bryant), Kanye West (Chris Redd) and more audition to host the 2019 Oscars.
Who do you think will host the Oscars this year?
In 1976, 16-year-old model Babi Christina Engelhardt embarked on a hidden 8 year affair with Woody Allen. Now, amid the #MeToo reckoning and Allen’s personal scandals, she looks back with mixed emotions on their relationship and its unequal dynamic https://t.co/GHiLjheOuR— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) December 17, 2018
He's a creep.
John Krasinski's home-run thriller did much more than finally separate him in my mind from his character on The Office - it established him as a true leading man, a talented director, and owner of one of the handsomest beards in Hollywood. Whisper along this week as answer the question: can food be prepared both quietly AND deliciously?
Are you an loud or a quiet eater?? how do you feel about loud chewing noises??
Promo for 2X03, "Something Borrowed". 'Howard is transferred to a mysterious prison called Echo. An unexpected visit gives Emily a connection to her old life. Emily Prime and Shaw’s investigation is met with resistance.'
"Each Sunday, Pitchfork takes an in-depth look at a significant album from the past, and any record not in [their] archives is eligible. [Yesterday], [they] revisit[ed] a teenage fever dream, the mainstream pop-punk debut of Avril Lavigne."
• After signing with Arista for a reported $1 million, two-album deal, Lavigne struggled to find her sound until she linked up with songwriter Clif Magness, with whom she wrote the songs "Losing Grip" and "Unwanted." The switch from country to "angsty, crunchy" nu-metal-pop bewildered execs, who sent her to work on Faith Hill-esque tracks with producing team the Matrix
• Realizing that Lavigne was no longer connected to the demos that got her signed, the Matrix went back to the drawing board. "Complicated" was the first song to come out of their sessions with the new artist; Reid knew it was a hit and demanded more songs in its vein be crafted. Upon Let Go's release, Lavigne would tell Rolling Stone, "I don't feel like 'Complicated' represents me and my ability to write. But without [it]... I wouldn't have even sold a million records"
• The Matrix would end up contributing five songs to the album, including power ballad "I'm With You" and the anthemic "Anything but Ordinary" (the latter would be vetoed as the album's title track by Lavigne, frustrated that she had to cut poppier records in the first place)
• The success of Let Go, released in June 2002, created opportunity for artists whose music did not fit the "Spears-Aguileran" paradigm, and paved the way for the likes of Ashlee Simpson, Fefe Dobson, and Lindsay Lohan; next-gen indie artists like Alex Lahey, Snail Mail and Soccer Mommy all cite Lavigne as an early influence
Source 1, 2
What's your favorite song off Let Go?
The Drama Between Cardi B And Offset Is Even Messier Than We Thought And People Are Confused https://t.co/RGBRs4c8xw— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) December 17, 2018
- A new video surfaced on the internet showing the moment Offset appeared with the flowers.
- Cardi's publicist, Patientce leads him onstage
- Cardi is defending her publicist. She thinks she had good intentions.
Lol so Cardi’s publicist was the one who led Offset onto the stage pic.twitter.com/8PTwVpbkE6— ODB (@OlDirtyBarbie) December 16, 2018
Let's be real. It's probably all fake.
In a world where the narrator is considered the authority in the narrative, what happens when the narrator proves to be biased or undependable? In this episode of "It's Lit!", Lindsay Ellis explores the "unreliable narrator" and how it reveals our own biases.
Donald's brother, Maurice, and nephew, Edwin, were interviewed by Shadow and Act. Edwin said the experience of viewing the film the first time was jarring and found it very hurtful that the film depicts Donald being estranged from his family. Maurice called the plot point a "symphony of lies", stating that Donald was always in contact with his brothers during the time the film takes place.
Not only that, but Maurice goes on to claim that Donald and Tony Vallelonga, Donald's driver, were never close friends, and only had an employer-employee relationship, which ended with Tony being fired ("no chauffeur lasted with my brother for 18 months").
Dr. Shirley also flat out refused to have his life made into a movie, denying Tony's son Nick the chance 30 years ago. Nick did it anyway.
When hearing about how upset they were, Mahershala Ali, who plays Donald, called Edwin and Maurice and apologized for any offense the film might have caused, stating he wasn't aware of close relatives he could have talked to.
VICE is an *incredibly* damning portrait of Dick Cheney, in that verrrrry few people could inspire a movie this bad — this self-satisfied, this tonally incoherent, this misjudged — and *still* not have it rank among the 10 worst things they’ve ever done.— david ehrlich (@davidehrlich) December 17, 2018
The general consensus for this is = Bale amazing, movie is a mess. The film hits theatres this Christmas, just in time to ruin your holidays.
"Borowitz-level" is probably the worst thing anyone can say about your work https://t.co/bQoqDi6We1— Brett LoGiurato (@BrettLoGiurato) December 17, 2018
Vice review – Christian Bale hilarious as toad-like VP Dick Cheney https://t.co/14hJurwonh— The Guardian (@guardian) December 17, 2018
'Vice' review: "There’s anger but no insight in Vice, a glib portrait of Dick Cheney that preaches to the choir but becomes less persuasive as it goes along."— Screen International (@Screendaily) December 17, 2018
Full review here: https://t.co/Kq33b9piiwpic.twitter.com/ZYNwrZyAT1
Quick #Vice review: Christian Bale deserves an Oscar NOW, but the film is a joke. Expertly made but the reality is that you can’t make the movie you need to make while these people are still alive.— Shimbo of North Bethesda (@NeverDauntedNet) December 14, 2018
If "Vice" is in some respects a real-life monster movie, it’s one that takes a lively and at times surprisingly sympathetic interest in its chosen demon https://t.co/fyUivuh6bn— New York Times Arts (@nytimesarts) December 17, 2018
Pollstar's Year End Worldwide Tours 2018:— Tours Updates (@boxofficetours) December 17, 2018
1⃣ 432.2M: @EdSheeran
2⃣ 345.1M: @TaylorSwift13
3⃣ 254.1M: @Beyonce& @S_C_ (Jay-Z)
4⃣ 169.2M: @Pink
5⃣ 167.6M: @BrunoMars
6⃣ 166M: @Eagles
7⃣ 151M: @JustinTimberlake
8⃣ 131.3M: @RogerWaters
9⃣ 126.2M: @U2
🔟 116.6M: The @RollingStonespic.twitter.com/Ki6a13dzDu
1. 277.3 million - Taylor Swift
2. 166.4 million - Beyoncé & Jay-Z
3. 166 million - Eagles
4. 114.4 million - Kenny Chesney
5. 110 million - Justin Timberlake
6. 105 million - Ed Sheeran
7. 97.8 million - Journey / Def Leppard
8. 95.3 million - Pink
9. 88.3 million - Springsteen On Broadway
10. 79 million - Drake
1. 345.1 million - Taylor Swift
2. 169.2 million - Pink
3. 76.4 million - Helene Fisher
4. 65.2 million - Celine Dion
5. 55.3 million - Katy Perry
6. 54.3 million - Britney Spears
7. 51.5 million - Shania Twain
8. 40.7 million - Shakira
9. 33.7 million - Jennifer Lopez
10. 27.1 million - Lady Gaga
NORTH AMERICA (FEMALE)
1. 277.3 million - Taylor Swift
2. 95.3 million - Pink
3. 45.6 million - Shania Twain
4. 33.7 million - Jennifer Lopez
5. 25 million - Shakira
6. 24.6 million - Katy Perry
7. 18.2 million - Lady Gaga
8. 17.8 million - Demi Lovato
9. 15.5 million - Lana Del Rey
10. 14.1 million - Britney Spears
1. 432.2 million - Ed Sheeran
2. 167.6 million - Bruno Mars
3. 151 million - Justin Timberlake
4. 131.3 million - Roger Waters
5. 114.4 million - Kenny Chesney
6. 88.3 million - Springsteen On Broadway
7. 84 million - Sam Smith
8. 79 million - Drake
9. 75.5 million - Phil Collins
10. 73.3 million - Luke Bryan
NORTH AMERICA (MALE)
1. 114.4 million - Kenny Chesney
2. 110 million - Justin Timberlake
3. 105 million - Ed Sheeran
4. 88.3 million - Springsteen On Broadway
5. 79 million - Drake
6. 73.3 million - Luke Bryan
7. 60.6 million - Bruno Mars
8. 59.4 million - Luis Miguel
9. 58.7 million - Billy Joel
10. 48.5 million - Kevin Hart
WORLDWIDE (BANDS / DUOS)
1. 254.1 million - Beyoncé & Jay-Z
2. 166 million - Eagles
3. 126.2 million - U2
4. 116.6 million - The Rolling Stones
5. 97.8 million - Journey / Def Leppard
6. 87.3 million - Foo Fighters
7. 82.4 million - Guns N Roses
8. 74.2 million - Depeche Mode
9. 67.4 million - Imagine Dragons
10. 67.3 million - Metallica
NORTH AMERICA (BANDS / DUOS)
1. 166.4 million - Beyoncé & Jay-Z
2. 166 million - Eagles
3. 97.8 million - Journey / Def Leppard
4. 53.7 million - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
5. 47.7 million - Dave Matthews Band
6. 46.3 million - Dead & Company
7. 42.9 million - Foo Fighters
8. 38.9 million - Phish
9. 38.1 million - Imagine Dragons
10. 34 million - Fleetwood Mac
Who did you guys see in concert this year?
One actress is exiting #SMILF amid claims her contract was breached due to two mishandled sex scenes and numerous employees have contacted Disney’s anonymous tip line about an array of issues – including allegations of separating writers by race https://t.co/cKveTxcTyv— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) December 17, 2018
SMILF has become a production plagued by allegations of abusive behavior and violations of industry rules.
One actress has left the show alleging breach of contract due to two mishandled sex scenes.
Mumerous employees have contacted Disney’s anonymous tip line about an array of issues, and complaints.
Including allegations of separating writers by race.
Frankie Shaw denies any bias.
Showtime declined to comment, its executives were closely involved in the show’s production and were aware of at least some of the allegations.
Rosie O’Donnell contacted Showtime executive to express concern about a chaotic and troubled set.
She became concerned about a number of issues, particularly Shaw’s treatment of fellow actress Samara Weaving.
Weaving played the love interest of Rafi (the father of Shaw’s character’s young child.)
She complained after Shaw instructed video monitors to be turned on even though the set was supposed to be closed.
She was asked with 40 minutes’ notice to perform a nude love scene despite a no-nudity clause in her contract.
Shaw pulled her into a trailer, yanked off her own top and demanded to know why Weaving had a problem being nude.
Multiple staffers have made complaints to the WGA.
Writers of color were put in different rooms from caucasian writers.
They felt that their ideas were exploited without pay or credit.
Assistants were improperly given writing assignments and did not receive credit or standard pay.
They are extremely fearful that Shaw will try to sabotage them professionally if they speak publicly about alleged issues on the show.
The second season of the show set to premiere Jan. 20.
Frankie Shaw is the creator/lead actress/executive producer/writer/director of SMILF
Cott styled & dressed in Banana Republic
Riverdale'sCasey Cott is in the pages of the latest GQ and interviews with the men’s fashion magazine over his whirlwind of a year. Cott discusses how his life has changed since much success of the show and how his style has evolved since he first hit the scene.
“I’ve learned about the details. Like how a high hem can change your suit. A tailored jacket is going to make you look so much better. Getting the tie knitted just perfectly — all those details. Like, tonight I’m not wearing a belt because it makes the monochromatic colors pop a little more.”
More fashion! and text behind the cut.
OP is a sucker for a well-fitted and tailored suit
“It has blown my mind. I never thought I’d be doing photoshoots, or going to a GQ party with all of these amazing actors. But I’ve learned it can be so much fun. And meeting people, which I get to do a lot through the madness around Riverdale has been my favorite part.”
Casey is a major sports fan. His favorite team in Basketball are the Cleveland Cavaliers and for football, the Buffalo Bills.
“Tonight is going to be turtleneck central,” says a bold Cott.
Find yourself a personal trainer that takes you from “am I going to throw up?” to “am I currently having a heart attack?”.— Casey Cott (@CaseyCott) December 13, 2018
Shaken not stirred: The Riverdale actor loves himself a good martini to unwind. 🍸
Read his full interview at the first source.
ONTD, what trends in fashion are your favorite and least favorite?🤔
Sources:1 | 2
Alfonso Ribeiro is suing Epic Games for allegedly stealing the signature “Carlton Dance” he created while playing Carlton Banks.
He alleges the company is using and selling the dance under the “Fresh” emote.
Ribeiro claims he’s in the process of copyrighting the dance right now.
"Epic has earned record profits off of downloadable content in the game, including emotes like 'Fresh.' Yet Epic has failed to compensate or even ask permission from Mr. Ribeiro for the use of his likeness and iconic intellectual property."
Fresh Emote in Fortnite Battle Royale is the Carlton Dance pic.twitter.com/35nHsp0NEv— Jorge Sánchez (@Pipo_242) December 17, 2018
Hello, good morning – OP has recently graduated and has decided to put her degree to use by delivering this comprehensive post about some of the best lines dropped on the first and second greatest television shows in history: The Learning Channel’s Before the 90 Days and the original 90 Day Fiancé. There have been some amazing ‘Muricanisms and non-Muricanisms on this show. OP has narrowed it down to ten. The rule is that the line must be said by one half of the couples on the show. So Antonio’s “Ninja Turtle Penguin Batman Ass Bitch” will not be included.
10. “Remember when you troo your Louboutins at me? I got a traumah from that sheet.” - Jesse
Okay, so OP did a little editing on this one, the reason this line uttered by Jesse is so great is due to his exaggeration and his Dutch accent. He and Darcey get into a heated argument because that seems to be their default. He accuses Darcey of assault when she allegedly hurls her Louboutins at him. I mean, what's next, a glass? You roon everything, Darcey.
9. “You have to cut it on the bias. It stays joosy that way.” - Darcey
From Jesse's former better half, Darcey. They even argue about making dinner. Look Jesse, she worked in restaurants, okay?
8. “Oh my Buddha!” – Noon and Annie
A light hearted and cute moment when Annie visits Hollywood. She enters a sex toy shop and is shocked by all the things she sees because 'Merica literally has no shame or decorum. This was also said by Noon from an earlier less crazy season of the show.
7. “BRING ME MAAAAAH RAD BAGH WIT MY MAAYYYYY-KUUUUP!” - Anfisa
Jorge had yet been charged and convicted and we get this highlight from their first season on the show. To OP, Anfisa looks like a really pissed off Muppet in this scene. OP also wishes we saw that red bag - was it big, small, Louis Vuitton, Dollar Tree? Did Jorge ever bring it back?
6. “Where is he getting his secks from!?!!?!?!?!!?” – Dinyell
Mohammed has been dipping out of Sandusky and taking extended trips and she believes he’s going to see other women since they’re not going to PoundTown every night. Dinyell also brings her binder full of evuhdens to catch Mohammed in his lies.
5. “Bitch ass slut ass whore!” – Chantel (CeAir) from 90 Day Fiancé
Montagues and Capulets hew? Chantel and Family Pedro get into it the day before their wedding in the Dominican Republic. Chantel confronts Madre and Hermana Pedro about all the money that Pedro sends to them leaving the couple scrapping together to provide for themselves. It leads to yelling and one the most inventive insults hurled on the show. Chantel will not be disrespected like this – GOODNIGHT!
4. “Nobody trussin Pedro cuz of ju!”
Damn OP couldn’t find a clip of this but it’s an absolute gem from our Dominican Republic Linguistic King Pedro. Chantel kept it hidden from her family that she and Pedro were engaged and obligated to get married within 90 days. And not Family Chantel does not truss Pedro.
3. “Who is against the Queen will die!” - Larissa
Colteeeeee’s MAGA cousin comes over and berates Larissa accusing her of being a gold digger simply because she suffers with no air conditioning in Colteeee’s hoopty. Cousin Colteee proceeds to call a Larissa a bitch and pathetic mooby Colteee doesn’t step in to defend his fiancé leaving Larissa to stand up for herself in which we the delight of this line.
2. “You just changed the whole history of our future.” - Angela
One of the many great lines delivered by Angela who traveled to Nigeria to meet Michael who asks he is mentally prepared to wipe her butt due to their 22-year age difference. Angela and Michael have had their ups and down, really mostly Michael. Angela storms after Michael refers to her as his elder. This is one of the many great lines from Angela. How dare him!
1."Men cry for me." - Jenny
The most amazing thing anyone has ever said in the history of ever was said by Jenny on the first season of Before the 90 Days. Jenny was upset that her McDonalds manager fiancé, Larry did not eat the lechon that her family prepared for him. Jenny’s family is poor and lechon (a roasted pig) is quite expensive and a man whose body is compromised of cold McRibs and broken ice cream machines barely took a bite. Jenny cries and is hurt that Non Lechon Larry wouldn’t be a gracious guest. Check out the bootleg clip above.
9. Kylie Jenner's Birth Announcement
Did we have a post about it? Yes
7. Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B
Did we have a post about it? Yes, we have more post about this but I just chose one for this post.
5. Logan Paul's Controversial Vlogs
Did we have a post about it? Yes / Yes (apology video)
3. Demi Lovato's Overdose
Did we have a post about it? Yes
1. Kanye West on Slavery & Trump
Did we have a post about it? Yes
Breaking: CBS is firing Les Moonves for cause, and will not pay his $120M severance. pic.twitter.com/X2IF8cfK3N— Adam B. Vary (@adambvary) December 17, 2018
The investigation into Les Moonves by CBS is complete and the board of directors has found cause to terminate his contract.
Therefore, he will not be given a single penny of the $120 million severance pay that was set aside for him when he left the network over decades of sexual misconduct.
Apple is spending a bunch, a whole bunch, on original content that you can watch through....Apple Music. Because that's always the first spot to look at television.
While there are some programs already on the app (Did you know there's Planet of the Apps? Celebrity judges Will.i.am, Gwyneth "Goop" Paltrow, Jessica "Who Needs Hollywood!" Alba, and Gary Vaynerchuk judge the works of app developers. Fun.), the future is looking a lot more...interesting for 2019.
Let's look at some (6) shows and creators incoming.
Apple Lands New ‘Peanuts’ Content From DHX Media https://t.co/2IRGiqaJnQ— Variety (@Variety) December 14, 2018
DHX is producing a new Peanuts cartoon (and short, featuring Astronaught Snoopy)! No word on if they will look similar to the 2015 Peanuts movie, but my bet is gonna be a "no". The content will be exclusive to Apple (but won't all of this be?).
When the Cap gets clapped in Avengers: Endgame next year, don't be sad!* Chris Evans will be back in Defending Jacob, a limited series about a fourteen year old accused of murder. So clearly, he's not in the titular role.
The show will be directed by Morten Tyldum ("The Imitation Game").
*The OP has no idea if Captain America is going to die.
JUSTIN LIN IS HERE!
In a competitive situation, Apple has signed award-winning producer and director Justin Lin and his Perfect Storm Entertainment to an exclusive, multi-year overall deal https://t.co/u6HpkaV5Y8— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) December 17, 2018
Justin Lin and his production company, Perfect Storm Entertainment, have been swooped up by the big Apple. Lin will produce and direct TV shows with a global perspective, much like the Fast and The Furious franchise that he revitalized. No word on if Vin Diesel and The Rock will take their battle to the small screen.
Conceptual trailer from 2017.
The bridesmaid but never the bride in the Best Animated Feature category, Cartoon Saloon's (The Breadwinner,Song of the Sea) Wolfwalkers will finally be seen on the tiny screen.
A young wolfhunter goes to Ireland to hunt some wolves, but ends up making a friend who lives among them. I hope they keep the quality of the animation.
Based upon a short-order French TV show, Apple TV has brought the rights to remake Calls into English.
Listen to audio recordings of tragedies that string together to tell the story of an impending apolcalypse! Ooooh!
M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN!
We have no idea what it's about! But it's a thriller!
Shyamalan will direct the first one but apparently, perhaps mercifully, none of the others (OP note: That's actually from the source, I had to leave it in) The series will be written by Tony Basgallop. Toby "The OP's Favorite White British Man" Kebbell and Lauren Abrose will star in the show, and Rupert Grint! It's Ron Weasley, guys!
So, what are you looking forward to? Do you have an Apple TV subscription? Does anyone?
Check out Macworld for more upcoming shows!
source: (Most of the information is from Macworld (#2), I just found tweets or videos in some instances)
- He was asked by The Sunday Times if it's hard to be a man in Hollywood due to the #MeToo movement
- Elba gave a decent answer: "It’s only difficult if you’re a man with something to hide."
- Actors Sean Penn, Matt Damon and Henry Cavill were asked similar questions and gave very bad answers