Articles on this Page
- 05/17/17--19:09: _Arrow 5x23 "Lian Yu...
- 05/17/17--19:15: _Model Barbie Ferrei...
- 05/17/17--19:16: _Survivor 34x11 - Pa...
- 05/17/17--19:18: _The Handmaid's Tale...
- 05/17/17--19:44: _Camila Cabello is ...
- 05/17/17--19:44: _New promos from 'It...
- 05/17/17--20:13: _Celebs & the Intern...
- 05/17/17--20:15: _Lady Gaga starving ...
- 05/17/17--20:32: _FX - FARGO 3x06 Pro...
- 05/17/17--21:35: _Selena Gomez - "Ba...
- 05/17/17--21:36: _Reema Lagoo passes ...
- 05/17/17--21:37: _In More WTF Katy Pe...
- 05/18/17--01:46: _Mike Shinoda reacts...
- 05/18/17--01:46: _Cast bios released ...
- 05/18/17--01:59: _NETFLIX - OKJA Offi...
- 05/18/17--02:05: _Chris Cornell dies ...
- 05/18/17--05:15: _Queen of Bollywood ...
- 05/18/17--05:15: _SVU Promo for the 2...
- 05/18/17--05:15: _Young Sheldon Trailer
- 05/17/17--14:39: _Alyson Stoner Cover...
- 05/17/17--19:09: Arrow 5x23 "Lian Yu" season finale promo
- 05/17/17--19:15: Model Barbie Ferreira Calls Out Racist Fashion Industry On Their BS
- Despite being confident in her body, she's still insecure about her new stretch marks and is learning to be okay with it. Was asked to wear spanx for a sports leggings shoot..under the athletic pants, recently.
- Says industry is toxic, thinks its shitty that black models have to bring their own makeup and tools , says "why arent you trained to do everybody's hair if that's your entire job?" about people working in the industry
- Says it's socially irresponsible to market a brand to a certain race or size, especially when taking other peoples culture "If you're hiring a white model to do a Chinese shoot that means you literally didn't even try 5 seconds to find a Chinese model".
- "This idea that white beauty is the blanket of all beauty and everything else is a niche, that's not how it is. People don't even realize that it's not okay to only see a certain type of beauty on every ad, it really does sink in....it's not just how it goes, it's not how fashion is. No, how it is is what people buy into."
- 05/17/17--19:16: Survivor 34x11 - Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
- 05/17/17--19:18: The Handmaid's Tale - 1x07 promo
- 05/17/17--19:44: Camila Cabello is going all out with her #CryingInTheClub" promo
- 05/17/17--19:44: New promos from 'It Comes at Night'
- 05/17/17--20:13: Celebs & the Internet React to the RompHim, Rompers for Bros
- 05/17/17--20:15: Lady Gaga starving herself for movie role
- 05/17/17--20:32: FX - FARGO 3x06 Promo "The Lord of No Mercy" + Inside Look
- 05/17/17--21:35: Selena Gomez - "Bad Liar"
- 05/17/17--21:36: Reema Lagoo passes away at the age of 59 due to cardiac arrest
- 05/18/17--01:46: Mike Shinoda reacts to teens reacting to Linkin Park
- 05/18/17--01:46: Cast bios released for Season 13 of the Bachelorette
- 05/18/17--01:59: NETFLIX - OKJA Official Trailer
- 05/18/17--02:05: Chris Cornell dies at 52
- 05/18/17--05:15: Queen of Bollywood Deepika Padukone makes her Cannes Debut
- 05/18/17--05:15: SVU Promo for the 2-Hour Finale of Season 18!
- 05/18/17--05:15: Young Sheldon Trailer
- 05/17/17--14:39: Alyson Stoner Covers Katy Perry's 'Chained to the Rhythm'
DEATHSTROKE, NYSSA AL GHUL, MERLYN AND DIGGER HARKNESS JOIN OLVER’S BATTLE AGAINST PROMETHEUS — The battle between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra) culminates in a final epic battle on Lian Yu. After recent events, Oliver decides to recruit a group of unlikely allies — Slade (guest star Manu Bennett), Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law), Merlyn (John Barrowman) and Digger Harkness (guest star Nick E. Tarabay) — to defeat Chase. However, Chase has his own army – Black Siren (guest star Katie Cassidy), Evelyn Sharp (guest star Madison McLaughlin) and Talia al Ghul (guest star Lexa Doig) — and the forces collide in an explosive season finale. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Marc Guggenheim (AR523). Original air date 5/24/2017.
source / source
In a new StyleLikeU What's Underneath segment, famous curve model Barbie Ferreira talked about body shaming, her success as a model and the narrow minded & racist fashion industry.
Have you been discriminated against due to your appearence before, ONTD? How did you deal with it? Do you agree with Barbie?
Aubry won individual immunity. Andrea was voted out 6 - 2 over Brad.
Brad won individual immunity. Michaela was voted out 4 - 2 - 1 over Tai and Aubry.
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
Serena Joy... congratulations, you played yourself.
The cover artwork for Camila Cabello's 'Crying In The Club' is being projected onto buildings in different cities across the U.S. pic.twitter.com/Val9K6Xt3u— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) May 17, 2017
- karla's “crying in the club” cover art is being projected on buildings around the world
- the ontd fave's album "the hurting, the healing, the loving" is a story of ha journey from darkness into light, from a time when she was lost and now she's found
- co-written with sia and benny blanco, "crying in the club" premiers on may 19; will go for immediate radio airplay
source: 1 / 2
karla about to serve that meme bop
Secure within a desolate home as an unnatural threat terrorizes the world, the tenuous order a man (Joel Edgerton) has established with his wife and son is put to the ultimate test with the arrival of a desperate family seeking refuge. Despite the best intentions of both families, paranoia and mistrust boil over as the horrors outside creep ever-closer, awakening something hidden and monstrous within the man as he learns that the protection of his family comes at the cost of his soul.
Praise be! This summer's hottest fashion trend, rompers for bros have arrived. A new Kickstarter for the RompHim was launched earlier this week and raised over seven times its goal in just two days.
Naturally, Twitter took to tweeting about the fashion statement on everyone's hip.
Historians are going to look at this era and decide the invention of the RompHim was the straw that broke civilization's back.— Kashana (@kashanacauley) May 18, 2017
that Olive Green romper for the culture lol..— Trevante Rhodes (@_Trevante_) May 17, 2017
The RompHim is fine by me. The only way I'll ever look fashionable is by comparison, and this gives me a boost. https://t.co/m2pk508QY2— Jonathan Wier (@JonKMBZ) May 16, 2017
OK ladies, over to you.— Brian Lilley (@brianlilley) May 17, 2017
What would you say about your man wearing a romper?
Do you like the Romphim? https://t.co/g7y9uJooUH
Sources: @GQ. @KashanaCauley. @DailyDot. @Trevante. @JonKMBZ. @ChrisTisch. @BrianLilley. @SeattleTimes. @SamRiggs.
I'll take one in every color! ONTD_fashionistas: What celebs should rock the RompHim?
*Gaga reportedly is using disordered eating to stay thin for movie role
*Only consuming apple cider vinegar 2 days a week to stay thin
*Gaga has spoken in the past about her disordered eating / bulimia
*She wants to do well for Bradley Cooper who she admires
Have you ever tried a fad diet to lose weight / keep weight off for a while, ONTD?
Gloria and Winnie get closer to the truth, Emmit tries to make things right, Nikki and Ray prepare for payback and Varga cleans up a mess.
A small town cop finding her place in a much wider world. Go inside Fargo for a deeper look at Gloria Burgle.
I'm really enjoying Gloria, I think they're doing a good job of setting her apart from both Molly and Marge =)
- Bollywoods favorite mom, Reema Lagoo, has passed away at the age of 59.
- The actress was complaining of chest pain and was rushed to the hospital.
- She died from severe cardiac arrest and had not suffered from any health problems up until that point.
- Reema's work included Kuch Kuch Hota Hain, Hum Apke Hain Koun, Maine Par Kiya, and Kal Ho Naa Ho.
-Miley Cyrus said that she's the subject of Katy Perry's song "I Kissed a Girl."
-If that's true, then she was 15 at the time.
-The song came out in 2008.
-It's not clear whether Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry actually kissed or if Katy Perry fantasized about kissing Miley. (Yikes.)
-Katy Perry did get to kiss Miley later in 2014 during her Bangerz concert.
-Miley also mentioned she and Katy have been friends for about 10 years.
This year's group of 31 guys competing for the heart of Rachel, the attorney from Dallas, has been revealed. This cast is more diverse and supposedly more successful than any other cast but the men only seem slightly less awful than last seasons men.
A sampling of the men Rachel has to choose from:
Alex - 28 - Information Systems Supervisor
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Ate a live salamander
Who are your top 3 favorite groups/artists & why? Coldplay, Beatles … Can't really think of a third one. Music isn't a big part of my life.
Who is your favorite artist? The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)
Bryan - 37 - Chiropractor
Do you plan on having kids someday? If yes, how many and why? Yes, 2 -3 kids, preferably two boys, one girl. A boy needs a little brother and they both can protect their sister.
Bryce - 30 - Firefighter
How would you describe yourself as a lover? A fresh drink of water with a jolt of lightning.
What's your biggest date fear?The chick is actually a dude.
If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why? Professional Instagrammer? How cool would it be to travel the world going on adventures and helping people solely funded through pictures you post of living your dream life!
DeMario - 30 - Executive Recruiter
Would you describe yourself as "the party-starter,""the wingman" or "the laid back one"? 100% the party starter… always blowing my whistle and making NOISE!!! Let's fire it up, put on some Prince and party like it's 1999!!!!
Do you have any pets and if so, what kind? No pets but when I'm married with children I will own a pet lion and name him, "Denzel, the lion."
Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why? I won't lie, I love attention… not like '07 B. Spears attention or 2011 Sheen. Natural attention like when Justin and Brit wore those incredible denim outfits.
Jamey - 32 - Sales Account Executive
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I am trying to not make plans in life.
What kind of music do you listen to most often? EDM/Hip-hop
What does your ideal mate look like? A model
Describe your best friend of the opposite sex and why she/she deserves that title: I do not have female friends.
Lucas - 30 - "Whaboom"
If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? Dead: Bruce Jenner, Alive: Caitlyn Jenner …. Would be a very interesting convo.
If you were stranded on a desert island, what would it be made of? And what, under any circumstance, could you not tolerate on that island? 1. Waterproof lighter 2. Spear gun 3. Cast of The View. Couldn't tolerate The Situation from Jersey Shore.
Milton - 31 - Hotel Recreation Supervisor
What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show? Real answer? Discovered. Everyone tells me I'm made for TV/movies. Doesn't mean I'm out here hoping for that, but I would like to break into writing or acting.
Meet Mija (Ahn Seo-hyun), a young girl who risks everything to prevent a powerful, multi-national company from kidnapping her best friend - a massive animal named Okja.
From director Bong Joon-Ho (The Host, Snowpiercer) and a cast that includes Tilda Swinton, Ahn Seo-hyun, Steven Yeun, Paul Dano, Lily Collins, Giancarlo Esposito and Jake Gyllenhaal. Will premiere at 2017 Cannes Film Festival on May 19th, 2017 and released on Netflix on June 28, 2017.
Apologies mods, this is the full trailer recently released yesterday with all new scenes, that was a teaser trailer in the older post =) Hope this is still okay. Not here for Tilda, but definitely here to support Bong Joon-ho's work and anything with Steven Yeun ♥
Chris Cornell (of Soundgarden and Audioslave) has passed away at age 52.
BREAKING: Chris Cornell, former Soundgarden singer, dies aged 52 https://t.co/jeErymYSy3— The Guardian (@guardian) May 18, 2017
Bollywood star Deepika Padukone walked the red carpet yesterday at Cannes, and it was her first time being at the festival. She is one of three Bollywood actresses (the other two being Aishwarya Rai and Sonam Kapoor) who are serving as global ambassadors for L'Oreal Paris. Deepika also appeared in two promotional interviews for L'Oreal at this event.
For her red carpet look, Deepika wore a Marchesa gown.
Favorite Cannes dress worn by a Bollywood star?
ONTD, did you watch last night's "religious wackos" episode? It was good. No, seriously.
Also, ICYM, SVU was renewed for Season 19 and the showrunner who was in charge of this shitty season (S18) is gone, after only one year of being with the show. Good riddance tbh. We can all look forward to one more year of Carisi, except hopefully this time the episodes won't be terrible.
The early life of child genius Sheldon, later seen in The Big Bang Theory (2007).
i'm shocked that there's no laugh track in the trailer
In case you don't remember or just straight up don't know, Alyson Stoner was everybody's favourite pigtail-wearing tomboy childstar during the mid 00s. She's an actress, a singer, and a hip hop dancer who is most well known for her roles in Cheaper by the Dozen, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and appearing in random dance-related things like the 'learn to dance' special feature off of the Shark Tale DVD. She has also danced for several artists.
source: 1, 2