Articles on this Page
- 05/17/17--18:42: _Dennis Quaid to pla...
- 05/17/17--19:09: _'Charming' Trailer
- 05/17/17--19:09: _Arrow 5x23 "Lian Yu...
- 05/17/17--19:15: _Model Barbie Ferrei...
- 05/17/17--19:16: _Survivor 34x11 - Pa...
- 05/17/17--19:18: _The Handmaid's Tale...
- 05/17/17--19:44: _Camila Cabello is ...
- 05/17/17--19:44: _New promos from 'It...
- 05/17/17--20:13: _Celebs & the Intern...
- 05/17/17--20:15: _Lady Gaga starving ...
- 05/17/17--20:32: _FX - FARGO 3x06 Pro...
- 05/17/17--21:35: _Selena Gomez - "Ba...
- 05/17/17--21:36: _Reema Lagoo passes ...
- 05/17/17--21:37: _In More WTF Katy Pe...
- 05/17/17--07:09: _Grantchester Season...
- 05/17/17--08:08: _Liam Payne Refers t...
- 05/17/17--08:37: _Arrested Developmen...
- 05/17/17--08:38: _Beauty Post! Starri...
- 05/17/17--08:38: _The View talks abou...
- 05/17/17--09:45: _ONTD Roundup
- 05/17/17--18:42: Dennis Quaid to play George W. Bush in Katrina: American Crime Story
- 05/17/17--19:09: 'Charming' Trailer
- 05/17/17--19:09: Arrow 5x23 "Lian Yu" season finale promo
- 05/17/17--19:15: Model Barbie Ferreira Calls Out Racist Fashion Industry On Their BS
- Despite being confident in her body, she's still insecure about her new stretch marks and is learning to be okay with it. Was asked to wear spanx for a sports leggings shoot..under the athletic pants, recently.
- Says industry is toxic, thinks its shitty that black models have to bring their own makeup and tools , says "why arent you trained to do everybody's hair if that's your entire job?" about people working in the industry
- Says it's socially irresponsible to market a brand to a certain race or size, especially when taking other peoples culture "If you're hiring a white model to do a Chinese shoot that means you literally didn't even try 5 seconds to find a Chinese model".
- "This idea that white beauty is the blanket of all beauty and everything else is a niche, that's not how it is. People don't even realize that it's not okay to only see a certain type of beauty on every ad, it really does sink in....it's not just how it goes, it's not how fashion is. No, how it is is what people buy into."
- 05/17/17--19:16: Survivor 34x11 - Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
- 05/17/17--19:18: The Handmaid's Tale - 1x07 promo
- 05/17/17--19:44: Camila Cabello is going all out with her #CryingInTheClub" promo
- 05/17/17--19:44: New promos from 'It Comes at Night'
- 05/17/17--20:13: Celebs & the Internet React to the RompHim, Rompers for Bros
- 05/17/17--20:15: Lady Gaga starving herself for movie role
- 05/17/17--20:32: FX - FARGO 3x06 Promo "The Lord of No Mercy" + Inside Look
- 05/17/17--21:35: Selena Gomez - "Bad Liar"
- 05/17/17--21:36: Reema Lagoo passes away at the age of 59 due to cardiac arrest
- 05/17/17--07:09: Grantchester Season 3 Episode 4 Recap and Episode 5 Preview
- 05/17/17--08:08: Liam Payne Refers to Cheryl as His 'Wife' During Radio Show
- 05/17/17--08:38: Beauty Post! Starring.... Mary-Kate and Ashley?!
- 05/17/17--09:45: ONTD Roundup
- Dave Chappelle apologizes for telling SNL viewers to give Trump a chance
- Saturday Night Live Spice Up the Hollywood Reporter
- American Idol officially lands Katy Perry as judge
- Kirsten Dunst refused to lose weight for The Beguiled and more from her interview with Sofia Coppola
- Celebs React to Political News: Trump Asked James Comey to End Mike Flynn Investigation
- Scott Disick, 33, takes Bella Thorne, 19, to dinner
- Taylor Swift Is Dating British Actor Joe Alwyn
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- Dennis Quaid will play the 43rd U.S president who was heavily criticized for his handling of Hurricane Katrina in 2005
- Other actors who have been cast: Matthew Broderick will play FEMA Director Michael D. Brown & Annette Bening as Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco
- Executive Producer Ryan Murphy has said Sarah Paulson (Emmy Winner for The People vs. O.J. Simpson) will have 'some kind of new role in the new anthology series'
- Katrina: American Crime will air in 2018 and the 3rd edition of the anthology series (1997 murder of Gianna Versace) is also planned to air in 2018
Now who will get to play Condolezza (I hoping Angela Bassett) and New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin?
Charming explores the untold stories of Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty who discover that they are all engaged to the same Prince Charming. Under the spell of a wicked Queen, Prince Charming, led by the heroine Lenore, must go on an epic journey to find his true, true love.
Release Date: 2017
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family
Director: Ross Venokur
Writer: Ross Venokur
Starring: Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Wilmer Valderrama
this looks kinda bad
DEATHSTROKE, NYSSA AL GHUL, MERLYN AND DIGGER HARKNESS JOIN OLVER’S BATTLE AGAINST PROMETHEUS — The battle between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra) culminates in a final epic battle on Lian Yu. After recent events, Oliver decides to recruit a group of unlikely allies — Slade (guest star Manu Bennett), Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law), Merlyn (John Barrowman) and Digger Harkness (guest star Nick E. Tarabay) — to defeat Chase. However, Chase has his own army – Black Siren (guest star Katie Cassidy), Evelyn Sharp (guest star Madison McLaughlin) and Talia al Ghul (guest star Lexa Doig) — and the forces collide in an explosive season finale. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Marc Guggenheim (AR523). Original air date 5/24/2017.
source / source
In a new StyleLikeU What's Underneath segment, famous curve model Barbie Ferreira talked about body shaming, her success as a model and the narrow minded & racist fashion industry.
Have you been discriminated against due to your appearence before, ONTD? How did you deal with it? Do you agree with Barbie?
Aubry won individual immunity. Andrea was voted out 6 - 2 over Brad.
Brad won individual immunity. Michaela was voted out 4 - 2 - 1 over Tai and Aubry.
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
Serena Joy... congratulations, you played yourself.
The cover artwork for Camila Cabello's 'Crying In The Club' is being projected onto buildings in different cities across the U.S. pic.twitter.com/Val9K6Xt3u— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) May 17, 2017
- karla's “crying in the club” cover art is being projected on buildings around the world
- the ontd fave's album "the hurting, the healing, the loving" is a story of ha journey from darkness into light, from a time when she was lost and now she's found
- co-written with sia and benny blanco, "crying in the club" premiers on may 19; will go for immediate radio airplay
source: 1 / 2
karla about to serve that meme bop
Secure within a desolate home as an unnatural threat terrorizes the world, the tenuous order a man (Joel Edgerton) has established with his wife and son is put to the ultimate test with the arrival of a desperate family seeking refuge. Despite the best intentions of both families, paranoia and mistrust boil over as the horrors outside creep ever-closer, awakening something hidden and monstrous within the man as he learns that the protection of his family comes at the cost of his soul.
Praise be! This summer's hottest fashion trend, rompers for bros have arrived. A new Kickstarter for the RompHim was launched earlier this week and raised over seven times its goal in just two days.
Naturally, Twitter took to tweeting about the fashion statement on everyone's hip.
Historians are going to look at this era and decide the invention of the RompHim was the straw that broke civilization's back.— Kashana (@kashanacauley) May 18, 2017
that Olive Green romper for the culture lol..— Trevante Rhodes (@_Trevante_) May 17, 2017
The RompHim is fine by me. The only way I'll ever look fashionable is by comparison, and this gives me a boost. https://t.co/m2pk508QY2— Jonathan Wier (@JonKMBZ) May 16, 2017
OK ladies, over to you.— Brian Lilley (@brianlilley) May 17, 2017
What would you say about your man wearing a romper?
Do you like the Romphim? https://t.co/g7y9uJooUH
Sources: @GQ. @KashanaCauley. @DailyDot. @Trevante. @JonKMBZ. @ChrisTisch. @BrianLilley. @SeattleTimes. @SamRiggs.
I'll take one in every color! ONTD_fashionistas: What celebs should rock the RompHim?
*Gaga reportedly is using disordered eating to stay thin for movie role
*Only consuming apple cider vinegar 2 days a week to stay thin
*Gaga has spoken in the past about her disordered eating / bulimia
*She wants to do well for Bradley Cooper who she admires
Have you ever tried a fad diet to lose weight / keep weight off for a while, ONTD?
Gloria and Winnie get closer to the truth, Emmit tries to make things right, Nikki and Ray prepare for payback and Varga cleans up a mess.
A small town cop finding her place in a much wider world. Go inside Fargo for a deeper look at Gloria Burgle.
I'm really enjoying Gloria, I think they're doing a good job of setting her apart from both Molly and Marge =)
- Bollywoods favorite mom, Reema Lagoo, has passed away at the age of 59.
- The actress was complaining of chest pain and was rushed to the hospital.
- She died from severe cardiac arrest and had not suffered from any health problems up until that point.
- Reema's work included Kuch Kuch Hota Hain, Hum Apke Hain Koun, Maine Par Kiya, and Kal Ho Naa Ho.
-Miley Cyrus said that she's the subject of Katy Perry's song "I Kissed a Girl."
-If that's true, then she was 15 at the time.
-The song came out in 2008.
-It's not clear whether Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry actually kissed or if Katy Perry fantasized about kissing Miley. (Yikes.)
-Katy Perry did get to kiss Miley later in 2014 during her Bangerz concert.
-Miley also mentioned she and Katy have been friends for about 10 years.
Temptation - and a food mixer - cause chaos in the Cambridgeshire village as tensions come to a head
EPISODE 5 PREVIEW
21 May 2017
The characters are cut loose from their usual moorings tonight. Sidney has gone walkabout, hitching across the countryside to track down Mrs McGuire’s wayward husband (Charlie Higson) – although we get the strong feeling he’s trying to find himself more than anything else – and escape his nagging Doubts.
Source 1 (Spoilers), Source 2
Ohh, this episode was heartwrenching, but also great. Poor Mrs M and Leonard. I feel like Leonard has really become the heart of this show.
Liam Payne referred to Cheryl as his "wife" during a recent radio show. The former One Direction member and soon-to-debut solo artist joked that he had ditched his "wife' and their newborn son at home in England just to get In-N-Out burger in the United States.
ONTD, woud you drop your family just to get some good eats?
Arrested Development season five is official! The entire series regular cast (Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walter, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Portia de Rossi, David Cross and Alia Shawkat) will return, as will original creator Mitchell Hurwitz.
In a statement, Hurwitz also took the opportunity to drag the Trump family, saying that :
"In talks with Netflix we all felt that that stories about a narcissistic, erratically behaving family in the building business — and their desperate abuses of power — are really underrepresented on TV these days.
I am so grateful to them and to 20th TV for making this dream of mine come true in bringing the Bluths, George Sr., Lucille and the kids; Michael, Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, George-Michael, and who am I forgetting, oh Tiffany. Did I say Tiffany? — back to the glorious stream of life."
YES! Here we have a very rare post on How To Get Mary-Kate And Ashley Olsen's Hair, by their go-to hairstylist Mark Townsend.
Not everyone has the time to hit up a 20 minute YouTube tutorial on how to get Lana Del Rey waves or Selena Gomez thickness levels. Sometimes, we are mothers, sometimes we are students with two jobs, sometimes we simply slept in, and sometimes we just want to rebel against the high-maintenance, pressure-to-be-perfect Instagram aesthetic that has been dominating the beauty game in recent years!
Mark Townsend brings to you the Mary-Kate and Ashley aesthetic; a look that requires as little maintenance as possible with cuts, colour, and style, as well as lots of texture. Mark Townsend describes the twins as having become "true wash-and-go clients".
#1. Never look too done:"They are so focused on fashion and designing that a lot of times, their hair takes almost a backseat."
- Mary-Kate's rule: use no more than five hairpins for an updo! Otherwise it's too done and too try hard.
#6. Take it easy on the braids:"I can't look at another fishtail braid, to be honest. But I love using braids as accents."
- He also loves that the big, thick side-braid is coming back.
However, anything goes for the Met Gala. Here is Mary-Kate's hair when she attended this year's Met Ball:
"It was an antique that she found, it was really heavy. So when we were trying to figure out how we were going to drape it, she literally gets in the mirror and she's like, 'what if it's kind of like this?' And I'm like, 'okay don't move.' And then I just pinned frantically around her fingers."
For Ashley's hairstyle, Mark Townsend kept it to a minimum for the red carpet, hiding the small detail of her braid behind her extravagant Christian Lacroix coat for that 'tucked in' look.
Mark also shared his hair conditioner recipe that the twins use as more of a pre-shampoo treatment:
"One cup of coconut oil to one tablespoon of each almond oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil, vitamin E. That's it."
He says it helps with protecting the hair from chlorine, as well as helping to prevent colour from being stripped away by shampoos.
More at the source :)
ElleUK Twitter // Mark Townsend Instagram
Nostalgia: Fav Mary-Kate and Ashley look?
Hair Post!: Who has your fav hair?
Please be kind, ONTD! Mary-Kate went through a very public ED back in the day, and there's an impossibly tiny chance that she has met it with a full recovery.
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
The panel talks about
45 asking Boy Scout Comey to drop the case on Lyin' Flynn. Sunny recalls from her time as a prosecutor that there should be memos because that's what people do. Joy and Jed get into an argument in regards to Pence not lying. Jed thinks Pence is not lying but he has. Sara thinks that the administration keeps a lot of people out of the loop.
The panel talks about the Republicans and their continued support of
45. Whoopi whips out her pocket Constitution to talk about their lack of understanding of the goddamn pesky Constitution. They also react about the possible change to press conferences. Sunny says that what 45 has done is an impeachable offense. They also talk about approval ratings.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson who talked about running for President in 2020. The Rock is beating
45 in the polls. Joy says she will vote for an actual rock over 45.
DID YOU MISS ME? I'm back!
SOURCE:1, 2, 3
For Tuesday, May 16, 2017: