Articles on this Page
- 05/16/17--16:04: _Taylor Swift Is Dat...
- 05/16/17--16:08: _Celebs React to Pol...
- 05/16/17--16:24: _Miley Cyrus reveals...
- 05/16/17--16:25: _Justin Bieber is th...
- 05/16/17--17:31: _Kpop Post: Vixx, Se...
- 05/16/17--17:32: _SyFy To Air 3 Day B...
- 05/16/17--17:33: _A ‘new’ Madonna son...
- 05/16/17--17:49: _Amy Schumer broke u...
- 05/16/17--19:10: _The Flash 3x23 "Fin...
- 05/16/17--19:10: _Watch Edie Falco De...
- 05/16/17--19:27: _iZombie 3x08 Promo
- 05/16/17--20:23: _Ralph - Cold To The...
- 05/16/17--20:33: _The Challenge: Cham...
- 05/16/17--20:33: _Is Charlie Hunnam j...
- 05/16/17--20:52: _What happens to Lau...
- 05/16/17--21:35: _Missy Elliott and L...
- 05/16/17--22:39: _'Agents of SHIELD' ...
- 05/16/17--22:51: _ONTD Original: Six ...
- 05/16/17--23:25: _Taylor Swift Spotte...
- 05/16/17--14:25: _HBO’s Mommy Dead an...
- 05/16/17--16:04: Taylor Swift Is Dating British Actor Joe Alwyn
- 05/16/17--17:31: Kpop Post: Vixx, Seventeen, iKon, #Lovelyz1stWin
- 05/16/17--17:32: SyFy To Air 3 Day Binge Marathon Of 12 Monkeys Season 3
- 05/16/17--17:49: Amy Schumer broke up with boyfriend Ben Hanisch
- The two have "ended their relationship after thoughtful consideration and remain friends."
- They dated for about a year and a half.
- The pair was last seen together in March ahead of the Golden Globes, which they went to together.
- Ben did not attend the premiere of Amy's recent movie Snatched.
- In her May 3rd interview with Howard Stern, Amy said that she was still dating Ben, though. When asked about marriage, Amy replied: "We are talking about today. I love the idea of committing to someone and making that choice and I want to have a family but right now, we are not in talks.”
- Back in August, Amy declared in a Marie Claire interview: “[He] is the first guy who’s really been my boyfriend."
- 05/16/17--19:10: The Flash 3x23 "Finish Line" season finale promo
- 05/16/17--19:10: Watch Edie Falco Defend Lyle & Erik Menendez
- 05/16/17--19:27: iZombie 3x08 Promo
- 05/16/17--20:23: Ralph - Cold To The Touch
- 05/16/17--20:33: The Challenge: Champs vs Pros episode 1
- 05/16/17--20:52: What happens to Lauren Bushnell's engagement ring?
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell from Season 20 of The Bachelor ended their engagement recently after calling off the wedding back in November of last year. The announcement post was here. They were engaged for a little over a year.
- The $100,000 engagement ring was the biggest (4.25 carat) ring in The Bachelor and The Bachelorette history.
- According to a source: If the engaged couple breaks up before two years of being together, they must return the ring to the producers. Finally, it's given back to the jeweller, Neil Lane.
- Contestants are forbidden to sell the ring until two years after being on the show. They must give ABC written notice before doing so, too.
- 05/16/17--21:35: Missy Elliott and Lorde cover the June issue of US Elle
- 05/16/17--22:39: 'Agents of SHIELD' recap of Nazi-less season finale! YAY!
- 05/16/17--22:51: ONTD Original: Six Moments in which Fans Go Too Far
- 05/16/17--23:25: Taylor Swift Spotted for the First Time in 4 Months
- Tells the story of Dee Dee Blancharde and her daughter Gypsy Rose, who lived together in Springfield, MO.
- Gypsy was known to the outside world as a terminally ill child who was cared for by her mother. They received a Habitat for Humanity home, trips to Disney World and media attention because of the struggles caused by Gypsy's health and the fact that her mother was low-income.
- Dee Dee claimed that Gypsy was terminally ill, a quadriplegic, had leukemia, muscular dystrophy, epilepsy and intellectual disabilities, among other things.
- Gypsy endured a number of operations (including having her salivary glands removed), was prescribed several medications (including seizure medications that caused her teeth to fall out) and had a feeding tube inserted.
- In June 2015, after disturbing statuses were posted to their joint facebook account, neighbors called the police. Dee Dee was found stabbed to death in their home and Gypsy was nowhere to be found.
- Initially neighbors were worried that Gypsy had been kidnapped or otherwise harmed.
- Turned out Gypsy, who was not ill and could walk, had conspired to kill her mother with her online boyfriend, Nick Godejohn, who is said to be on the autism spectrum and has a history of mental illness himself. Nick stabbed Dee Dee while Gypsy listened from the bathroom. They then ran away to Nick's home in Wisconsin where he lived with his parents.
- Dee Dee apparently had Munchausen by proxy and fabricated all of Gypsy's ailments and lied to everyone, including Gypsy. According to Gypsy's father, this behavior started when Gypsy was around three months old. It continued throughout Gypsy's life up until her mother's death.
- Gypsy plead guilty to second degree murder and was sentenced to 10 years in prison, a reduced sentence due to the extraordinary circumstances of the case.
Taylor Swift Is Dating British Actor Joe Alwyn https://t.co/2zNXSIioyo— People Magazine (@people) May 16, 2017
- He's 26 and recently stared in Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk.
- Taylor has been wearing disguises when they go out together.
- She has been renting a house in North London to spend time with him.
Memos Comey wrote after their meetings say Trump asked him to lay off the Flynn investigation. Comey didn't. Trump fired him. #Obstruction— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) May 16, 2017
According to the New York Times, President Dumbass asked former FBI Director James Comey to end the investigation into Mike Flynn. Trump reportedly asked VP Pence and Sessions to leave the room first. James Comey left a paper trail of memos voicing his concern about Drumpf's request, and all interactions he had with the Idiot in Chief.
Step 1: Appoint special prosecutor— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) May 16, 2017
Step 2: Depose Comey.
Step 3: impeach Trump
It's kind of adorable that the White House thinks it has any credibility. I'm like, oh, honey. Oh, honey, no. No. Just stop. You're sweet.— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 16, 2017
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Miley Cyrus reveals her worst nightmare is this song playing at her funeral https://t.co/FolZbKiEro— TIME (@TIME) May 16, 2017
Where do I begin with Miss Cyrus? From dropping molly with Js on her feet to her Acid glitter pig phase, Cyrus reinvents herself as woke basic white girl shopping at organic farmers market. With every incarnation Cyrus says it was her "true" self. While promoting her latest lackluster single "Malibu" she's denouncing her twerking days. In a recent interview with radio show host Zach Sang Cyrus played "Marry, Eff, Kill" With Her Songs in which she shoots down her biggest hit Wrecking Ball "That's something you can't take away, swinging around naked on a wrecking ball lives forever," she explained. "I'm never living that down I will always be the naked girl on a wrecking ball...I should've thought [about] how long that was going to follow me around. That's my worst nightmare...is that being played at my funeral."
Girl Malibu is more Granola than John Mayer wtf. #Justice4DoMyThang
Justin Bieber's bilingual bop with Luis Fonsi y Daddy YankeeDespacitocrowns this week's Billboard Hot 100, making him the first artist in the history of mankind to score new No. 1's in consecutive weeks.
Biebstweeted his thanks to Billboard, confirming the monumental achievement. Last week, his powerhouse vocals propelled DJ Khaled's I'm the One to the top spot.
Source: @GaryTrust (Billboard's Co-Director of Charts)
Follow-up to this post
Rey del Póp
Vixx- Shangri La MV
Seventeen to comeback with 4th Mini, and title track "Don't Cry" (Jun getting more parts too!)
iKON will comeback next week
Lovelyz had their 1st music show win! (rise underrated girl groups,rise!) #Lovelyz1stWin
SyFy is going to have a 3 day binge airing of the 3rd season of 12 Monkeys beginning 5/19 thru 5/21. Episodes 1-4 will air on Friday, episodes 5-7 on Saturday and episodes 8-10 on Sunday. (And no the 1st 2 seasons are not on Netflix in the U.S. for those who want to try this show out or catch up)
- Long story short. Few days ago iTunes, Amazon and other streaming services suggested to download a "new" Madonna song , but it's now has been removed from all those online stores. It's now appeared song called "Behind Me" been removed from all online steaming services. Basically it's the same demo version from "Rebel Heart" album, and you're welcome to listen to it (apparently it's about Lady Gaga)
More @ the Source
Amy Schumer and Ben Hanisch Break Up https://t.co/dVwin6Zyhq— People Magazine (@people) May 16, 2017 Source
SEASON FINALE – With nothing left to lose, Barry (Grant Gustin) takes on Savitar in an epic conclusion to season three. David McWhirter directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing (#323). Original airdate 5/23/2017.
source / source
I was hoping this case would go to ACS.
I still wish Clive would ban Liv from interviews if she can't behave professionally. How has nobody complained about her?
In this Challenge special contestants are playing to win money for charity.
At the start of each challenge a captain will be chosen. If the team loses the captain is automatically into elimination. The captain of the winning team gets money for their charity.
Challenge: Against The Ropes
Women elimination day
Pro team captain - Louise Hazel
Champs team captain - Ashley M
Each team is split in half with two heats each. Must get as many people to the other platform by crossing each other on the ropes. 5 minutes to complete task.
champs - 1 pros - 4
Both teams will have eliminations. 2 pros and 2 champs. The winning captain nominates on person and the team another.
For the Champs
Ashely M (losing captain)
For the Pros
The Arena: Pull No Punches
Must smash holes on the wall to get to the top and ring the bell.
Champ going home
Pro going home
me, castpics, ig12, twitter12
charlie hunnam on playing green arrow.....its not a no ladies and gentlemen pic.twitter.com/911rO0ZWOm— edgelord allan poe (@haarleyquin) May 15, 2017
-Charlie is asked what he thinks of the hype he gets about possibly playing Green Arrow
-Hasn't heard the rumors, isn't a comic book guy so knows nothing about the character
-Is told about fans wanting him to play the role, tells DC to him up!
-But there is a shortlist of directors that WB is looking at courting to take over the movie.
-Directors WB are looking at include: Matthew Vaughn, Robert Zemeckis, and now Sam Raimi
-Robert Zemeckis appears to be their #1 choice
#WonderWoman (@WonderWomanFilm) May 16, 2017
-They showed China 30 mins of WW footage
-Were cutes adorbs
-Alicia Silverstone wants another crack at the character
-Feels she could bring a lot to it now that she is older and as fined her acting craft
-Would want a more comfortable costume
-Dianes reps have come out and said "Diane meant "sorry to disappoint"
-She claims that she has never seen The Avengers so wouldn't be able to compare apples to oranges
Who would you cast in the DCEU?
Who keeps the ring when the engagement is called off, ONTD?
YAS @ Ghost Rider creating Doctor Strange portals! Now give him the Darkhold and give GR his own movie/spin-off/my number.
Source 1, 2, 3
ONTD, were you happy to not see Ward? Any theories about that after-credits scene? Space? Will that connect with Inhumans? GOTG Vol. 2? Thor Ragnarok?
Celebrities have been increasingly criticized for taking their fans for granted: Some celebrities have been refusing to take a selfie with fans, declined prom invitations, and cancelled their apperances in concerts and meet-and-greets. However, some fans take ownership on their favorite celebrities too far. These six moments in which fans go too far offers some of the reasons why your faves wished death on their fans while taking an elevator.
During the Japanese idol boom sparked by idol group AKB48, meet and greets became increasingly vital in marketing and sales in the music industry. Both boybands and girl groups started to host handshake events (As well as other variations such as high five events) to meet their fans while offering them a bonus incentive to buy their music. However, these events also sometimes invite unwarranted behavior from fans.
On November 2014, EXILE TRIBE (A supergroup consisting of several boybands within LDH agency) held a high five event to promote their latest release. During the event, a fan wrote sexually explicit messages on their hands and arms to catch the attention of Imaichi Ryuuji.
Translation provided by source:
Although netizens criticized the fan for sexually harassing Imaichi and bragging about it on Twitter, the incident was never publically addressed by LDH, EXILE TRIBE, or Sandaime J Soul Brothers. However, one cand only imagine how members of these idol groups feel about greeting thousands of fans and possibly being harassed multiple times within each event without being able to do much about it due to possibly alienating fans.
Sex Sells: Lady Gaga Fans Offer Sexual Favors for Sales (Note: Contains Thirst Tweet)
While the idea itself is already absurd, the details brings up other questions. Why only 80 dollars? Did the advertising of sex for Gaga sales lower the value of his service? If so, couldn't he just not mention the album, charge more, and buy more copies? Or does the increased clientelle from appealing to Little Monsters more than make up for the reduced revenue per person?
Regardless, this is not the first time Lady Gaga fans sold sex for sales. Earlier in the same album era, Lady Gaga hosted a contest in which two fans with the most receipts and/or radio requests get to attend the iTunes Festival with Lady Gaga herself. Needless to say, the Little Monsters hussled and some spent hundreds of dollars to meet their long lost Mother Monster. One fan decided to take it to the next level and offered blowjobs for Applause sales (And maybe a handie if you watched the music video on Youtube).
The 2 fans w the most purchase/gift screenshots, radio requests, 'Applause' selfies/video, will fly international to meet me+watch the show!— xoxo, Gaga (@ladygaga) August 13, 2013
According to the source, Applause retails for $1.29 at the time of the Craigslist post. Once again, this brings up the important questions. Why only $1.29? Did the advertising of blowjobs for Gaga sales lower the value of his service? If so, couldn't he just not mention it, charge more, and buy more copies? Or does the increased clientelle from appealing to Little Monsters more than make up for the reduced revenue per person? How many blowjobs at $1.29 does it take in order to hit the average value of a blowjob? What is the duration of each blowjob in order to fulfill the additional blowjobs that comes with the influx of the Little Monsters demographic? How does this shorter blowjob impact the quality of the blowjob? Would the person have enough time to blow all those Little Monsters to make up for the reduced value? What IS the value of a blowjob?
Either way, let's just hope for Gaga's sake she doesn't have an RSS feed of herself at the time or else she'd have a lot of questions for her fans.
For those unaware, Larry is a subsection of the One Direction fanbase that ships members Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles (A documentary on this fanbase can be seen here). While the shipping of two real people is creepy enough, it's the conspiracy theories shared among this fanbase that makes it especially questionable.
Some of these conspiracy theories includes their girlfriends are beards, the two are secretly married because of rainbow BDSM bears or something (As someone that isn't a fan of 1D, I don't get it and even Palumbo-Liu is easier to read/understand), and Louis Tomlinson's child (Freddie Tomlinson) is either not really Louis' child or Larry's surrogate baby.
To make matters worse, it is pretty clear that at least half of Larry is aware of this fanbase and forced to address them (Only to be accused that #management is shutting down #truelove and still insist that Larry is real)
To summarize this section for those that don't want to open a thousand links to read the details: This is some gaijin fujoshi shit that fetishizes gay people, but don't say it out loud or else you're supposedly homophobic for denying Larry. Speaking of which, I guess I suffer from internalized homophobia now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Scarlet Letter: K-Pop Edition
In 2009, a fan of Korean boyband 2PM published her version of The Scarlet Letter that puts Fifty Shades of Grey to shame. What is this version of The Scarlet Letter you ask? It's a fan letter to her favorite member Taecyeon. But what makes it so special? It's all in the ink.
You see, this fan understands romance (Unlike Nathaniel Hawthorne and E.L. James). She knows that it's all about the sentiment? And what's more sentimental than adding a piece of you into your art? And what better way to accomplish this goal than to write the letter with your period and sprinkle in some of your pubes?
I dedicate to Taecyeon my period blood letter
Ok Taecyeon, You cannot live without me
Sprinkled with a few strands of my pubes
Erotic. Sensual. ARTPOPish. Nothing can compare to this ode to love. Of course, these jealous nugus can't handle the epitome of love, so they attack the fan aka Aphrodite Incarnate by calling it fake. So of course, the goddess herself blessed them with the proof needed to show that unlike Buzzfeed (To any Buzzfeed employee planning on stealing this ONTD original, make sure to remove this part!), she's no plagarist: Her bloody pad.
Needless to say, fans were not happy at all because they were not prepared to be blinded by the purest form erotica, so they attacked her with even more comments. The fangirl eventually posted an apology, but later threatened lawsuits against commenters after they left more hateful comments on her blog. Poor girl, so misunderstood. So ahead of her time. Xtine understands completely.
It turns out that it was not a staff member that came up to him; it was actually an anti-fan. The anti-fan applied super glue containing the poison inside the container. She later turned herself into the police after feeling guilty when she saw the amount of coverage the incident got. She claims that although she was an anti-fan, she did it as a joke and did not expect Yunho to actually drink the beverage because that's totally how pranks work.
While Yunho recovered from the incident, he did not address the incident publically until six years later. On a variety show apperance, he revealed that he considered quitting the entertainment industry soon after the incident. He also revealed the traumatic effects of the incident. He had difficulty talking with other people because his eyes would always wander and he probably developed an anxiety disorder. This lead to him seeking treatment.
This incident ultimately lead to management/agencies being more vigilant with fan gifts, some of whom outright refuse fan gifts to prevent a repeat of this incident. While some fans of groups/celebrities loathe rules that prevent them from giving gifts to them, incidents such as this one highlight why these rules are in place despite how it seemingly punishes fans.
Meanwhile, police arrested Tomohiro Iwazaki as a suspect of the incident. Iwazaki admits to stabbing her with the intent to kill because "I sent her presents, but I felt indignant when they were returned. I asked her on the spot what the problem was, but when she gave me vague answers I lost control and stabbed her countless times". Netizens also found a Twitter account that is highly suspected to belong to the suspect as it mostly contained tweets towards Tomita asking her about the gifts he sent and why they were returned as well as rants about Tomita (Including a declaration of wanting to marry Tomita). Iwazaki's brother also described him as "unskillful in expressing his emotions" and as "not having many friends".
After regaining consciousness, Tomita testified in court. She reveals that she actually reported to the police about Iwazaki four months prior to the stabbing incident because she was concerned about how he was stalking her and constantly tweeting directly at her and dragged them in a letter in the past for not doing anything about it. She also expressed anger and frustration at how the police's first question they asked in the questioning was "Do you really think he might have murdered you?"
Tomita also confirms Iwazaki's claim of how the incident occurred. She stated that he kept trying to talk to her, so she threatened to call the police, and was then stabbed on the right side of her stomach. As he was stabbing her, Iwazaki kept yelling "DIE! DIE! DIE" Tomita also reported the effects of the injuries from the incident. Not only does she have difficulty talking and eating, but she also suffers vision problems and PTSD symptoms. She specifically mentions how she felt uneasy whenever someone visited her at the hospital and how she felt that anyone could come and stab her. She asserts that the most important things in her life has been taken away because of her injuries: Acting, singing, and studying at college. “I want my everyday life back,” Tomita begged while weeping, “I want my former body with no injuries back!”
It was reported that throughout Tomita's testimony, Iwazaki was seen smiling as he listened to it. At the end of Tomita's testimony, Iwazaki screamed “Well, kill me then!” and “There is no way I would kill you!" The judges had Iwazaki removed from the courtoom citing clear incompetence.
Despite the media initially reporting Iwazaki potentially facing at least 17 years when he was arrested by police, the judges sentened him for only 14.5 years in prison. In their explanation on the ruling, one of the judges stated that there was evidence of a planned attempt to stab Tomita and a very firm intent to kill. One of the judges also mentioned that there was a motion to potentially throw out the case due to Iwazaki's outburst and question of competence, but they ultimately decided it was against the best interest of the case. Finally, they stated that Tomita's bravery, constant weeping [like a child], and clear signs of suffering played a role in the decision of the ruling.
The day following the ruling, Tomita had her lawyer read out her statement to the press:
While the incident clearly raises issues regarding police and the court system, the incident also raises questions for stans both within the idol industry and in general. How much do the celebrities owe the fans that support their career? At what point does the line cross from expecting some gratitude towards fans versus toxic perceptions of ownership over the celebrity? And in what ways does the industry itself feeds into unhealthy perceptions of ownership over celebrities?
Lady Gaga 1 / 2 / 3
Larry 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Taecyeon 1 / 2
Yunho 1 / 2 / 3
Tomita Mayu 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
Where in the world is Taylor Swift? Here's your answer. La Diabla Blanca was spotted for the first time in 4 months visiting her mother in Nashville for Mother's Day. As previously reported, Taylor has been hiding from the limelight in London while also dating British actor, Joe Alwyn. So underexposed!
Taylor flew home to Nashville for the weekend to spend it with her family for Mother's Day pic.twitter.com/xGaDwIZocb— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) May 15, 2017
Taylor in Nashville today pic.twitter.com/71TmD0u8gg— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) May 15, 2017
Also, look at her hair!!! Her hair is growing back again! 👩🏼 pic.twitter.com/rgLvKMavtO— Taylor Swift Factsㅤ (@blessedswifty) May 16, 2017
ONTD, do you miss Taylor Swift?
This premiered last night on HBO. Did anybody watch? This story was wild. The summary above isn't even the whole of it.