Articles on this Page
- 05/16/17--07:25: _A man shows ass dur...
- 05/16/17--07:25: _THE EMOJI MOVIE Tra...
- 05/16/17--07:51: _Dave Chappelle apol...
- 05/16/17--07:53: _"The Young Pope" is...
- 05/16/17--08:32: _Bill Cosby comments...
- 05/16/17--09:03: _Jane the Virgin Sea...
- 05/16/17--09:04: _Blake Lively To Pla...
- 05/16/17--09:04: _Katy Perry has a Gi...
- 05/16/17--09:15: _ABC sets "The Littl...
- 05/16/17--09:16: _Miss USA 2017 Kára ...
- 05/16/17--09:22: _Zoe Kravitz covers ...
- 05/16/17--09:28: _🤠 Country cutie 🤠 M...
- 05/16/17--14:16: _ Zach Braff, Sarah ...
- 05/16/17--14:18: _How to Make the Bes...
- 05/16/17--14:23: _Rosario Dawson's 26...
- 05/16/17--14:25: _HBO’s Mommy Dead an...
- 05/16/17--14:31: _Nicole Kidman spent...
- 05/16/17--14:55: _Trailers for new AB...
- 05/16/17--14:55: _ABC orders Grey's A...
- 05/16/17--14:56: _The Bachelor Winter...
- 05/16/17--07:25: A man shows ass during Jamala's performance at Eurovision 2017
- 05/16/17--07:25: THE EMOJI MOVIE Trailer #1
- 05/16/17--07:53: "The Young Pope" is Dead, Long Live "The New Pope"
- 05/16/17--08:32: Bill Cosby comments on sexual assault allegations
- 05/16/17--09:03: Jane the Virgin Season Finale Promo
- 05/16/17--09:04: Blake Lively To Play a Cage Fighter In ‘Bruised’
- 05/16/17--09:04: Katy Perry has a Girls Nite with Paris Hilton @ Hilton Manor
- 05/16/17--09:15: ABC sets "The Little Mermaid Live!" Musical
- 05/16/17--09:28: 🤠 Country cutie 🤠 Miley Cyrus in New York, performs at radio station
- 05/16/17--14:16: Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke & Scott Foley have a mini Scrubs reunion
- 05/16/17--14:18: How to Make the Best Breakfast Sandwich in NYC | Karlie Kloss
- Tells the story of Dee Dee Blancharde and her daughter Gypsy Rose, who lived together in Springfield, MO.
- Gypsy was known to the outside world as a terminally ill child who was cared for by her mother. They received a Habitat for Humanity home, trips to Disney World and media attention because of the struggles caused by Gypsy's health and the fact that her mother was low-income.
- Dee Dee claimed that Gypsy was terminally ill, a quadriplegic, had leukemia, muscular dystrophy, epilepsy and intellectual disabilities, among other things.
- Gypsy endured a number of operations (including having her salivary glands removed), was prescribed several medications (including seizure medications that caused her teeth to fall out) and had a feeding tube inserted.
- In June 2015, after disturbing statuses were posted to their joint facebook account, neighbors called the police. Dee Dee was found stabbed to death in their home and Gypsy was nowhere to be found.
- Initially neighbors were worried that Gypsy had been kidnapped or otherwise harmed.
- Turned out Gypsy, who was not ill and could walk, had conspired to kill her mother with her online boyfriend, Nick Godejohn, who is said to be on the autism spectrum and has a history of mental illness himself. Nick stabbed Dee Dee while Gypsy listened from the bathroom. They then ran away to Nick's home in Wisconsin where he lived with his parents.
- Dee Dee apparently had Munchausen by proxy and fabricated all of Gypsy's ailments and lied to everyone, including Gypsy. According to Gypsy's father, this behavior started when Gypsy was around three months old. It continued throughout Gypsy's life up until her mother's death.
- Gypsy plead guilty to second degree murder and was sentenced to 10 years in prison, a reduced sentence due to the extraordinary circumstances of the case.
- 05/16/17--14:31: Nicole Kidman spent hours bathing Colin Farrell (for The Beguiled)
- Would make a second season of Big Little Lies
- Spent two hours filming the washing Colin Farell's hands and then more on his body for The Beguiled
- She wants to work with a woman director at least once a year because there are so many talented ones out there
- She has 4 projects going to Cannes (How to Talk to Girls at Parties, Top of the Lake: China Girl, The Beguiled and The Killing of a Sacred Deer)
- 05/16/17--14:55: Trailers for new ABC shows
- 05/16/17--14:55: ABC orders Grey's Anatomy spin-off about firefighters to series
- 05/16/17--14:56: The Bachelor Winter Games will be a thing
We all watched the Eurovision but what we all may have missed is this guy's butt....
every 📅📅 day we 🏃🏼🏃🏾 stray 🏃🏾🏃🏿 further ↙️↙️from god's ☀️☀️ light 😩😩
- Back in November, Chappelle told SNL viewers to give FAUXTUS a chance in his opening monologue.
- At a benefit dinner in NY, Chappelle says he "f*cked up" and apologized for his comments.
- Chappelle also ripped Clinton in November saying she wasn't "right" while defending FAUXTUS and his comments on Access Hollywood about sexual assault. Chappelle didn't think FAUXTUS was bragging about sexual assault and thought the comments implied consent.
Dave Chappelle tonight in NY on his November SNL monologue: "I was the first guy on TV to say 'Give Trump a chance.' I f***ed up. Sorry."— Willie Geist (@WillieGeist) May 16, 2017
The next Pope drama from the creators of the critically acclaimed Jude Law series "The Young Pope" will return to HBO in late 2018, as "The New Pope."
Where does that leave the Jude Law series? It is unknown if Law will return, the series concluded with Lenny collapsed, but HBO said in a statement: "Casting for the title role, as well as additional roles, will begin soon. More information will be provided when available."
Without Jude Law, this is garbage.
Bill Cosby says he won't testify in his upcoming trialhttps://t.co/4wqgKu82Nb— Mashable (@mashable) May 16, 2017
• Cosby said that he will not testify at his upcoming trial.
• the number of women who accused him of sexual assault:
“I think that the numbers came because the numbers prior to the numbers didn’t work. So the piling on so to speak is a way, and certainly an impressive way, to get public opinion to come to the other side.”
• if the women are all lying :
“You know better than that. I won’t and I cannot answer that. It’s really not fair and you know that because all I have to do is say something similar to that and next thing I know the postman is carrying a big bag...defamation, defamation, defamation.”
• the motives of those accusing him :
"Nefarious is a great word. And I just truly believe that some of it may very well be that,"
• he'd want to tour if exonerated :
"I want people to understand my work as an artist, a performer. I owe a great deal to people who saw things in me. And in many ways, in many ways, I returned the favors. Gloria Steinem had a very interesting quote; she said ‘The truth shall set you free, but first it might piss you off.’"
The film centers on a single mother working two jobs and a former MMA fighter who must return to the cage in order to keep her son.
Katy Perry Went Full Fangirl at Paris Hilton’s House Party https://t.co/pcj3K015KH— TIME Culture (@TIMECulture) May 15, 2017
Paris Hilton threw a Wango Tango after party at her mansion where Tango performer Katy Perry was in attendance along with Bella Thorne and Iggy Azalea. In true Katy Perry fashion she was being extra as fuck by posting over the top videos on her Instagram Feed of the party. The "Boney African Feet" singer was being weird by pretending to make out with a 12 foot mosaic photo of Hilton and jamming to Hilton's 2006 hit Stars Are Blind. "Bone Apple Tea" hitmaker Perry is expected to be announced as the new judge of the rebooted American Idol during the ABC upfronts later on today.
"The Wonderful World Of Disney: The Little Mermaid Live!" will air on October 3 that will meld Disney’s animated classic The Little Mermaid with live musical performances in a live action/animation hybrid presentation.
"I am a woman, I'm going to own what I said. I am privileged to have health care and I do believe that it should be a right and I hope and pray moving forward that health care is a right for all worldwide."
"I am privileged to have health care. I want people to see where I was coming from. Having a job, I have to look at health care like it is a privilege,"
"For me, where I work at with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, equalism is more of a term of understanding that no matter your gender, you are still given the same accolades on your work, so I believe [if] the person does a good job, they should be, you know, credited for that in a sense, but I don't want anyone to look at [it] as if I'm not all about women's rights because I am. We deserve a lot when it comes to opportunity in the workplace as well as leadership positions."
"I've seen and witnessed firsthand the impact women have."
· Says her mom was "bummed out" but "didn't seem incredibly surprised" about Cosby's rape accusations
· “Racism is very real, and white supremacy is going strong.”
· "I went to private schools full of white kids. I think a lot of that made me want to blend in or not be looked at as black. The white kids are always talking about your hair and making you feel weird. I had this struggle of accepting myself as black and loving that part of myself. And now I’m so in love with my culture and so proud to be black. It’s still ongoing, but a big shift has occurred. My dad especially has always been very connected to his history, and it’s important to him that I understand where I come from.”
source 12345 / tweet source
Zach Braff posted two pictures of him and "Scrubs" co-star Sarah Chalke and him and Scott Foley, who guest starred in the show as Elliot's boyfriend (and later JD's baby mama's new boyfriend) Sean
And that's when I realized... pic.twitter.com/ehSEvpt1tM— Zach Braff (@zachbraff) 16 maggio 2017
Nobody cares, Sean. pic.twitter.com/hseWPFvUAf— Zach Braff (@zachbraff) 16 maggio 2017
This is definitely part of my NYC Guide.... Everyone has their favorite Egg Sandwich. Mine's at Egg Shop in Nolita, New York City. Chef Nick Korbee shows me how to make the Reformer (aka egg white and feta deliciousness) aptly named after that thing you want to eat after pilates.
what's your favorite breakfast food?? 🍳☕
Rosario Dawson's cousin Vanez Ines Vasquez was found unresponsive by the actress last Thursday. Authorities say Rosario walked downstairs to find her cousin and called 911, but paramedics were unable to revive her. Vasquez reportedly was suffering from migraines and also had hypertension.
Although toxicology results are pending, her family said she has no history of substance abuse and early reports are saying she passed away from natural causes.
Rosario has declined to comment at this time. Condolences to Rosario and Vanez's family.
This premiered last night on HBO. Did anybody watch? This story was wild. The summary above isn't even the whole of it.
Gospel of Kevin
10 Days in the Valley
Splitting Up Together
For The People
The hospital was set on fire last episode (the storyline will continue in the finale on Thursday) and now ABC has ordered a spin-off about Seattle firefighters.
With less than a week until The Bachelorette premiere, the Bachelor gods keep giving! In February 2018, we will be treated to former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants competing in winter sports as well as the hardest game of all- Love.