Articles on this Page
- 05/13/17--05:14: _ALERT! Niley is Ris...
- 05/13/17--05:15: _Shakira - Me Enamor...
- 05/13/17--06:18: _Untucked - Season 9...
- 05/13/17--07:27: _Katherine Langford ...
- 05/13/17--07:27: _Jack Rae Antonoff r...
- 05/13/17--07:27: _Freeform cancels Ba...
- 05/13/17--07:28: _Laverne Cox Flaunts...
- 05/13/17--07:28: _Captain Underpants ...
- 05/13/17--07:28: _TLC's Chilli Respon...
- 05/13/17--07:29: _Kylie Jenner for Fl...
- 05/13/17--07:30: _Paris Jackson defen...
- 05/13/17--07:30: _Keiynan Lonsdale of...
- 05/13/17--08:50: _Star Wars villain K...
- 05/13/17--10:10: _Kim Kardashian West...
- 05/13/17--10:22: _NBC Cancels 'Timele...
- 05/13/17--10:47: _Rock Legends and Ot...
- 05/12/17--19:32: _RHOA Fight Video Le...
- 05/12/17--21:11: _'Skam' Season 4 Epi...
- 05/12/17--21:11: _FOX orders Ryan Mur...
- 05/12/17--21:11: _Riverdale casts the...
- 05/13/17--05:14: ALERT! Niley is Rising!!!
- 05/13/17--05:15: Shakira - Me Enamore (Official Video)
- 05/13/17--06:18: Untucked - Season 9 episode 8
- 05/13/17--07:27: Katherine Langford On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon
- 05/13/17--07:27: Jack Rae Antonoff releases new bop, 'Everybody Lost Somebody'
- 05/13/17--07:27: Freeform cancels Baby Daddy
- 05/13/17--07:28: Laverne Cox Flaunts Her Natural Hair
- 05/13/17--07:28: Captain Underpants Theme by "Weird" Al Yankovic (Lyric Video)
- 05/13/17--07:29: Kylie Jenner for Flaunt magazine
- 05/13/17--07:30: Keiynan Lonsdale of The Flash fame comes out as bi-sexual
- 05/13/17--10:10: Kim Kardashian West Stands With Planned Parenthood
- 05/13/17--10:22: NBC Cancels 'Timeless' Cancellation
- 05/13/17--10:47: Rock Legends and Other ONTD Faves React to Harry Styles' Album
- Back in March of this year, Real Housewives of Atlanta's Peter Thomas (Cynthia Baileys' ex-husband) & Matt Jordan (Kenya Moores' ex-boyfriend) got into a brawl post-interview at a Charlotee, NC radio station.
- The video leaked a couple of hours ago and shows Matt & Peter trash talking until Matt Jordan absolutely becomes out of control and assaulting Peter Thomas until the two are pulled apart by station security.
- Peter is pressing charges for assault against Matt.
- 05/12/17--21:11: 'Skam' Season 4 Episode 5 Clips: May 8-12
- 05/12/17--21:11: FOX orders Ryan Murphy's drama "911" starring Angela Bassett
- 05/12/17--21:11: Riverdale casts their new Reggie
To drum up some attention for their new releases, Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus have been igniting old Niley stans with kind of interacting.
First, Nick Jonas posted the photo above jamming to Miley's song, The Climb.
Niley stans then found out that Miley liked a photo of the Jonas family on Instagram.
Nick then posts his support of Miley's new single "Malibu".
Finally, Miley jokes around in an interview about making out with Nick Jonas.
Will this be Niley 4.0? Or is it 3.0?
What's your favorite color ONTD?
- It's her first solo talk show
- Talks about Lady Gaga and how she inspired her to play piano
- Talks about 13 Reasons Why and the controversy surrounding it
i hope she makes it big
One of the show's creators announced that Freeform has cancelled the show after six seasons. The 100th - and final - episode will air in two weeks.
Wearing my hair natural with its beautiful kink and curl on the daily is a bit too much work for me. I usually opt for protective styles, wigs and hair pieces for my everyday styles.
But back in January when we did this shoot, this is the look I was most excited about. I haven't relaxed my hair since 2011. My natural hair journey continues and I want to celebrate that as much as the other looks we rock. I also want to celebrate my natural hair sisters. I love you!
Hair post !
Chilli was asked about Black Lives Matter :
“I personally didn’t go into any marches, or anything like that, but for me, all lives matter, you know what I mean? Because there is a time when different groups are targeted for different things, you know what I’m saying? I just think that, just the whole … what happened, police brutality, against these young black boys, all of that kind of stuff is wrong, even if it was a Caucasian teen kid that this was happening to or whatever. It’s just not right,”
After the backlash, Chilli released a statement to clarify her comments:
“Of course Black Lives Matter and the killing of young black boys is heartbreaking to all of us. Everyone knows I am a black mother of a black son so there is no way I could watch what’s happening and not be affected. That video was from an interview in London asking me about issues happening in the U.S. My response was inclusive of everyone, but not meant to undervalue the Black Lives Matter movement or to suggest police brutality against blacks is acceptable.”
i'll say it again for those questioning what i stand for and how i express myself. nudity started as a movement for ‘going back to nature’, ‘expressing freedom’, ‘being healthier’ and was even called a philosophy. being naked is part of what makes us human. for me it helps me feel more connected to mama gaia. i'm usually naked when i garden. it's actually a beautiful thing and you don't have to make it sexual the way many hollywood stars (and the media) do. not only is your body a temple and should be worshipped as so, but also part of feminism is being able to express yourself in your own way, whether it's being conservative and wearing lots of clothes or showing yourself. there's different ways of absorbing mother earth's energy, my favorites are earthing which is absorbing the earths vibrations from contact between the soil and your bare feet, as well as letting your naked skin absorb the rays of the sun. the human body is a beautiful thing and no matter what "flaws" you have, whether it be scars, or extra weight, stretch marks, freckles, whatever, it is beautiful and you should express yourself however you feel comfortable. if this makes some of you upset i completely understand and i encourage you to maybe no longer follow me, but i cannot apologize for this in any way. it is who i am and i refuse to shy away and keep my beliefs a secret. every one as an opinion and every one has their beliefs. we don't always agree with one another and that's okay. but again, we are all human, and to appreciate the things that other people do that make us human helps us feel connected. how can that be a bad thing?
Do you garden naked, ONTD? How long did your hippie phase last?
Per his instagram:
-I like to change my hair, I like to take risks with how I dress, I like girls, & I like guys (yes), I like growing, I like learning, I like who I am and I really like who I'm becoming.
-Spent way too many years hating myself, thinking I was less valuable because I was different.. which is just untrue.
-A couple years ago I was able to accept myself, & it saved my life, but now I've gotten to a new road block & I feel kind of lost. I gotta take the next step & actually embrace who I am, which is pretty exciting.
-Not faking shit anymore, not apologising for falling in love with people no matter their gender.
Read the rest on his insta
Star Wars villain becomes fastest-rising baby name in the US https://t.co/uDzrmdqjyy— The Independent (@Independent) May 13, 2017
The Social Security Administration has released its annual list of baby names and jumping 2,368 spots to 901 is Kylo, after Adam Driver's Star Wars villain. It ended at 3,269 in 2015.
BabynameWizard.com founder Laura Wattenberg states that the names of villains are more likely to inspire parents than on-screen heroes these days.
My sisters and I visited Planned Parenthood recently and learned that the House of Representatives forced through a bill that strips health care coverage from millions of people and raises health care costs, including Planned Parenthood patients. 😢They are such an amazing place that provides so much to so many! #istandwithpp
the studio behind the show (Sony TV) fought with NBC over the cancellation and won
Outstanding @Harry_Styles. Way to bring back the rock. 🤘🏼— Gene Simmons (@genesimmons) May 13, 2017
im loving the @harry_styles album! so happy young people worldwide are blasting this right now! yay for an album of real songs & real music!— christina perri (@christinaperri) May 12, 2017
Sources: Simmons | Mason | Trainor | Rodgers | Adams | Ronson | Perri
What are your favorite tracks, ONTD? Has Harry single-handedly saved rock?
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Guys Brawl, First Matt Jordan-Peter Thomas Fight Footage (VIDEO) https://t.co/mUCBZJ6R5w— TMZ (@TMZ) May 12, 2017
Vdieo can be seen at Source
No Hard Feelings
Imagine All The People
I'm crying 😭 😭 😭
For those who might be wondering, the ending song to this week's episode is a cover of "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Susanna and the Magical Orchestra.
FOX has given a 13-episode order to drama "911" from Ryan Murphy, starring Angela Bassett for a midseason debut.
Synopsis not revealed it is in the vein of ER and revolves around 911 operators.
- Charles Melton Takes over for Ross Butler
-Previous credits include American Horror Story: Hotel and Fox’s Glee
Upgrade? Downgrade? Midgrade?