Articles on this Page
- 05/12/17--06:55: _Deleted scene from ...
- 05/12/17--07:40: _Channing Tatum Writ...
- 05/12/17--08:13: _Former ‘Sons of Gun...
- 05/12/17--08:38: _anne-marie sings ac...
- 05/12/17--08:38: _Frankie Grande shar...
- 05/12/17--08:38: _Polish Queen of Pop...
- 05/12/17--08:39: _Harry Styles says h...
- 05/12/17--09:09: _Fleet Foxes - 'Fool...
- 05/12/17--09:11: _PWR BTTM openers dr...
- 05/12/17--09:12: _Sneak peek at the n...
- 05/12/17--09:15: _The View chimes in ...
- 05/12/17--09:16: _ONTD Roundup
- 05/12/17--10:38: _Boy bye: L.A. Reid ...
- 05/12/17--10:39: _Rita announces sing...
- 05/12/17--10:39: _Rihanna @ Dior Crui...
- 05/12/17--10:40: _harry styles (sort ...
- 05/11/17--20:11: _Camila Cabello to h...
- 05/11/17--20:12: _Linda Hogan tweets ...
- 05/11/17--20:14: _ABC orders medical ...
- 05/11/17--20:14: _Christina Hendricks...
- 05/12/17--06:55: Deleted scene from the Riverdale season finale
- 05/12/17--07:40: Channing Tatum Writes an Open Letter to his Daughter('s future self)
- 05/12/17--08:38: anne-marie sings acoustic version of "ciao adios" with ed sheeran
- 05/12/17--09:09: Fleet Foxes - 'Fool's Errand' music video
- 05/12/17--09:12: Sneak peek at the newest additions to 'Killjoys'
- 05/12/17--09:15: The View chimes in on 45's Lester Holt interview
- 05/12/17--09:16: ONTD Roundup
- The #BowWoWChallenge is here!
- Inside Johnny Depp's out of control spending habits
- Nicole Kidman Shades Giada de Laurentiis' Food, Explains Her Big Ass Grinch Hands
- Liam Payne's 'Strip That Down' Drops May 19th
- Official Video for Miley Cyrus' 'Malibu'
- Eurovision Semi-Final 2: Viewing Post
- 'The Exception' is the latest addition to the Nazi romance genre
- Trump Responds to 5 Month Old Rosie O'Donnell Tweet
- Linda Hogan tweets about the pit bull that mauled a 6-month-old to death
- Riverdale Season Finale and Aftershow
- Steve Harvey to staff: ‘Do Not Approach Me’
- Trump Calls Stephan Colbert "Filthy" and Not Funny, Stephen is Delighted
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 05/12/17--10:38: Boy bye: L.A. Reid exits Epic Records
- Antonio Marquis “L.A.” Reid is leaving his post as chairman of Epic Records
- Reid signed such hit acts as Meghan Trainor, Future, Travis Scott, Fifth Harmony, and DJ Khaled, the latter of whom currently has the No. 1 song in the U.S. with “I’m the One”
- 05/12/17--10:39: Rita announces single 'Your Song'
- 05/12/17--10:39: Rihanna @ Dior Cruise 2018 Runway Show
- 05/12/17--10:40: harry styles (sort of) admits he wrote a song about taylor swift
- After initial reports that Camila solo single would be released on May 5th, it seems like her team pushed the release to an unknown date
- She's been reduced as a simple guest to Machine Gun Kelly Wango Tango setlist (she was first supposed to have the stage for herself)
- After their tragic performance at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, her collaboration with Pitbull and J Balvin is still struggling to reach the top 150 on US iTunes. The song is currently #191
- On August, she will headline the "Show of the Summer" festival with Disney "star" Sabrina Carpenter, Jacob Sartorius, etc.
- 05/11/17--20:14: ABC orders medical drama "The Good Doctor" starring Freddie Highmore
- 05/11/17--20:14: Christina Hendricks to star in "The Strangers" sequel
Channing was given the opportunity to pen the editor's note in the most recent issue of Cosmo. He decided to dedicate it to his daughter.
I thought about my daughter reading this article some day. I pictured her in her late teens or early 20s, hoping to explore and discover her sexuality and dreaming about finding true love. I tried to imagine the things I’d want her to read that would help her understand men and sex and partnership better, and at that moment, I realised a strange thing. I don’t want her looking to the outside world for answers. My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.
I thought about when I first met Jenna. I knew our connection was really powerful, but I wasn’t sure what our relationship was going to be. Then one day, Jenna just blurted out that she knew exactly what she wanted in life and she didn’t have to look for it anymore because it was me. She had no idea what I’d say or how I’d react, but that was her truth. I remember feeling this incredible rush – it was the sexiest thing she’d ever done for me. I felt strength, because in that moment, she had accepted every part of me, the good and the bad. And I knew she wasn’t auditioning me or hoping I’d meet some set of expectations. That radical authenticity of hers was what made me fall head over heels in love. Before I experienced it, I wouldn’t have known how to ask for it. Now I know it’s what I was always craving.
That’s what I want for my daughter – to be expectation-less with her love and not allow preconceived standards to affect her, to ask herself what she wants and feel empowered enough to act on it. We all know that every one of us is different and has a unique road map to our heart. We learn how to navigate it by leaping into love with both feet and giving our full selves without expecting anything in return. So I guess if there’s one thing that I think men wish women knew, it’s just that they alone are enough. When more women start to truly feel this power in themselves, the world will become so magical, it makes my head hurt.
We live in a society that has trained men and women to play certain kinds of roles for a long time, and the beauty of this amazing moment we’re living in is that we’re finally starting to break free from those roles. Women, especially, are realising that they no longer have to conform to certain standards of social and sexual behaviour, and this changes what they need from men and the role of men in general. I want women to feel what it’s like to exist in a world where men really listen to them, where they treat them like goddesses.
Trigger warning: rape
* Found guilty of aggravated and forcible rape
* Took place over the course of 20 years
* Oldest victim was 12-13 in the 90's when it happened, other victim was 12 when she was raped in 2014
for those who haven't heard the studio version of this bop:
Frankie Grande has shared the cover art for his upcoming single "Queen." The 4-minute-and-52-seconds long song will be released on 5/18 and it is already available for preorder on iTunes for just 99 cents.
In a blog post, Frankie shared the cover art as well as multiple definitions of the word "queen," including "a male homosexual, typically one regarded as ostentatiously effeminate" and "a fierce song by Frankie Grande that you should pre-order on iTunes right now." Frankie's sister has not yet promoted the single on her socials.
Are you ready for a new queen to reign supreme?
Is Zara Larsson unemployed after this?
When asked in an interview if any of Brexit, Black Lives Matter and Donald Trump made it into his music, Styles confirmed that his single was commenting on 'things happening around the world' he continued, "For example, 'Sign of the Times' for me, it's looking at several different things. That's me commenting on different things."
When the interviewer pressed about what kind of things he commenting on, while Styles refused to get specific he did say it was about what the interviewer mentioned before; Brexit, Black Lives Matter and Trump - "Everything you were talking about -- just the state of the world at the moment," he said. "It's very much me looking at that."
He went on to say that there are a lot of bad things happening in the world but people were also doing some amazing things - whether it's Trump or BLM he thinks is the bad thing, he did not specify
Do you comment on the state of the the world ontd? What about the stuff and things happening?
From their 2017 album 'Crack Up'
love the witch vibes
Yesterday punk band PWR BTTM released a statement addressing allegations of abuse + sexual harassment of gay women by lead singer Ben Hopkins that had begun to circulate among DIY and LGBT internet communities.
In the statement PWR BTTM say they have set up an email address in which any person who says they are a victim of abuse by Hopkins can register their allegation, at which point it will be handled by a “mediator” that the band is still currently seeking.
The allegations began to surface Wednesday and Thursday morning, via a tweet that reproduced a post in a private Facebook group called DIY Chicago. It alleges that Hopkins has in recent months “initiate[d] inappropriate sexual contact with people despite several ‘nos’ and without warning or consent,”. More anonymized accusations of abuse were later released.
friendly reminder to stop letting PWR BTTM use their status as "allies" to do whatever tf they want pic.twitter.com/ESbXur7zpx— mattfromcoastlines (@_mcampnh) May 11, 2017
Today openers T-Rextasy dropped out of PWR BTTM's tour as they 'no longer felt comfortable continuing' given the allegations.
Ben and Liv here. We want to respond to some very serious allegations that have been made against Ben. The allegations come as a surprise, but we are trying to address them with openness and accountability. With respect to the image included with these allegations, Ben previously addressed this matter on their/the band’s Twitter in January (https://ibb.co/dsNRRQ).
Unfortunately we live in a culture which trivializes and normalizes violations of consent. There are people who have violated others’ consent and do not know. Ben has not been contacted by any survivor(s) of abuse. These allegations are shocking to us and we take them very seriously. Further, the alleged behavior is not representative of who Ben is and the manner in which they try to conduct themselves.
To address this matter head on, we have set up an email address through which a survivor or someone working directly with a survivor can discuss the allegations being expressed on social media: email@example.com We are currently looking for a mediator with the necessary qualifications. This will be the only person with access to the account. Ben does not have access to the account, for two reasons: 1) because we acknowledge that certain individuals will not feel comfortable establishing a direct communication link between themselves and Ben, and 2) to protect Ben in the event that a malicious party attempts to use the address for anything but its intended purpose.
Our primary goal here is to ensure that a survivor of abuse has a voice, that their story should be heard and that people who cross the line should be held accountable. What this means for the band, our album, our fans and our upcoming tours is, as of yet, unclear. Music is everything to us, but we feel strongly that this matter needs to be addressed first. Updates forthcoming.
If you watch Killjoys - and if you aren't then you should be - then you definitely remember Clara from last season. Since the season ended with the girl with the machine gun arm going off with Johnny it seemed like a no-brainer that she would be returning for season three. It turns out that an entire group of escaped Hackmods will be joining this season. For a bit of a refresher (for those of you that aren't watching) Hackmods, like Clara, are enslaved humans who are modified with cybernetic implants and then sold on the black market. These Hackmods have set up their own community in a neutral zone where they have each others backs and Basics (non-modded people) need not apply.
The new additions to the cast include international pop artist Viktoria Modesta as Niko, "a lethal Hackmod surgeon with her own secret crusade", Prince Amponsah as Havigan who runs a bar for Hackmods in a neutral zone, Sean Fowler as Cutter, a Hackmod technician, and Tommie-Amber Pirie and Emily Piggford as (presumably non Hackmod) associates of Clara named Ollie and Yoki. Modesta, Amponsah and Fowler, who are playing Hackmod characters, are all actual amputees.
Also don't worry about the new additions, Killjoys fans. In case you've forgotten Sean Baek and Thom Allison are returning as Fancy Lee and Pree respectively with Sean Baek supposedly receiving a bump up from the previous two seasons.
Killjoys returns to SyFy and Space on June 30th.
I really like that they cast actual amputees for these roles. I can't wait for the new season.
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Paula Faris, Jedediah Bila and Hasan Minhaj (GUY FRIDAY GUEST)
Today's 🔥 topics:
45's interview with Lester Holt, the panel criticizes the messaging of the administration. 45 surrogates have the same messaging but then 45 implicated himself during his interview with Lester Holt. Hasan thinks the White House is talking to him but he isn't listening.
The panel talks about
45's tweet to Rosie. Joy wants Rosie to call in. Joy also says that he was so harsh on her and for him to change tunes. Joy doesn't believe it.
For Thursday, May 11, 2017:
Epic Records Chief L.A. Reid to Exit Sony Music (EXCLUSIVE) https://t.co/vNekhXSup3— Variety (@Variety) May 11, 2017
ok, can they fire Sylvia too now
Rita is coming to save pop music on May 26th with her new single. She first announced it this morning by DMing some of her fans with the single cover and the release date and then posted the above video.
This will be Rita's first single from her sophomore album. The last time a single was released from her then-upcoming-but-now-scrapped sophomore album was the massive #1 song 'I Will Never Let You Down' in 2013 but Calvin Harris blocked her from releasing the album and performing the song. They've since worked things out and
she is now allowed to perform it.
Are you ready for the year of Rita?
Rihanna was spotted @ Christian Dior 2018 runway show yesterday evening in the Santa Monica mountains. More than 800 guests attended the show.
My girl looks SO FLYYYYY! <3 <3
- he's asked if it's about her and gets very flustered and gives a roundabout answer trying to avoid the question
- nick grimshaw calls him out and says it's about her
- in another interview he said he wrote this song 3 years ago but he's held onto it because it's so personal he didn't want anyone else singing it
this is so funny lmao haylor will never die tbh. what are your favorites from the album??
Camila claimed on twitter that she would be performing songs from her upcoming album (currently named cc1) at the Wango Tango, but her performance has been reduced to only a feature to
on April 27th
will she ever apologize to Ty for sexualizing him while fucking him in the ass?
Linda Hogan, the ex-wife of wrestling star Hulk Hogan, tweeted about the pit bull that mauled a 6-month-old baby in Nevada. Linda, who describes herself as an "animal rights activist" in her twitter profile, said that the pit bull was jealous of the baby. The pit bull, who was with the family for nine years, will be put down and no charges will be filed.
Are pit bulls more aggressive and dangerous than other dog breeds?
The Good Doctor centers on Shaun Murphy (Highmore), a young surgeon with autism and savant syndrome who relocates from a quiet country life to join a prestigious hospital’s surgical unit. Alone in the world and unable to personally connect with those around him, Shaun uses his extraordinary medical gifts to save lives and challenge the skepticism of his colleagues.
The series also stars Antonia Thomas as Dr. Claire Brown, Nicholas Gonzalez as Dr. Neal Melendez, Chuku Modu as Dr. Jared Kalu, Irene Keng as Dr. Sarah Chen, Beau Garrett as Jessica Preston, Hill Harper as Dr. Marcus Andrews and Richard Schiff as Dr. Aaron Glassman.
Bloody Disgusting reported that the sequel to The Strangers has its cast.
Christina Hendricks, Bailee Madison, and Lewis Pullman will star.
Shooting will begin on May 30th.
"‘The Strangers 2’ follows a family whose road trip takes a turn when they arrive at a secluded mobile home park and after the power goes out they decide to hunker down for the night in a borrowed trailer. Under the cover of darkness three familiar masked psychopaths pay them a visit to test their every limit."
It's being directed by Johannes Roberts, whose horror film about shark divers (starring Mandy Moore!) is coming out next month!
Sources: Twitter; Bloody Disgusting website