Articles on this Page
- 05/10/17--18:59: _The Legend of the G...
- 05/10/17--19:00: _Arrow 5x22 "Missing...
- 05/10/17--19:00: _Chronic Complainer ...
- 05/10/17--19:32: _The 100 4x12 Promo
- 05/10/17--19:49: _Camila Cabello exch...
- 05/10/17--19:49: _Black-ish renewed f...
- 05/10/17--20:19: _FOX renews Gotham a...
- 05/10/17--20:19: _FX - FARGO 3x05 Pro...
- 05/10/17--20:40: _Survivor 34x10 - Re...
- 05/10/17--20:40: _ONTD Original: 5 Fu...
- 05/10/17--21:14: _The #BowWoWChalleng...
- 05/10/17--22:16: _The Rock & Zac Efro...
- 05/11/17--00:07: _Inside Johnny Depp'...
- 05/11/17--05:05: _Nicole Kidman Shade...
- 05/11/17--05:05: _SVU Promo for 18x19...
- 05/11/17--08:08: _Amandla Stenberg - ...
- 05/11/17--08:09: _Sophia Bush On Late...
- 05/11/17--08:09: _Pretty Little Liars...
- 05/11/17--08:52: _Jude Law is just as...
- 05/11/17--09:06: _Real Housewives rou...
- 05/10/17--18:59: The Legend of the Galactic Heroes to have a new anime adaptation
- 05/10/17--19:00: Arrow 5x22 "Missing" promo
- 05/10/17--19:32: The 100 4x12 Promo
- 05/10/17--20:19: FOX renews Gotham and Last Man on Earth
- 05/10/17--20:40: Survivor 34x10 - Reinventing How This Game Is Played
- 05/10/17--20:40: ONTD Original: 5 Fun Non-Superhero Movies with Teams of Women
- 05/10/17--21:14: The #BowWoWChallenge is here!
- 05/10/17--22:16: The Rock & Zac Efron Kiss in New Baywatch Red Band Trailer
- 05/11/17--00:07: Inside Johnny Depp's out of control spending habits
- Depp's monthly budget is $2 mil
- He has a 40 person staff
- He owns 14 homes worth between $50 to $60 million in total
- On Pirates of the Caribbean 5 he was late so often that the production just set up a staffer outside his home whose job it was to call them as soon as a light went on in the house indicating he was up so they would know when to expect him
- Also on the set of PotC 5 no one wanted to tell him off so his agent and producer Jerry Bruckheimer kept screaming at each other that the other one should be responsible
- When he was on the brink of financial disaster he sold his $18 million yacht to J.K. Rowling
- He bought Vanessa Paradis a $4.5 mil home after they split
- When his managers begged him to sell one of his French homes to stay solvent Lily-Rose Depp and Vanessa Paradis convinced him not to
- Amber Heard got millions of dollars of gifts when they were dating including a $400, 000 cuff that Depp bought on a whim to impress her
- 05/11/17--05:05: SVU Promo for 18x19: Beware, It's About Conversion Therapy
- 05/11/17--08:08: Amandla Stenberg - 'Let My Baby Stay'
- 05/11/17--08:09: Sophia Bush On Late Night With Seth Meyers
- 05/11/17--08:09: Pretty Little Liars Cast Interview With iHeartRadio
- 05/11/17--09:06: Real Housewives roundup
What we know so far:
- Producer: Production I.G (Haikyuu!!, Psycho Pass)
- Characters confirmed: Reinhard, Kircheis, and Yang Wen-li
- Voice Cast, staff and more anime details will be introduced in a event on September 20th.
The legend of the galactic heroes (aka ginga eiyuu densetsu) follows the conflict between the Galactic Empire and Free Planets Alliance, as well as the personal stories of Imperial Admiral Reinhard von Lohengramm and the Alliance's Yang Wen-Li.
What do you think of another anime adaptation? Is there any anime you want to see adapted?
BLACK SIREN RETURNS — Black Siren (guest star Katie Cassidy) returns to help Chase (Josh Segarra). Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) organizes a birthday party for Oliver (Stephen Amell) while Lance (Paul Blackthorne) is furious after Rene (Rick Gonzalez) misses the custody hearing for his daughter. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Oscar Balderrama (#522). Original airdate 5/17/2017.
source / source
DeadMau5 took to twitter to criticize the new Calvin Harris album in a spectacularly shitty way.
anyone ever remember when calvin harris was just... calvin harris? who the fuck are all these other people? like... why?— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
deadmau5 ft. barry manilow ft gloria gaynor ft. ghostface killah ft. REO speedwagon ft. Garth Brooks ft. a potatoe ft. Steve Nash ft. me— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
fucking hate watching what i love to do get raped by popular culture for the sake of selling stupid shit for stupid people.— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
When called out for using the word "rape" for something so utterly inconsequential he responded by stepping in it yet again:
"fucked in the ass without consent" there. https://t.co/mu52Zmhs6o— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
When called out for being jealous, he climbs right back up on his high horse:
not really. no. i personally like that i've manged to do everything myself. i wouldnt trade that for a million album sales. some would. https://t.co/3VnBYS1LO6— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
im not anti-collab. works well when it works well. but fuck, some of this shit just reeks of "i gotta do this to stay on top" not "art". https://t.co/n5u8gdxzrk— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
nothing new here. just your typical sellout rant about people who obviously know how to pander shit for the sake of capitalism. moving on.— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
Is 2017 going to be the year of musicians putting their foot in their mouth? Who is next?
- ONTD Fave Karla was reportedly seen flirting with actor Diego Boneta at the bash in Los Angeles
- The former Fifth Harmony lead singer was spotted chatting to the handsome Mexican star shortly before the celebrity duo exchanged phone numbers at the bash in Los Angeles
- Karla revealed she would love to meet her next boyfriend while backpacking around Europe
- Karla also revealed that she and bff Taylor Swift - who has previously dated the likes of Harry Styles, Calvin Harris and Tom Hiddleston - spend most of their time talking about boys and stupid crushes
do you ship karla and diego??
At the end of Black-ish's season finale which aired tonight, it was announced that the show would be back for more episodes.
The Black-ish spin-off "Liberal Arts" starring Yara Shahidi with her character moving to college aired as a back-door episode earlier this spring. ABC deemed the pilot too young skewing and are looking at being ordered for the younger skewing sibling network Freeform.
FOX has renewed the two shows for 4th seasons.
Nikki and Ray's retaliation has consequences for Emmit; Gloria and Winnie start connecting the dots.
A behind-the-scenes look on the process that Ewan goes through in completing the look of both Ray and Emmit Stussy.
President Laura Roslin herself, Mary McDonnell, will be joining the cast of Fargo starting in next week's episode! Her character, Ruby Goldfarb, is described as "the so-called storage queen of The Great Lakes region, who offers Emmit Stussy a way out of the mess he's in."
Last minute replacement for Natalie Anderson (wecouldhavehaditall.gif), Sierra was voted out 6 - 3 over Andrea
Source: TV/CBS (Mods, this has been the source for my posts for 5+ years. I'm not sure why it was rejected this time for source)
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
Before gritty filters, iPhone references, and 8 superhero movies per summer, we had early 2000s comedy films; they were fun, they were silly, and hardly any of them have aged well, but we love them anyway.
Here are five good (bad) movies that have women who make them fun:
Genre: Teen Film/Comedy
Our heroes: Alexa Vega (Spy Kids), Mika Boorem, Kallie Flynn Childress, Scout Taylor-Compton
Also starring: Sara Paxton (Darcy's Wildlife, Aquamarine)
Best friends Julie (Vega) and Hannah (Boorem) have one last night together before Hannah moves, forcing them to part ways before their freshman year in high school. They arrange a sleepover with their friends Farrah and Yancy that was meant to be a harmless and innocent night... until mean girl Stacy Blake (Paxton) proposes a scavenger hunt where the winner gets the 'ultimate lunch spot' by the high school water fountain. The competition lasts for an entire night that proves to be a fun, hilarious adventure. There is, of course, some romance that takes place amidst all the craziness, but the real love story is between Julie and Hannah.
Man of the House
Our heroes: Christina Milian (Be Cool, sang the Kim Possible theme song), Monica Keena, Kelli Garner, Vanessa Ferlito (Death Proof), Paula Garcés
Also starring: Tommy Lee Jones
Five bubbly cheerleaders (Anne, Evie, Barb, Heather, Teresa) in college witness a murder of a Texas ranger, landing Roland Sharp (Tommy Lee Jones) in their now-secured sorority house for their 24/7 protection. He's a sharp, no-nonsense, conservative Old Bastard who thrives on having a situation under control, but these girls refuse it - everything from what they wear to what they want to do as young women with extracurricular needs. All this hilarity while trying to solve the crime.
John Tucker Must Die
Genre: Teen Romance/Comedy
Our heroes: Brittany Snow (Pitch Perfect), Ashanti (motha fuckin' Ashanti), Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill), Arielle Kebbel (American Pie Presents: Band Camp)
Also starring: Jesse Metcalfe
Kate Spencer (Snow) is the new girl at school. She moves around a lot, never finding the opportunity to form close friendships, until John Tucker (Metcalfe); the popular hunk who has a few too many girlfriends - three of which are brought together by Kate. Heather (Ashanti), the head cheerleader; Beth (Bush) the sexual vegan human rights activist; and Carrie (Kebbel), the organized, bookish over-achiever who could probably get into any school she wanted - all women from totally different cliques in such a massive school, making it easy for John to date around. Kate's experience with guys like John (through her mom's weekly boyfriends) paints her as the wise, experienced outsider who could help the girls in planning their revenge against John Tucker. Throughout the film, the girls struggle to find anything in eachother outside of their common interest in destroying John Tucker, since that is the very thing that also sets them apart, but they learn a lot from the really funny, crazy experience together.
Our heroes: Sara Foster (90210), Meagan Good (Stomp the Yard), Jill Ritchie, Devon Aoki (2 Fast 2 Furious)
Also starring: Jordana Brewster (The Fast and The Furious franchise)
D.E.B.S are a group of secret agents recruited by the U.S. government for their unique abilities to lie, cheat, fight, and steal. Amy (Foster), Max (Good), Janet, and Dominique (Aoki) join D.E.B.S and become one of its top groups; with Max as their captain, Janet as the bubbly scaredy-cat who needs to work extra hard to graduate form the academy, Dominique as the French promiscuous and blunt chimney smoker, and Amy being the D.E.B - the "perfect spy". They are assigned to capture the deadliest criminal the world has ever known, Lucy Diamond (Brewster). The D.E.B.S loyalty is put to the test when its poster girl, Amy, falls for Lucy.
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
Our Heroes: Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu
Also starring: Demi Moore
Once upon a time, there were three very different women; Natalie (Diaz), the outgoing California girl who's always wearing a broad smile; Dylan (Barrymore), the badass trouble-maker with a heart of gold; and Alex (Liu), the brain with incredible hair. Together, they use their beauty, their brilliance, and their ass-kicking skills to take on the assignments given to them by their boss, Charlie. Full Throttle is the sequel to Charlie's Angels, based on the popular 1976-1981 TV show of the same name, but with a new set of angels.
fav bad movie?
Here are some of the best Tweets:
Check out Twitter #BowWowChallenge it's savage af 11/10 meme
Sorry mod! I totally thought I put the cut
A-Listers Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Zac Efron shared a new, naughty trailer for their upcoming blockbuster Baywatch. [Watch on YouTube]
The Dynamic Duo has also teamed up with Under Armour® to launch a new line of beach ready 'fits and fashions.
Sources: @ZacEfron. YouTube. @EHS_Wildcats.
Every other word is f*ck. :/
THR investigates and here are some juicy details about his spending habits:
ONTD, how would you blow your millions?
Nicole Kidman telling Giada De Laurentiis her pizza is "a little tough" brings me a lot of joy pic.twitter.com/9gdJIthDcP— Jordan (@JordanApps) May 10, 2017
Nicole Kidman on "claping" is so hilarious 😂 pic.twitter.com/SsG5sqim8B— Ger D'Alvano (@gerdalvano) May 9, 2017
Why is NBC toying with our emotions? I had a renewal post all typed up and ready to go last night, when like half their shows got renewed or cancellled. What's the hold up? The show may suck now, and ngl it might be a good time to put it out of its misery, but I wouldn't say no to staring at Carisi's face for one more season.
Apparently this is featured on the 'Everything Everything' soundtrack. She also directed and edited the video.
- Talk about everyone's reactions to the finale
- Discuss their favourite fan theories
- Talk about the musical episode
- Mention the famous dancing scene
ONTD, whats your favourite theory?
Poor Jude Law's stuck promoting the terrible new 'King Arthur' movie, in London this week, and of course the press knew to ask him about his new role, playing the 40-ish year-old Dumbledore in the 'Fantastic Beasts' series.
-- Teases that we COULD see Dumbledore back at Hogwarts sometime in the series
-- J.K. Rowling's script is nearly done completed as of now
-- He starts filming this summer (working on a London play right now)
-- Is a huge HP fan, read the early books to his kids and finished the later ones himself once his kids got older, etc.
Also, FYI, if JK Rowling sticks with her original HP canon, we shouldn't see Dumbledore and Grindelwald anywhere near each other until the very last movie and their big duel.
-Porsha has not spoken to Phaedra The Fraud since the reunion besides 1 text message from Phaedra over Porshas relative passing away
-Is not sure if she and Phaedra can repair their relationship
-Is not interested in trying to repair her friendship with Kandi
“Bethenny and Fredrik Property Project”
-The two will join forces as they scout, buy and design multimillion-dollar properties.
“Sell it Like Serhant”
-Million Dollar Listing” star Ryan Serhant will become the real estate version of Tabatha Coffey going around answering the call of struggling sales representatives, desperate for his expertise.
-Southern Charms Shep Rose goes around the country looking for true "love".
-Brandi Glanville and Kenya Moore are coming together to perform The Vagina Monologues
-The two have feuded on social media for years before taking it on screen for Celebrity Apprentice
-Janet Roach confirmed Pettifleur Berenger and Susie McLean were not asked back despite Pettifleur insisting she walked away from the show.
-Venus Behbahani-Clark and Sally Bloomfield are expected to be confirmed as joining the show in the upcoming weeks.